IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 334 of 604.
#16651 3 years ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park Premium (maybe a pro) or Elvira's House of Horrors. Thanks!

#16652 3 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Does anybody have a Mustang premium or KISS premium for sale within 100 miles of Boston?

CoinTaker had a couple of different Mustangs the last time I was there (open). They're not within 100 miles, but they ship.

#16653 3 years ago

WTB nice TOMMY pinball with in driving distance of my location.

#16654 3 years ago

Id like to help my friend find a few of the classic sterns still on his want list.

I'm looking for iron maiden, quicksilver, orbiter1, and a few others I'm sure I'm forgetting.

I would pay cash, or trade anything in my collection that isn't a system 11.

#16655 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Id like to help my friend find a few of the classic sterns still on his want list.
I'm looking for iron maiden, quicksilver, orbiter1, and a few others I'm sure I'm forgetting.
I would pay cash, or trade anything in my collection that isn't a system 11.

There's an ad for Orbitor 1 on the for sale map in western CT...

#16656 3 years ago
Quoted from A-1Bogart:

There's an ad for Orbitor 1 on the for sale map in western CT...

Thats one game that I'm not willing to pay crazy amounts for. I think its a 2k game. Anything more than that and I'd pass.

#16657 3 years ago

In other news.

I have bride of pinbot, rocky and bullwinkle, and stars id consider trading for anything, but preferably early sterns.

Adams family is also semi on the table for the right deal.

#16658 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Thats one game that I'm not willing to pay crazy amounts for. I think its a 2k game. Anything more than that and I'd pass.

There was somebody selling an Iron Maiden a few months ago from Canada with pickup out of NY. They were looking for $7500 for it. It’s on my list too but not at that price lol, if price isn’t important they probably still have it?

#16659 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Fair enough. I didn't really research the game I just recall seeing the title on there. If it's that overpriced I guess that's why it's been on the map so long.

#16660 3 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

There was somebody selling an Iron Maiden a few months ago from Canada with pickup out of NY. They were looking for $7500 for it. It’s on my list too but not at that price lol, if price isn’t important they probably still have it?

I suspect that's the wrong Iron Maiden. Think he's looking for this one...

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/iron-maiden

#16661 3 years ago

Looking a dmd around 24-2500 Range Max

Have an empty slot so figured I’d see what’s out there

Lmk

Thanks

#16662 3 years ago

Anyone have a f14 tomcat in fully working condition?

#16663 3 years ago

Looking for some older games: Ice Show, Picnic, Brite Star, Around the World, Show Boat, if anyone is looking to sell

#16664 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Looking for some older games: Ice Show, Picnic, Brite Star, Around the World, Show Boat, if anyone is looking to sell

None of those, but I've got a beautiful 1963 Gottlieb Slick Chick and a 1947 Exhibit Tally Ho.

#16665 3 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

None of those, but I've got a beautiful 1963 Gottlieb Slick Chick and a 1947 Exhibit Tally Ho.

Neither of those interest me sadly. It's gotta have flippers in the normal places, but outlanes in abnormal places, and inlanes in no places

#16666 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Neither of those interest me sadly. It's gotta have flippers in the normal places, but outlanes in abnormal places, and inlanes in no places

No problem. Good luck with your search.

#16667 3 years ago

Royal flush project. 500. Good shape.

#16668 3 years ago

Brian, would you be interested in outright selling the Stars you offered for trade 12 posts back?

#16669 3 years ago

Ghostbusters pro cleaned waxed with new Titan bands and Scoleri cliffys. 1st floor easy load out in Providence. No steps $5200

#16670 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

I suspect that's the wrong Iron Maiden. Think he's looking for this one...
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/iron-maiden

Yup, we’re talking about the same one lol.....

#16671 3 years ago

Very last of the Houdini's coming in later this week or early next week. I will have 2 that have all the factory bells & whistles. They are done after this unless American makes more (doubtful).

NIB Wonka SE in hand along with a NIB Munsters Pro for trade. Looking for KISS, TAF, JJP POTC, TZ, newer Stern/JJP/ Classic B/W DMD games.

I also have a documented HUO DE Hook, Walking Dead Premium (STILL waiting on head decals but have a tracking #) Last Action Hero that I'm shopping/adding LED's to now, and a beautiful Hobbit Gold Smaug (One with the dragon). Pictures available on all, ads to follow shortly.

