IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 608.
#15801 4 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool Pro - PM if anyone is ready to sell.

#15802 4 years ago

Good condition Six Million Dollar Man up for sale. Has new MPU and Sound Boards. 5 out of six displays are perfect, one is missing a digit. Backglass is close to perfect. Playfield is typical as is cabinet, but better than most.

950 obo

#15803 4 years ago

Looking for a nice spiderman or funhouse within a few hours of Jersey.

#15804 4 years ago

Anyone have an Iron Maiden Pro for sale? Thanks.

#15805 4 years ago

I have a pretty nice shopped bally black belt i'm going to list soon (has some insert decal wear on a few).
Not quite sure where to price it yet.
Anyone that's bought a pin from me here knows I favor quick and easy over maximum dollars.
PM me if interested.

#15806 4 years ago

$2700 X-Files; Titan elastics & Comet LED
$650 Dixieland; fresh shop & elastics, flipper bushings, etc, Comet LED.
$1050 Grand Tour; clear coated playfield, rewebbed & painted cabinet redone apron with decal.

Looking for Medusa, Centaur, Jurassic Park (DE) Laser War, Star Trek (DE) and Fireball E.M. Trade +/- cash

May have a Gold Wings with topper for sale or trade or Spring Break, still juggling pins around.

#15807 4 years ago

Very nice looking Black Hole available

+ New Rottendog power board
+ New Rottendog Mpu board
+ ground mod complete on mpu/cpu harness
+ grounding power supply cable included
+ nice looking cabinet
+ spotless legs and coin door
+ brand new orange/ yellow Titan bands (in packaging / have not put in game
+ motor spins flawlessly and quietly
+ upper playfield flippers strong and snappy
- 2 pop bumpers are out (boards are $17 each)
- bottom two flippers are out
- some minor spots of wear (great for its age)

This will be a gorgeous game after some troubleshooting but I don’t have the time.
Pm me for pics / video of gameplay

$1800 obo

#15808 4 years ago

Whoever got that $25 Algar in Waltham.... I wanna see some pictures.

#15809 4 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

WHAT!?!? LMAO

#15810 4 years ago

Looking to buy one or two of these titles. I am in Harleysville in eastern PA and would prefer seeing the game in person rather then ship.
Medieval Madness original
Scared stiff
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Addams
Monster Bash original
Indiana Jones Williams
Any horror themed pins
Any games considered must have good playfield. Not working or project okay

#15811 4 years ago

Probably listing a nice Laser War for sale soon if anyone is interested

#15812 4 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Where was that even posted??

#15813 4 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Where was that even posted??

For some reason Facebook Marketplace is still like the wild wild west of online shopping.

#15815 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Anyone see this one?
longisland.craigslist.org link

Warning! 100% a scam. This image is a screen grab from the following youtube video from 2013.

Specifically, 7 minutes and 39 seconds into the video.

#15816 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Warning! 100% a scam. This image is a screen grab from the following youtube video from 2013. Specifically, 7 minutes and 39 seconds into the video.

Plenty of people post photos that are just grabbed from the internet. I called and left a message just to see what's up.

Generally speaking, I am so incredibly, and I mean INCREDIBLY mean to scammers that they usually wish they hadn't bothered with me.

#15817 4 years ago

Warning! 100% a scam. This image is a screen grab from the following youtube video from 2013. Specifically, 7 minutes and 39 seconds into the video.

Looked like a scam to me as well. But you don't see too many scams where they post a phone number in the ad.

#15818 4 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Plenty of people post photos that are just grabbed from the internet. I called and left a message just to see what's up.
Generally speaking, I am so incredibly, and I mean INCREDIBLY mean to scammers that they usually wish they hadn't bothered with me.

Be ready to start receiving phone calls and texts from random numbers......

You'd think if someone just posted that recently and really wants it gone by this weekend that they would answer the phone......

#15819 4 years ago

Warning! 100% a scam. This image is a screen grab from the following youtube video from 2013.

I called the guy. He said he made a mistake. It's $4000 for the funhouse. Yeah right..

#15820 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Looked like a scam to me as well. But you don't see too many scams where they post a phone number in the ad.

This is a good one. I texted the number, got an immediate call back from someone who said they had 9 machines to sell. They still had the funhouse but wanted 3000. He said he'd take a deposit to hold it because he had a lot of interest in it already. He knew I was into pinball so he offered to sell me all 9 machines real cheap. This is his list of machines to sell..

