IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 608.
#15501 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

That Mac Attack looks cool, but what kind of person trades their mom's RFM

Haha I know she loves it but she likes it because it's unique but we don't play it much so been trying to convince her to let us get something we will all enjoy but it still needs to be a game she likes a lot.

#15502 4 years ago

Any Walking Dead Pros for sale? Ideally within four hour drive of Canadian border. Thanks.

#15503 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Haha I know she loves it but she likes it because it's unique but we don't play it much so been trying to convince her to let us get something we will all enjoy but it still needs to be a game she likes a lot.

Totally makes sense. I LOVE RFM, but after a while it's kind f the same old same. Best of luck with everything.

#15504 4 years ago

Any X men LE's out there looking for a new home? I have a slot and would like one back.

#15505 4 years ago

The Shadow for sale or Trade - $3400. Freshly shopped, 90% mylar playfield in nice shape. Some LEDs installed. Sanctum decal installed. Works and plays great.

Trades I'm looking for +/- cash:

Tron Pro
Whirlwind
Scared Stiff
Fathom
Maybe others

#15506 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

The Shadow for sale or Trade - $3400. Freshly shopped, 90% mylar playfield in nice shape. Some LEDs installed. Sanctum decal installed. Works and plays great.
Trades I'm looking for +/- cash:
Tron Pro
Whirlwind
Scared Stiff
Fathom
Maybe others

Trade you a whirlwind for that MM

#15507 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Trade you a whirlwind for that MMBring it! Also, bring some serious cash.. LOL!

#15508 4 years ago

About to list a very nice Spiderman Black.

Interested in (no particular order):

Nine Ball
The Beatles
Jurassic Park (Premium or Pro)
The Shadow
Black Knight Sword of Rage (Pro)
X-men LE
Game of Thrones (Premium/LE)
Star Wars Comic Art (Pro)
Attack from Mars (Original or Remake)

Cheers!

#15509 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I will trade you a nice TAF for the MM... can add some cash depending on the condition.

#15510 4 years ago
Quoted from robgo777:

I will trade you a nice TAF for the MM.

Sorry already had TAF.

#15511 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “No good gofers in great condition. LEDs, Ramps flame polished, all cab decals replaced, playfield looks great, gofers hand painted Asking $4400 pick up in Manheim, PA”
2020-01-24
Manheim, PA
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 630 times

Price lowered to $4400

#15512 4 years ago

Looking for an Escalera powered hand truck to move games. Because stairs suck. If you’ve got one sitting in a closet or a garage that you no longer need, let me know.

#15513 4 years ago

AC/DC Premium lowered to $6200. I also updated the ad with all the extras it has.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game plays perfect and has some mods. I believe them to be: -lightning bolts at ramp. Some of the lights are out but they still work well. You can see them in the video below. I...”
2020-01-28
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 957 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15514 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Any Walking Dead Pros for sale? Ideally within four hour drive of Canadian border. Thanks.

I have a nice TWD, but I'm probably double that distance.

#15515 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Looking for an Escalera powered hand truck to move games. Because stairs suck. If you’ve got one sitting in a closet or a garage that you no longer need, let me know.

There was one FS on KLOV last week in vid game parts

#15516 4 years ago

Haunted House - good shape. Plays great! Ad coming $2000

#15517 4 years ago

Crowns Golf Cocktail $250 OBO. This thing needs to go ASAP.

I’ll trade for pretty much any EM, working or not and add a little cash depending.

Offer me anything. I need the floor space. At least with a pin you can store stuff underneath it.

Would consider neon signs, anything cool that mounts to a wall, fine art, okay art, pinball parts, lightweight mannequins, antiques, unique light fixtures/lamps, scientific models, sculptures, astrological paraphernalia etc as part or full trade too.

#15518 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Crowns Golf Cocktail $250 OBO. This thing needs to go ASAP.
I’ll trade for pretty much any EM, working or not and add a little cash depending.
Offer me anything. I need the floor space. At least with a pin you can store stuff underneath it.
Would consider neon signs, anything cool that mounts to a wall, fine art, okay art, pinball parts, lightweight mannequins, antiques, unique light fixtures/lamps, scientific models, sculptures, astrological paraphernalia etc as part or full trade too.

tempting....

#15519 4 years ago

Ad is up, trades preferred but outright sale could work too!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade (preferred) or possibly sell my very nice low-play HUO Spider Man Black. Was stock when I got it. Added color DMD (LCD version), LED OCD, mirror blades, alt sling...”
2020-02-01
Buffalo, NY
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 699 times

#15520 4 years ago

#15521 4 years ago

Plug and play! No stairs, I’ll clean the game up for you, bring it outside before you get here and help you load the game up. No major defects, it’s a great deal for someone who likes these things. One Control panel is a little loose, but I’m sure it’s just a bolt or something.

Come and get it today! Send me a message!

#15522 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Ad is up, trades preferred but outright sale could work too!

Machine - For Sale

For Sale or Trade: Black Spider-Man

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Looking to trade (preferred) or possibly sell my very nice low-play HUO Spider Man Black.

Was stock when I got it. Added color DMD (LCD version), LED OCD, mirror blades, alt sling...”

