IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 336 of 608.
#16751 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

For trade only:
Maverick. Very nice playfield and everything works as it should. Includes a spare flipper board and DMD (which is out for repair right now...). All LEDs throughout. Cabinet could use some touchups, but it's perfectly presentable. Will consider trades of any B/W dmd game that I don't already own.

Party Animal. Plays great. Mylar removed. Boards rebuilt by Chris Hibler a few years ago, and it's been totally bulletproof since. All LEDs throughout. Could use a shop job for new rubbers and wax. Includes extra displays, extra jukebox and jukebox board. A nice players condition machine. Will consider trades for other SS games.
PM me offers and to receive a link to pictures. Pickup only- delivery not available.

Bump. Got a few offers, none of which were going to work out.

Re: Maverick... I'm still interested in finding a B/W dmd game. Got a working project you don't want to see through to the finish? Drop a line. The only non B/W trade I'd consider right now is a Data East Royal Rumble. I guess I'll modify my statement from the original post... I'll consider a trade for any B/W other than Popeye.

Re: Party Animal... I'm pretty open to ideas. If you've got some SS game collecting dust because you aren't playing it much, drop a line. I'll consider just about anything, with cash going one way or the other as necessary. My lineup has gotten big enough that this one isn't getting the love it deserves. In particular, I'd love to find a Meteor or Pharaoh, but again, I'm open to whatever ideas you've got.

#16752 3 years ago

Price slashes, easy garage load and go

Firepower $950
Black knight with cpr playfields uninstalled $1500
Tee’d Off- $1500
Sorcerer $1500
Black belt -$1400

#16754 3 years ago

Judge Dredd for sale or trade. Cabinet and Playfield are super nice and very clean. Brand new Rottendog MPU! Game is playing 100%. Some LEDs. No topper. pm for details. $2,600

#16757 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Judge Dredd for sale or trade. Cabinet and Playfield are super nice and very clean. Brand new Rottendog MPU! Game is playing 100%. Some LEDs. No topper. pm for details. $2,600

Dredd is sold...

#16758 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Dredd is sold...

Oh good, I was thinking of offering my t2 for it

#16759 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Dredd is sold...

But you can still get mine for $2500. And it even has a topper!

#16760 3 years ago

Thinking of selling a couple things from my collection:

Walking Dead LE, heavily but nicely modded ...has color DMD, Stern Topper, Speaker Lights, interactive backglass lightboard, custom painted Well Walker, custom painted Prison Tower mod, Mirrored Fence game blades, Crossbow mod with laser, Shaker motor, Cleland custom code and much more.

Slugfest - Includes Topper, working card dispenser, and card catch chute. Full LED's. (Sale Pending)

Strike Master shuffle bowling - great working condition with new bowling pins

If interested in anything, please PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Trades that I would consider would be Stern Jurassic Park Premium / LE or Beatles Gold.

Thanks
Ed

#16761 3 years ago

I've been tempted to trade off my HUO Wonka LE with a few extra minor mods for an HUO Elvira Premium plus cash (or a yet to be released TMNT Pro plus a lot of cash LOL)

It's that "I don't want to get rid of it yet but really want an Elvira" feeling with "I don't want to wait for a local HUO to be for sale and not have Wonka to play in the meantime"

#16762 3 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Walking Dead LE, heavily but nicely modded

Wanna trade some rare movie posters, art, model kits or autographs?

#16763 3 years ago

I just dumped a Wonka for a NIB EHOH Premium myself. Super pumped, I say go for it. I couldn’t really get into Wonka.

Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I've been tempted to trade off my HUO Wonka LE with a few extra minor mods for an HUO Elvira Premium plus cash (or a yet to be released TMNT Pro plus a lot of cash LOL)
It's that "I don't want to get rid of it yet but really want an Elvira" feeling with "I don't want to wait for a local HUO to be for sale and not have Wonka to play in the meantime"

#16764 3 years ago

HUO ACDC Luci Premium, second owner, Lighted speaker kit, cannon mod, pin bits lightning bolts, hells bells mod. Flawless! $6400 obo.

HUO Iron Maiden Pro, second owner, Mint. Lighted speakers, Trooper, Power Slave and Killers McFarlane Eddie Figures. Also comes with lighted plane mod and crystal ball mod, but they have been removed. $5300 obo.