Iron Man Pro Vault Edition

Stranger Things Pro Edition

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Standard Edition

Star Wars Pro Comic Edition

Black Knight: Sword of Rage Pro Edition by Stern

The Munsters Pro Edition by Stern

Houdini: Master of Mystery by American Pinball

Star Wars Pro by Stern

Pabst Blue Ribbon PBR Pinball Machine New In Box Rare 2016

#15821 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

This is a good one. I texted the number, got an immediate call back from someone who said they had 9 machines to sell. They still had the funhouse but wanted 3000. He said he'd take a deposit to hold it because he had a lot of interest in it already. He knew I was into pinball so he offered to sell me all 9 machines real cheap. This is his list of machines to sell..
Star Wars Pro by Stern

So not a scam? What were the prices?

#15822 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Star Wars Pro by Stern

9 new titles...... And funhouse. Seems totally legit.

They are going to have some serious work to do to get all that out for the realitor in time...

#15823 4 years ago

What kind of scam is this? I mean did the guy steal a truck full of machines or his he looking to steal your deposit? He has a working phone and is making and receiving calls and text messages! I talked to the guy for a few minutes. What's up with that?

#15824 4 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

So, the craigslist ad is gone/flagged for removal already, but a list of machines to sell and asking for a deposit does not match the ad. The ad said that they were selling their dad's house and had a Funhouse in the basement they needed gone this weekend so the realtor could take pictures and they could sell the house. A giant list of games to sell does not match that story.

#15825 4 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Quoted from cmack750:

9 new titles...... And funhouse. Seems totally legit.
They are going to have some serious work to do to get all that out for the realitor in time...

No, got to be a total scam. It's just I've never encountered this kind of "set up" before. You gotta love craigslist. The home of scammers....

#15826 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

No, got to be a total scam. It's just I've never encountered this kind of "set up" before. You gotta love craigslist. The home of scammers....

It is pretty incredible. In situations like this, I just do everything I can to try to get the person to send ME the money.

"Hey did the deposit go through?"
"No still not seeing anything"
"Weird! Okay try sending ME $200 just to see if it's working"
"What?"
"Yeah, trust me, I do this all the time."

It's just like when a telemarketer calls, I immediately try selling them something.

"Not interested in a security system, sorry, but I DO have this super nice motorcycle if you're interested."
"..."
"Sorry sir we-"
"DO WE HAVE A DEAL?"

#15827 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Try the old “oh hey my buddy lives right in your neighborhood and he can stop by and pay you in cash” see how quickly they backpedal and get nervous.
Best way to test it.
If they’re legit and they’re like “sure come on over” then you can simply tell them it was a test or you can fib and say “oh shoot my buddy is actually busy but I’ll come down within the week.”
That’s the best way to get info, and screen scammers without burning bridges on the off chance they are legit and just dumb as a rock

#15828 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

$650 Dixieland; fresh shop & elastics, flipper bushings, etc, Comet LED.
$1050 Grand Tour; clear coated playfield, rewebbed & painted cabinet redone apron with decal.
Looking for Medusa, Centaur, Jurassic Park (DE) Laser War, Star Trek (DE) and Fireball E.M. Trade +/- cash
May have a Gold Wings with topper for sale or trade or Spring Break, still juggling pins around.

Dixieland pending.

#15829 4 years ago

There's an ongoing phone # harvesting scam on facebook. They try to get a name connected to a phone number and maybe an address. They also try to figure out who your Facebook "friends" are. If they can hack one account based on the info they harvest, and get access to your friends list, they can quickly build and sell a good list of names and contact info for robocallers, etc.

#15830 4 years ago

Because there aren't enough robocalls already. Total BS

#15831 4 years ago

It's all pretty simple:

1. If the price is too good to be true
And
2. If the image can be looked up and found elsewhere on google and doesn't pertain to the seller or listing
Then
3. Do not call, email or text unless you are using a non-relevant (ie: not really tied to your personal information) email account or phone number.

Even without #2, I leave it alone if the phone number or email seems fishy right off the bat or doesn't match their general location or if they insert details in the ad that emphasize how much they want to get rid of it (like the realtor is coming this weekend type stuff).

#15832 4 years ago

Told me 30k all 10 , 9 in a warehouse and 1 in his fathers basement

#15833 4 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Told me 30k all 10 , 9 in a warehouse and 1 in his fathers basement

Yes, same conversation I had too.

