IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,170 posts in this topic. You are on page 322 of 604.
#16051 4 years ago

#16052 4 years ago

Jungle Queen for $500 in Trumbull, CT, via Facebook Marketplace - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/834206190390565/

Good pics, looks to be in solid shape. I'd be sorely tempted were I not full to capacity.....

#16053 4 years ago
Quoted from JudeRussell:

Jungle Queen for $500 in Trumbull, CT, via Facebook Marketplace - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/834206190390565/
Good pics, looks to be in solid shape. I'd be sorely tempted were I not full to capacity.....

That’s a great deal for an awesome EM. Shouldn’t last long.

#16054 4 years ago

Have already been in contact with this person. Considering checking it out tomorrow.

#16055 4 years ago

I was stocking up for my booth at the Allentown show but now that it's postponed some games can start moving out.

Walking Dead premium, what's an apocalypse without a Walking Dead pinball machine? Undocumented home use only. I just cleaned it up, replaced some rubber, added new balls and a shooter lane protector. 
Shaker motor and custom shooter rod is included and installed. 
Only negative is one broken plastic that has been glued and the head decals are slightly peeling. I have new ones on order but with Stern shut down I have no idea when I'm going to get them. 
Ramps, display, Playfield, cabinet all in really nice condition. 
Price is $6,000. Price will be higher when I eventually get and install the head decals.

New still in the box Houdini pinball machine by American pinball! Feature packed game includes three magnets, two catapults, magic stage 7 balls, a large TV screen and much more. Comes with full warranty. This game when it first came out was over $7,000. I'm selling it for $5500.

Medieval Madness remake. One of the most popular games ever made! This is the classic edition just like Williams made. Excellent quality. Low play, home use only. Tons of great shots! Destroy the castle save the damsel! Comes with Shaker motor installed and invisiglass. Asking $7,500

Stern Munsters premium black and white premium. Brand new! Just like the old TV show this game is in black and white! Bash Herman, drag race with grandpa, the lower play field is Grandpa's lab. Clips from the show on the large TV screen. If you are fan, this game is for you! Asking $7300.

Stern Guardians of the Galaxy Pro Model. I unboxed this game myself it has less than 10 plays on it. Plastic protectors have been added along with a Shaker motor. Game looks and plays like it just came out of the box because it did! Great layout, bash Groot, has scoop and Rocket kickback, smooth ramps with clips from the movie on the screen! $5600

Stern Iron Maiden premium. All the songs that you love from the band! Egyptian themed make it blend very well for those who aren't a fan of the band. Great, fast shots. Home use only. Less than 50 plays on it. $6650

Shipping is available but tricky at the moment. Pilot air is requiring delivery directly to houses which costs more. Generally I can get any machine shipped directly to someone's house for about $400 if they are within a reasonable distance of a pilot air station. Please see their website for station locations.

Local pickup and delivery is possible but also tricky. I do deliver to hospitals and pharmacies so I would like to limit contact where possible. I can set up the used machines in my garage for you to inspect and when you're ready we can break it down and load it. NIB is even easier.

#16056 4 years ago

1979 Bally Kiss- Very nice playfield, full playfield protector installed, LEDS, Alltek pcb, rebuild power supply with new bridge rectifiers and Alltek lamp driver
board. Mint backglass - $3500

Dragon's Lair - restored original arcade game. Updated with Dexter laser disc replacement board and Arthur main board replacement. Plays all versions of
dragon's lair, space ace and Dragon's lair II- Time warp. Switch games with on screen menu. $4000

Data East Time machine -Shopped, LEDS, no burnt connectors, fully rebuilt power supply and chime unit. Left sling cracked. $2800

Trades I'm looking for: The Shadow, Tron Pro, Evel Knievel, Whirlwind, Fathom, Centaur, Catacomb, Quicksilver, Stargazer, Fishtales, maybe others.

