IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 318 of 604.
#15851 4 years ago

WTB Bally Skill Roll

#15852 4 years ago

BH is sold… Took about four minutes on Facebook marketplace haha. Wild West.

#15853 4 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Listed my Creature from the Black Lagoon CFBL and Bram Stokers Dracula BSD for sale.
I'd also consider trades+cash... Black Knight, Eight Ball Deluxe, system 11's...
Philadelphia, PA 19154

Bueller, Bueller, anyone, anyone?

#15854 4 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Bueller, Bueller, anyone, anyone?

Your prices bro! That's why you've got crickets. I'm sure the games are nice considering the list of updates and add ons. Problem is not everyone values mod upgrades the same way (maybe color dmd is the exception). I looked at the ads but didn't get much farther than a glance at the prices. Highest I've seen on all three titles I think.

#15855 4 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Did anyone here get the $125 Fast Draw in Shrewsbury? Lasted all of 25 minutes on Craigslist

Yes sir, you didn’t miss much. It may be the ugliest machine I have ever seen, I couldn’t even bring myself to bring it in the house. I just resold it for what I paid and it’s being picked up today.

#15856 4 years ago

Anyone have anything to trade for a taxi? I don't need 2.

#15857 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Yes sir, you didn’t miss much. It may be the ugliest machine I have ever seen, I couldn’t even bring myself to bring it in the house. I just resold it for what I paid and it’s being picked up today.

Thank you for taking away my buyer’s remorse. I was bummed I could not get out there fast enough!

#15858 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

How was the metal work inside? I seriously considered buying it as a parts game!

#15859 4 years ago

For Sale or Trade

2 for 1

Class of 1812 & Raven

Both Working and play fine

just trying to shake things up

4000$ for the pair firm or I can add cash for better deal on the trade offer
Could add up to 1000$ in cash

Message Me

Pics and more info in the Market

Thanks
James

#15860 4 years ago

Anyone bored with their JP Pro yet? Lmk before I go NIB.

#15861 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Anyone bored with their JP Pro yet? Lmk before I go NIB.

There’s one in Pittsburgh for sale - might not be listed yet. If for some reason you’re interested Lmk.

#15862 4 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

How was the metal work inside? I seriously considered buying it as a parts game!

After I saw it in person I bought it as a parts game, tbh. Someone local asked if they could buy it and try to save it which is better then parting it out. Not sure how they plan on doing that short of finding a replacement playfield or hardtop.

#15863 4 years ago

Who got the Bad Girls in RI?

#15864 4 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Told me they were in Newburgh, he got them from a 19 year old kid, he couldn’t say how the 19 year old got them because he wasn’t sure. He also told me they were set up, I said just send me a pic of them set up so I know your legit, still haven’t received a pic.

I'm 20 minutes from Newburgh. Tell him I'll go look at them. Of course, I'll want dibs on one of the 9 machines.

#15865 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Not me unfortunately, I was a couple minutes to late. I have been looking for one for a while and boy did it really seem like a legit "fuse issue" based on the description. Could be more than that but here is hoping it was an easy fix for whoever snagged it.

#15866 4 years ago

LW3 project with a slew of new boards. 1500.

#15867 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Not me unfortunately, I was a couple minutes to late. I have been looking for one for a while and boy did it really seem like a legit "fuse issue" based on the description. Could be more than that but here is hoping it was an easy fix for whoever snagged it.

I almost grabbed for 500 but when he told me he hadn't touched it in over 5 years I was afraid the batteries had leaked so I passed.

#15868 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Your prices bro! That's why you've got crickets. I'm sure the games are nice considering the list of updates and add ons. Problem is not everyone values mod upgrades the same way (maybe color dmd is the exception). I looked at the ads but didn't get much farther than a glance at the prices. Highest I've seen on all three titles I think.

Collector games with collector prices means you have to wait the collector sale times.

#15869 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I almost grabbed for 500 but when he told me he hadn't touched it in over 5 years I was afraid the batteries had leaked so I passed.

I was thinking battery issue but that would not deter me in the least. When I saw it was posted for 9 hours and looked very clean I suspected it was already gone.

#15870 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I was thinking battery issue but that would not deter me in the least. When I saw it was posted for 9 hours and looked very clean I suspected it was already gone.

Great price but to be honest I don't think Bad Girls would keep my interest very long.

#15871 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Seriously I didnt know there was any good girls in RI. Lol

#15872 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Great price but to be honest I don't think Bad Girls would keep my interest very long.

For the $800 it was listed, I'd get it flipping and try it out. Worse case after playing for a few weeks rotate it out and break even.

#15873 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

For the $800 it was listed, I'd get it flipping and try it out. Worse case after playing for a few weeks rotate it out and break even.

Not worth my time & trouble especially not even knowing what would be involved with the repairs. I'll pass!

#15874 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

I'm 20 minutes from Newburgh. Tell him I'll go look at them. Of course, I'll want dibs on one of the 9 machines.

