IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 326 of 608.
#16251 4 years ago

Original Williams Attack from Mars for trade.. I've had this for at least 18 years. I'll probably regret it. It has the following:

Color DMD
Shaker motor
Bill Ungs LED kit (green for mother ship and satellite saucers)
Martians - All have LED eyes. When completing target bank the eyes will turn off
CR2032 battery installed on mpu
Mother board has new reproduction strobe lamp/board
Clear green backlit saucer drop target
Cliffy protectors installed
Full LED install

At this time I'm only looking for trade. Top of the trade list is Ghost Buster's Premium or LE.
Tron Pro or LE
WOZ

Maybe others.

#16252 4 years ago

Lectronamo with a new MPU. 800 obo. Worn playfield. LEDs.

#16253 4 years ago

Thinking about trading a very nice modded GoT Pro with color dmd. Really looking for a star trek pro but let me know if your interested.

#16254 4 years ago

Still got my BSD for sale. Ready to go. Need the space. Listed for $4750 but I'll take the first $4250 cash on the glass.
ColorDMD, pinballp[ro speakers, cointaker leds, etc.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92525

#16255 4 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Thinking about trading a very nice modded GoT Pro with color dmd. Really looking for a star trek pro but let me know if your interested.

Great seller. Deal with confidence

#16256 4 years ago

Looking for a project Alien Poker

#16257 4 years ago

I have a Scared Stiff that I am finishing up a partial restoration on.

- New Cabinet Decals
- Playfield completely stripped, cleaned, waxed
- ColorDMD
- Flipper Fidelity Set
- Full LEDs, combination of Cointaker and Comet
- Cabinet inside completely stripped and repainted with a cool green base
- Side Art
- Full set of Pinball Life Perfect Play Rubbers
- New Legs, Leg Bolts, Levelers, Balls
- Pinshakers Shaker Motor Kit
- New Crate Decals
- Full set of hole protectors
- Flippers Rebuilt
- Tons of other parts replaced with brand new ones

Only major flaws are an area of water damage on the inside of the backbox spider/light board, a couple inserts on the upper left side of the playfield with some slight lifting, and a small smudge under the "T" in terrifying where the mylar is worn away.

Looking for trades or $6700 cash obo, located in Southern Delaware. I will create an ad with photos as soon as I am done with the finishing touches. I am especially looking for a CV, TZ, IJ, or AFM but will entertain other 1 for 1 trade offers +/- cash. I will be bringing this with me to Pinfest in June if it is still available and the show still happens.

Regards,

Robert

#16258 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Wish we could stick to buying and selling...
Looking for space station, Grand lizard, Earth Shaker, transporter, Diner

I'm going to have an Earthshaker with new CPR playfield and restored cabinet. Was hoping to have it ready for Allentown.

#16259 4 years ago

SOLD and paid for, for full asking price.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“This is a very nice Smash TV that functions 100%. The monitor is super vibrant with no burn in, it looks fabulous. There is no fade on the cabinet. The CPO, joysticks, glass & ...”
2020-04-03
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 107 times

#16260 4 years ago

Ball bowler, solid state, non working. All bally boards. 950 obo. Nice shape.

#16261 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

SOLD and paid for, for full asking price.

Archived after 4 days

Sold (amount undisclosed)

Other - For Sale

Smash TV Arcade Game - No Fade, Beautiful Monitor

Archived

“This is a very nice Smash TV that functions 100%. The monitor is super vibrant with no burn in, it looks fabulous. There is no fade on the cabinet. The CPO, joysticks, glass & ...”

2020-04-03

Ballston Spa, NY

herbertbsharp

big money big prizes i like it!

#16262 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

big money big prizes i like it!

LOL

#16263 4 years ago

Scared Stiff in Providence still available. $6k firm. Nice playfield, full led + lots of extra parts.

#16264 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Scared Stiff in Providence still available. $6k firm. Nice playfield, full led + lots of extra parts.