Still toying with moving Star Wars Premium but it's a go to for guests. (Usually kicks their ass like it does mine)

#16672 3 years ago

Game of Thrones pro, new out of box. Lowering price to $4900 for quick sale, found another machine I want.

Mike
978-317-8032

#16673 3 years ago

I have a new standard sheet of Invisiglass for sale.
Local pick up at my pinball lounge in Cortland, NY.

Ad's in the marketplace:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/invsaglass-standard-body#post-5662533

#16674 3 years ago

JD $2500

Game is on location in Kittery, ME. Venue has been closed since March due to virus so availability to view is limited.
See the for sale post from October--few plays since.

#16675 3 years ago

Looking for a High Speed, Pinbot or any of the shorter games in that era. (73”). Seems weird but I have one spot left but the clearance from the ceiling is lower and thats all I can fit. Let me know what you have. Something within a couple hours please.

#16676 3 years ago

I have a nice RBION for sale

Titan color rubbers
Leds
Flippers rebuilt

$4200

#16677 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Looking for a High Speed, Pinbot or any of the shorter games in that era. (73”). Seems weird but I have one spot left but the clearance from the ceiling is lower and thats all I can fit. Let me know what you have. Something within a couple hours please.

I have a High Speed I will be selling with 6 other titles in 2 weeks. PM me if you have interest.

#16678 3 years ago
Quoted from HowardHurtz:

JD $2500
Game is on location in Kittery, ME. Venue has been closed since March due to virus so availability to view is limited.
See the for sale post from October--few plays since.

I played this game quite a bit at this location. Plays fantastically. Hope the bar opens back up and some other pins go in there at some point.

#16679 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Fire! , nice playfield with original mylar, plays great, needs new rubber sleeves on the posts $1650
AC/DC Premium Vault, excellent condition, $5800

I'm the luckiest, my wife has caught the pinball bug! I want an AC/DC Prem & shot you a PM. Still need to keep an eye out for a JP Prem for her & Super Mario for my 7yro. (to be honest, they're jut as much for me.) I hunt for them all every day.

#16680 3 years ago

I came here to post about a 1970 Galahad I had for sale & before I finished typing, a friend who bought my Xenon texted back saying he'd take it.

I also have a non working Midway Space Invaders cocktail table I'd let go for free to someone who'll fix it. it looks nice & it's the really old one w/ a little twisty knob instead left & right buttons. screen lights up.

#16681 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I played this game quite a bit at this location. Plays fantastically. Hope the bar opens back up and some other pins go in there at some point.

I'm not the op, but if things get back to normal I think you'll be happy with whatever ends up at NYB. I enjoyed having JD there as a way to cheat on my "one pin at the house" rule, but now I can't even stop in and play with this virus stuff going on!

#16682 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Fire! , nice playfield with original mylar, plays great, needs new rubber sleeves on the posts $1650
AC/DC Premium Vault, excellent condition, $5800

My wife just got done watching Fire! videos & is telling me we need to buy that one too. If you still have them, I can come up this week for both.

#16683 3 years ago
Quoted from HowardHurtz:

I'm not the op, but if things get back to normal I think you'll be happy with whatever ends up at NYB. I enjoyed having JD there as a way to cheat on my "one pin at the house" rule, but now I can't even stop in and play with this virus stuff going on!

Thats legit. I’m on the same one pin rule or else I’d pick it up. Hopefully when things get back to normal I‘d love to put all my games in storage on location somewhere and have an NEPL location in the portsmouth area.

Anyway. Can vouch for this pin. Good player.

#16684 3 years ago

I'm looking to get my 2nd pin after my Surf n' Safari, mainly because my Surf n' Safari is inevitably going to need some TLC and will have to be taken apart. And I wouldn't be able to handle not being able to play a machine while it's out of commission being worked on!

As far as condition of the machine I'm looking for: Some cosmetic wear on the cabinet/backlight/translite is fine, but I want it to be playable with no issues and preferably I'd like to have a good condition playfield with minimal wear.

I'm interested in the following Solid State Machines (Non-DMD) with a budget around $2000 with some flexibility, depending.

-F-14 Tomcat
-Pinbot
-High Speed
-Space Station
-Police Force
-Black Knight 2000
-TX-Sector

As far as DMD machines, I'm interested in the following with a max budget of $3500

-Jurassic Park (Data East 1993 Version)
-Getaway: High Speed II
-Attack from Mars
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
-Apollo 13
-Jack*Bot

#16685 3 years ago

No Fear $2500.

