IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 608.
#1551 9 years ago

X-Men Pro for sale, excellent condition, $4100 obo in Marketplace. Only reason I'm selling is I'm getting a LE.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18994

#1552 9 years ago

Just posted my Monopoly for sale: Monopoly Pinball - Fast, Clean, and Fun!

I just finished stripping down and cleaning this awesome Monopoly pinball machine top to bottom. Removed and cleaned all ramps and mechanisms to make this machine look truly beautiful. Both DMD's are crisp, updated software, plays like lightning. Bank door works perfectly, as does everything else in the game (see video).

http://www.youtube.com/embed/hHwe8uLijT8?autoplay=1&rel=0

Playfield is perfect, boards look brand new. Cabinet has some small blemishes (see pics) and there is flipper button rash on the right side. A great machine in a small or large collection.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/62766853@N07/sets/72157651820685662/

Located in Boston, MA. Can deliver within reasonable distance. Willing to ship anywhere if buyer makes arrangements.

$2400

Photo Apr 07, 7 36 35 PM.jpgPhoto Apr 07, 7 36 35 PM.jpg Photo Apr 07, 7 36 19 PM.jpgPhoto Apr 07, 7 36 19 PM.jpg Photo Apr 07, 7 33 56 PM.jpgPhoto Apr 07, 7 33 56 PM.jpg
#1553 9 years ago

Still looking for a LOTR or MB. Willing to travel within a few hours of NJ.

May consider trading something in my current collection.

#1554 9 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Just posted my Monopoly for sale: Monopoly Pinball - Fast, Clean, and Fun!
I just finished stripping down and cleaning this awesome Monopoly pinball machine top to bottom. Removed and cleaned all ramps and mechanisms to make this machine look truly beautiful. Both DMD's are crisp, updated software, plays like lightning. Bank door works perfectly, as does everything else in the game (see video).
http://www.youtube.com/embed/hHwe8uLijT8?autoplay=1&rel=0
Playfield is perfect, boards look brand new. Cabinet has some small blemishes (see pics) and there is flipper button rash on the right side. A great machine in a small or large collection.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/62766853@N07/sets/72157651820685662/
Located in Boston, MA. Can deliver within reasonable distance. Willing to ship anywhere if buyer makes arrangements.
$2400

Photo Apr 07, 7 36 35 PM.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
Photo Apr 07, 7 36 19 PM.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
Photo Apr 07, 7 33 56 PM.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Nice looking pin and one I want but unfortunately above my budget. GLWS

#1555 9 years ago

I need to stop reading this thread..... no room for another game and nothing to trade away

#1556 9 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I need to stop reading this thread..... no room for another game and nothing to trade away

Right? I have no money or anything to trade and I'm on here several times a day. Sick!

#1557 9 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

You built an EMPIRE for games.. and your out of room??

#1558 9 years ago

I build an EMPIRE for games and I ran out of money and only 1 game.

#1559 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

You built an EMPIRE for games.. and your out of room??

Yes.... the bowling alley takes up space for 14 pins

I don't want to have the games crammed in there like the basement arcade.

BTW, are you coming Saturday to the BPA game night?

#1560 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinister:

I build an EMPIRE for games and I ran out of money and only 1 game.

But its going to be a great one game

#1561 9 years ago

Still on the lookout for a new clean 100% working game budget is between 1,500 - 1,800 PM if you got something... DMD only thanks

#1562 9 years ago

I remember when a 1200 WTB ad got plenty of results...

man I miss those days

#1563 9 years ago

I've had some promising deals; but they didn't work out! Not going to throw anyone under the bus yet lol

#1564 9 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Yes.... the bowling alley takes up space for 14 pins
I don't want to have the games crammed in there like the basement arcade.
BTW, are you coming Saturday to the BPA game night?

I get to work on Sat..

#1565 9 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Still on the lookout for a new clean 100% working game budget is between 1,500 - 1,800 PM if you got something... DMD only thanks

Contact Eric Bundy, he just got some games in, mentioned in this thread.

#1567 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

I get to work on Sat..

How late......won't end til after midnight and sleep is not needed

#1568 9 years ago

Till 10pm.. then Sun..

#1569 9 years ago

Looking for HUO or very nice WCS94, Thanks!

#1570 9 years ago

Just put my Tee'd Off up on Boston CL. It's in very nice shape - sat in someone's home for most if it's life. There is some light wear around two of the holes and a few nicks on the cabinet. Not perfect but very good and works perfectly. I paid $1,600 for it recently and spent another $100 on new items: Gottlieb Flippers, Marco Silver Jets balls, battery, and rubber. I'm listing for $1,595 on CL - I'll do $1,495 for a someone here.

This is listing.

boston.craigslist.org link

#1573 9 years ago

Have a potential deal on again for an MB so my very nice players CP is back up for sale. Has some minor insert lifting and cab touch up but overall very nice and I'm including an NOS Playfield as well. Yup that's right, an NOS CP PF goes with it. Price is $4500 FIRM for package. Located in Kingston, MA. I can dig up pics tomorrow. Thanks.

#1574 9 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

Just put my Tee'd Off up on Boston CL. It's in very nice shape - sat in someone's home for most if it's life. There is some light wear around two of the holes and a few nicks on the cabinet. Not perfect but very good and works perfectly. I paid $1,600 for it recently and spent another $100 on new items: Gottlieb Flippers, Marco Silver Jets balls, battery, and rubber. I'm listing for $1,595 on CL - I'll do $1,495 for a someone here.
This is listing.

