IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 340 of 607.
#16951 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Have a HUO Munster's Prem B&W looking to sell or trade, located in Staten Island NY.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/97462

Man if I had the funds
Great Price !!
GLWS

Hope this classic theme gets a deserved code polish

#16952 3 years ago

Selling my beautiful Gottlieb Stargate. I am in need of funds and space so she has to go. Game is clean,plays well. Easy load on ground floor. I prefer local pickup and prefer not to get involved with shipping. Will post pics in Market soon. Asking $2900. or offer?

Alex

#16953 3 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Thought it was strange. Ad reads ".. . And I am looking to give it to someone locally because I am leaving the city due to work in few days" Wonder what the motive is?
Recently when selling pins the inquiry writer has nothing in the subject line and then states "I don't check the email for Craig's List , So text me at [ ]" Then the individual says I'll send a certified check for the game. Is this a new scam going on?

Not new, good ol' fashion money mule scam:

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2020/03/whats-money-mule-scam

#16954 3 years ago

Looking to trade or outright sell my sweet Theatre of Magic....listed here on Pinside. Tell me what you have can do +- cash if I'm interested. Located in Central Jersey

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a very nice Theatre of Magic. I've gone through this whole machine and I have done or it has the following: *Just installed Georgio's silicone unbreakable trunk Comet Leds ...”
2020-06-15
Toms River, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 846 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16955 3 years ago

How would that work in this case? The ad says the owner planned to GIVE the game away for free. Unless he tries to say he wants you to pay for shipping, no money would be exchanged on a pick up in person deal.

#16956 3 years ago

You would think 3 weeks of looking, I could find a nice dmd game at 3500 or less. I’ve put about 600 miles on my truck to see 2 machines with reset issues and one that condition wasn’t as stated. The struggle is real here in NE Pa.

#16957 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

You would think 3 weeks of looking, I could find a nice dmd game at 3500 or less. I’ve put about 600 miles on my truck to see 2 machines with reset issues and one that condition wasn’t as stated. The struggle is real here in NE Pa.

I've got a HUO Avatar for just a little more , $3850

#16958 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Seems like everything is always “just a little more”

#16959 3 years ago

The fact that a great game is under $4k.... totally worth picking up even though its a teenie tiny bit over your budget

I still have mine from almost 10 yrs ago

#16960 3 years ago

I started debating this then I see your a 9 hour round trip.

#16961 3 years ago

I've got a Dr. Who semi-project i'd consider selling. Lots of new parts and a nice playfield, if interested contact me for details...just really short on time these days.

#16962 3 years ago

I've easily driven 12 hours in one day just to pick something up... I don't get the hesitation.

#16963 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I've easily driven 12 hours in one day just to pick something up... I don't get the hesitation.

I've driven a lot more than that for a game... but I wouldn't right now

#16964 3 years ago

I would meet you 90 minutes from my home which would save you three hours off that 9

#16965 3 years ago

Nice Addams Family, plays 100%, no magnet burn, slight edging on some inserts. $6250

Ad coming soon.

#16966 3 years ago

I’m looking to add some old favorites back into my collection for the long haul.

- Star Wars comic (pro)
- Iron Maiden (pro)
- Game of Thrones (pro/Prem/LE)

Offering (everything works 100%):

- Jurassic Park Premium w/ green LE armor, shaker, mirror blades (first owner late Feb. 2020 run)
- Dialed In LE w/ upgrades (HUO, second owner)
- SUPER nice Centaur.
- Eight Ball Deluxe LE w/ Gorgeous OG playfield

Might be interested in purchasing one of the above straight up as well... Check my feedback, I’m easy!

You’d have to swing by my place in Jersey City so please factor that into your offer, cheers!

#16967 3 years ago

Stargate

Players game, has some wear, but plays well. Needs a shop.

My plan was to restore it and maybe playfield swap it when the new ones release, but I'm working on a deal and need to sell some stuff. (Sorcerer and Ripley's are FS as well currently). Easy load up, no stairs, I'll help.

$2000

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#16968 3 years ago

Seems like everything is always “just a little more”

Seriously, I don’t even like this game and think you’re nuts to pass it up. Great price. If I had the space or cash right now I’d jump on it.

#16969 3 years ago

Nice Addams Family, plays 100%, no magnet burn, slight edging on some inserts. $6250
Ad coming soon.

It's just 750 miles round trip... sigh. GLWTS!

#16970 3 years ago

Anyone traveling near Levittown, PA and coming through the Albany, NY area? I need a boxed pool liner picked up (125lbs) and willing to pay a reasonable amount, shipping with ups or fedex is like $175 and I’m trying to avoid that.

