IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 328 of 608.
#16351 3 years ago
Quoted from Rocketrob:

Looking for a clean shadow.

so then, NOT like Miami Vice?

#16352 3 years ago

Just relisted my F14 Tomcat

#16353 3 years ago

Will be listed a Sopranos for sale in the Buffalo NY area tomorrow (4.21) Routed game but fully shopped and plays great.

$3850

#16354 3 years ago

planning a CT to buffalo trip next weekend (Sunday). Anyone have anything to sell or trade for my party zone? Ideally close to I90.

#16355 3 years ago
Quoted from Rocketrob:

Looking for a clean shadow.

Feel like making a trip to Boston during this madness?

#16356 3 years ago

Boston is alittle out of my range but thanks

#16357 3 years ago

I gotta barely working Spanish Eyes for $6k, and a Nip It with no playfield for 5. K that is. No low balls, and don’t even think of robbing me at gun point somewhere off the beaten track. We do the trade in a Mickey D’s drive thru, with Odin and a pile of a filet o’ fish present or NO DEAL!

#16358 3 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I gotta barely working Spanish Eyes for $6k, and a Nip It with no playfield for 5. K that is. No low balls, and don’t even think of robbing me at gun point somewhere off the beaten track. We do the trade in a Mickey D’s drive thru, with Odin and a pile of a filet o’ fish present or NO DEAL!

I'm jealous.... Haven't gotten to my good booze yet!

#16359 3 years ago

Star Wars Home Edition for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Star Wars Home Edition in excellent, like new condition. The games plays and looks great with about 160 plays on it. Trades welcome”
2020-04-21
New Hartford, CT
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 452 times

#16360 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

This thing has got to last a lot longer for you to go through all that booze .

#16361 3 years ago

Earthshaker for sale/trade in Troy NY- super easy access, no steps. I've been working on this for a year now and it's ready for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “It's with a heavy heart that I am listing my Earthshaker... This has been one of my absolute favorite games. Make no mistake, this is a player's game, it has some fade/planking, b...”
2020-04-21
Troy, NY
2,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 478 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16362 3 years ago

A friend of mine is looking to sell some games. He is located in Easthampton, MA 01027.

Firepower I $1300, Firepower II $1,000 and a Gottlieb Quintette $500? Typical PF's on the firepowers. All shopped, I believe LED's, etc. If interested message me and I will get you in touch.

#16363 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Just when I have the time to go play YOUR killer Fish Tales....I can’t! How you doin’?

#16364 3 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Just when I have the time to go play YOUR killer Fish Tales....I can’t! How you doin’?

We are all good, and FT will be here waiting for you to play when this is all over. I put the lit up speaker panel on it and it looks great

#16365 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

A friend of mins is looking to sell some games. He is located in Easthampton, MA 01027.
Firepower I $1300, Firepower II $1,000 and a Gottlieb Quintette $500? Typical PF's on the firepowers. All shopped, I believe LED's, etc. If interested message me and I will get you in touch.

I haven’t played this particular example, but I’ll vouch for Mike as an honest seller and all around good guy.

#16366 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I want JP pro, will trade IMDN pro + cash

Hmmmm I do miss that maiden. Let me get some more time on JP to see the deeper wizard modes and then we can talk.

#16367 3 years ago

FS: Firepower
Playfield well above average, with a decent backglass
Rebuilt flippers, has a new power supply and rottendog all in one board, and plays without issue

$1100

#16368 3 years ago

Made a formal ad for my JP The Lost World. Trade listed at $1700. Thanks.

Machine - For Trade
Functional - needs minor work - “This JP: Lost World is the perfect quarantine project! Only things wrong are; Back of The egg is missing Left sling is not working Snagger is not working, but complete Couple c...”
2020-04-22
Sturbridge, MA
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 148 times

#16369 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91411
Updated the list of games i would be interested in trading my RFM for Hobbit, The Beatles, and Data East Star Trek.

#16370 3 years ago

I'm looking to change up the line-up. Open to 1 for 1 deals, as well as 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deals as well...

For Trade: RollerCoaster Tycoon
It has a perfect cabinet & plastics, leds & mirror blades.
I've had it for years & appears HUO, but I have no documentation of it. Everything works as it should.

For Trade: Earthshaker
The cabinet has been re-decaled, ramps in great shape & slingshot plastics chipped. Everything works as it should.

