IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 332 of 608.
#16551 3 years ago

Oh we’ve been in touch, but thanks Randy! He’s looking for a straight sale and I’m looking to trade... might have a ST lined up for my Elvira though thanks to your seal of approval on that one. We’ve always seen pretty eye to eye on what constitutes a fun game so fingers crossed!

#16552 3 years ago

Gottlieb Neptune in pretty nice shape, currently stuck in tilt on power-up but can be manually reset. It was playing with a rollover not-scoring issue as the only hiccup. Thinking about selling/trading it.

#16553 3 years ago

Thanks, Randy. Gorilla only has super duper new Jersey jack games and his Elvira is spoken for

#16554 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thanks, Randy. Gorilla only has 8k games and his Elvira is spoken for

Technically speaking my only 8k game is Indy

If anybody wants to swing by and buy my Wonka or Dialed In I’ll be more than happy to take that WW off your hands with cold hard cash!

#16555 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Technically speaking my only 8k game is Indy

Changed it to read super duper Jersey jack games . And i hope someone picks up a game from you so I can. Make a local deal for ww

#16556 3 years ago

Sharkey's Shootout, $2,100. Nice machine. Trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sharkey’s in good shape. LEDs. Clean boards. Display is good, cabinet is good. Playfield is clean with minor wear above upper left pop. Game is nice and clean and plays well....”
2020-05-14
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 444 times

#16557 3 years ago

Due to unexpected medical expenses I might need to list my Twilight Zone . Above Average players condition , New Indigo clock and more .
I’m located on Long Island , New York . 6k .
Call if interested Don 917 859 0655

#16558 3 years ago

PMd

Quoted from the96stang:

I need to kick a couple projects I am just never going to get to down the road.
Night Moves. No display or sound. Game plays fine otherwise. 1200
Monte carlo in super super nice shape. Game boots, but wont start a game. Id guess ground mods will solve this. Has topper. SOLD
Harlem Globe Trotters. Plays. New MPU. Comes with a new cpr playfield. The one in it isn't awful but definitely not great. Awesome BG, no cracked plastics, nice cab. SOLD
Mata hari - BG is a 7. Playfield is a 7. Has a new MPU. Boots. Plays. Needs a shop job. 1200.
Cleopatra. Needs connectors. Have a pascal all in one board. SOLD
Mills Official. Plays. 200
Strikes and spares SOLD

#16559 3 years ago

Baby Pacman Ad is now updated with TONS more pictures

Take a peak if you wish

1500 obo

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “FS $1500 or best offer Bally Baby Pacman Works Great !! New MPU Board Monitor just recapped - FULL KIT Installed Vidiot New Color Pots - Newer Revision FREE PLAY setting works i...”
2020-05-15
Sherrill, NY
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 286 times

#16560 3 years ago
Quoted from HC2016:

Due to unexpected medical expenses I might need to list my Twilight Zone . Above Average players condition , New Indigo clock and more .
I’m located on Long Island , New York . 6k .
Call if interested Don 917 859 0655

It was great speaking with you today! Looking forward to picking this game up.

#16561 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Sharkey's Shootout, $2,100. Nice machine. Trades considered.

Sent you a PM.

I just want to say quick thanks to all of you for all of the activity and information you've shared on this site, in this thread and others. I've been reading for several months considering ownership and while I have a lot of nervous excitement it's great to see such a supportive community. Hoping to join the pin owner's club soon!

Kevin D.

Machine - For Sale

Sharkey's Shootout

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Sharkey’s in good shape. LEDs. Clean boards. Display is good, cabinet is good. Playfield is clean with minor wear above upper left pop. Game is nice and clean and plays well....”

20 hours ago

New Hartford, CT

sagejr

#16562 3 years ago

Ok, Who wants to part with a ACNC or an EHOH in the NE area?

