IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,181 posts in this topic. You are on page 312 of 604.
#15551 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Wanted: Data East Time Machine. I can buy or trade.

Still not bored with mine yet, touch base in a few months if you have not found one yet.

Have a grand or two burning a hole in my pocket, any project or non-projects pins for sale? Data East & 80's Bally solid state preferred.

#15552 4 years ago

EDIT: SORRY, oops wrong thread.

Posted once in Ohio thread, heres a long shot...

Ive got a handful of EM projects I wouldnt mind trading/selling. Mostly to save on space. Can provide pictures if interested.

Buccaneer GTLB: 9/10 nearly mint huo, unfortunately previous owner ripped back leg off during move. Cabinet repair and itll be one of the nicest around.

Vulcan: dirty, untested, but could clean up to be very nice.

Little Cheif: FILTHY, untested, seems complete but will definitely need a lot of help.

Jubilee: Nice condition, untested, some pf wear otherwise decent condition.

Royal Belles: Keeney woodrail, basket case, seems to be 95% complete mechanically, no legs, no glass, plastics wrecked

#15553 4 years ago
Quoted from Gingervitus:

Posted once in Ohio thread, heres a long shot...
Ive got a handful of EM projects I wouldnt mind trading/selling. Mostly to save on space. Can provide pictures if interested.
Buccaneer GTLB: 9/10 nearly mint huo, unfortunately previous owner ripped back leg off during move. Cabinet repair and itll be one of the nicest around.
Vulcan: dirty, untested, but could clean up to be very nice.
Little Cheif: FILTHY, untested, seems complete but will definitely need a lot of help.
Jubilee: Nice condition, untested, some pf wear otherwise decent condition.
Royal Belles: Keeney woodrail, basket case, seems to be 95% complete mechanically, no legs, no glass, plastics wrecked

Just a "slight" drive

#15554 4 years ago

Shopped BSD with LEDs and extra lighting. $3200.

Rottendog driver installed but can easily put the original back that was professionally repaired.

Pics
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1EULimZ26G41UnQK3UaU-Jv1rlLKZ8Q-Y

#15555 4 years ago

Beautiful DPLE for trade. Looks exactly like you would expect in a low play HUO. Interested in SMVE, BM66,x Men, JP, Tron, 2 for 1 ? all plus /minus cash. Also interested possibly in real nice SS's. PM with any ideas.

I like the game but looking for a little trade action

#15556 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Just a "slight" drive

Yeah, sorry, im new to this internet thing.

#15557 4 years ago
Quoted from Gingervitus:

Yeah, sorry, im new to this internet thing.

“New to this internet thing” being typed in 2020 is mind scrambling and wonderful simultaneously.

#15558 4 years ago

Shopped BSD with LEDs and extra lighting. $3200.

Rottendog driver installed but can easily put the original back that was professionally repaired.

Pics
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1EULimZ26G41UnQK3UaU-Jv1rlLKZ8Q-Y

Edit - Located in Oxford, CT

#15559 4 years ago

Star Trek next generation. Looks and plays great. Been in home use since 1998. $5k

Added over 4 years ago:

Game is sold

#15560 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Just a "slight" drive

In my case, that's actually true. Lisbon is only 30 minutes away.

#15561 4 years ago

Nice Bally Game Show - Good cabinet color. Works great. Minimal PF wear. Backglass is excellent - $1700

#15562 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Nice Bally Game Show - Good cabinet color. Works great. Minimal PF wear. Backglass is excellent - $1700

Great price for a fun game.

#15563 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I’ve seen this game and someone will be very happy with it

#15564 4 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I’ve seen this game and someone will be very happy with it

And you didn’t have Erica go pick it up?

#15565 4 years ago

If anyone is interested in trading for a nice Fire!, let me know (its in the marketplace). Looking to trade for another game in that 80's era around the same price. Fire! can be played at NEPL league each week or at any Ice Ice Arcade tournament (IFPA approved) if you want to try it out first

#15566 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Crowns Golf Cocktail $250 OBO. This thing needs to go ASAP.
I’ll trade for pretty much any EM, working or not and add a little cash depending.
Offer me anything. I need the floor space. At least with a pin you can store stuff underneath it.
Would consider neon signs, anything cool that mounts to a wall, fine art, okay art, pinball parts, lightweight mannequins, antiques, unique light fixtures/lamps, scientific models, sculptures, astrological paraphernalia etc as part or full trade too.

Where are you located?

#15567 4 years ago

Looking for a WOZ emerald city LE or ruby red PM me please

#15568 4 years ago

For sale
Bobby Orr Power Play in Market place.
Diner

#15569 4 years ago

Was the Craig's list ad for a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean for $450 a scam? Game looked perfect!!

#15570 4 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Was the Craig's list ad for a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean for $450 a scam? Game looked perfect!!

Um...Duh (or left out a zero)

#15571 4 years ago

Did not leave out a zero, I know who got it , and it was more than 550 but less than 4000

#15572 4 years ago

I replied with in 3 minutes of the posting, never heard back. Not a very safe town. NJ has 565 municipalities. Irvington is rated 16th in highest violent crime rate. I know the town well, I was born there and raised one town away. The few times I purchased a machine from there I always asked a Irvington PD offer I knew to follow me over. Very unlikely the machine exist, but you never know.

#15573 4 years ago

It was real, and no one got robbed

#15574 4 years ago

I called and got through on the phone. Seller seemed nice enough Said someone was loading it. Up already. I don't think it was on Craigslist an hour.

