IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 316 of 604.
#15751 4 years ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

I’m looking for a Sega. X-Files, Godzilla, Twister, Lost in Space, and Independence Day top my list.
Also looking for a Batman 66 or WoZ.

Not mine:
newjersey.craigslist.org link

#15752 4 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Anyone have a ball bowler for sale?

Was one on Craigslist in NJ, but I can't find the listing now.

Bally ABC.

Needed lots of love, was asking$300.

#15753 4 years ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

I’m looking for a Sega. X-Files, Godzilla, Twister, Lost in Space, and Independence Day top my list.
Also looking for a Batman 66 or WoZ.

I have a decent X-Files, I'll check with the Mrs. to see if she is bored with it yet. Her interest in the line up has waned of late so you might be in luck.

Mrs. states it is available.

#15754 4 years ago

Anyone selling a Iron Maiden Pro? Trying to help someone locate one.

#15755 4 years ago

HI,
found the following if anyone is interested.
Star Trek Pro translate
Game of thrones translate
both signed by Steve Ritchie
Back Alley WOZ castle walls
WOZ side blades.
Pioneer backglass
Quick Draw backglass

Still have the following HUO pins
AC DC premium
Star Trek LE
AMericas Most Haunted
new in box and everyones favorite....Thunderbirds

#15756 4 years ago
Quoted from lastinterceptor:

HI,
found the following if anyone is interested.
Star Trek Pro translate
Game of thrones translate
both signed by Steve Ritchie
Back Alley WOZ castle walls
WOZ side blades.
Pioneer backglass
Quick Draw backglass
Still have the following HUO pins
AC DC premium
Star Trek LE
AMericas Most Haunted
new in box and everyones favorite....Thunderbirds

Great Pinsider, buy with confidence!

#15757 4 years ago

And then I've got the lower cabinet to go with it :> Not in perfect shape...missing a lockdown bar and coin door.

Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

How about a working Bobby Orr in a freedom cabinet?

#15758 4 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Anyone have a ball bowler for sale?

There's one on Facebook under "Bowling pinball game" in NY

#15759 4 years ago

Planning to put my Monster Bash LE on the marketplace this weekend. It's in excellent condition, plays perfectly, and has a few mods/additions (Frank's table from mezelmods and a trough light). I'm most interested in trades for nice examples of games on my wishlist. Machines I'm most interested in are: Roadshow and Twilight Zone.

I also have a players condition Slugfest with full LEDs and fully working that I could be convinced to toss into the right deal.

Would need to come to me or we could arrange pickup delivery through the folks I use and trust if that works for you.

Please PM me with any interest.

#15760 4 years ago

I have a nice system 11 shuffle alley bowler gold mine for sale, i'll put up an ad at the same time I list my nice shopped bally belt that is currently being tested by my 3 and 4.5 year old's.
I'm starting to take up more space in my basement than I prefer to
I'd 2 for 1 them for a system 9 or newer, projects welcome.

#15761 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinsforfun:

There's one on Facebook under "Bowling pinball game" in NY

I don’t have Facebook, any other way to see this? Thank you.

#15762 4 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/195474551689585/

I don’t think you need to log in to see it. Here is the link

#15763 4 years ago

Offering my Class of 1812 plus my Raven and up to 1500$ cash

What you got ?

Routed Sterns Welcome

#15764 4 years ago

Anyone in PA have any classic sterns for sale?

#15765 4 years ago

HUO Metallica Premium, second owner, mint condition, led version with newer back box. Cliffy on shooter lane, lighted speakers. $6600 obo

HUO VE ACDC Luci Premium, second owner, low plays, Mint condition, cliffy on shooter lane. Lighted speakers, pinbits lightning bolts mod, hells bells mod. $6500 obo

HUO Kiss Pro, HUO, second owner, Mint condition, cliffy on shooter lane, Lighted speakers & acrylic faces not installed, Lighted Kiss logo mod for translite, McFarlane Alive figures and love gun girls. $5200 obo

HUO Iron Maiden Pro, second owner, Mint condition, Mylar on shooter, lighted speakers, McFarlane figures, lighted Sphinx eyes, Tomb mod, crystal ball mod and lighted plane not installed. $5200 obo

Added over 4 years ago:

No longer for sale. Keeping my children, oddly my girl convinced me to.

#15766 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone in PA have any classic sterns for sale?

I see what you’re doing there! You’re the man.

#15767 4 years ago

I see what you’re doing there! You’re the man.

Full blown hero status...

#15768 4 years ago

X-Files $2700

Works perfect, fresh elastics, comet led's and flashers, custom flashing light at bottom of trap door chute when open (separate from Terma mode lamp), cab light converted to 2 foot led lamp (reversible, a drop in) and has a cooling fan installed in the speaker grill as I didn't like the DMD power supply running at 180F! Keeps everything in the cab cool, also easy to reverse. Some minor lower cabinet fade and nicks, typical.

Interested in trades always, PM me.

#15769 4 years ago

Anyone want to swap their dialed in for a Wonka?

Also looking for a nice champion pub

#15770 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

X-Files $2700
Works perfect, fresh elastics, comet led's and flashers, custom flashing light at bottom of trap door chute when open (separate from Terma mode lamp), cab light converted to 2 foot led lamp (reversible, a drop in) and has a cooling fan installed in the speaker grill as I didn't like the DMD power supply running at 180F! Keeps everything in the cab cool, also easy to reverse. Some minor lower cabinet fade and nicks, typical.
Interested in trades always, PM me.

Those are titan rings not elastics

#15771 4 years ago

Those are titan rings not elastics

'tank ya sir!

I like the game, tight shots, not suited to my wifes more casual play style though.

