IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 329 of 608.
#16401 4 years ago

Update:

Deadpool pro (sold)

Wonka SE
$6500 firm
low plays v nice

TSPP
Color DMD & Led OCD
$5300

Scared Stiff
Full led
Nice cabinet & playfield
+Extra parts / decals / cliffs set
+ 12v reg daughter board and auto eddy sensor installed
$6000 firm

Very easy loudout in Providence, no stairs.

#16402 4 years ago

Dialed In still around.
Got a large bowler on the way, could use the room.

Make me a reasonable offer, , ,
Ad in marketplace.

#16403 3 years ago

Putting my Star Pool on the marketplace fully working asking $700.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/95119

#16404 3 years ago

Sale or trade....near Baltimore/DC...

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very Clean and nice example - recently and thoroughly torn down and shopped. I bought it as undocumented HUO and it sure looks that way. Very little wear, everything works 100%. ...”
2020-04-25
Gaithersburg, MD
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 620 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16405 3 years ago

She’s a beauty and a blast. Take her away. Routed for one month prior to Covid. Very low plays...not a scratch on her.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Wonka SE was brandy new then it was at a one location for one month before the virus hit. Very clean game Low plays Not a scratch on her Excellent condition Not much else to say...”
2020-04-25
Providence, RI
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 288 times

#16406 3 years ago

Scared Stiff is a game people like. You can own one now if you want.

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Bally Scared Stiff Nice playfield with NO wear in front of crate. Plays 100% and plays fast. + New Boney flippers installed (AND another new set included) + new crate and coffin...”
2020-03-18
Providence, RI
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 418 times

#16407 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

She’s a beauty and a blast. Take her away. Routed for one month prior to Covid. Very low plays...not a scratch on her.

Machine - For Sale

Wonka SE Low Plays

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Wonka SE was brandy new then it was at a one location for one month before the virus hit.

Very clean game
Low plays
Not a scratch on her
Excellent condition

Not much else to say...”

50 minutes ago

Providence, RI

6,500 (Firm)

mpdpvdpin

Buy with confidence. Matt’s a solid dude and keeps his games playing great.

#16408 3 years ago

Anyone interested in making a trade? I have an Earthshaker or a Dale Jr.

#16409 3 years ago

Tales from the Crypt Pinball for trade in great condition. No playfield wear. What do you have?

#16410 3 years ago

Want to add another pin to my setup, but need to move an arcade.

Anyone interested in a trade involving original 4P X-Men arcade + cash for 90s or newer pin?

#16411 3 years ago

NBA Jam for sale!

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“This is a fully functional NBA Jam arcade game that plays great and looks great too. The monitor was just recapped and had a new flyback installed as well. The control panel is nic...”
2020-04-26
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 51 days
Viewed: 110 times

#16412 3 years ago

Very nice Johnny Mnemonic for sale in Providence. Ad listed on FB mrkt....will discount for fellow Pinsiders and will donate full tier price

Game has a super cool green DMD (SUPER 90’s hacker style). Full LED, Side art blades, nice playfield, decent cabinets

Pm for price pics
Or text me (Matt)
401 248 8186

#16413 3 years ago

Fs: Firepower: rottendog cpu combo, new power supply, playfield is pretty nice, rebuilt flippers (I guess this was owned by ex Jets coach Eric Mangini, for whatever the hell thats worth)
$1,000

Gottlieb Touchdown: 1984) backglass looks like shit, but plays nice and looks pretty nice otherwise, fairly uncommon game too. $650

High Speed Project: Needs the back wall of Lower cabinet, it’s missing, And the backbox sides are pretty crappy too.
has no backglass and missing two displays, playfield is average, it’s complete otherwise, board set is clean, I haven’t plugged it in. Game is in two pieces, playfield pulled out. It’s ready to go to someone else who will make love to it. SOLD———

Games will be set for your swift pick up, In my driveway, without my He-Man muscles at your disposable, and we can’t be doing the secret pinball handshake, we just can’t alright?

And please don’t ask to prospect with your metal detector in my yard
(yes it’s been asked more than twice)

Regards, James

#16414 3 years ago

Dialed In LE. HUO. Low plays, a few mods, like new. $7500. Would consider trade for stern JP. Located Gloucester MA. Will also be listing a judge dredd soon.

