IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 313 of 608.
#15601 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “1981 Bally Flash Gordon pinball machine, plays 100%. Flippers rebuilt, lower pops rebuilt plus new bodies and skirts. Leds in GI and backglass. New cliffy inlane guides, new rubber...”
2020-02-13
Rochester, NY
1,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 72 days
Viewed: 788 times

#15602 4 years ago

I got a very nice Sega Goldeneye with no crotch rot wear and colorDMD installed that I will be listing soon. PM me if you are interested.

#15603 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Looking for a donor body for the Party Zone I picked up. Drop me a line if you have an empty one kicking about.

I have the crash dummy CAD files if your game is missing one. Been meaning to make CAD files of the cosmic cottage one day too.

#15604 4 years ago

Going through project games and starting to unload some. Any rare EM collectors in the northeast?

I have a Iberomatic Captain Kidd machine that I’m looking to sell. Game appears complete minus the Backglass (bummer).

I also have a really nice backglass for the game Costa Brava. The game basically doesn’t exist (you can only find backglass pictures online).

Not entirely sure how to price either. If you want pictures let me know and I’ll send them over. Thanks!

#15605 4 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

I have the crash dummy CAD files if your game is missing one. Been meaning to make CAD files of the cosmic cottage one day too.

Oh cool. I think he may be present, but I will need to check.

#15606 4 years ago

Cyclone and a smidge of Gorf…

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cyclone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The Cyclone has left the building. Thanks so much for everyone's interest! Hello all! I've decided to sell my Cyclone. It's a very fun game and the kids love this thing, in spit...”
2020-02-13
West Deptford, NJ
1,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 433 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Hello! I have decided to sell my Gorf. It is fully working. Monitor is very nice with only a touch of burn. All lights sounds and speech work perfectly. The original power supp...”
2020-02-13
West Deptford, NJ
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 85 times

#15607 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Full Throttle? Home use only aside from a single private event. Make me an offer

#15608 4 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Anyone interested in a Full Throttle? Home use only aside from a single private event. Make me an offer

I’ve played this game. It is super fun and in great shape!

#15609 4 years ago

2100 earthshaker. LEDs, plays great, ramp cliffys.

#15610 4 years ago

Might be looking to trade a nice Tommy if you’ve got something on my wishlist.

#15611 4 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Maybe a post in the PZ owners thread? If you really want that much attention

#15612 4 years ago

Looking to buy an affordable working dual hopper change machine that takes $1 $5 $10 $20’s

#15613 4 years ago

Another price drop:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game plays perfect and has some mods. I believe them to be: -lightning bolts at ramp. Some of the lights are out but they still work well. You can see them in the video below. I...”
2020-01-28
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 957 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15614 4 years ago

Looking for a DE Time Machine. If anyone has one they are thinking of selling, Let me know.

#15615 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I got a very nice Sega Goldeneye with no crotch rot wear and colorDMD installed that I will be listing soon. PM me if you are interested.

Am I the only one that doesn't know what crotch rot wear is?

#15616 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:Am I the only one that doesn't know what crotch rot wear is?

Goldeneye has a magnet under the playfield right between the flippers. It can catch a ball g oing straight down the middle and then fling it back up into play. This is very similar to the Sanctum lock the Shadow. Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle also has the same feature.

On the Goldeneye playfield art there is a full body shot of James Bond running right between the flippers. His crotch area is where the under playfield magnet is located. So after tons of plays of the ball getting suddenly stopped then thrown up there is often playfield wear in that area (just like Sanctum area on Shadow). Since the wear in near his groin its often called "crotch rot".

Since my Goldeneye game has no "crotch rot" I wanted to point that out since many Goldeneye games have wear in that area.

#15617 4 years ago

Thanks for the clarification docquest I honestly didn't know.

#15618 4 years ago

Harem, Hot Shots, Royal Flush. All playing games. I would prefer trades, but am willing to sell them for 600 each.

#15619 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Harem, Hot Shots, Royal Flush. All playing games. I would prefer trades, but am willing to sell them for 600 each.

Great prices! GLWS

#15620 4 years ago

I’ve got either a Last Action Hero or a Data East Simpsons looking to sell or trade. Send me a pm for more details.

#15621 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Goldeneye has a magnet under the playfield right between the flippers. It can catch a ball g oing straight down the middle and then fling it back up into play. This is very similar to the Sanctum lock the Shadow. Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle also has the same feature.
On the Goldeneye playfield art there is a full body shot of James Bond running right between the flippers. His crotch area is where the under playfield magnet is located. So after tons of plays of the ball getting suddenly stopped then thrown up there is often playfield wear in that area (just like Sanctum area on Shadow). Since the wear in near his groin its often called "crotch rot".
Since my Goldeneye game has no "crotch rot" I wanted to point that out since many Goldeneye games have wear in that area.

