IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 315 of 608.
#15701 4 years ago

Anybody have or have a lead on a nice Superman apron?

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Anybody out there have a nice Atari Superman apron? Would love to replace mine with a nicer one.”
2021-06-23
Langhorne, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 319 times

#15702 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody have or have a lead on a nice Superman apron?

Parts - Wanted

Superman Apron Wanted

New!

Wanted! “Anybody out there have a nice Atari Superman apron? Would love to replace mine with a nicer one.”

3 hours ago

Langhorne, PA

Wanted

Colsond3

DM sent.

#15703 4 years ago

Anyone have a project or players condition Firepower 2 for sale?

#15704 4 years ago

Have some games for sale. I am thinning down the collection. Posting a lot of games. Will put ads up soon ... all the games listed are in good condition. I am in eastern PA and prefer not to ship only because I'd rather the people see the games that they're getting.

Twilight Zone $6,500
Metallica $5,200
Creature from the Black Lagoon $5200
Bram Stoker's Dracula $3,100
Will be listing in the near future
Grand lizard
8 Ball Deluxe Le
Earthshaker
Nitro Ground Shaker
Prices are what I'm looking to get.
I am looking for cash for the games.. but may take trade plus cash.

#15705 4 years ago

Parts or working but beat Gottlieb EM, modern flipper size wanted. Might want 2. Game doesn’t matter. Single player preferred. Cheap as possible, would trade for misc. stuff I have lying around.

#15706 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Anyone have a project or players condition Firepower 2 for sale?

Hi there!

Ive been hitting CL regularly in New England and saw this guy. Looks nice.

worcester.craigslist.org link

#15707 4 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Hi there!

Seller is good guy.

#15708 4 years ago

Dr. Who still available.

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Game has been gone through thoroughly. All boards have been gone through professionally. Time expander rebuilt for perfect operation. Pinduino lighting on both ramps. Game is in ex...”
2020-02-24
Westerly, RI
3,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 445 times

#15709 4 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Hi there!

I appreciate the lead. Good price for the condition but I am looking for a project or players game that I can work on when the weather gets warmer.

#15710 4 years ago

If you get a project FP II fix it up and clear coat it , you will likely have more than that price into it when you finish.

#15711 4 years ago

Project Jacks Open. $700

#15712 4 years ago

I have a HUO original run Iron Man I’ll be posting in a couple weeks, just finishing shop job with Titan rubbers. Color changing LED back box mod, full coin taker LEDS, illuminated whips on Whiplash, iron man shooter rod(included) and service rails installed.

Looking to trade towards any of the following WPC games- TS, NBAFB, RS, WCS, JD, JM, CONGO, TOM, NF

+/- cash as needed

#15713 4 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a System 80/80A SC01 chip for my Devil’s Dare if anybody can help. Goes in the U-14 socket on the Sound/Speech board. I’d like to hear some speech on this thing! ...”
2020-02-24
Langhorne, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 324 times

#15714 4 years ago

Hi guys, Im a noobie lurker type, but my money is green and I finally have enough of it saved up to put a feeler out for my first table!

It seems pretty unlikely given that I live in the hinterland, but I am hoping to buy and pick up a project/players NBA Fastbreak here in Northern New England.

Also fond of Who Dunnit and The Sopranos, but the latter is likely over my budget.

Im new to all of this, but a year ago I registered and started researching and wishfully thinking because there are literally zero tables on location for me to get my fix up here.

I have a truck with a six foot bed and a dream.

Thanks for reading.

#15715 4 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Hi guys, Im a noobie lurker type, but my money is green and I finally have enough of it saved up to put a feeler out for my first table!
It seems pretty unlikely given that I live in the hinterland, but I am hoping to buy and pick up a project/players NBA Fastbreak here in Northern New England.
Also fond of Who Dunnit and The Sopranos, but the latter is likely over my budget.
Im new to all of this, but a year ago I registered and started researching and wishfully thinking because there are literally zero tables on location for me to get my fix up here.
Thanks for reading.

Seriously, good luck. Somethin' will come your way!

#15716 4 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Thanks for reading.