#16765 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Wanna trade some rare movie posters, art, model kits or autographs?

Thanks Ted, but I am going to have to pass on that offer! Cash or pins only!!

#16766 3 years ago

NOS Party Zone Playfield $850 shipped

Or I would even swap for New Addams Family playfield IPB / CPR

Message me for details / pics

Thanks

#16767 3 years ago

2008 Stern NBA pinball - Boston Celtics edition. Super clean and in excellent condition. All LEDs, Custom Larry Bird/Michael Jordan translite, original Bird/McHale Starting Lineup figures, custom 90s dance music mix, & pinnovators headphone kit. Very rare and very fun game. $5,500. Full ad with pics on Facebook

#16768 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I just dumped a Wonka for a NIB EHOH Premium myself. Super pumped, I say go for it. I couldn’t really get into Wonka.

Let me know if you decide to sell that one!

#16769 3 years ago

Just buy one! Haha

Quoted from silen7ce:

Let me know if you decide to sell that one!

#16770 3 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

space invaders in real nice shape for 1900 - was so excited to get it back and i just don't see to have an interest in playing it. easy walk out basement. thanks ed

this game is pending as the person i got it from wants it back - thanks ed

#16771 3 years ago

Taxi and Mousin Around going up.$3,800 for pair. No shipping Players games

#16772 3 years ago

Hi all. I‘ve got a $3500 budget. Anyone have any games to sell that haven’t been already mentioned? Would really like No Good Gophers or a royal rumble if any are out there

#16773 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Hi all. I‘ve got a $3500 budget. Anyone have any games to sell that haven’t been already mentioned? Would really like No Good Gophers or a royal rumble if any are out there

Good luck on finding a NGG under 3500. I have been shopping for one over 2 years

#16774 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

mb

You should put games on your wishlist so pinsiders know what to offer.

#16775 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

mb
You should put games on your wishlist so pinsiders know what to offer.

Will do. Thanks for the tip

#16776 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Might be tempted to sell outright if the price is right
Use for a TMNT and save the rest towards an Elvira in the future for one locally
Wonka is the one at IIA that is used for NEPL, tourneys, and the IPA NH State Finals so most players know it well

#16777 3 years ago

All still here, lots of interest but nobody backing up with the cash yet, Easy load and go from the garage

Sorcerer $1500
Hollywood heat $1100 (new mpu)
Bally Black Belt $1400
Tee’d Off (typical shape, plays nice, no topper) $1500
F14- $1600
Firepower $950 (Pretty nice game)

Tx Sector (I don’t know)

Trades considered towards newer sterns, plus Or minus cash,
I’m home a lot, come grab em and go.
Thanks

#16778 3 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “New Hulk backglass made by Shay. Never ended up using it. $60 for shipping (US only. Sorry, no international shipping)”
2020-05-10
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 340 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16780 3 years ago

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro in Southern Maine available for sale. Home Use Only. Groot Arms, Glowing Orb, and spaceship mod. $4,900. Move quick. Listed on Facebook Marketplace and already generating interest

#16781 3 years ago

Is MD Northeast enough?

Nice White Water for trade/sale...open to offers with multiple pins and cash...

Machine - For Sale
White Water Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice White Water for sale or trade. Ideally I’d like to trade for a lesser value dmd game with cash my way to make up the difference. LEDs throughout minus the flashers and topp...”
2020-06-02
Annapolis, MD
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 688 times

#16782 3 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Thanks Ted, but I am going to have to pass on that offer! Cash or pins only

No worries....

#16783 3 years ago

I have a Big Brave from Mark Niemkiewicz's collection that will be up for sale or trade

#16784 3 years ago
Quoted from SOMaine5-0:

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro in Southern Maine available for sale. Home Use Only. Groot Arms, Glowing Orb, and spaceship mod. $4,900. Move quick. Listed on Facebook Marketplace and already generating interest

Oh how I love the Facebook Market Place replies of, “I’ll give you $2,000”.

#16785 3 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

2008 Stern NBA pinball - Boston Celtics edition. Super clean and in excellent condition. All LEDs, Custom Larry Bird/Michael Jordan translite, original Bird/McHale Starting Lineup figures, custom 90s dance music mix, & pinnovators headphone kit. Very rare and very fun game. $5,500. Full ad with pics on Facebook

Prefer to sell outright but would consider trading for Mustang or KISS premium, X-MEN LE

#16786 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Mr. Pinball this morning.....

