IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 325 of 608.
#16201 4 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

I have some Pinside friends on here that would be willing to provide armed protection

For you or from you?

Seriously though... I haven’t seen his earthshaker, but I’ll vouch for truemagoo102 as a man of character... or maybe that he *is* a character... or something like that (he’s good people).

#16202 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

$5k Tron is a wack April fools prank ya’ll. Cool.

Was it really a prank? I was about to PM him.

#16203 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Yeppers.. Prank

#16204 4 years ago

So, are we playing Tron and eating lobster as a group today?

#16205 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Yeppers.. Prank

I think it's going to be a long day of "unbelievable " deals offered here.

#16206 4 years ago

I have a feeling there will be some pinheads that will sadly need to sell pins to raise funds. May be a buyers market for a bit.

#16207 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Yeppers.. Prank

That's not even F'n' funny.

As OP of this thread, I'm pulling rank LOL.

No more bullshit about cities and your opinion of them, shit talking, police, politics or m'f'n' pranks!

#16208 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I have a feeling there will be some pinheads that will sadly need to sell pins to raise funds. May be a buyers market for a bit.

Maybe in another month. Right now I see a bunch of want ads as people hunler down for a protracted stay.

#16209 4 years ago

I hate April fools day on NEUSFST. Pinheads giving blue balls to pinheads. Cruel.

#16210 4 years ago

Anyway...now that myself and my lady got laid off due to CV-19....price drop on Scared Stiff.

$6000
Located in Providence.
Very easy loadout.
No steps.

Pm for pics.

Bally Scared Stiff

Nice playfield with NO wear in front of crate. Plays 100% and plays fast.

+ New Boney flippers installed (AND another new set included)
+ new crate and coffin decals included (not installed)
+ new coffin hinge pin included (not installed)
+ Red powder coated legs
+ Custom printed cards
+ Full led in GI and Inserts
+ Crate “Auto” eddy sensor
+ 12/5v regulating daughter board installed
+ full cliffy set
+ brand new spider hole vuk bracket, plunger and coil sleeve.
+ brand new skillshot vuk bracket
+ flippers recently rebuilt

- few dings and some fading on cab
- few lights out

#16211 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Anyway...now that myself and my lady got laid off due to CV-19....price drop on Scared Stiff.
$6000
Located in Providence.
Very easy loadout.
No steps.
Pm for pics.
Bally Scared Stiff
Nice playfield with NO wear in front of crate. Plays 100% and plays fast.
+ New Boney flippers installed (AND another new set included)
+ new crate and coffin decals included (not installed)
+ new coffin hinge pin included (not installed)
+ Red powder coated legs
+ Custom printed cards
+ Full led in GI and Inserts
+ Crate “Auto” eddy sensor
+ 12/5v regulating daughter board installed
+ full cliffy set
+ brand new spider hole vuk bracket, plunger and coil sleeve.
+ brand new skillshot vuk bracket
+ flippers recently rebuilt
- few dings and some fading on cab
- few lights out

Sorry you have to sell. GLWS

#16212 4 years ago

Thanks gac SS was the first pin I ever bought. I’d be lying to say I won’t miss her.

#16213 4 years ago

If you are looking for in what I believe is an HUO EM Jungle Queen for $1675 check out my ad in the Market, item 92986; also an extremely nice Hurricane with color dmd/shaker/speaker lights/topper for $2950-item 92987; also an extremely nice Volcano with new boards for $1750-item 92984

#16214 4 years ago

NBA Jam arcade, plays 100%, just recapped the monitor and installed a new flyback. Picture looks great. Cabinet has some fade but the machine looks nice. $1200

#16215 4 years ago

NBA Jam arcade, plays 100%, just recapped the monitor and installed a new flyback. Picture looks great. Cabinet has some fade but the machine looks nice. $1200

Boom-Shaka-Laka! GLWS

#16216 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

now that myself and my lady got laid

#16217 4 years ago

Almost time to pickup another project, need to keep busy.

#16218 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Almost time to pickup another project, need to keep busy.

Boy am I tempted to make you an offer on that X Files for my Rocky and Bullwinkle that I'm halfway through working on....

#16219 4 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Boy am I tempted to make you an offer on that X Files for my Rocky and Bullwinkle that I'm halfway through working on....