Price?

#15622 4 years ago

Got a BSD with the more desirable SP playfield and sweet LED lighting up for trade plus cash for a newish Stern.

Looking for GB, IM, DP, TWD, BKSOR, or SW

#15623 4 years ago

Ads up for The Simpsons and Last Action Hero.

Machine - For Sale
Simpsons, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Data East The Simpsons Pinball. Works great. Has a new set of original pop bumper caps and new rubber rings included. Cabinet, boards and playfield are decent. Typical paint fl...”
2020-02-16
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 281 times

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Last Action Hero in good shape. Boards are clean. Game has NVRAM, latest firmware 1.13 installed. New rottendog power supply. Playfield and cabinet are decent. Game plays well...”
2020-02-16
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 198 times

#15624 4 years ago

Still have GTB class of 1812 for trade

Can add cash for the right deal

Lmk what you have

Ad with pictures in Market

#15625 4 years ago

BKsorLe up for trade, few mods. Newer sterns, JJP titles mostly but something older and nice is not out of the question. Let me know.

#15626 4 years ago

routed sopranos in market place for 3100 - or trades

#15627 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “BOPP has been shopped with full PF tear down cleaned & waxed Minor PF touch up below saucer New alltek MPU Connectors repinned Comes w original SDB not the alltek New pop bumpe...”
2020-02-07
, NH
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 379 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Diner Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Diner LEDS Nice clean ramps NVRAM Boards tested”
2020-02-14
, NH
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 937 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Sorcerer Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “PF stripped cleaned waxed New rubber Switches cleaned and adjusted Flipper rebuilt coil stops plungers coils sleeves NVRAM Nice cabinet Backglass 9++ PF better than most Looking f...”
2020-02-14
, NH
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 954 times

#15628 4 years ago

Games look great Jim! GLWS!

#15629 4 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Machine - For Sale

Bobby Orr's Power Play

Fully shopped/refurbished “BOPP has been shopped with full PF tear down cleaned & waxed
Minor PF touch up below saucer
New alltek MPU
Connectors repinned
Comes w original SDB not the alltek
New pop bumpe...”

11 days ago

Goffstown, NH

Madmax541

Machine - For Sale

Diner

Partially shopped/refurbished “Very nice Diner
LEDS
Nice clean ramps
NVRAM
Boards tested”

5 days ago

Goffstown, NH

Madmax541

Machine - For Sale

Sorcerer

Fully shopped/refurbished “PF stripped cleaned waxed
New rubber
Switches cleaned and adjusted
Flipper rebuilt coil stops plungers coils sleeves
NVRAM
Nice cabinet
Backglass 9++
PF better than most”

5 days ago

Goffstown, NH

Madmax541

Really nice Diner - that’s gonna go quick!

#15630 4 years ago

Thanks guys.
Diner & BOPP are pending.
Sorcerer back on market, it was pending but buyer changed their mind.

#15631 4 years ago

Looking to pick up this weekend one of these bad boys; Jurassic Park Pro, Deadpool Pro, Star Wars Pro... maybe Iron Maiden Pro. Anyone selling?

#15632 4 years ago

Still looking for Attack From Mars remake, preferably an SE within 3 hour drive of Washington DC....Keep me in mind if you hear of anything.

#15633 4 years ago

Still looking for a Time Machine. I have games that I could offer towards a trade deal as well.

#15634 4 years ago
Quoted from Jr99svt:

Looking for a DE Time Machine. If anyone has one they are thinking of selling, Let me know.

There is one in NH

Ad in market

#15635 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Still looking for a Time Machine. I have games that I could offer towards a trade deal as well.

There is one in NH

Ad in Market

#15636 4 years ago

Thanks, the seller reached out to me last night. I am just waiting for pics. Thanks.

Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

There is one in NH
Ad in Market

#15637 4 years ago

Thinking of trading my Hobbit LE. Only interested in games on my wishlist +/- cash.

#15638 4 years ago

Anyone get that players condition Taxi that was posted on Craigslist Sunday for $1000? (near Allentown)

Seemed like a scam, but seller did respond. I was ghosted shortly thereafter.

I suspect someone offered him over asking price and just sold it.

Are there any honorable sellers anymore?

#15639 4 years ago
Quoted from Cmjb13:

Anyone get that players condition Taxi that was posted on Craigslist Sunday for $1000? (near Allentown)

i have purchased games listed low and paid more. all of the times the sellers have held the games for me. you dont know somebody’s situation and 300.00 could be the difference of them feeding their families for the month.
just saying its not always greed.