#16787 3 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Mr. Pinball this morning.....

??

#16788 3 years ago

Mrpinball.com. Longtime free classifieds

Unfortunately, about half of the ads now are scams so tread cautiously.

#16789 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

my guess is that one is a scam
1. only first name and zip code shared
2. email address is not meaningfully related to his name
3. email not found in a google search

#16790 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I would steer clear of that site completely- almost got suckered into a PayPal scam, guy was an active member, had pictures of anything I asked of him, super friendly and was pressuring me to put a deposit down with friends and family PayPal. I only realized it wasn't legit when his name didn't match his full name associated with his PayPal account. So yeah, now there's people WITH games scamming people on that site.

#16791 3 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

my guess is that one is a scam
1. only first name and zip code shared
2. email address is not meaningfully related to his name
3. email not found in a google search

Are saying you think I am a scam? I’m just trying to find a pin to replace the one I sold. I would only pick up in person with cash in hand. I am new to this site and don’t want to come across as appearing like a scam. Any feedback to avoid this is appreciated

#16792 3 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

I would steer clear of that site completely- almost got suckered into a PayPal scam, guy was an active member, had pictures of anything I asked of him, super friendly and was pressuring me to put a deposit down with friends and family PayPal. I only realized it wasn't legit when his name didn't match his full name associated with his PayPal account. So yeah, now there's people WITH games scamming people on that site.

Also began to engage with someone on an Adams that ended up being a scam. Guy was really good about sending pics. I asked him to send a pic of a post it with today's date on the machine, he printed out one of the pics, put the post it on that, took a pic of it, and sent that to me. I had to look carefully but I figured it out. My advice is just be patient and look for something local where you can pay in cash. The hunt is part of the fun!

#16793 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Are saying you think I am a scam? I’m just trying to find a pin to replace the one I sold. I would only pick up in person with cash in hand. I am new to this site and don’t want to come across as appearing like a scam. Any feedback to avoid this is appreciated

I think he's saying there's an ad at Mr. Pinball that might fit your needs... but be VERY careful, as there are more scams than actual ads on that site.

#16794 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

the ad posted on mrpinball classifieds for a no good gofers at $3500 appears, at least surface-level, to be a scam

#16795 3 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

the ad posted on mrpinball classifieds for a no good gofers at $3500 appears, at least surface-level, to be a scam

Thanks!

#16796 3 years ago

Some shit has come up and I think I need to generate some cash. As much as I love it I’ve likely gotta move my Jurassic pro. Original owner. 350 plays.

#16797 3 years ago

Ugh ..... since no bites for an Elvira trade... its up for sale now (TMNT is tempting as well)

886 games played, smokestack mod, egg scale mod, and chocolate bar mod. Machine looks new. Was on tv in Jan. in a news report so it's "famous" LOL

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Wonka LE with a few playfield mods (Egg scale, choc bar protecting the camera and the Smokestack top). Game plays 100%. Must be picked up (bring two people) and is cash on th...”
2020-06-03
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 280 times

#16798 3 years ago

My Mustang Pro is for sale up in the marketplace:

Machine - For Sale
Mustang (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Mustang Pro. Comes with a number of upgrades, including: -Powder coated legs and rails -Chrome Candy shooter rod -Shaker motor -Translucent red bottom arch/apron with L...”
2020-06-03
Corfu, NY
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 879 times

#16799 3 years ago

Pondering trading my HUO Dialed In LE to freshen things up.

Interested in:

-The Shadow
-X-men LE
-Family Guy
-Stranger Things Premium
-Guardians of Galaxy pro
-Star Wars Comic pro
-Black Knight pro
-Game of Thrones Premium

You'd have to come to me. Can help load in and out, few steps to driveway from walkout basement.

#16800 3 years ago

If you have a LOTR pin, check this out. I've been trying to finish using the rest of my stock parts for this mod and not planning on making any more. It is a Balrog Fire Whip mod that I did several years ago. Final stock price drop $55 shipped to US. I have three tested and ready to ship now.

Here is a vid of my original mod in action:

Installed, this mod will look factory-stock and is triggered with the Balrog flasher during that mode.

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 336 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/336?hl=razorv23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.