IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,389 posts in this topic. You are on page 335 of 608.
#16701 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/304652010532016/
Not my post and I know this is one of the most universally reviled games but I'm sure one of you wouldn't mind owning it.

Fair price I'd say.

#16702 3 years ago

Fs/ft: Sorcerer
Not your grandma’s sorcerer.
Not collector, but pretty nice.
Mint backglass, playfield looks nice, nice boards, displays, plays without issue, someone put some love into it and it plays like it. $1950

Trades considered,
I like all kinds of pins, you never know, so shoot me a pm.

Thanks, James

#16703 3 years ago

Flash for sale in nice shape

Easy pickup!

$950

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold, thanks

#16704 3 years ago

Looking for a HUO mint condition Ghostbusters Premium or LE. I’m in NJ but will drive for the right pin. Let me know what you have! Thanks. Please send me a PM

#16705 3 years ago

Looking for a Williams "Pit Stop" backglass, anyone not too far from RI have one?

#16706 3 years ago

Looking to shake up the game room a bit. I have an original Williams AFM. Has:

Color LED
Shopped
shaker motor installed
Bill Ung Saucer kit (green)
Mother ship updated to Green LEDs with repro flasher installed
Martians modified with red LED eyes (blinking)
CR2032 Battery on mpu
Full LEDS installed
Some titan rubbers
Transluscent mothership target with green backed LED light
Cliffy protectors installed

Trades I'm looking for:

Ghost Busters Premium or LE
Tron Pro
Jurassic Park Premium
Maybe other titlesh

#16707 3 years ago

I've updated my wishlist pretty extensively with various machines I'm interested in both from the 80's and 90's. I'm only looking to buy one though, so I'm trying to choose wisely!

I'm basically looking for a fun, solid machine from the 80's for around the $1000-$2000 price range depending on the machine and quality. Examples of machines I like from this time period are:
High Speed
F-14 Tomcat
Space Shuttle
Space Station
Pinbot
Genesis
Road Kings, the list could go on and on!

Alternatively, I'm looking for slightly more advanced Alpha-Numeric and DMD machines with a budget range of $2000-$3000. Examples of machines I like from this time period are:
Jurassic Park
The Getaway: High Speed 2
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Jack*Bot, the list would go on and on as well!

#16708 3 years ago

I have a very nice Mata hari with near perfect playfield and very nice cab. $1800 obo

#16709 3 years ago

Gottlieb Flip A Card in classifieds

#16710 3 years ago

Have fathom and bad cats in market

Machine - For Sale
Fathom Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Original Fathom. Playfield original mylared protected it nicely. Original backglass and plastics . Game plays 100% and Is very fast and responsive as it should be. Spinner ri...”
2020-11-13
Morrisville, PA
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 2644 times

Machine - For Sale
Bad Cats Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Bad Cats New ramps , new plastics , NOS backglass ( no fade) new rubber , Stenciled cabnet nice original playfield Pinscore display. Nice original example . Prefer local sale but ...”
2020-05-29
Morrisville, PA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1275 times

Grand lizzard
Vector
Check point
Cyclone
Countdown
Will make add for these this weekend

#16711 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “AC/DC Pro Vault unboxed In August 2019 377 games on it On left side of cabinet on C is a tear in decal see pics”
2020-05-12
, NH
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 826 times

Price dropped to $4500 pickup only.

#16712 3 years ago

For sale:

Ghostbusters Pro + new Titan bands
$5200 obo

Simpsons Pinball party + Brand new Color DMD, LED OCD board, comet 2smd color matched inserts, comet frosted warm white GI
$5500 obo

Trades considered for EHOH plus cash on my end or take both games and add cash on your end.

Pm me for pics

Thanks
- Matt

#16713 3 years ago

No Fear price drop $2150. Game is in good condition.

#16714 3 years ago

Earthshaker - players shape. Has new ramps, cliffy, full LEDS, titan rubbers, blue shooter rod, nice backglass. Cabinet has minor wear spots but nothing crazy. $2600

#16716 3 years ago

Looking to trade +\- for a nice original (up to fully restored) Attack from Mars.