Lot of interest, no cash on the glass yet though.

#16220 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO AFM SE. 2nd owner. Full Cliffy set installed. Looks like new. Will try to get pics up. Local sale. Must pick up.”
2020-03-15
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 298 times

Opening up to trades since the price tag is steep for a lot of people right now.

Interested in Deadpool, Black Knight SOR TNA, Doctor Who... maybe others if cash is right!

#16221 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Being the fool I am, I'm not sure if I'd buy one at 4500. The game just does not do it for me. Although if you like it 5k sounds like a good deal. Glwts if its legit

Arguably one of the greatest games ever made, my personal all time favorite pin.

#16222 4 years ago

Still got my BSD for sale, located in NE Philly. I lowered the price and am selling the extra ramps separate. Feel free to make an offer on either.

BSD:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92525

New ramp set:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93892

#16223 4 years ago

I thought Mike's definition of "asshat" was informative and quite funny.

#16224 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade out X Files for Data East Jurassic Park or Medusa +/- cash depending on condition. Now open to cash, $2700 firm. X-Files has no issues, last serviced by James f...”
2020-03-20
Montville, CT
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 388 times

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Selling or trading my Grand Tour, you can see the refurbishment thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1964-bally-grand-tour-not-dead-yet From Riverside Park (now 6...”
2020-04-01
Montville, CT
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 214 times

$2700 X-Files still available, interested parties but no cash yet.
$1250 Bally Grand Tour, clear coated playfield and proper cabinet restoration.
$2200 Haunted House, boards gone through, NVRAM, ground mods & lots of new parts.
$1300 Gold Wings with topper and siren, ground mods, NVRAM, new ramp and comet LEDs

Shaking up the lineup! Would consider trades.

#16225 4 years ago

Any of you asshats want to trade lol?

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Players condition machine. LEDs in GI, new legs, new ball. Playfield is worn but the game plays great. There is a doorbell which acts as a credit button which isn't necessary becau...”
2020-03-20
Lombard, IL
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 757 times

#16226 4 years ago

1957 Gottlieb Royal Flush playfield on Ebay.

#16227 4 years ago

$150 Top Card on Facebook Marketplace (Hopkinton, MA) - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/145509260214655/

#16228 4 years ago
Quoted from JudeRussell:

$150 Top Card on Facebook Marketplace (Hopkinton, MA) - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/145509260214655/

I messaged them almost immediately and got no response.

Also messaged that T3 that was FREE in Bedford NH and was a moment too late.

#16229 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Judge Dredd...I just saw that Rockland Pinball is selling one on Facebook for $2K.

#16230 4 years ago
Quoted from JudeRussell:

I saw that, along with a few other deals but thought; "I really shouldn't be leaving my house, to cross state lines for something that really isn't important right now". I just want to limit exposure of this crap to my family. Am I in the minority? Just curious..

#16231 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I saw that, along with a few other deals but thought; "I really shouldn't be leaving my house, to cross state lines for something that really isn't important right now". I just want to limit exposure of this crap to my family. Am I in the minority? Just curious..

Good thinking. Don’t second quess yourself on this. I wouldn’t bite at half the price.Family first.

#16232 4 years ago

just passed on a 900 dollar Fire on long island and someone picked it up today. I hope seller and buyer are safe.

#16233 4 years ago

Totally on board with that. Plus my basement is full. But....I imagine someone who might have already contracted the virus, is clear, and therefore not going to get it or spread it, could find some deals....

#16234 4 years ago
Quoted from JudeRussell:

Totally on board with that. Plus my basement is full. But....I imagine someone who might have already contracted the virus, is clear, and therefore not going to get it or spread it, could find some deals....

i would need a notarized doctors note guaranteeing that before letting a stranger in my home huffing a pin up or down stairs and breathing EVERYWHERE.

#16235 4 years ago

I agree not worth the risk at the moment; IMO the ones that are traveling out of state are a big part of the problem. Travel should only be limited for essential work-related business NOT a silly pinball transaction.

#16236 4 years ago

I also wouldn't go out in this climate, but I have mostly been asking if people would take cash and have me pick it up when things have calmed down.

(thus far it hasn't worked haha)

#16237 4 years ago
Quoted from PJKools:

If anyone is looking for a Judge Dredd...I just saw that Rockland Pinball is selling one on Facebook for $2K.