Nice looking pin and Matt is a great seller. Somebody go pick this up before I get even more tempted to get it myself.

#16265 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Pinball in New England will never be the same without this example of SS. It’s famous all over the state of RI!

#16266 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The fact that this pin is owned by Matt easily adds $500 to its value. Maybe even $550.

#16267 4 years ago

I am helping a friend in Fairfield CT sell their WCS since they are just casual players (not on pinside) that no longer want a pin in their entertainment room.
I helped them purchase this pin from lllvjr 4 years ago after he had shopped it and the game is still in great shape.
Will get pics soon. Feel free to PM me with questions. Not sure what they will want for it but it will be between $2500 and $3000.

#16268 4 years ago

Nice Sorcerer with original playfield that's not blown out, everything works, perfect repro backglass from Planetary. Looking to trade for a nice Black Hole, Haunted House, Rollergames, Future Spa....maybe others on my wishlist.

#16269 4 years ago

FUNHOUSE PLAYFIELD (OEM) plastic set. $150 including FREE SHIPPING U.S. pls contact me directly as i won't see responses here. thanks!

#16270 4 years ago

Have a real nice TAF I’d trade for a DI, WOZ or TZ

#16271 4 years ago

Heading to CT this Sunday from Allentown to do a trade and move some games. Anyone have any good projects for sale along that route?

#16272 4 years ago

Looking for a EBD preferably in nice shape. Trade or buy outright.

#16273 4 years ago

Anybody up for a trade? My Aerosmith Pro for your Rob Zombie.

I'm just looking to see how RZ is in a home environment and I've played the hell out of our Aerosmith so I'm looking for a change.

Added over 4 years ago:

I'd also be interested in an Iron Man and could add a little cash on my end.

#16274 4 years ago
Quoted from Hold_Fast:

Heading to CT this Sunday from Allentown to do a trade and move some games. Anyone have any good projects for sale along that route?

I have a TSPP I’m looking to move on from.

#16275 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale 2950.00obo Or will Trade + I add $500.00 in Cash Routed Sterns Welcome Plays Great ! Spinner is like butter New Ramp Flaps / New Pop Bumper Caps Cpu repaired then...”
2020-04-08
Sherrill, NY
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 982 times

Located in Central NY

Class of 1812 - 2950$ Obo

Or I can trade plus add $1500.00 cash for something else to equal value

Message me with interest

Added over 4 years ago:

NOW WILLING TO ADD UP TO
$2000.00 CASH FOR THE RIGHT TRADE

#16276 4 years ago

Have a Batman 66 Catwoman Edition in Southern Maine. Looking to trade in the right deal. Shoot me a message

#16277 4 years ago

Defender vid stand-up, $800

Very nice, 100% working. Full ad on KLOV.
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=468883

#16278 4 years ago

Did one more price drop on my No Fear $2,400.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93436

#16279 4 years ago

Looking for a TZ . Better than players condition and recently shopped . NY NJ Conn areas , thanks

#16280 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Still have tz for sale. 7k. Color dmd. Tons of mods

Good guy to buy from and there is an ad in the marketplace.
-Mike

#16281 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Still have tz for sale. 7k. Color dmd. Tons of mods

I PM’d two days ago with interest.

#16282 4 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Looking for a EBD preferably in nice shape. Trade or buy outright.

Pm sent.

#16283 4 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

I wonder, is there a way to set "copy all incoming PMs to my email" or something similar?
sometimes I'm just not on here for a few days, and I'd like to get my PMs.

#16284 4 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

I wonder, is there a way to set "copy all incoming PMs to my email" or something similar?
sometimes I'm just not on here for a few days, and I'd like to get my PMs.

Top right corner, click on your avatar. Then go to settings. Finally, scroll down to that setting.

It’s in Email Subscriptions and it’s called PM Messages. I can’t include a picture in this thread, but it’s pretty easy to find once you know.

