IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 608.
#16001 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Who scored the shadow for 3k off Facebook market place. Game from millis mass.

It's been on Neacf at that price for a few days.

#16002 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

It's been on Neacf at that price for a few days.

This, the guy was begging for someone to take it.

Also BoP gone, but I still have my ES. Mostly looking for a cash sale, but could do cash and trade.

#16003 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

This, the guy was begging for someone to take it.
Also BoP gone, but I still have my ES. Mostly looking for a cash sale, but could do cash and trade.

Wonder what’s wrong with it?

#16004 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Wonder what’s wrong with it?

Nothing, he was selling for a friend that was moving and couldn't take it and well the country is in an economic collapse. Plus nothing sells on NEACF anymore.

#16005 4 years ago

With all The Shadow hype, I had to go out and grab one.

With that said, if people are really paying $4,000-$4,500 for one, I’ll start my truck and head your way!

#16006 4 years ago

Looking for a Hollywood Heat or something with multiball. Can add cash.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Players condition machine. LEDs in GI, new legs, new ball. Playfield is worn but the game plays great. There is a doorbell which acts as a credit button which isn't necessary becau...”
2020-03-20
Lombard, IL
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 757 times

#16007 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

With that said, if people are really paying $4,000-$4,500 for one, I’ll start my truck and head your way!

Exactly, I’ll sell mine for $4000 now. Come get it.

#16008 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I think with a color dmd, $4k is reasonable if the game is nice.

#16009 4 years ago

And alternate translite

Quoted from Lermods:

I think with a color dmd, $4k is reasonable if the game is nice.

#16010 4 years ago

1980 Stern Ali. LEDs, new light board, rubber, drop targets, rebuilt flippers. No acid damage and unhacked boards. Decent pf, backglass and cabinet. $1800.

Want a Demolition Man if anyone wants to trade...

#16011 4 years ago

Taxi - game boots and plays fine. Lower 1/2 of display not working. Boards are good, rebuilt GI connectors. Needs topper ( $100) but has light board. Ramp has crack. Cabinet is solid. Playfield has mylar In areas with wear in others.

$1600

Good quarantine project

No trades.

#16012 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Plus nothing sells on NEACF anymore.

#truestory

I think most people there have what they want already or like me, have little room left so only looking for certain things.

#16013 4 years ago

FYI, there have been a few bits of information floating around, and all of them put together makes it sounds like there might be travel restrictions and roadblocks being put into place very soon.

Four people in essential job roles have commented that they have received "letter of access" or "essential service provider" papers to get through roadblocks. One from NY, one from CA.

It seems there might be some sort of big announcement on Monday or Tuesday about something, but there are no details that I've seen as of yet.

Please refer to this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread

There's no confirmation on anything, and only speculation at this point, but it might be a good idea to be prepared for this possibility.

#16014 4 years ago

If it does happen then I will open my services to anyone looking to move a pin. I’ll pick up a shift across the state and bring the pin with me

In all seriousness, it does appear this way according to the letter everyone at my store has been receiving. And hardly anyone knows what’s going on to add to it. Some of the night crew were totally unaware yet some managers acted like it was common knowledge.

Good luck folks! If you’ve got a pin deal pending do it before Sunday night!

#16015 4 years ago

Everyone at my job was handed a letter to show cops in case we get pulled over. Says we are essential or whatever we. Feels like they know something we don’t.

#16016 4 years ago

Game of Thrones pro in Topsfield, MA.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “As new Game of Thrones pro. Perfect all around. Latest software installed. I also have a full set of the awesome LE cabinet artwork for $200.”
2020-03-22
Naples, FL
5,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 371 times

#16017 4 years ago

Nothing sells on neacf because there are a small handful of people who actually interact.
If you are not in that group, you do not exist.

#16018 4 years ago

Social Distancing Sale- Selling a HS2: The Getaway for $2900 - has pinblades, freeway ramp mod, mountain mod, donut shop mod (uninstalled) - pictures to follow!

#16019 4 years ago

Any trade interest for a great condition original MM ? New cab decals, comet LEDs, nice pf. Shoot me a pm if interested

#16020 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Four people in essential job roles have commented that they have received "letter of access" or "essential service provider" papers to get through roadblocks. One from NY, one from CA.