#16971 3 years ago

The NY Congo Machine guy wrote this to me:

Hello rich I am so so sorry for my late response i posted the pinball machine some days back on Craigslist and I had thought I included my mobile number on the post so anyone who is interested in the pinball machine could contact me directly but to my greatest surprise I didn’t get any call or text so I thought no one was interested so I instructed the mover who helped me in moving my stuffs down here to utah to move the pinball with the rest of my properties which they did(I had stated I was leaving the city due to work in the post) I feel bad right now that I checked my email and found out you had showed interest.i am now in utah and also the pinball machine is still with the mover on my instruction incase we find someone who is interested in getting the pinball machine rerouted back to New York because it’s my wish to give it to someone in New York ,please let me know if you are still interested in making an arrangement with the mover please note that it might include you paying a shipping cost, that i can’t afford right now because I am trying to settle down here and start a new life .please let me know if you are still interested thanks

He left no phone number and states ". . . that he can't afford [shipping costs]. . . " yet he CAN afford to ". . .give it to someone in New York . . . " What a great guy. No coin but willing to give away a Congo pinball. Of course not capitalizing Utah is the dead giveaway!! Anyone else get this?

#16972 3 years ago

I’ve got a restored Monopoly that could fit the bill here. PM me for photos if you are interested.

#16973 3 years ago

Hello rich I am so so sorry for my late response i posted the pinball machine some days back on Craigslist and I had thought I included my mobile number on the post so anyone who is interested in the pinball machine could contact me directly but to my greatest surprise I didn’t get any call or text so I thought no one was interested so I instructed the mover who helped me in moving my stuffs down here to utah to move the pinball with the rest of my properties which they did(I had stated I was leaving the city due to work in the post) I feel bad right now that I checked my email and found out you had showed interest.i am now in utah and also the pinball machine is still with the mover on my instruction incase we find someone who is interested in getting the pinball machine rerouted back to New York because it’s my wish to give it to someone in New York ,please let me know if you are still interested in making an arrangement with the mover please note that it might include you paying a shipping cost, that i can’t afford right now because I am trying to settle down here and start a new life .please let me know if you are still interested thanks
He left no phone number and states ". . . that he can't afford [shipping costs]. . . " yet he CAN afford to ". . .give it to someone in New York . . . " What a great guy. No coin but willing to give away a Congo pinball. Of course not capitalizing Utah is the dead giveaway!! Anyone else get this?

Yep,got the same!

Here's my response:

I think this is meant to be.... I am going to visit family on a road trip on the great state of Utah.i will have room in the motor home. So glad I can help make this happen for you. Please let me know your location and I look forward to buying you some supplies!

#16974 3 years ago

Some people are actually falling for this scam..

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=472671

#16975 3 years ago

Ugh! The best deal on pinside right now. This is a great under appreciated game. First off its beautiful, the 3d back glass is top tier, the call outs are excellent, the game play is fast, stacking the multi balls / sounds excellent, rules similar to Iron Man and Tron . Yes, OMG, it only has one ramp. Who knows, with the new Avatar movies being filmed, Stern may give it a little code love with a VE . .

Super price (killing me as an owner ). Also a great guy to know if you're starting out in the hobby. He moves a lot of machines at very fair prices.

#16976 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Ugh! The best deal on pinside right now. This is a great under appreciated game. First off its beautiful, the 3d back glass is top tier, the call outs are excellent, the game play is fast, stacking the multi balls / sounds excellent, rules similar to Iron Man and Tron . Yes OMG it only has one ramp. who knows, with the new Avatar movies being filmed, Stern may give it a little code love with a VE . .
Super price (killing me as an owner . Also a great guy to know if you're starting out in the hobby. He moves a lot of machines at very fair prices.

This was my first game and it was perfect! My kids still yell at me for selling it. Highly recommend the game.

#16977 3 years ago

Had a very similar ad for a free Gold Wings. Instantly knew it was a scam after the response.

#16978 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Ugh! The best deal on pinside right now. This is a great under appreciated game. First off its beautiful, the 3d back glass is top tier, the call outs are excellent, the game play is fast, stacking the multi balls / sounds excellent, rules similar to Iron Man and Tron . Yes, OMG, it only has one ramp. Who knows, with the new Avatar movies being filmed, Stern may give it a little code love with a VE . .
Super price (killing me as an owner ). Also a great guy to know if you're starting out in the hobby. He moves a lot of machines at very fair prices.

Once you get over the crushing disappointment that it’s not actually Charles Bronson selling you these games...

Herb is an outstanding guy and (against my advice) he’s selling an absolutely KICKASS Avatar!
Great game, great seller, fantastic price!

#16979 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Once you get over the crushing disappointment that it’s not actually Charles Bronson selling you these games...
Herb is an outstanding guy and (against my advice) he’s selling an absolutely KICKASS Avatar!
Great game, great seller, fantastic price!