Clean and plays well. LEDs throughout and Titan bands. Fade on one side of cab. mismatched spinner from LOTR. Just needs a decal to look original. Ramps in solid shape. Brand new catcher ramp.

#16686 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I'm looking to get my 2nd pin after my Surf n' Safari, mainly because my Surf n' Safari is inevitably going to need some TLC and will have to be taken apart. And I wouldn't be able to handle not being able to play a machine while it's out of commission being worked on!
As far as condition of the machine I'm looking for: Some cosmetic wear on the cabinet/backlight/translite is fine, but I want it to be playable with no issues and preferably I'd like to have a good condition playfield with minimal wear.
I'm interested in the following Solid State Machines (Non-DMD) with a budget around $2000 with some flexibility,

depending.
-F-14 Tomcat
-Pinbot
-High Speed
-Space Station
-Police Force
-Black Knight 2000
-TX-Sector
As far as DMD machines, I'm interested in the following with a max budget of $3500
-Attack from Mars
-Apollo 13
-Jack*Bot

Herb Sharpe had a PinBot For Sale Not sure if still does tho

Great Guy to deal with

#16687 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I'm interested in the following Solid State Machines (Non-DMD) with a budget around $2000 with some flexibility, depending.
-F-14 Tomcat
-Pinbot
-High Speed
-Space Station
-Police Force
-Black Knight 2000
-TX-Sector

The first 3 are plausible.
But for PF, BK2K and TX Sector, I doubt you’ll snag one. They go so fast! TX is probably the best Gottlieb next to Robo War.

#16688 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

But for PF, BK2K and TX Sector, I doubt you’ll snag one. They go so fast! TX is probably the best Gottlieb next to Robo War.

TX Sector has such great music! Very cool effects too.

Also, I deleted that post but I guess it was still viewable, oh well haha. That list is definitely my desired machines though.

#16689 3 years ago

Thinking about moving my ICB. Fully functional, very minor wear on both PF and glass. Includes extra replacement motor (bought two when one needed replacing), and an unused track mold/ball guide for the back of the playfield. $3500

#16690 3 years ago

ICB?

#16691 3 years ago
#16692 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

TX sectors never come up for sale, and it’s because of that insane music

#16693 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

TX sectors never come up for sale, and it’s because of that insane music

Amazingly, I did see one come up for sale last week on facebook I think. It was bought up pretty fast though.

#16694 3 years ago

In the previous post I did I realized it was pointless of me to specify an amount I was willing to spend, so instead I'll just list the machines I'm potentially interested in.

I'm interested in the following Solid State Machines (Non-DMD):
-F-14 Tomcat
-Pinbot
-High Speed
-Space Station
-Police Force
-Black Knight 2000
-TX-Sector
-The Machine: Bride of Pinbot

As far as DMD machines, I'm interested in the following:
-Apollo 13
-Jack*Bot

You can also look at my wishlist for other possible options, although the wishlist will be changing and updating as I research machines more.

#16695 3 years ago

Really nice Junkyard, color dmd, painted 3-d car surround. Plays 100%, great pf and cabinet.

#16697 3 years ago

Price drop bump $1500/bo

Machine - For Sale
FS: Neptune Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Neptune for sale (or potential trade). Rare (270 made) Wedge Add-a-ball. Great artwork, fun game. Was playing well, with a minor rollover not-scoring issue. I was working...”
2020-05-24
Merrimack, NH
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 748 times

#16698 3 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/304652010532016/

Not my post and I know this is one of the most universally reviled games but I'm sure one of you wouldn't mind owning it.

#16699 3 years ago

Anyone have a decent flash gordon at a normal price?

#16700 3 years ago

Ad is up for GB pro, easy loadout in Providence. Game freshly cleaned, waxed, titan bands, new code. Plays 100%

Great game but I think I’m gonna switch it up for this new Stern TMNT prem

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Ghostbusters Pro Current code installed Scoleri Cliffy protecters included Brand new Ninja Balls Game plays 100% no credit dot Few nicks on cab Freshly cleaned and waxed New Titan...”
2020-05-27
Providence, RI
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 230 times

There are 30,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 334 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/334?hl=jaytrem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.