#16058 4 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Anybody been lusting after this one for a while?
ebay.com link » Gottlieb 1982 Spirit Pinball Machine Restored And Super Rare

5 photos. The price is justified

#16059 4 years ago

Relisted my No Fear will sell outright for $2,700 (OBO) also will consider trades either up or down thanks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93436

#16060 4 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Have already been in contact with this person. Considering checking it out tomorrow.

It's gone......This thing is amazing.
D.

#16061 4 years ago

Yeah, I turned it down just because I'm not sure I like that game enough to warrant breaking my quarantine and also spending money that I might not have in a few months without a job....

#16062 4 years ago

I'll be listing a Gottlieb C37 for sale if anyone has been looking for one.

#16063 4 years ago

Was reorganizing the basement when I saw some water bubbling up from a crack in the floor. I broke some of the foundation to discover a cracked waste pipe. Total kick in the nuts. Looking to move some things to soften the blow.

Just picked up a super-nice Shadow that definitely needs to go. Minty playfield, great cab, alt translight, full LED, remote batteries, etc. Plays fast. No Sanctum wear, though it could be a decal. The only issue is the DMD is on its way out. Have a replacement coming in the mail. The gun is included, but there is currently a launch button installed. Previous owner said everyone was catching theirs hips on it.

Looking for $3,200 firm. I can take a thousand pics and videos. This machine is sooooooo much nicer than the $3,000 machine that just sold.

I also have an awesome Super Neo 29 candy cab that I’d like to move.

Hoping to really avoid tire-kickers this time around. I love to shoot the shit and talk shop typically, but not under the current circumstances.

Edit to add: It definitely has a decal over the Sanctum for those asking.

#16064 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Was reorganizing the basement when I saw some water bubbling up from a crack in the floor. I broke some of the foundation to discover a cracked waste pipe. Total kick in the nuts. Looking to move some things to soften the blow.
Just picked up a super-nice Shadow that definitely needs to go. Minty playfield, great cab, alt translight, full LED, remote batteries, etc. Plays fast. No Sanctum wear, though it could be a decal. The only issue is the DMD is on its way out. Have a replacement coming in the mail. The gun is included, but there is currently a launch button installed. Previous owner said everyone was catching theirs hips on it.
Looking for $3,200 firm. I can take a thousand pics and videos. This machine is sooooooo much nicer than the $3,000 machine that just sold.
Hoping to really avoid tire-kickers this time around. I love to shoot the shit and talk shop typically, but not under the current circumstances.

Great seller here folks. A+++

#16065 4 years ago

Now that is a price no one can argue with...

Quoted from BeaglePuss:

#16066 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Edit to add: It definitely has a decal over the Sanctum for those asking.

Consider this sold!! PM sent.

#16067 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Consider this sold!! PM sent.

On hold for you my man. I’ll have pics out to you tonight.

#16068 4 years ago

So a lot of folks messaging me about ES and breaking it up, etc. I am going to sell the restored PF and sinking building mod to a good friend of mine. So player's condition cab, PF is a typical ugly Williams PF from that era, full LED's, shopped in Oct, topped side tumbled, new legs, uninstalled CPR plastics, installed 2 weeks ago CPR BG. Ramps have been repaired, I was going to replace them when I did the PF swap. Asking $2100 pictures available upon request.

#16069 4 years ago

For sale, Randy West

Wear and tear, still works good I guess, could use a good cleaning (been around the block) Looks incredibly stupid but entertaining nonetheless.

#16070 4 years ago

WTB a nice South Park message me if you got one to sell.

#16071 4 years ago

Hobbit Black Arrow FS/FT $6400 obo

Invisiglass and Shaker
great condition with very low plays
looks and plays great

easy garage move out

Trades of Interest
GB Pro +
RZ +
Iron Maiden Prem

PM for pictures

#16072 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

For sale, Randy West
Wear and tear, still works good I guess, could use a good cleaning (been around the block) Looks incredibly stupid but entertaining nonetheless.