For Trade: Who Dunnit
The cabinet is in great shape, one thin pen-sized scratch on the side of it. Everything works as it should & the plastics are in great shape.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#16371 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale 2950.00obo Or will Trade + I add $500.00 in Cash Routed Sterns Welcome Plays Great ! Spinner is like butter New Ramp Flaps / New Pop Bumper Caps Cpu repaired then...”
2020-04-08
Sherrill, NY
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 982 times

Still have 1812 for sale or can now add up to 500$ cash towards another pin

Located in Central NY

Message with interest

Thanks and be safe out there

#16372 3 years ago

Killing my trade idea for now but will circle back in the future.

#16373 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Putting out Lawlor-themed feelers for the future when things mellow out a bit!
Looking to trade for mint to near-mint examples of:
-Whirlwind
-Ripley’s
-Maybe Twilight Zone?
Offering:
-Dialed In LE (low-play HUO 2 owner w/ full Titan rubber set, Printed Manual, Full Cliffy set installed, side art blades installed)
-Wonka SE (low-play HUO 2 owner w/ shaker, hooked interactive RGB strip in back)
Happy to lock in and honor a deal for once things open up a bit more. You’d need to come to me in Jersey City. Handtruck and muscles on-site to load in and out the 5 steps to street from basement. Social distancing possible if we each grab an end of the handtruck (can pack up and bring game to basement door) but would not be able to come in and test presently. If that's not an issue (I do have an OK reputation I guess!) we could move sooner.
Ideally would want WW or Ripleys plus cash, but a nice TZ could def. persuade me!

You know I want this DILE! I wish I had some trade bait for ya.

#16374 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

You know I want this DILE! I wish I had some trade bait for ya.

Trade me your whitewater for my whirlwind, then whirlwind for DI. I'm on your way to Jersey City.

#16375 3 years ago

I am on a classic stern kick. Anyone have one for sale?

Long shot, but id love a quicksilver or maiden, but more realistically a galaxy would be cool!

#16376 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Long shot, but id love a quicksilver or maiden, but more realistically a galaxy would be cool!

Since he’s shooting for the moon, I’d be happy with a lowly ol’ Nine Ball

... Or Breakshot if anyone is ever going to part with one

#16377 3 years ago

I saw a $500 Bally Future Spa in Vermont this morning in Facebook Market place. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/250684082968199/

Limited pics, but looked ok. I think someone just wants it out of the way.

#16378 3 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

I saw a $500 Bally Future Spa in Vermont this morning in Facebook Market place. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/250684082968199/

11 hours? Gone with the wind I bet. A bit of a clunker but for a working pin not bad at all.

Edit: Friend of mine has contacted the seller, it is now an auction with a list.

#16379 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

11 hours? Gone with the wind I bet. A bit of a clunker but for a working pin not bad at all.
Edit: Friend of mine has contacted the seller, it is now an auction with a list.

I swear, people purposely throw lowballish numbers out, and wait for the suckers to bite and get into a bidding war with one another.

To those people I say: poop in your hands and clap!

#16380 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Of course it is.

#16381 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Killing my trade idea for now but will circle back in the future.

yea, I am in the same boat. Have two trade deals on hold. The wife/family had an "intervention" meeting with me to slow down/stop and trades at this point.

#16382 3 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

I swear, people purposely throw lowballish numbers out, and wait for the suckers to bite and get into a bidding war with one another.
To those people I say: poop in your hands and clap!

Told them to go poud sand, glws.

#16383 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

mongi is selling a fully restored quicksilver...

#16384 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

slow down/stop and trades at this point.

Totally.

#16385 3 years ago

My basement nightmare is finally behind me, so I have my Shadow officially up for grabs. I took a ton of pics and can easily send them along at this point. I also swapped the DMD, so that’s good to go now too.

I can’t allow for tire-kickers and guys that want to dissect this thing to a remarkable degree. I definitely don’t mean to sound harsh, but it’s a reflection of the current conditions. Mask on, garage load out that’s SUPER easy, $3,200 cash and carry. You should consider it as if you’ve had it shipped and need to take my word for condition. If that’s something you’re not comfortable with, that’s understandable.

I’ll open the garage, the game will be plugged in, I’ll stand 20 feet away from you, you can leave the cash and I’ll wave as you leave.

#16386 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

You should consider it as if you’ve had it shipped and need to take my word for condition. If that’s something you’re not comfortable with, that’s understandable.