They are out there, you just missed out on Sopranos: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92072
Something will come your way!

#15717 4 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

You’re looking for a few titles that don’t come up all the time, but good luck on your search and welcome to the hobby. Congrats on stepping out of the shadows. Now find that first game!

Then the second...then the third...and so on.

#15718 4 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Thanks for reading.

Pinfest is around the corner. You should check it out. You might be able to make a deal before the show.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk

#15719 4 years ago

I realize presque isle is up there in maine but pin culture is all over the state.
Google pinmaine-ia.
Get in touch with jr.
There are plenty of collectors in maine.
I live in mass but my collection (what is left of it) is in maine.
Best of luck in your quest.

#15720 4 years ago

Colson3 see the sco1 voice synthesizer replacement thread.

#15721 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Parts - Wanted

Anybody have a SC01 chip?

New!

Wanted! “Looking for a System 80/80A SC01 chip for my Devil’s Dare if anybody can help. Goes in the U-14 socket on the Sound/Speech board.

I’d like to hear some speech on this thing! ...”

3 hours ago

Langhorne, PA

Wanted

Colsond3

SC-01 or SC-01A

#15722 4 years ago

TRADE WANTED

You: No Fear
Me: decent Dredd with no issues

+/- as needed

#15723 4 years ago

Trying to help out a fellow Pinside member from PA get a game back from Toronto. If anyone in PA or northern NY State has a Kiss Pro or Premium for sale, please let me know. He will pick it up for me and meet me half way. Thanks very much.

#15724 4 years ago

This game ain't nuttin' ta f wit

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade a routed Met Pro for Star Wars Pro, Stranger Things, Family Guy or Shrek. +/- cash as necessary. Original translite is included. I will also include the ghetto Wu-...”
2020-02-25
Ballston Spa, NY
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 801 times

#15725 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

game ain't nuttin' ta f wit

I wonder what was done to make the wu-tang code? Are there different callouts/ music?

#15726 4 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

I wonder what was done to make the wu-tang code? Are there different callouts/ music?

It has some DMD graphics changed to add the Wu-Tang logo and song titles. The soundtrack is all Wu-Tang, mostly 36 chambers and some ODB solo stuff. I didn't do anything will callouts other than Method Man saying "Dolla dolla bill y'all" when you put money in the game.

#15727 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Colson3 see the sco1 voice synthesizer replacement thread.

When I search that only two threads come up, but the relevant one only has two posts that don’t say anything much. Somebody trying to make the speech sound more human.

If it’s not that, do you have a link to the thread you’re referring to? Thanks.

#15728 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

When I search that only two threads come up, but the relevant one only has two posts that don’t say anything much. Somebody trying to make the speech sound more human.
If it’s not that, do you have a link to the thread you’re referring to? Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sc-01-speech-synthesizer-replacement

#15729 4 years ago

I have a nice HUO Spooky Rob Zombie with factory upgrades.I will also be throwing in a oversized Phantom Creep Robot Mask with the sale. Asking 4,700 or would consider a trade.

#15730 4 years ago

Apologize for the OT tangent, but just want to thank you guys for the encouragement and advice. Already got a PM with a cool deal.

Quoted from DonSandro:

They are out there, you just missed out on Sopranos: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92072
Something will come your way!

Yeah, this one hurt, missed it by just a few days.

Its what motivated me to speak up here.

Quoted from Murphdom:

Pinfest is around the corner. You should check it out. You might be able to make a deal before the show.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk

Id love to go to this or maybe more realistically pintastic which lines up better with my and my kid's schedule. Even if I (hopefully) find a table in the interim.

#15731 4 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Apologize for the OT tangent, but just want to thank you guys for the encouragement and advice. Already got a PM with a cool deal.

Yeah, this one hurt, missed it by just a few days.
Its what motivated me to speak up here.

Id love to go to this or maybe more realistically pintastic which lines up better with my and my kid's schedule. Even if I (hopefully) find a table in the interim.

I would recommend expanding your wish list. With such a narrow wish list you are likely to overpay, especially on a first pin. You will be able to play a couple hundred titles at Pintastic, most of which will be for sale. I think that will broaden your search. Good luck!