#16415 3 years ago
Quoted from Bschafer:

Dialed In LE. HUO. Low plays, a few mods, like new. $7500. Would consider trade for stern JP. Located Gloucester MA. Will also be listing a judge dredd soon.

Wish you were closer

#16416 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Fs: Firepower: rottendog cpu combo, new power supply, playfield is pretty nice, rebuilt flippers (I guess this was owned by ex Jets coach Eric Mangini, for whatever the hell thats worth)
$1,000
Gottlieb Touchdown: 1984) backglass looks like shit, but plays nice and looks pretty nice otherwise, fairly uncommon game too. $650
High Speed Project: Needs the back wall of Lower cabinet, it’s missing, And the backbox sides are pretty crappy too.
has no backglass and missing two displays, playfield is average, it’s complete otherwise, board set is clean, I haven’t plugged it in. Game is in two pieces, playfield pulled out. It’s ready to go to someone else who will make love to it. $650
Want all three? $2,000 firm.
Games will be set for your swift pick up, In my driveway, without my He-Man muscles at your disposable, and we can’t be doing the secret pinball handshake, we just can’t alright?
And please don’t ask to prospect with your metal detector in my yard
(yes it’s been asked more than twice)
Regards, James

Just what are you hiding in your yard? Lol.

#16417 3 years ago
Quoted from Bschafer:

Wish you were closer

Same here. Have a beautiful TZ if anyone wants a 3 way trade

#16418 3 years ago

Anyone have a DE Star Trek or LAH kicking about? Looking to add DE #7 to the line up.

Projects are fine.

Have a Gold Wings to be relisted next week, doing some spruce up.

#16419 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Game is in two pieces, playfield pulled out. It’s ready to go to someone else who will make love to it.

I have obviously been playing my pinballs ALL wrong my entire life.

If you were closer or if you brought these to Allentown, if it happens I'd be in for Firepower & High Speed. They're both on my wishlist. Love me some hard topped games and these sound like great candidates.

#16420 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

For trade only:
Maverick. Very nice playfield and everything works as it should. Includes a spare flipper board and DMD (which is out for repair right now...). All LEDs throughout. Cabinet could use some touchups, but it's perfectly presentable. Will consider trades of any B/W dmd game that I don't already own.
Party Animal. Plays great. Mylar removed. Boards rebuilt by Chris Hibler a few years ago, and it's been totally bulletproof since. All LEDs throughout. Could use a shop job for new rubbers and wax. Includes extra displays, extra jukebox and jukebox board. A nice players condition machine. Will consider trades for other SS games.
PM me offers and to receive a link to pictures. Pickup only- delivery not available.

Giving this a bump. I’ve had a couple of offers, but for one reason or another, they weren’t workable. If you think you’ve got something I’d be interested in, drop a line... the worst I can say is no!

#16421 3 years ago

Great Judge Dredd for Sale or Trade. Original topper, colorDMD and Deadworld mod. Just Minor, even fade of Reds on cab. Plays fast and furious!

Looking for Maiden, GOT, JM or Baywatch (maybe others) or $3300. PM for pics.

#16422 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Just what are you hiding in your yard? Lol.

Solid gold bars. Shhh, don’t tell anyone.

#16423 3 years ago

Anyone have a project to trade for a project neptune? I'd prefer solid state games.

#16424 3 years ago

Black Rose just listed in the marketplace.

I was holding a Houdini for a guy who just bailed so that's available for immediate pickup.

Black Knight is pending

X-Men is still available.

Walking Dead premium available again....I have to start taking deposits.

Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $3200 Pictures >>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmMQoXNz Up for sale is a Bally Black Rose pinball machine. It's probably just easier fo...”
2020-04-26
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 508 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Brand new in box Houdini for $5500. Get a brand new game for a used price! If you saw my previous ad I was able to get 2 more. Games are in hand and ready for immediate pickup!  ...”
2020-05-03
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1685 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $4200 Pictures >>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmMiPws5 Up for sale is a really nice Stern X-Men Pro pinball machine. Cabinet is in ver...”
2020-04-04
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 797 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Asking $6200 Pictures>>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmMasLD6 What's an apocalypse without a Zombie pinball machine? Up for sale is an undocumen...”
2020-06-06
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1257 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16425 3 years ago