FedEx has them since last Thursday

#16021 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

It’s sadly Now a 4-4500 game now
I remember when they were 1200$ and still go past by
Oh have times have changed

There is one for 3250 in De on Facebook. Get on it folks!?!

#16022 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

FedEx has them since last Thursday

I got mine.

#16023 4 years ago

Class of 1812
$2950 obo

Or trade plus I can add up to 1500$ cash

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93254

#16024 4 years ago

I'm not having as much fun with TZ as I thought, if anyone has anything to trade I'm all ears.

I'd prefer 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever for my TZ. Priority to classic sterns, diner, BK2K, but open to anything

#16025 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Taxi - game boots and plays fine. Lower 1/2 of display not working. Boards are good, rebuilt GI connectors. Needs topper ( $100) but has light board. Ramp has crack. Cabinet is solid. Playfield has mylar In areas with wear in others.
$1600
Good quarantine project
No trades.

I have a yellowed topper if the buyer wants it. Also misc other parts and plastics.

#16026 4 years ago

Lethal Weapon 3 for sale at $2,350. Overall the machine is very clean and in super condition. Pm for details.

#16027 4 years ago

might be looking got trades for my time machine, side art on one side isn't the best. other side has some planking

#16028 4 years ago

My apologies if this goes against policy, please remove as needed. Happy to donate a little more to Pinside if this works out.

Bought a machine that is in the Lunenburg, MA area and had everything ready to go via Michelle at Beltmann. The owner expressed concern that the semi may not actually get to their home (dirt driveway, tree-lined, and slight decline off a main road). Wouldn't have thought about 80-100 feet of driveway would be much a challenge, but it is currently stopping this shipment from working (assuming Beltmann is still making these kinds of things happen). Had a courier lined up as backup, but his business got shutdown. I'd consider making the drive, but I'm a few states away and ones in between have stay at home order. In the past this would have been an "ask some friends and by a case or two of beer" scenario, but I don't know anyone is those parts. I see on the map that there are a few pinsiders in the area like @bayoubilly70, @moelabby, and Ninefingers , but we are of course strangers at this point.

Anyone in the Lunenburg/Fitchburg/Leominster area I could send or PayPal some "beer money" to help move the machine down the driveway to meet the semi? Worst case scenario, taking it to a freight pickup in Leominster? Might be the ravings of a crazy guy in posting this during this unusual times, but thought that it didn't hurt to ask.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

#16029 4 years ago
Quoted from Jestr:

My apologies if this goes against policy, please remove as needed. Happy to donate a little more to Pinside if this works out.
Bought a machine that is in the Lunenburg, MA area and had everything ready to go via Michelle at Beltmann. The owner expressed concern that the semi may not actually get to their home (dirt driveway, tree-lined, and slight decline off a main road). Wouldn't have thought about 80-100 feet of driveway would be much a challenge, but it is currently stopping this shipment from working (assuming Beltmann is still making these kinds of things happen). Had a courier lined up as backup, but his business got shutdown. I'd consider making the drive, but I'm a few states away and ones in between have stay at home order. In the past this would have been an "ask some friends and by a case or two of beer" scenario, but I don't know anyone is those parts. I see on the map that there are a few pinsiders in the area like bayoubilly70, moelabby, and ninefingers , but we are of course strangers at this point.
Anyone in the Lunenburg/Fitchburg/Leominster area I could send or PayPal some "beer money" to help move the machine down the driveway to meet the semi? Worst case scenario, taking it to a freight pickup in Leominster? Might be the ravings of a crazy guy in posting this during this unusual times, but thought that it didn't hurt to ask.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

The issue with bringing the machine down the driveway is never knowing when the truck will pick it up. They can tell you 12 to 4pm but that means nothing. As a truck driver, I get there when I get there.
Your best option is to ask if someone local can go get it and then drop off at the shipper(fastenal, r&l or other terminal)
-Mike

#16030 4 years ago

Did you ask them if they could send a smaller truck? When they dropped off a machine at my place recently they asked if a semi could fit on my street. I said "yes, but a smaller truck would be a lot easier". They were like "ok, we'll just send it in a smaller truck". That was the people at the local warehouse, not Michelle. So might not be possible.

