I have a Scared Stiff that I am finishing up a partial restoration on.
- New Cabinet Decals
- Playfield completely stripped, cleaned, waxed
- Flipper Fidelity Set
- Full LEDs, combination of Cointaker and Comet
- Cabinet inside completely stripped and repainted with a cool green base
- Side Art
- Full set of Pinball Life Perfect Play Rubbers
- New Legs, Leg Bolts, Levelers, Balls
- Pinshakers Shaker Motor Kit
- New Crate Decals
- Full set of hole protectors
- Flippers Rebuilt
- Tons of other parts replaced with brand new ones
Only major flaws are an area of water damage on the inside of the backbox spider/light board, a couple inserts on the upper left side of the playfield with some slight lifting, and a small smudge under the "T" in terrifying where the mylar is worn away.
Looking for trades or $6700 cash obo, located in Southern Delaware. I will create an ad with photos as soon as I am done with the finishing touches. I am especially looking for a CV, TZ, IJ, or AFM but will entertain other 1 for 1 trade offers +/- cash. I will be bringing this with me to Pinfest in June if it is still available and the show still happens.