#16563 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fire! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is 100% playing Fire with a nice playfield. Everything works as it should including the ramps and bell. It has all new rubber and is very clean. The original mylar is intact a...”
2020-05-15
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 506 times

#16564 3 years ago

The Tiger Force members only pinball club is looking for your projects.
System 11 or what have you, you probably won’t get to it.
Let the Tiger FORCE come to you and help you remove that Pin by force, so that we can fix it and play it.

Pm me if you have something.
Thanks

#16565 3 years ago

Craig's List Post: "pinball machine needs a new home ,I’m happy to give it out for free ...relocating very soon" Pictures of Iron Maiden, Addams Family, Elvira and the Party Monsters. People are so nice when you help them remove unwanted old pinball machines due to moving. This guy will probably pay you to remove them. Make sure and ask. You never know!!!

#16566 3 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Craig's List Post: "pinball machine needs a new home ,I’m happy to give it out for free ...relocating very soon" Pictures of Iron Maiden, Addams Family, Elvira and the Party Monsters. People are so nice when you help them remove unwanted old pinball machines due to moving. This guy will probably pay you to remove them. Make sure and ask. You never know!!!

I messaged, no answer yet

#16567 3 years ago

10000% a scam. Nobody gives away an Addams Family or a brand new Iron Maiden. You’re dreaming. Maybe in the 90’s but not anymore.

#16568 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

10000% a scam. Nobody gives away an Addams Family or a brand new Iron Maiden. You’re dreaming. Maybe in the 90’s but not anymore.

Pretty sure he realized that

#16569 3 years ago

As the saying goes.... if it's too good to be true...

#16570 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “AC/DC Pro Vault unboxed In August 2019 377 games on it On left side of cabinet on C is a tear in decal see pics”
2020-05-12
, NH
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 826 times

#16571 3 years ago

looks like TZ is pending as I have a couple offers Im considering. Would like a trade with AMH. Pin Refinery with awesome topper. Cheapest on pinside Had a few trade offers but nothing I am looking for....Hoping for TWD, shadow, WW, ES or a classic stern shooter like Meteor, F2000,Stars.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful pin refinery AMH. Includes: Custom xpin color dmd Powder coated purple armor $300 Laserific topper, lighting upgraded , upgraded speakers chrome shooter rod side blades e...”
2020-05-18
Bethany Beach, DE
5,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 957 times

#16572 3 years ago

Ha ha, yeah, saw that too.

Either someone is just having fun, or someone is about to be mugged!

#16573 3 years ago

Any EATPM pins out there?

#16574 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Ha ha, yeah, saw that too.
Either someone is just having fun, or someone is about to be mugged!

Sad part is that some seasoned individuals actually contact the guy!!

#16575 3 years ago

Sad part is that some seasoned individuals actually contact the guy!!

An email message doesn't cost anything.

It probably wasn't legit, but there's that 1 time out of 1,000 where there could be something to it.

#16576 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

An email message doesn't cost anything.
It probably wasn't legit, but there's that 1 time out of 1,000 where there could be something to it.

For real, one of my best deals ever looked like a total scam.

#16577 3 years ago

I created a facebook group (Northeast US Pinball For Sale group) that is similar to this thread:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NortheastUSPinballMachinesForSale

I found it time consuming to see many for sale posts on facebook that were too far away to pick up. I also see lots of interested buyers from far away that don't want to pay to ship. If the group gets traction I think it could be useful and solve those issues.

#16578 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I created a facebook group (Northeast US Pinball For Sale group) that is similar to this thread:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/223763352381609/
I found it time consuming to see many for sale posts on facebook that were too far away to pick up. I also see lots of interested buyers from far away that don't want to pay to ship. If the group gets traction I think it could be useful and solve those issues.

Subscribed.

#16579 3 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223763352381609/

I joined as well. Hopefully it will continue to grow!

#16580 3 years ago

Oz in, thanks!

#16581 3 years ago

In!

#16585 3 years ago

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT...

Atari Asteroids Cabaret near Binghamton, NY. Here's the Pinside ad...