#16285 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Top right corner, click on your avatar. Then go to settings. Finally, scroll down to that setting.
It’s in Email Subscriptions and it’s called PM Messages. I can’t include a picture in this thread, but it’s pretty easy to find once you know.

oh great, DUH, not sure how I missed that, thanks!

#16286 4 years ago

In search of a donor cabinet for a classic Stern rebuild. Ideally in the western N.Y. region. ....or any leads on anywhere to buy a new cab. Thanks!

#16287 4 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Pending pick up today.

#16288 4 years ago

I have 3 games that I'm considering for sale or trade. Earthshaker, Monopoly and Twilight Zone. Each has had full playfield tear downs with LEDs added.

#16289 4 years ago

I now have 2 Dr dudes, great game, but I only need one. Anyone have something to trade?

2200 obo cash price.

#16290 4 years ago

Looking for a GOT Premium or LE. Have a nice Judge Dredd w/deadworld mod and colorDMD as possible trade.

#16291 4 years ago

In my queue ... offered here:
- Working STTNG with LEDs and some added figures - occasionally resets, I believe. 4000 firm
- HUO Iron man with less than 200 plays - no mods or LEDs yet... 4200 firm

#16292 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

Where are you located on the delivery end?

Southeastern Ohio, but another tricky aspect at the time was that I was going to be in another state quarantining in place with family for a bit. It has ultimately worked out.

#16293 4 years ago
Quoted from Jestr:

I've sent a quick note to Michelle to see if that is a possibility, certainly doesn't hurt to ask. Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate it!

While I had indicated that a full-sized truck would be a problem on a few occasions, I never did technically ask if they could do a smaller truck. As it turned out, they could indeed pick it up with a smaller truck. Thankfully the machine was already in a garage, otherwise they wouldn't have picked it up. After making its way through the "plague lands," including a seven day stay at one location in New Jersey (perhaps some sightseeing, it had been a home machine for a number of years), it is waiting at a freight terminal in Ohio. When I can make it there in a few days I'm hoping it won't be any the worse for wear. Appreciated Michelle's willingness to run a number of scenarios for me and humoring my many questions as a first time shipper. Thank you also to those here that offered thoughts, suggestions, and potential help when it looked like things were falling apart.

#16294 4 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

If this gets drawn out after COVID-19, I could help. I’m only 13 miles away.

Thank you for the very kind offer, I very much appreciate it! Things finally worked out logistically and they were able to send a smaller truck. Stay safe and stay well. Thank you again!

#16295 4 years ago

FS: Bally SS -Night Rider and Eight Ball.
Very nice backglasses on both, Night Rider plays but could use some new sockets on the mpu,
8 ball is untested. NR playfield is average, 8 ball has bad wear at center. Good projects or restores.
Looking for an easy load and go, both games will be broken down and ready.
$1000 for both

#16296 4 years ago

HUO IM Vault with Color DMD. Perfect condition as you would expect. $4600. Located in Fairport NY.

#16297 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

FS: Bally SS -Night Rider and Eight Ball.
Very nice backglasses on both, Night Rider plays , 8 ball is untested. NR playfield is average, 8 ball has bad wear at center. Good projects or restores.
Looking for an easy load and go, both games will be broken down and ready.
$1000 for both

Oh, that’s a painfully good deal. GLWS

#16298 4 years ago

Party zone for 2200 obo.
Playmatic speak easy for 200.
Dr dude for 2200.

Will entertain trades as well.

#16299 4 years ago

I'll be posting my Dialed In Standard in the marketplace (probably tomorrow).

Love the game, but I'm financing something "bigger" and I'll need to supplement my income

Quick logistics:
Slight flipper wear on cab
Trap door needs a little adjusting (works correctly about 50% of the time)
Wear behind theater (only visible if you are on side of machine and near the head)

Ad with pics and better description coming.

#16300 4 years ago

Party Zone pending pickup

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 326 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/326?hl=scottmaggie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.