#15575 4 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

It was real, and no one got robbed

He wanted me to CashApp him $2500 to lock it in so I thought it was a scam.

#15576 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for either or both - 1980 or 1989 versions. Projects ok unless completely trashed. Preferrably within ~3 hours of Baltimore/DC. What do you have???”
2020-02-08
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 101 times
Contributed to Pinside

Anyone have one (or both) they want to sell??

#15577 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

He wanted me to CashApp him $2500 to lock it in so I thought it was a scam.

Sounds like he was going to scam you because he sold the game for less and it was picked up already 2-1/2 hours after he posted

#15578 4 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Sounds like he was going to scam you because he sold the game for less and it was picked up already 2-1/2 hours after he posted

This was about 20 mins after he listed it

#15579 4 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Maybe the game was stolen and he wanted to unload it fast.

#15580 4 years ago

HUO Black Knight SOR Premium- asking 6,400 or would trade down for a nice classic Bally or Stern + cash. Game has no issues and is located in Goshen, NY 10924.

#15581 4 years ago

Black Knight 2000 Mirrored Back Glass - Brand new, Mint never used $195 (No shipping)
Aurich Star Trek Translite package - Complete, Mint $135 (Free shipping USA)
ACDC Luci Translite - Brand New, Mint never used $115 (Free shipping USA)

Added over 4 years ago:

Star Trek Translite - Sold

#15582 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Maybe the game was stolen and he wanted to unload it fast.

Absolutely. Who else would sell a Pirates of the Caribbean for $450?

#15583 4 years ago

Does anyone in here have a lower Bally SS cabinet they could part with? Preferably something with the transformer in the lower cabinet and some wire harness still intact and a coin door. A regular width cabinet is preferred but I’ll take a wide body and shrink it. Let me know if you got something. Thanks!

#15584 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “MBR LE #730 for sale or trade. 150 plays. Like it just slid out of the box. Kick out goes to left flipper every time, Ramps worked flawlessly from the beginning. $7700 or possible...”
2020-01-23
Drums, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1156 times

Added additional trade options.

#15585 4 years ago

Firepower 1,300 obo market add now posted with pictures.

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Good playing nice overall condition game. Has new Rottendog combo mpu/CPU, and power supply. Playfield and backglass are nice.”
2020-02-09
Vernon, CT
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 480 times

#15586 4 years ago

Have a very nice Indiana Jones for sale trade. Would love to grab the Wonka in NH if anyone interested in a 3 way trade somewhere in between MD and NH.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Indiana jones -Color DMD -Full cab art set (Uninstalled) -side blades (now installed) -GI LEDs -all boards clean -Pinsound (End-Produkt mix) very popular. -Flipper ...”
2020-01-27
Bethany Beach, DE
7,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 3016 times

#15587 4 years ago

thinking of selling/trading my BM66 premium and getting a Wonka LE....anyone have a Wonka for sale or trade?

#15588 4 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Machine - For Sale

Price drop

Demolition Man

Fully restored (full original status) “I’m reposting my very clean Demo Man. Every piece of this game has been disassembled cleaned repaired or replaced as necessary. Game comes with playfield protector installed. La...”

3,800 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

#15589 4 years ago

Another pice drop:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game plays perfect and has some mods. I believe them to be: -lightning bolts at ramp. Some of the lights are out but they still work well. You can see them in the video below. I...”
2020-01-28
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 957 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15590 4 years ago

Anyone in the northeast have a Star Castle Arcade they would part with? Have a friend doing a man cave and he wants one that’s original and ready to go

#15591 4 years ago

Nice player’s Mousin’ Around located in Watertown MA. PM with questions and offers.

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for your consideration is a nice-players Mousin’ Around. No museum piece, but certainly no dog either. Let’s start with the bad: - Diverter needs attention (big surpris...”
2020-02-09
Watertown, MA
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 693 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15592 4 years ago

Scour KLOV, saw some there recently.

Quoted from Colehvac1:

Anyone in the northeast have a Star Castle Arcade they would part with? Have a friend doing a man cave and he wants one that’s original and ready to go

#15593 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Scour KLOV, saw some there recently.

I looked didn’t see anything, but now I will look harder

#15594 4 years ago

Dale jr $3k or trade with cash added towards a newer stern pro

Added over 4 years ago:

Game is gone

#15595 4 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

that game is hard to keep going and high maintenance. i had 2 and gave up on them. glwt search

#15596 4 years ago

Need a 7 digit numeric display (not the alpha) for the high speed at the sanctum. Don’t feel like buying a whole led set

-Jim

#15597 4 years ago

I’ll trade a nice original Bally AFM (full led / nv ram/ new rottendog / clean playfield / no credit dot) towards a Dialed in, Hobbit or Wizard of Oz. Pm me if you’re interested. I could add cash on the deal if necessary of coarse.

#15598 4 years ago

On the hunt for a Wonka....Indiana Jones to trade or cash if I take one of my offers.

#15599 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

TWD pro: $4500, silicon rubbers, comet warm leds in the GI, shaker, pingraffix mirror blades. Cash preferred, but will consider trades if the value is good enough.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game is in great condition. Upgrades/mods include a shaker motor, silicon rubbers throughout, GI has been replaced with Comet warm white 2 SMD leds, pingraffix mirror blades (origi...”
2020-02-13
York, ME
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 509 times

Ad is up... I believe I got back to everyone who PM'ed me.

#15600 4 years ago

Looking for a donor body for the Party Zone I picked up. Drop me a line if you have an empty one kicking about.

There are 30,181 posts in this topic. You are on page 312 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/312?hl=unlockpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.