#15640 4 years ago

I got no response.

#15641 4 years ago

I have a project Gottlieb Alien Star for sale. Head box is damaged at the bottom which is repairable. Game boots but resets.I'm thinking it needs new caps.
2 displays out and playfield is a bit rough. Backglass is excellent and cabinet in good shape otherwise. Great restoration project. $1200 cash/carry.

This is now sold!

#15642 4 years ago

Looking for a Secret Service 100% working condition can be cosmetically not looking great.

#15643 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinsforfun:

I got no response.

I also got no response, it must have sold fast!

#15644 4 years ago
Quoted from sixleggeddog:

I also got no response, it must have sold fast!

It was beat to crap. $1000 wasn’t a great deal.

#15645 4 years ago

I have two Earthshakers and want to sell one. Doesn't matter to me which one sells, just one has to go.

Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have two Earthshakers and that’s one to many. So I will be selling one of them. Earthshaker #1 Plays 100% players quality game. Playfield has touch up and a broken plastic or ...”
2020-04-01
Bethlehem, PA
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1253 times

#15646 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I have a project Gottlieb Alien Star for sale. Head box is damaged at the bottom which is repairable. Game boots but resets.I'm thinking it needs new caps.
2 displays out and playfield is a bit rough. Backglass is excellent and cabinet in good shape otherwise. Great restoration project. $1200 cash/carry.

Wanna trade back glasses? Mine + cash for yours.

#15647 4 years ago
Quoted from Cmjb13:

Didn't see this posting specifically, but I've had a couple really lucky finds through Craigslist. When the price is really low, I find it's just about impossible to make a deal (or even get a response) unless the seller provides a contact phone number. Honestly, almost not worth even trying. If you receive 30 email responses from people saying that they'll take it and half of those offer more than asking, I'm sure it's tough to not entertain the higher offer when you see all those responses in your inbox at once.

If I can get them to answer the phone I try to handle everything in one call: get an agreement for the sale/price, a date/time for pickup and their address.
Most people at least seem pretty honorable about sticking to their word once they've agreed.... Or maybe they just don't want upset people they don't know showing up at their house.

But no matter how you slice it, if the price is really low, you gotta be really quick and you have to assume some level of risk that the machine isn't going to be exactly as it's described and be willing to buy it as-is....because while you are trying to get there, the seller has likely had additional interest at or above their asking price and if so, you probably aren't talking them down if it's not in the exact condition you expected.

Last machine I got on CL for a sweet deal: in the 40 minutes I was at the sellers house breaking it down and loading it in my car, the seller had 7 people call saying they'd take it or offering more money. That's just the way it goes these days....

#15648 4 years ago
Quoted from Cmjb13:

It was legit. He answered me and said someone from Buffalo area offered $1200 and was coming to get it the next day. I've dealt with the seller before. I believe he has a Harley 2nd edition still for sale. (Not as good of a deal)

#15649 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Didn't see this posting specifically, but I've had a couple really lucky finds through Craigslist. When the price is really low, I find it's just about impossible to make a deal (or even get a response) unless the seller provides a contact phone number. Honestly, almost not worth even trying. If you receive 30 email responses from people saying that they'll take it and half of those offer more than asking, I'm sure it's tough to not entertain the higher offer when you see all those responses in your inbox at once.
If I can get them to answer the phone I try to handle everything in one call: get an agreement for the sale/price, a date/time for pickup and their address.
Most people at least seem pretty honorable about sticking to their word once they've agreed.... Or maybe they just don't want upset people they don't know showing up at their house.
But no matter how you slice it, if the price is really low, you gotta be really quick and you have to assume some level of risk that the machine isn't going to be exactly as it's described and be willing to buy it as-is....because while you are trying to get there, the seller has likely had additional interest at or above their asking price and if so, you probably aren't talking them down if it's not in the exact condition you expected.
Last machine I got on CL for a sweet deal: in the 40 minutes I was at the sellers house breaking it down and loading it in my car, the seller had 7 people call saying they'd take it or offering more money. That's just the way it goes these days....

The first thing that came to mind when I got no 2nd response was that a higher offer came in and he took it.

Fair game if buyer responded before I did.
Dickish move otherwise

#15650 4 years ago
Quoted from Cmjb13:

The first thing that came to mind when I got no 2nd response was that a higher offer came in and he took it.
Fair game if buyer responded before I did.
Dickish move otherwise

As a wise man named Ice-T once said, "Don't hate the playa, hate the game".

There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 313 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/313?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.