I'll consider trades for Tee'd Off, too.

#1575 9 years ago

Possibly looking to trade my Safecracker for maybe an ACDC prem, Met Prem, or maybe a Wrestlemania LE. I can add cash as needed. I might be interested in another pin of similar value... Plays good, some right side and front fade, needs a rope light which I may or may not replace prior to letting it go.

20150412_131411.jpg20150412_131411.jpg
#1576 9 years ago

Herb, What Happened?

won too many tokens

#1577 9 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Herb, What Happened?
won too many tokens

LOL I don't know I'm just antsy I guess . I've wanted Met or ACDC for a while and SC is the best trade bait I've got. I might still keep it , I don't know

#1578 9 years ago

Its cool man

I had one ... For maybe a month lol

Its unique but like i say something else more welcoming can fill that slot

#1579 9 years ago

PM sent on the SC. Been looking to get one for a long time.

#1580 9 years ago

Just listed Bally Wizard! on Boston CL:

#1581 9 years ago

See me, feel me, touch me, heal me

Great Price

Wish Timing and funds were better

will sell fast, I am sure

#1582 9 years ago

Price drop on my extremely nice Tee'd Off - to $1,395. This price INCLUDES the Topper (which I currently have listed separately).

Tee'd Off:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-teed-off-gottlieb-1993-1994

Topper:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-teed-off-topper

#1583 9 years ago

I have an EBD (non LE) that I am throwing out there.

The good:
Works 100%
Plastics very nice
Original backglass nice
Cabinet solid

The not so good:
Wear around the rack of balls between the flippers and the line of balls near the right bank of drops. I've seen much worse but wood is showing.
Rear of cabinet has a repair that cant be seen from outside.

Shoot me a PM for pics and discussion.

Located in zip 14450.

Jay

#1584 9 years ago

FS : Data East Jurassic park. Nice example , no fading 100 percent working, has some wear near out holes but cliffyys would cover them. Trex works 100 never fails to pick up ball. Has nvram upgrade so no batteries on board. Has mint topper no cracks. Cab and backbox have a few minor dings. Located in Needham ma. Looking for 2000 obo. No trades at this time. Can provide details pics upon request.

#1585 9 years ago

EBD sale pending.

#1587 9 years ago

Cue Ball Wizard, shopped out players game. 1,100 can bring to allentown

#1588 9 years ago

Strikes N Spares (Gottlieb) Nice playing (750)

#1589 9 years ago

I listed a Tommy in the market yesterday; https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/19278

#1590 9 years ago

Restored Taxi
Recap list of new things on Taxi
Topper, Blue Spin out ramp, CPR playfield, CPR plastic set, reclined playfield 2 coats, CPR Backglass, X-pin displays (all of them), 2 new clear ramps, professional board work / Tested, PF glass Target decals, carry passenger switch, flipper rebuilt, all assemblies taken apart and rebuilt with new parts as need. Legs have been painted black with new leg levelers. The interconnect board has been rebuilt with new male and female connecters, all other female connectors have been rebuilt as shown in pictures.

Pictures are in market place add
Feel free to make on offer or would consider trade for Congo +\- cash depending on what you have

#1591 9 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

I listed a Tommy in the market yesterday; https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/19278

Tommy is sold and on its way to a pinsider at Allentown, thanks for the interest guys

#1592 9 years ago

Price Drop
Very VERY nice Centaur with new PF
$3600
located in Meriden, CT

#1593 9 years ago

Fish tales- looks clean, not sure when last shopped. Plays great, has topper, fish unplugged at wire to it, fishes edges have been paint marker touched up and Mylar over. Cabinet fade $2300

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1594 9 years ago

Black Rose - Sold (Great shape, Full LEDs, shopped, wear on cannon, cliffy installed, faded cabinet one side)
Fast Break - $1800 (Great shape, 90% LEDs, shopped, new ramps not installed)
Getaway - SOLD

Will consider a two for one trade or trades plus cash. Looking for WOZ, ACDC Premium, TFLE, T3, White Water.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-119.jpgimage-119.jpg
image-787.jpgimage-787.jpg
image-734.jpgimage-734.jpg
image-767.jpgimage-767.jpg
image-978.jpgimage-978.jpg

#1595 9 years ago

I am looking to purchase an AC/DC Premium or LE. May consider trading something in my collection depending on what you have.
Can drive within a few hours of Jersey shore area. Plan to be at Allentown on Friday.

#1596 9 years ago

I have a decent player's machine, Phantom of the Opera up if anyone is interested.

I picked this up about 2 months ago. Plenty of spare parts. Had burn in DOUBLE SCORE insert on left side. I can email photos if interested. New displays installed.

I was hoping to restore but have too many projects right now.
Looking for $1700 to cover my costs.

#1597 9 years ago

I have a Big Bang Bar for sale - i would do partial trades and cash.

#1598 9 years ago

Gilligans island-having sound board repaired right now
Fish tales- need to check on topper not working
World Cup soccer 94- having bridge rectifiers replaced.

Once these things are done they will be for sale.

#1600 9 years ago

oops never mind

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.