#15732 4 years ago

I have another game in hand if anybody is interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Brand new in box Houdini for $5500. Get a brand new game for a used price! I would prefer straight sale, but will listen to local trades.. I prefer newer Stern's and Classic Bally...”
2020-02-04
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 894 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15733 4 years ago

Aerosmith Pro 4350 fresh off route but clean

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Game is fresh off route, but well maintained and very clean. Works 100 percent no issues. video of it playing, filmed 2-25-2020

2020-02-26
Vernon, CT
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1707 times

#15734 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Aerosmith Pro 4350 fresh off route but clean

Machine - For Sale

Aerosmith (Pro)

New!

Routed - fresh off route “Game is fresh off route, but well maintained and very clean. Works 100 percent no issues.

video of it playing, filmed 2-25-2020

1 hour ago

Vernon, CT

eabundy

SOMaine5-0 was just looking for one.

#15735 4 years ago

just posted 1972 Wildlife.At my shop in S Phila.

#15736 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

somaine5-0 was just looking for one.

He's got dibs on it. Waiting for him to decide.

#15737 4 years ago

Anybody have a Freddy Nightmare on Elm St for sale in decent shape?

#15738 4 years ago

NIB Stranger Things LE. Location is Topsfield, MA. $9100.

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “New In Box Stranger Things LE. Location: Topsfield, MA. $9100.”
2020-02-27
Naples, FL
Archived after: 102 days
Viewed: 157 times

#15739 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice gorgar for sale?

#15740 4 years ago

Starting to plan for Allentown show and here are some items I can offer now:
4400 IronMan original HUO
4200 Xmen Pro nice condition
4800 STTNG - light cleaning, new rubber, LEDs, new CPU
4000 Corvette very nice
6500 TOM - very nice, LEDs, no other mods
500 MrMrs Pacman - booted before moving, project price
1000 FrankThomas BigHurt - needs shopping
1500 Eight Ball shopped out - ready to go
1500 Farfalla project
2000 Bally Fireball

Have pictures for some but may be slow about getting some others out.

#15741 4 years ago

Guess I was too slow on Frank Thomas.

Quoted from WannaPinball:

Starting to plan for Allentown show and here are some items I can offer now:
4400 IronMan original HUO
4200 Xmen Pro nice condition
4800 STTNG - light cleaning, new rubber, LEDs, new CPU
4000 Corvette very nice
6500 TOM - very nice, LEDs, no other mods
500 MrMrs Pacman - booted before moving, project price
1000 FrankThomas BigHurt - needs shopping
1500 Eight Ball shopped out - ready to go
1500 Farfalla project
2000 Bally Fireball
Have pictures for some but may be slow about getting some others out.

#15742 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

That is a hell of a price on the Big Hurt!

#15743 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Frank Thomas for 1000 is a good deal as long as all of the parts are there. I've played it a few times and it's a lot of bang for the buck despite it's low ranking. The game has lot's going on...

#15744 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Frank Thomas for 1000 is a good deal as long as all of the parts are there. I've played it a few times and it's a lot of bang for the buck despite it's low ranking. The game has lot's going on...

Yup, I restored one about 10 years ago, new playfield etc. Really wanted to get one back, was unique and fun.

#15746 4 years ago

I’m looking for a Sega. X-Files, Godzilla, Twister, Lost in Space, and Independence Day top my list.
Also looking for a Batman 66 or WoZ.

#15747 4 years ago

anybody have a bobby orr body and playfield or royal flush body and playfield? i have two heads that need a body.

#15748 4 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

anybody have a bobby orr body and playfield or royal flush body and playfield? i have two heads that need a body.

How about a working Bobby Orr in a freedom cabinet?

#15749 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Yup, I restored one about 10 years ago, new playfield etc. Really wanted to get one back, was unique and fun.

yes you do and you did a great job - i think that was the first pin you did - back then nobody wanted to buy it and i did (even remember we had to get it out of your basement) - kept it for a long time - it really is a fun game despite what people say

#15750 4 years ago

Anyone have a ball bowler for sale?

There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 315 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/315?hl=pinballjah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.