Haha...Randy West

#16073 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

One for sale in VA. https://www.facebook.com/groups/417652678382959?view=permalink&id=1638813599600188

#16074 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Does Derek still have his from the first pintastic? I remember a late 2 AM surprise/pain in the ass install to unveil the color dmd on that.

#16075 4 years ago

Thinking on trading my stunning and fully working Cirqus Voltaire with the following:

- Side Blades
- Clearcoated playfield
- Fully working translite with real bell
- Extra RGB Lighting on the translite with remote
- Under cabinet RGB lighting with remote
- Cabinet looks great
- All plastic ramps are brand new
- New ringmaster
- Full set of extra plastics
- New coindoor
- All original boards
- Original manual autographed by John Popadiuk

Don’t know how to do this with Corona Virus around but I am willing to start the conversation. Feel free to send your offers, pictures and take a look at my wishlist for ideas.

#16076 4 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Anybody been lusting after this one for a while?
ebay.com link » Gottlieb 1982 Spirit Pinball Machine Restored And Super Rare

The Spirit is mine. If anyone is serious I can take better pics. also the ebay price is inflated. Also would trade for wpc's

#16077 4 years ago

also

super clean hurricane inside and out topside was completely shopped and leds 2500
All original t2 Playfield is excellent cabinet is a 9 . way nicer than most shopped leds 3100
Whirlwind 3200
Monte Carlo 1200

#16078 3 years ago

Looking to trade 1 or 2 of these for machines on my wishlist.
Twd pro 1st owner huo
St pro 1st owner huo
Dp pro 1st owner huo
Tfle decepticon 1st owner huo
Smve 1st owner huo
Above are all low play machines bought nib. I don't have tournaments or friends who come over often. So basically played by the wife and i.
Below are nice machines.
Tspp
Nf
Wof
Jd
Willing to consider fair cash offers, however since machines are not listed for sale please dont ask me to set price. Any specific questions you have on condition, mods, play count gladly answered. Thank you.

#16079 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Nice Laser War $1750

Is this still available?

#16080 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Looking to trade 1 or 2 of these for machines on my wishlist.
Twd pro 1st owner huo
St pro 1st owner huo
Dp pro 1st owner huo
Tfle decepticon 1st owner huo
Smve 1st owner huo
Above are all low play machines bought nib. I don't have tournaments or friends who come over often. So basically played by the wife and i.
Below are nice machines.
Tspp
Nf
Wof
Jd
Willing to consider fair cash offers, however since machines are not listed for sale please dont ask me to set price. Any specific questions you have on condition, mods, play count gladly answered. Thank you.

Tom is a very straight forward and honest guy with a passion for this hobby

Bought my Ghostbusters from Tom and it was spot on his description -
still have it and love this game !!

Do not hesitate to buy from him

Be Safe Tom !!

If I didn’t have a couple pins still looking for a home I’d hit you up

#16081 3 years ago

Very nice players condition Rocky and Bullwinkle (black cabinet-export version). Full LED, new rubber, little to no wear. Backglass operates as it should with typical Bullwinkle nose wear spot. Plays fast and true.

Looking to work a trade for Iron Maiden pro. Open to other trade ideas or straight cash deal as well.

Willing to wait until Pandemic dissipates to make the trade/pickup if need be.

#16082 3 years ago

Pinbot. 1700 obo

Full leds. Recent tear down. Plays great.

Known issues: no voice, minor battery puke on MPU.

#16083 3 years ago

Getting out of the game. Take em’ away.