Want it back? Still looking for Medusa

#15772 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

'tank ya sir!
I like the game, tight shots, not suited to my wifes more casual play style though.
Want it back? Still looking for Medusa

Kinda want it back but I have my hands full at the moment. A lot of shit happening and I’m overwhelmed.

#15773 4 years ago

Monster Bash Limited Edition and Medieval Madness for sale in NJ.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “MEDIEVAL MADNESS (CGC REMAKE - STANDARD) Pinball Machine Up for sale is a great example of the MEDIEVAL MADNESS (REMAKE - STANDARD) Chicago Gaming Company with tons of mods. Home...”
2020-02-29
Mantua, NJ
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1262 times
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Great condition beautiful low play home use only (HUO) MONSTER BASH (REMAKE - LIMITED EDITION LE) by Chicago Gaming Company. 2nd Owner. LE: #1034 of 1250 Low 162 total plays Mo...”
2020-02-29
Mantua, NJ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 730 times

#15774 4 years ago

Anyone have a decent wedgehead donor cabinet kicking around? Specifically looking for a donor lower cabinet that would fit a Gottlieb Melody/Sing Along. Doesn't need to have coin door etc but needs to be structurally sound

#15775 4 years ago

Anyone selling a diamond plated diner?

#15776 4 years ago

Anyone got a project dmd , got a friend looking for his first pin and he wants a dmd. He wants monopoly or corvette I know it’s a long shot but figured I’d check
Also open to other titles

#15777 4 years ago

Very nice Judge Dredd for sale. Deadworld mod, color DMD and original topper. $3200. Plays fast and furious 100%. PM for pics.

#15778 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Anyone have a decent wedgehead donor cabinet kicking around? Specifically looking for a donor lower cabinet that would fit a Gottlieb Melody/Sing Along. Doesn't need to have coin door etc but needs to be structurally sound

We have a Thoro-Bred cab. One side has been sanded and the other side has been painted red. It is nothing but the wood. I think the bottom has a loose ply, but it can be swapped out.

#15779 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a NOOB Deadpool Pro? Still strapped, minor nick in the cabinet that I touched up (EXTREMELY MINOR). Open to trades, looking for any Stern KISS, TAF, Nice Williams Indy or cash. I can add cash as needed.
Also have a NOOB Munsters Premium Black and white for trade. Open to newer Stern's and Classic Bally Williams DMD games.

Houdini is gone but another magically appeared. NIB $5,500

#15780 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone interested in a NOOB Deadpool Pro? Still strapped, minor nick in the cabinet that I touched up (EXTREMELY MINOR). Open to trades, looking for any Stern KISS, TAF, Nice Williams Indy or cash. I can add cash as needed.
Also have a NOOB Munsters Premium Black and white for trade. Open to newer Stern's and Classic Bally Williams DMD games.

PM sent re: Deadpool

#15781 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

NIB Houdini at 5500 is an awesome deal. GLWS

#15782 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

NIB Houdini at 5500 is an awesome deal. GLWS

Thanks! I'll be heading up to University of Connecticut next Thursday 12th and can bring it up that way for any New Englanders!

#15783 4 years ago

Deadpool is sold pending payment and pick up

#15784 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Very nice Judge Dredd for sale. Deadworld mod, color DMD and original topper. $3200. Plays fast and furious 100%. PM for pics.

Well this sounds like the pinside deal of the week !!!!!
This should go quick!!!

#15785 4 years ago

wheres the NIB houdini for 5500?

#15786 4 years ago

If you need a Jokerz!, I got a Jokerz!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I’m low on space so I’m selling my Jokerz pinball machine made by Williams in 1988. The game is in great shape and has a fun theme that’s like playing poker in Wonderland. It...”
2020-03-02
Syracuse, NY
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 597 times

#15787 4 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

wheres the NIB houdini for 5500?

Hellertown PA 18055, one left but I have another one. Come get it!

#15788 4 years ago

Who’s wants to let something decent go under 2500? I have a couple spaces to fill.

#15789 4 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Who’s wants to let something decent go under 2500? I have a couple spaces to fill.

T2 near Annapolis MD. Posted in marketplace.

#15790 4 years ago

Anyone have a Bally Quarterback ?

#15791 4 years ago

Star wars comic premium 6700
Stranger things premium 7200
These are like brand machines, I took them out of the boxes less than 2 weeks ago

#15792 4 years ago

WTB

Diner, space station, grand liz, cyclone

#15793 4 years ago

Stern Spider-Man - considering trading or selling. Good condition, LEDs for inserts, GI left incandescent.

Not looking to add cash on my side, just a straight across trade or +cash or 2 for 1 on your side.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

#15796 4 years ago

Listed my Creature from the Black Lagoon CFBL and Bram Stokers Dracula BSD for sale.
I'd also consider trades+cash... Black Knight, Eight Ball Deluxe, system 11's...
Philadelphia, PA 19154

#15797 4 years ago

Space Shuttle for sale or trade. $1,000. Game boots and plays. Playfield is in good condition. Boards are clean and all displays are working. Backbox needs TLC and backglass has paint chipping along bottom edge. pm for more details.

#15798 4 years ago

Sold

Quoted from sagejr:

Space Shuttle for sale or trade. $1,000. Game boots and plays. Playfield is in good condition. Boards are clean and all displays are working. Backbox needs TLC and backglass has paint chipping along bottom edge. pm for more details.

#15799 4 years ago

Fast! Guess I contemplated too long...

#15800 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Fast! Guess I contemplated too long...

Ha, it was gone quick. I inquired this morning and it was snapped up shortly after.

There are 30,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 316 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/316 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.