#16031 4 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

The issue with bringing the machine down the driveway is never knowing when the truck will pick it up. They can tell you 12 to 4pm but that means nothing. As a truck driver, I get there when I get there.
Your best option is to ask if someone local can go get it and then drop off at the shipper(fastenal, r&l or other terminal)
-Mike

That is an excellent point, I was kind of naively hoping the planets might align on the timing. It would be great if someone might be available to take it to a terminal and avoid that concern. Most of the places I've reached out to haven't responded or have come back with some pretty shocking quotes. With Massachusetts just issuing a stay at home order, this may become a mental exercise only. Thank you again for your thoughts, I appreciate them!

#16032 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Did you ask them if they could send a smaller truck? When they dropped off a machine at my place recently they asked if a semi could fit on my street. I said "yes, but a smaller truck would be a lot easier". They were like "ok, we'll just send it in a smaller truck". That was the people at the local warehouse, not Michelle. So might not be possible.

I've sent a quick note to Michelle to see if that is a possibility, certainly doesn't hurt to ask. Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate it!

#16033 4 years ago

3400 ironman posted on coinopwarehouse on facebook

#16034 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Already gone. Absolutely insane price.

#16035 4 years ago
Quoted from Jestr:

I've sent a quick note to Michelle to see if that is a possibility, certainly doesn't hurt to ask. Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate it!

If this gets drawn out after COVID-19, I could help. I’m only 13 miles away.

#16036 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

It was heavily routed and abused. Not the biggest “deal”

#16037 4 years ago
Quoted from Jestr:

Where are you located on the delivery end?

#16038 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Exactly.

#16039 4 years ago

i know coinop doesnt give anything away. just wanted to give a heads up to fellow pinsiders.

#16040 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i know coinop doesnt give anything away. just wanted to give a heads up to fellow pinsiders.

Not here to defend coinopwarehouse as I’ve seen some questionable games posted before... but that Ironman was in decent shape even if it was heavily routed (based on the photos)and where was it stated it was routed? They had a nice Jurassic Park pro up there other day for a reasonable price as well

#16041 4 years ago

I looked hard at that. It did look decent. It was an original not a Vault. Look a little rough but not bad. Like a box of chocolates you just never know what you're getting and it was almost too cheap. LOL

#16042 4 years ago

Black Knight 2000 Mirrored Back Glass - Beautiful, used Original, one small blemish, barely noticeable. $150 (No shipping)

ACDC Luci Translite - Brand New, Mint never used $100 (Free shipping USA)

#16043 4 years ago

Casually looking for an EM

500$ cash in hand

Preferably closer in NY for a quick trip

Message me if you have something

#16044 4 years ago

LW3 for sale or trade. Very nice machine inside and out. Trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Super Clean Lethal Weapon 3, partially shopped with some LEDs. Boards look new, cabinet paint is great, playfield is very clean. One drop target needs to be replaced. Open to tra...”
2020-03-25
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 186 times

#16045 4 years ago

Itching for a counterforce. anyone have one for sale?

#16046 4 years ago

Once this all blows over, I will be listing a BOP, F14 and Rollergames. Rollergames has a really nice cab (no fade), Mylar pf, Exceptionally clean, some wear on the inserts, plays well.

F14 also Mylar with a pretty nice cab. Going to have the CPU sent out to be gone through. Recently had an issue with it that was narrowed down to a fault somewhere on the board. It will be working when it is officially listed.

Rollergames and F14 as a combo will be 3950. Pics will be posted with the official listing when it’s ready.

Bop players quality, decent cab with minimal fade. No errors, Plays really well! $2450

Contemplating letting go of my other games, but I am starting here. System 11s are not for me since I am useless when it comes to diagnosing & keeping up with the maintenance.

#16047 4 years ago

I have an IPB Funhouse playfield, full original set of plastics and ramps PM if interested.

#16048 4 years ago

ebay.com link: itm

Great game great price North Star Gottlieb LOW PLAYS

#16049 4 years ago

Still have tz for sale. 7k. Color dmd. Tons of mods

#16050 4 years ago

Still looking for a BM66 in the $6500 range.

There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/321 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.