Nice JM with tasteful mods and extras. Plays 100% no credit dot. GREAT GAME!

update on other listings:

Deadpool is sold
Wonka SE is sold
Scared Stiff is sold

NGG $3800
ST PRO $4500
CFTBL $5500
TZ $7500

Still available

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “A George Gomez / Williams CLASSIC! One of the most underrated pinball machines of all time! Produced in low numbers. Fast, fun and challenging! Lots of modes and multiball, SICK ...”
2020-04-27
Providence, RI
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 97 times

#16426 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Deadpool is sold
Wonka SE is sold
Scared Stiff is sold

Glad to see that SS and Wonka sold. Sorry to see you've gotta sell off so many of these great titles Matt, but I know they're going to good homes and that they're buying for a good seller!

I'd be all over that CFTBL if I were in more of a place to buy, but I've had to force myself to work on the ones I've got in front of me right now.

#16427 3 years ago

Just posted our HUO Dialed In LE to the marketplace, $6900, also with some trade options.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell our HUO (we are the first and only owners) Dialed In LE. It is in excellent condition. We have not had any mechanical issues with it or the phone. Comes with SIM ...”
2020-04-27
Nashua, NH
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1851 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks for looking!

#16428 3 years ago

Trade:

Ghostbusters Pro + Extra GB pro cabinet (unused) + cash on my end

For:

GB prem/LE

#16429 3 years ago

I have a NASCAR Dale Jr Limited Edition at 3k obo and a Pinbot at 1800k obo. Both are for sale or for trade. Send a pm for details.

#16430 3 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic is sold y’all

#16431 3 years ago

Might be interested in a Gottlieb Excalibur, Data East Star Trek, or DE Ninja Turtles if anyone has one for sale thanks Alek.

#16432 3 years ago

ST pro & NGG sold ... pins flying out the door left and right!

#16433 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Dang, always wanted me a NGG

#16434 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Funny what happens when you price good pins at fair values!

#16435 3 years ago

Huo Hook ( documented ) - 9.75/10 - $2850 ( don’t think there is a nicer one around)

BSD - Unfaded $3250

Ads coming

#16437 3 years ago

looking for jurassic park premium

#16438 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Huo Hook ( documented ) - 9.75/10 - $2850 ( don’t think there is a nicer one around)
BSD - Unfaded $3250
Ads coming

Other than that one Robin William's estate that was his HUO machine that sold a few years back...

http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2018/creating-a-stage-collection-of-marsha-and-robin-williams-n09977/lot.pr.9V3HS.html

#16439 3 years ago

Which sold for $20K! Shazbut!

#16440 3 years ago

high speed is sold

Firepower and Touchdown (1984)
easy driveway load and go for $1500 firm (both are plug and play)

#16441 3 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Which sold for $20K! Shazbut!

Hell, mine is cheap then.

#16442 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Fish Tales. Willing to trade my BK2000 + cash. Any interest?

#16443 3 years ago

Neptune and pro pool projects. 1500 for the pair.

#16444 3 years ago

I have IMDN pro + cash and looking for a hobbit or AFMSE. (Found)

#16445 3 years ago

I would love a Williams EM with a spinner. Delivery in south central MA.

#16446 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I would love a Williams EM with a spinner. Delivery in south central MA.

By spinner do you mean spinner or roulette wheel? Asking for a friend.

#16447 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

By spinner do you mean spinner or roulette wheel? Asking for a friend.

The more the merrier!

#16448 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale 2950.00obo Or will Trade + I add $500.00 in Cash Routed Sterns Welcome Plays Great ! Spinner is like butter New Ramp Flaps / New Pop Bumper Caps Cpu repaired then...”
2020-04-08
Sherrill, NY
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 982 times

Still Available for Sale or Trade
Class of 1812 by Gottlieb
Willing to travel up to 3 hours from the Syracuse NY region

And willing to add cash

DMD projects welcome too

Message with interest

#16449 3 years ago

Looking for a Jack Bot within 3 hour drive from southern NH. Oh how Covid has limited range. ☹️

#16450 3 years ago

AC/DC Premium Vault available shortly, excellent condition, $5800

There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 329 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/329 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.