Good guy alert. I bought my MET from him. Exactly as described, and was very easy to deal with. There was a weird circumstance on my end because of the timing of it, and he just worked it out with me like it was nothing. If I was looking for a Shadow, I'd buy from him again.

#16387 3 years ago

Wonka SE
2nd owner
Very low plays.
Tip top shape.

Was only routed lightly for one month prior to shutdown.

$6500 firm

Easy loadout in Providence RI
No steps, garage door exit
I’ve got a pin cart and I’ll roll it right into your van / truck

#16388 3 years ago

Simpsons Pinball Party
+Color DMD
+Led OCD board
+ full comet led

Plays great, no credit dot,
nice playfield, no issues
Bit of wear around flipper buttons
One chipped plastic

$5300 FIRM

...it’s a no brainer. Come get it.

Easy load out, no stairs, I’ll roll the ol’ pinball cart right up to your van / truck

#16389 3 years ago

Looking for a Beatles Gold. Can offer AC/DC vault or Star Wars prem on trade, or open to cash deal. Both are HOU and I’m the first owner.

#16390 3 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

BEWARE- I got the actual pictures from the seller here- the cabinet and backglass was trashed, displays didn't work. The initial pictures were pictures he found on the internet.

#16391 3 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

BEWARE- I got the actual pictures from the seller here- the cabinet and backglass was trashed, displays didn't work. The initial pictures were pictures he found on the internet.

I hate that. Just show the real pics so the buyer knows what there getting into.
-Mike

#16392 3 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I hate that. Just show the real pics so the buyer knows what there getting into.
-Mike

And the real price!

#16393 3 years ago

Double glad I told them to go pound sand.

#16394 3 years ago

Attack From Mars Remake SE

For sale or trade $6800

I have a Attack From Mars remake SE
it has only 146 plays on it and literally looks like it just game out of the box

It has the larger color display with color speakers, also has a shaker motor and Eat at Eddy's burning building mod

plays fast and looks amazing

trades of interest: Iron Maiden Premium, Batman 66 and Wonka

Easy ground floor move

Located in Auburn NH, 15 minutes off exit 5 on RT 93

email for pictures

#16395 3 years ago

Thanks for the warning. I've been grinding my teeth trying to justify or not justify a trip up from Long Island. Now I can sleep tonight.

#16396 3 years ago

Nice SMDM for trade / sale? Figured I'd toss this in see if any interest. Tons of work done to it. PF had some wear and was cleared over. Plays very fast and everything works. Tons of new connectors and parts. Pinball Life low profile red and blue leds. I'm in NE Philadelphia. I can bring to you or meet at my place. I'm about $2K into this one. Let me know. Pics can be found here..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/phillyturbosix/albums/72157709163244498

#16397 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

trying to justify or not justify a trip up from Long Island. Now I can sleep tonight.

I live a couple minutes from the guy and couldn’t justify the trip once I saw the actual photos.

#16398 3 years ago

I thought this could be a good deal for someone. Sorry it turned out to be a bust (or switch & bait / smoke & mirrors / BS).

Lately, in my opinion, people think their stuff is worth way more than it actually is worth. I saw three local pinball adds this week that were all suspect. 1) Works great, but overheats after a few hours of use. To me, that machine doesn't work great. 2) Machine worked great when it was last used. Has been apart for 10 years. 3) Looks like new, but these are not the actual photos. So if this a$$ has time to upload someone else's photos, why can't he upload the photos of his machine - because it is junk.

My other hobby of vintage electronics is the same way. Ebay has been driving up prices of this stuff for years and people just think it is worth so much money. Forget it.

#16399 3 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

Attack From Mars Remake SE
For sale or trade $6800
I have a Attack From Mars remake SE
it has only 146 plays on it and literally looks like it just game out of the box
It has the larger color display with color speakers, also has a shaker motor and Eat at Eddy's burning building mod
plays fast and looks amazing
trades of interest: Iron Maiden Premium, Batman 66 and Wonka
Easy ground floor move
Located in Auburn NH, 15 minutes off exit 5 on RT 93
email for pictures

Thumbs up for a great seller. I've seen and played this game. It absolutely looks brand new and plays awesome. Buy with confidence.

#16400 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Since he’s shooting for the moon, I’d be happy with a lowly ol’ Nine Ball
... Or Breakshot if anyone is ever going to part with one

We’ve got a breakshot that we possibly might sell. Been closed for getting close to two months. Rent and bills keep coming.

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 328 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/328?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.