I’m not seeking museum quality, but am looking for a nice playing example without major cab fade or obvious PF wear.

Offering:

-Dialed In LE (HUO)
-Wonka SE (HUO)

You’d have to come to me in Jersey City and I’ll help you load in and out.

Cheers.

Added over 4 years ago:

AFM procured

#16717 3 years ago

Looking for an EHOH premium in the New England area. Let me know if you’re bored with yours

#16718 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

No Fear price drop $2150. Game is in good condition.

If you weren’t over 9h RT I’d consider it

Great Price GLWS

#16719 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Looking to trade +\- for a nice original (up to fully restored) Attack from Mars.

-Dialed In LE (HUO)
-Wonka SE (HUO)
-Fathom (Full set of Alltek boards, gorgeous original PF and Cab, extremely clean inside and out)
You’d have to come to me in Jersey City and I’ll help you load in and out.
Cheers.

I’d buy the Fathom outright if you can find a cash deal for AFM.

#16720 3 years ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

I’d buy the Fathom outright if you can find a cash deal for AFM.

I’ll shoot ya a message later J!

#16721 3 years ago

Sorcerer and Black Belt combo, both are plug and play with no issues.

$3,000 for the pair.
Easy garage load.

Will consider trades

#16722 3 years ago

Also have a Black Knight with bronze cpr playfields not installed, all new flipper rebuild kit for the 4, titan rubber kit, rottendog boards. Backglass is junk. $1700

F14- typical F14 in good shape, new displays, new power supply, clean boards with nvram, runs good. $1700

Tee’d Off. Plays good, titan rubbers, no topper $1700

Firepower- new flipper rebuild, above average playfield, Rottendog mpu and power supply, works and plays great- $1000

Open to offers or packs deals,
Thanks

#16723 3 years ago

1966 Chicago Coin Kicker in nice shape, looking to sell it for $700. Game is 100% functional, has new rubbers, and LEDs. It is setup for free play. Please PM me for details.

#16724 3 years ago

Alright check it out:

GB pro + TSPP package deal

Both games play 100% have nice playfields and have been kept up with regular waxing. TSPP has color DMD and LED OCD board with full LED in GI and and Inserts.

$8450 This weekend ONLY
TSPP alone has nearly $1000 in mods
Total resale value for both is easily $10,500

Keep one flip the other or make cash on flipping both, up to you.

I’m on to new games.

#16725 3 years ago

Just listed my 327 play Ripleys!

#16726 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Alright check it out:
Both games play 100% have nice playfields and have been kept up with regular waxing. TSPP has color DMD and LED OCD board with full LED in GI and and Inserts.
$8450 This weekend ONLY
I’m on to new games.

If anyone wants the TSPP I'll take the Ghostbusters. Split the cost down the middle....

#16727 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Alright check it out:
$8450 This weekend ONLY
I’m on to new games.

Man is that a great price. Bring them to Pittsburgh ; )

#16728 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Alright check it out:
$8450 This weekend ONLY
I’m on to new games.

Curses being a peasant! For now...

#16729 3 years ago

Ill be astounded if no one bites haha. I had interest in both individually (GB @$5200 and TSPP @ $5500) but only had tire kickers so far. You can send STI for ‘em if you want...def worth it for the price. I’ve got pics available if anyone is interested.

Quoted from delt31:

Man is that a great price. Bring them to Pittsburgh ; )

#16730 3 years ago

i know this may be the wrong place to post this, but Im thinking of selling my 4k Virtual Pin to make room for my TMNT coming. Im in NJ if anyone is interested PM me and Ill send pics.

#16731 3 years ago

GB is pending a possible pickup tomorrow night so if anyone is game for TSPP + GB package @ $8450 they better speak uuuuup. Jussayn’

#16732 3 years ago

Whirlwind and Earthshaker combo. Own the some of the best lawlors. $5500 for pair. Both have Leds, new ramps, titan rubbers and various other upgrades.