#15834 4 years ago

Anyone looking to part with an Iron Maiden Premium or LE in the philly suburbs? Thanks. John

#15835 4 years ago

Told me the 9 games were in a warehouse upstate, and funhouse in his fathers basement in garden city

#15836 4 years ago

Did anyone here get the $125 Fast Draw in Shrewsbury? Lasted all of 25 minutes on Craigslist

#15837 4 years ago

Ha! You guys must be losers! He offered me all ten for ONLY $25K!! But then he disappeared before I could drive up to see him! Sounded fishy. He said his dad had the Funhouse, plus the other 9 machines. But then the other 9 were in a warehouse and he got them from some operator type of guy that offered them to him for really unbelievable prices. But....they were really his dad's machines. In his basement...Or something like that. I could smell the BS all the way down here in Phila!

#15838 4 years ago

Told me they were in Newburgh, he got them from a 19 year old kid, he couldn’t say how the 19 year old got them because he wasn’t sure. He also told me they were set up, I said just send me a pic of them set up so I know your legit, still haven’t received a pic.

#15839 4 years ago

If he truly has these machines. They were probably obtained illegally. I see red flags.

#15840 4 years ago

Looking for a Wms Indy and Taf.

Have the following to trade or sell:

Creature from the Black Lagoon $5200
Sopranos $5400
Striker Extreme $2200
Bally Star Trek project $750
Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles project $1800
Stern Pirates $5350
Lord of the Rings $5900
Gott. Sure Shot Project $800
Stern Harley Davidson $3600
LCA ( no topper) $1800

May have a Baywatch coming in today.

Also have some vids:

Elevator Action $800
Galaxian project $550
Congorilla $575
Carnival project $390
Gorf Cocktail $700

#15841 4 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

If he truly has these machines. They were probably obtained illegally. I see red flags.

Fell off the back of a truck I'm sure.

#15842 4 years ago

Iron Maiden LE still on pallet. NIB. 8500 thanks

#15843 4 years ago

Looking to trade my GOTG Pro. I believe it was routed briefly when brand new, but it's been in home for the past 18 months. No noticeable wear. Cliffy's installed. Cleland software. Great game, but just looking to mix up my collection.

Looking for an Iron Maiden Pro or Premium. Willing to throw in some cash as necessary. Open to other offers as well for newer titles. Just fishing a bit here...

PM me for pics.

Thanks!

#15844 4 years ago

Some games that are available..
Williams Earthshaker-unshopped new CPR backglass $2300 firm
Bally Nitro ground shaker project game with excellent condition original Playfield that goes with it $875
May trade...

#15845 4 years ago

Anybody have a cocktail table multicade or with pac-man?

#15846 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

+ New Rottendog power board
+ New Rottendog Mpu board

mpdpvdpin
Any chance you still have the Pascal boards that was in it before?

#15847 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Dixieland sold.

#15848 4 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Anybody have a cocktail table multicade or with pac-man?

I have a Centipede cocktail table running Win7 on an SSD with wifi and LCD screen, not sure if shop will ever be cleaned out enough to use it again. PM and e-mail or cell number and I'll send pics.

#15849 4 years ago

Original Bally playboy $1500

#15850 4 years ago

Original Dragon's Lair arcade game for sale with upgrades for sale or trade..

Original Dragon's Lair Cabinet

New wiring harness

New Old Stock original Wico Joystick

Fully capped WG4900 Monitor

Brand new reproduction P600 NTSC video decoder card

Dexter hardware - Plays all Dragon's Lair versions, Space Ace and Dragon's Lair II. (This is a special designed board installed to replace the old and unreliable laser disc player. No need for laser disc or player).

Arthur main board - required to play all versions of dragon's lair, space ace and dragon's lair 2 - Time Warp.

New updated switching power supply and harness for reliability

New ribbon cables between boards.

Has Cinematronics raised letter coin door

Dexter plays Dragon's Lair, Space Ace and Dragon's Lair 2 in all versions from a thumb drive. All videos are licensed and are the clearest videos out there. This is not a hard drive or do it yourself system. The video files are genuine and clear.

Nothing to do but play..

Looking for $4000 or trade for pin..

Pins I'm looking for:

Shadow, BSD Dracula, maybe others.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/317?hl=exeter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.