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Pictures are here... https://photos.app.goo.gl/o5SnfEYPa4gS5FVe9 Game PCB has an odd issue where it takes 60-90 seconds to display a screen. Once this time passes the game works g...”
2020-05-16
Maine, NY
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 70 times

#16586 3 years ago

I like where you are going with this Herbert

#16587 3 years ago

Joined up as well.

#16589 3 years ago

My problem is Facebook notifications suck. I never get all the info from a group. Algorithms blow. I know what I want to see. Buzz off forcefeeding me what you think I want to see in some random order timeline.

#16590 3 years ago

I joined up as well.

#16591 3 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

My problem is Facebook notifications suck. I never get all the info from a group. Algorithms blow. I know what I want to see. Buzz off forcefeeding me what you think I want to see in some random order timeline.

I hate that as well. That's why I have to check almost constantly to see if anything truly new was listed. Still, facebook is a very good place to find good deals in my opinion.

How I've gotten around it is by using the home page, or the timeline and just having pinball sales being the only thing that shows up on my feed. Not the most practical if you have lots of friends/want to see what other friends post but for me it works perfect.

#16592 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I hate that as well. That's why I have to check almost constantly to see if anything truly new was listed. Still, facebook is a very good place to find good deals in my opinion.
How I've gotten around it is by using the home page, or the timeline and just having pinball sales being the only thing that shows up on my feed. Not the most practical if you have lots of friends/want to see what other friends post but for me it works perfect.

I don’t give two shits what people post there. I only ever got a Facebook account to push the info about The Sanctum to people. It’s how everyone gets there info and it’s kinda annoying.

#16593 3 years ago

My problem with Facebook marketplace is that 100 different pinball for sale groups exist. I never know which dang group to post games in. The majority of the responses I get are not local (North East) which is the exact opposite of what I'm trying to accomplish. I truly would rather not ship games and would much rather have in person inspections when I sell something. So, I too hope this facebook group catches on. Thanks Herbert!

#16594 3 years ago

Signed up!

Facebook sucks, but I will say I’ve gotten some incredible deals from being on at the right place in the right time.

#16595 3 years ago

GO HERB !!

Also

Looking for an Addams

#16596 3 years ago

Totally a scam, nobody uses Facebook anymore.
And some guy who looks like Charles Bronson? Too good to be true.

*joined*

#16597 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Doctor Who Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade my Doctor Who love this game but time to let it go. Cabinet is in pretty nice shape not much fade which you can see in the pics. I will also throw in a cliffy I ha...”
2020-05-17
Chippewa, PA
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1322 times

Relisted my Doctor Who for trade I'm interested in Avatar pro, Stern Indiana Jones, Stern Playboy, Data East Star Trek + cash, NGG, Stern POTC , Mustang Pro, Nightmare On Elm Street + cash, Star Wars Trilogy + cash. Might also consider Munsters pro, Deadpool pro, and Ghostbuster pro thanks.

#16598 3 years ago

missed out on a deal. jeeze!!

Quoted from JeffF:

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT...

what a friggin steal!missed it.

Archived after 0 days

Sold (amount undisclosed)

Other - For Sale

FS: Atari Asteroids Cabaret

New!
Archived

“Pictures are here...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/o5SnfEYPa4gS5FVe9

Game PCB has an odd issue where it takes 60-90 seconds to display a screen. Once this time passes the game works g...”

2020-05-16

Maine, NY

JeffF

#16599 3 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT...

Archived after 0 days

Sold (amount undisclosed)

Other - For Sale

FS: Atari Asteroids Cabaret

New!
Archived

“Pictures are here...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/o5SnfEYPa4gS5FVe9

Game PCB has an odd issue where it takes 60-90 seconds to display a screen. Once this time passes the game works g...”

2020-05-16

Maine, NY

JeffF

Is this their normal going price it was this deal only due to the dying vector monitor
and their difficulty to replace?

Cabaret games are always hard to find!

#16600 3 years ago

Bummer, with all the selling moving to facebook, it will go dark here.
Saw craigslist go quiet as well with the popularty of facebook marketplace.
Sadly , not a member and unwilling to join.
My loss i guess.

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 332 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/332?hl=unlockpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.