#16733 3 years ago

My buddy is still looking to sell his star trek pro for $4,350 (obo) if your interested contact me I'll give you his contact information thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling this Stern Star Trek for a friend of mine who is not on pinside. Machine is fully working, only has one con on the right side of the cab it has some scratches on the K lett...”
2020-05-09
Oakdale, PA
4,350 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1308 times

#16734 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

GB is pending a possible pickup tomorrow night so if anyone is game for TSPP + GB package @ $8450 they better speak uuuuup. Jussayn’

If you were closer I would grab them. That's a good deal. I'm afraid the 18 hour round trip kills it for me. Someone will grab that deal.

#16735 3 years ago

GB and TSPP soooold to one lucky local baaastid. Thanks for playing ya’ll.

#16736 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Pays to be a local Masshole sometimes.

#16737 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

God willing, the turtles premium shows up at Pizza J

#16738 3 years ago

True indeed! Hahaha

Quoted from homersimpson007:

#16739 3 years ago

If it doesn’t end up in pizzaJ you’re more than welcome to swing by the house anytime Thinking I’ll do EHOH prem, TMNT prem and Ive got that R&M Bloodsucker on the way.

Quoted from Richthofen:

God willing, the turtles premium shows up at Pizza J

#16740 3 years ago

Posting for a friend

Firepower II in nice shape

$950

#16741 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

If anyone wants the TSPP I'll take the Ghostbusters. Split the cost down the middle....

Damnnnnnnnnnn I would have jumped on this had I seen it sooner.

#16742 3 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Anybody watch that drop kick show from Fenway last night? It was wicked awesome. Great to see a real live show again!

#16743 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anybody watch that drop kick show from Fenway last night? It was wicked awesome. Great to see a real live show again!

Yup, Awesome show! Did you watch their live St Patrick's day "concert" as well? It was also great. Have been a fan for a long time.

#16744 3 years ago

Decent players Elvira and the Party monsters

New ramps, green pin score displays, leds

plays good $2900

Auburn NH 03032

#16745 3 years ago

Just put up my ad for a nice F14 with lots of extras, $1600, also have repro playfield and plastic set avail for it for extra cost if desired.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a great players F-14 Tomcat. If you went to the Pintastic show last summer you may have played it already. Mechanically the game plays perfectly. But as with most F14’s t...”
2020-05-31
North Attleboro, MA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 374 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16746 3 years ago

Just put up my ad for an extremely nice Goldeneye with colorDMD and extras, $3600.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a very nice example of 1996 Goldeneye by Sega. You don’t see this one come up for sale too because they didn’t make a lot of them and its one Sega’s better games. T...”
2020-05-31
North Attleboro, MA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 355 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16747 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Just put up my ad for a nice F14 with lots of extras, $1600, also have repro playfield and plastic set avail for it for extra cost if desired.

Timing isn’t right for me on this - but this is a great deal because of the condition - it looks amazing. GLWS - it’ll go quick.

Machine - For Sale

F-14 Tomcat

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling a great players F-14 Tomcat. If you went to the Pintastic show last summer you may have played it already. Mechanically the game plays perfectly. But as with most F14’s t...”

2 hours ago

North Attleboro, MA

docquest

#16748 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I was thinking hard about this but out of space and there was nothing to fix. Great pins!

#16749 3 years ago

space invaders in real nice shape for 1900 - was so excited to get it back and i just don't see to have an interest in playing it. easy walk out basement. thanks ed

#16750 3 years ago

Nice Sega Maverick for sale. Trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Maverick Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice playing Maverick, recently shopped with premium LEDs. New paddle wheel motor. Display has some burn in but is fully working. Playfield is very nice. Cabinet and boards are...”
2020-05-31
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 62 times

There are 30,389 posts in this topic. You are on page 335 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/335?hl=exeter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.