Ah, the Toga connection! Will the track open this season? More important will The Tin and Lint, Gaffney’s, The Stadium, Sero’s, etc. Be open?

#16980 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Ah, the Toga connection! Will the track open this season? More important will The Tin and Lint, Gaffney’s, The Stadium, Sero’s, etc. Be open?

Track will be open but no spectators.

#16981 3 years ago

Thinking about making some lineup changes. Anybody in New England looking to sell their AFM SE remake?

#16982 3 years ago

Ripley's price drop $4000 / OBRO

Nice shape, Plays great, LEDs (and LED OCD Board), Titans, Cliffy on scoop

Great game, wouldn't be selling it if something else hadn't popped up.

#16983 3 years ago

I can't believe he fell for it, classic scam written all over it.

#16984 3 years ago

Any trade interest in a Wonka Standard? I'm starting to reconcile with the fact I am not good enough to get to the wizard modes....

#16985 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This a HUO Avatar in excellent condition. I purchased it from the original owner who got it NIB in 2013. There are no issues cosmetically or mechanically. The cabinet has zero mark...”
2020-06-21
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 675 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16986 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO Avatar (Pro) from 2013 Run
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)“This a HUO Avatar in excellent condition. I purchased it from the original owner who got it NIB in 2013. There are no issues cosmetically or mechanically. The cabinet has zero mark...”

Ballston Spa, NY 3,850

Beautiful looking machine, awesome price too, GLWTS

#16987 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This Addams plays 100% and has a pretty nice playfield. No magnet burn. No broken plastics or ramps. No acid or board hacks. The topper is in great shape. The cabinet has some bump...”
2020-06-21
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 978 times

#16988 3 years ago

Ended up listing my DW

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “This is a Doctor Who that is almost ready for prime time and needs someone with more time than I have to get it to 100%. I got it as a working project, and here’s what I’ve d...”
2020-06-21
Wayland, MA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 280 times

#16989 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale

PM sent

HUO Avatar (Pro) from 2013 Run

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “This a HUO Avatar in excellent condition. I purchased it from the original owner who got it NIB in 2013. There are no issues cosmetically or mechanically. The cabinet has zero mark...”

4 hours ago

Ballston Spa, NY

herbertbsharp

#16990 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Trade or temporary trade: well cared for TWD Premium. It has nearly every mod possible, including color DMD, shaker, upgraded speakers/woofer and Pinstadiums - much more. Shippi...”
2020-10-05
Franklin Park, PA
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 1288 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16991 3 years ago

Anyone want a rough supersonic for 450?

#16992 3 years ago

Might be making some changes to my collection. May have Star Trek Pro and XMen Pro available for trade. Just seeing what may be available in New England. Newer Stern Pros maybe JJP. Can include cash in the right deal on my end

#16993 3 years ago

Very uncommon dedicated Ghosts n' Goblins for sale

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“This an all original dedicated Ghosts 'n' Goblins. It has matching serial #'s on cabinet, monitor and boards. The monitor has some burn in, but it is not noticeable in game, the pi...”
2020-08-03
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 564 times

#16994 3 years ago

Any interest in a beautiful HUO Walking Dead Pro with a bunch of mods? Looking to see if there's any trade interest for an equal or higher game (I can add cash) or I could sell for $4800 (no shipping). Like every other game I sell, its in the home game room (IIA) where I host NEPL league and IFPA tourneys...people who have played it can vouch on its condition. Also has been on tv a couple times so its a C list celebrity

#16995 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Stern Galaxy?

Let me know ... Thanks!

#16996 3 years ago

Anyone here looking for a booting project motor dome. 700.

#16997 3 years ago

Still searching for a nice funhouse.

#16998 3 years ago

Thinking about selling my Big Buck World Arcade game. If anyone has any interest, please PM me. I must warn that this thing is extremely large and heavy.

The game features Big Buck Hunter Pro Open Season & Big Buck Safari Outback. There is some screen burn in when the game is turned off but is not noticeable when playing. The cabinet is in very nice condition. The game itself plays flawlessly. This was a Big Buck Hunter Pro machine that I upgraded to Big Buck World. In addition, the hard drive was converted to an SSD for better reliability and faster boot up time. Also included is a spare Dell computer with the software already installed. I purchased the spare PC as an insurance policy as these pc's are getting harder to find. I also have the installation discs.

Let me know if any questions.
Ed

#16999 3 years ago

Who's got a nice grand lizard to sell me?

#17000 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Still searching for a nice funhouse.

There is ad on pinside located in Attleboro mass. Just posted.

There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 340 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/340?hl=bospins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.