He actually contacted me this morning at 515, still claims he has them and can now deliver, one of you guys I’m sure is going to get a great deal, I’m going to keep my money and my life!

#15875 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Not worth my time & trouble especially not even knowing what would be involved with the repairs. I'll pass!

I'm comfortable with System 80 MPU repairs and have many parts in stock, get it flipping in a day

#15876 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I'm comfortable with System 80 MPU repairs and have many parts in stock, get it flipping in a day

Good for you I don't lol

#15877 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Good for you I don't lol

I have a new Hakku desoldering gun I have to justifying buying, lol.

It rocks! Board work is a breeze now compared to me using wick.

#15878 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Its just a flipped Eight Ball Deluxe playfield with some extra features. Fun game.

#15879 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I'm a little surprised it sold so fast listed at $800. I thought I was the only one that liked that game.

#15880 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I'm a little surprised it sold so fast listed at $800. I thought I was the only one that liked that game.

When the A-list and B-list games get expensive, people are more willing to look for bargains and hidden gems in the C, D, and E list games.

#15881 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I have not heard anything bad about Bad Girls and not afraid of repairs. Any clean SS title under a grand is ok in my book aside from a few exceptions.

#15882 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

When the A-list and B-list games get expensive, people are more willing to look for bargains and hidden gems in the C, D, and E list games.

Hidden Gems lol dude this is like a "S" title for shit lol it's not no C or D C'mon now. It's a notch above one of those cardboard pinball games but ya for 400 bucks maybe but IMO it's still a POS game!! That's why I passed...

#15883 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Hidden Gems lol dude this is like a "S" title for shit lol it's not no C or D C'mon now. It's a notch above one of those cardboard pinball games but ya for 400 bucks maybe but IMO it's still a POS game!! That's why I passed...

Cool story.

#15884 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

You must like pinball for looks and not for play. The only thing Bad Girls really suffers from is the art package (pretty much the 80s Gottlieb calling card). That machine is a total shooter....and 2 grand less than EBD.

#15885 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

The game is actually really good, if you appreciate cheese it's a AAA title!

#15886 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

and 2 grand less than EBD.

And for those not aware, it's basically the EBD layout, just flipped and with a few additions.

#15887 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

And for those not aware, it's basically the EBD layout, just flipped and with a few additions.

That's what I said! If they had a "standard" art package on it it would sell for twice that. Sometimes cheesy themes keep good games affordable.

#15888 4 years ago

Anyone have a Williams Getaway they might trade let me know thanks Alek.

#15889 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Sometimes cheesy themes keep good games affordable.

Tell that to Mousin’ Around!

#15890 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

That's what I said!

D'oh, I somehow skimmed right over your post. I blame it on the time change

#15891 4 years ago

I missed out on a local Stargate and would consider adding one if someone had one they'd like to get rid of...I'm happy to take (would actually prefer) a machine that needs to be shopped. PM me if you've got somethin!

#15892 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Brand New Echo Lake Game Plan MPU 2. Has never been used, still in original packaging. I picked it up as a back up, but my buddy was able to fix the original MPU in my game. Has R...”
2020-03-09
Langhorne, PA
360 (Firm)
Archived after: 52 days
Viewed: 188 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15893 4 years ago

Just listed my Palace Guard. Game doesn't do it for me, maybe it's up your alley?

Machine - For Sale
Palace Guard Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Picked this up a few weeks ago, not tickling my fancy. Working pretty well with occasional motor spin at credit. Snap targets work great, but targets could be replaced. Some p...”
2020-03-09
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 183 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15894 4 years ago

Placed my Fire in the market, game is ready to go and on the ground floor.

Machine - For Sale
Fire! Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a recently shopped Williams Fire. The game works 100% with crisp displays. Cabinet has a new piece of mdf installed in the bottom, with a few scuffs on the head.The playfie...”
2020-03-08
Li, NY
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 271 times

#15895 4 years ago

Posting the following in the next day or so:

Barb Wire - players shape, has playfield wear above left flipper. $1400
Freddy - Nice shape, needs a couple tweaks but plays fine - $2300

Added over 4 years ago:

Games are sold

#15896 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my Domino and Fun Land. Both are 9+ original condition machines

#15897 4 years ago

Really nice Twilight Zone for sale. Ad later this week. Original unfaded cabinet artwork on the sides, and head. Front of cabinet has a new decal but looks good. Playfield looks great, tons of mods on this including, Color DMD, and Pinsound. Going to be asking 7k OBO.

#15898 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Really nice Twilight Zone for sale. Ad later this week. Original unfaded cabinet artwork on the sides, and head. Front of cabinet has a new decal but looks good. Playfield looks great, tons of mods on this including, Color DMD, and Pinsound. Going to be asking 7k OBO.

game is pending..

#15899 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

game is pending..

That was fast!

#15900 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice Fish Tales for sale or interested to trade for my WCS94?

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 318 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/318?hl=phillips88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.