I made a trade with Rob last weekend. He was extremely respectful of the six foot rule and was actively wiping everything down with disinfectant.

#16238 4 years ago

I kinda think quarantine only works if you actually quarantine

#16239 4 years ago

Wish we could stick to buying and selling...

Looking for space station, Grand lizard, Earth Shaker, transporter, Diner

#16240 4 years ago

Ill be trading a TZ after this crap all clears....looking for Tron, Dialed In, MMr, Elvira.

Also have an AMH in market...looking for GoT or TWD

#16241 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Wish we could stick to buying and selling...
Looking for space station, Grand lizard, Earth Shaker, transporter, Diner

Yeah, I have a Space Station I’ve been thinking about putting on the market, but not sure I want to with all that’s going on.

#16242 4 years ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“This is a very nice Smash TV that functions 100%. The monitor is super vibrant with no burn in, it looks fabulous. There is no fade on the cabinet. The CPO, joysticks, glass & ...”
2020-04-03
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 107 times

#16243 4 years ago

Other - For Sale

Smash TV Arcade Game - No Fade, Beautiful Monitor

New!

“This is a very nice Smash TV that functions 100%. The monitor is super vibrant with no burn in, it looks fabulous. There is no fade on the cabinet. The CPO, joysticks, glass & ...”

14 minutes ago

Ballston Spa, NY

herbertbsharp

That is a great looking game, would be all over it if this shit wasn't going on.

#16244 4 years ago

Lowered the price on my No Fear thanks Alek.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93436

#16245 4 years ago

Space Station $2k
Full LED, blue ramp, new motor, LED strips behind the ramp so it glows green on condition green.

Spider-Man (Stern) $5k
LEDs under inserts, GI is original, spotlights are LED.

Located in Morristown. Gauging interest, not a fire sale. Let me know, thanks!

#16246 4 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Space Station $2k
Full LED, blue ramp, new motor, LED strips behind the ramp so it glows green on condition green.

Anyone coming towards buffalo from NJ?

Been on the hunt for one forever.

#16247 4 years ago

Other - For Sale

Smash TV Arcade Game - No Fade, Beautiful Monitor

New!

1 day ago

Ballston Spa, NY

herbertbsharp

That game is in really nice shape!
A rare find. Best of luck with the sale

#16248 4 years ago

Hey Blackbeard you selling any games? Have a friend exiled in Buffalo until this is over, and he wants to buy a game. I’d say his budget tops out around 2500.

If you or anybody around there has any good options throw em out there!

#16249 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey Blackbeard you selling any games? Have a friend exiled in Buffalo until this is over, and he wants to buy a game. I’d say his budget tops out around 2500.
If you or anybody around there has any good options throw em out there!

I debate selling this bad cats cause it’s a boring pin. But it would be more than his budget.

Ill keep my eyes open around here w buddies selling.

#16250 4 years ago

Down to last Houdini ($5500), I have BK SOR Premium NIB $6800, New Munsters Premium B&W $7100, I'll be listing a Standard WOZ HUO W/350 plays on it as soon as I can get pictures for $6500, X-Men pro in Marketplace for $4200, Walking Dead Premium for $6000 (Waiting on head decals) undocumented HUO, Stern POTC Undocumented HUO in marketplace $5200 (Beautiful game).

Keeping transactions brief, so not really looking for trades (unless you have a JJP POTC). I have tons of pictures of all the used games. I try to disclose everything I know about every game. I have and have the feedback to back it up, so in a situation where I'm dropping & going be confident that there are no surprises. If you are picking it up, I can have it setup in my garage for you to fully inspect and I can keep a distance.

Shipping to your door if you are near a Pilot Air station is not a problem for $400

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Brand new in box Houdini for $5500. Get a brand new game for a used price! If you saw my previous ad I was able to get 2 more. Games are in hand and ready for immediate pickup!  ...”
2020-05-03
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1685 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $5200 Link to tons of pictures>>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmMewjJU Up for sale is an undocumented Home Use Only Stern Pirates of the...”
2020-03-29
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 252 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $4200 Pictures >>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmMiPws5 Up for sale is a really nice Stern X-Men Pro pinball machine. Cabinet is in ver...”
2020-04-04
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 797 times

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 325 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/325?hl=archon9000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.