/// JJP Willy Wonka SE ///
Low plays second owner
Was on route for only one month
Tip top shape!
——$6500—-

/// Stern Deadpool Pro ///
Just unboxed a week ago
About 30 plays
——$5600—-

/// Simpson Pinball Party ///
Very nice shape
No issues
+ color DMD
+ led OCD board installed
+ full led / comet 2smd inserts / comet frosted warm GI
——$5400—-

Bally Scared Stiff
+ very nice playfield no crate wear
+ New Boney flippers installed (AND another new set included)
+ new crate and coffin decals included (not installed)
+ new coffin hinge pin included (not installed)
+ Red powder coated legs
+ Custom printed cards
+ Full led in GI and Inserts
+ Crate “Auto” eddy sensor
+ 12/5v regulating daughter board installed
+ full cliffy set
+ brand new spider hole vuk bracket, plunger and coil sleeve.
+ brand new skillshot vuk bracket
+ flippers recently rebuilt

$6500

Open to offers but these prices are more than fair. Pm me for details, pics, etc.

#16084 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Getting out of the game. Take em’ away.

Wow, what's making you leave?
-Mike

#16085 3 years ago

Grizlyrig all my games are in storage since the covid lockdown. I don’t have room in the house and my location is not likely to open until September. I’d rather someone take them home and enjoy them. I’ll buy new games when we reopen. Kind of a drag but it is what it is.

#16086 3 years ago

This virus is screwing everything up, I'll be happy when things are back too normal.
-Mike

#16087 3 years ago

I'd be interested in the Wonka but I'm not allowed in Rhode Island. Stupid COVID panic. Can't make this stuff up.

#16088 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

I'd be interested in the Wonka but I'm not allowed in Rhode Island. Stupid COVID panic. Can't make this stuff up.

Yeah... really tempted by these TSPPs that are showing up. But If I set foot in parts of Jersey and New York I cant go back 2 work for 2 weeks.

#16089 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Yeah... really tempted by these TSPPs that are showing up. But If I set foot in parts of Jersey and New York I cant go back 2 work for 2 weeks.

This is so ridiculous. I'm 60 miles from NYC and other New Yorkers are six hours away from me but we all get lumped together with the NYC cesspool.

#16090 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

This is so ridiculous. I'm 60 miles from NYC and other New Yorkers are six hours away from me but we all get lumped together with the NYC cesspool.

I would imagine any pin deals in NY will be tough. There is a Dialed In in Long Island at a good price. Ive only been to Queens once but it seems like the boroughs are just so concentrated with people it makes sense the virus went out of control.

#16091 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I would imagine any pin deals in NY will be tough. There is a Dialed In in Long Island at a good price. Ive only been to Queens once but it seems like the boroughs are just so concentrated with people it makes sense the virus went out of control.

Yep... 8+ million people in a relatively small area. That coupled with most of them could care less about social distancing, and there you have it.

#16092 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Same here. My company says if you or anyone in your immediate family have been to New York City. Any of the boroughs. Don’t come back to work for two weeks.

#16093 3 years ago

Wow this kills all deals right now.

#16094 3 years ago

I literally picked up an AFMr in NJ just about 2 weeks before this all went down.

#16095 3 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I literally picked up an AFMr in NJ just about 2 weeks before this all went down.

You got very lucky..

#16096 3 years ago

Yeah... my mandatory list of 2 weeks of self quarantine if working in a government facility includes travel to:

New York: New York City, Westchester, Rockland, Nassau, Orange, Suffolk
New Jersey: Bergen

At least the areas relevant to the NE for sale thread.

#16097 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Yep. Being an upstater my whole life I always get a kick out of people thinking I(and everyone else in NY) live in the city. I see farms, barns, cows, and trees every day on my way to work. LOL.

#16098 3 years ago

Alright, who got that $350 Alien Star on FB Marketplace?

#16099 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Alright, who got that $350 Alien Star on FB Marketplace?

Right? No idea if that is for real but damn.....

#16100 3 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Yep. Being an upstater my whole life I always get a kick out of people thinking I(and everyone else in NY) live in the city. I see farms, barns, cows, and trees every day on my way to work. LOL.

So you can't see the statue of liberty while paddling your canoe in the finger lakes? Lol

There are 30,170 posts in this topic. You are on page 322 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/322?hl=bospins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.