2 hours ago

Jersey City, NJ

GorillaBiscuits

Gorgeous Game!

#15523 4 years ago

Thanks John!

#15524 4 years ago

Last Price Drop: Crowns Golf Cocktail $200

Anything less, I’ll part it out.

#15525 4 years ago

Did you post it on craigslist?

#15526 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Here is a complete set of Atari project games of all 6 titles. Open to offers for just the games as one lot, or all the games plus the large batch of parts. Might be willing to ent...”
2020-02-02
Saratoga Springs, NY
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 2051 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15527 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Did you post it on craigslist?

On CL and Marketplace.

#15529 4 years ago

O god I’ve always wanted an area 51

#15530 4 years ago

Looking to trade + cash my ‘70 Batter Up for something newer. It’s the add-a-ball version of Baseball. Doesn’t get played since I got a SlugFest. It’s fully working.
If interested send me a pm.

#15531 4 years ago

WTT;
I have a spotless AC/DC vault Pro to trade 
Looking for the following

NGG 
iron maiden pro 
Deadpool pro

Just south of Baltimore.

#15532 4 years ago

Looking for a Haunted House, Baywatch or a Twilight Zone in or near the York Pa area

#15533 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Machine - For Sale
FS: Complete set of Atari project games

Interested in the nice Space Riders backglass.. from you or from whoever buys the lot.

#15534 4 years ago

Still have black rose for sale. 2200.

#15535 4 years ago

Looking for a nice condition players Joker Poker SS

PM if you have one, I’m off all week and ready to grab.

#15536 4 years ago

Listed RFM in the marketplace looking to trade for a working players condition Funhouse or a Junkyard.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91411

Also still have Mac Attack not in a hurry to get rid of the game would trade for NGG, JY, Terrific lake, Zaccaria Spooky, or other games thanks.

#15537 4 years ago

Anyone in or passing through the Kingfield Maine area transporting pins who could transport one more pin to Northeast MA?

#15538 4 years ago

Ive got a Sega Space Jam I am considering selling. I got the game from possibly the original owner as it is in stellar condition, however, the MPU has battery corrosion. The game isn't booting. I have cleaned off the corrosion and replaced the rom socket and chip but it still doesn't boot. The display comes on and shows display but the MPU is resetting. I could probably spend another few hours and get it booting but I am willing to sell because I need space and time. Price is $1500 firm.

#15539 4 years ago

Willy Wonka Standard Edition - Located in Salem, NH $6500
I had a Craigslist no show this weekend.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Willy Wonka Standard Edition pinball machine. Machine is in great condition in a non smoking home. Ninja balls installed since day 1. Low play count. No trades. I need repairs to m...”
2020-02-04
Salem, NH
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 688 times

#15540 4 years ago

Looking for a working solid state machine under 73 1/2" - pretty much any early SS game meets this height and I think RFM. Not in the market (read: not in the budget) for restored examples. I'm south of Boston and can do a little traveling. Whatcha got? Prefer Bally titles, Joker Poker or Spider Man for Gottliebs.

#15541 4 years ago

Just listed a NIB Houdini in the marketplace. I also Still have Batman 66 Premium, will be listing a Iron Maiden premium shortly along with a Munster's premium black and white That's out of the box, but still strapped.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Brand new in box Houdini for $5500. Get a brand new game for a used price! I would prefer straight sale, but will listen to local trades.. I prefer newer Stern's and Classic Bally...”
2020-02-04
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 894 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Asking $7500 Link to more pictures --> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmKkwJ1G Up for sale is a Stern Batman 66 Premium pinball machine that has only 63 l...”
2020-01-12
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 359 times

#15542 4 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

O god I’ve always wanted an area 51

It took me 8 years to get one in the condition I wanted. The game is an absolute blast. For like $40 you can upgrade and do the Max Force combo with it. You *may be able to install Site 4 too. I am not 100% sure though. I wish I could still play it. Sadly my shoulders are too shot.

#15543 4 years ago

Still looking for players condition Fish Tales

#15544 4 years ago

Can anyone recommend a person or company who repairs NSM jukebox power boards? I have a Satellite 200-O.

#15545 4 years ago

Looking for a Stern SW premium or LE, prefer comic art but open to either. Thanks!

#15546 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Can anyone recommend a person or company who repairs NSM jukebox power boards? I have a Satellite 200-O.

Have you tried

https://www.facebook.com/newenglandjukeboxandcollectibles/

#15547 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

It took me 8 years to get one in the condition I wanted. The game is an absolute blast. For like $40 you can upgrade and do the Max Force combo with it. You *may be able to install Site 4 too. I am not 100% sure though. I wish I could still play it. Sadly my shoulders are too shot.

I've got a Maximum Force at my arcade. I was blown away how people still play the piss outta that thing. If only they'd stop absolutely destroying the guns, that would be awesome.

#15548 4 years ago

TWD pro: $4500, silicon rubbers, comet warm leds in the GI, shaker, pingraffix mirror blades. Cash preferred, but will consider trades if the value is good enough.

#15549 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I've got a Maximum Force at my arcade. I was blown away how people still play the piss outta that thing. If only they'd stop absolutely destroying the guns, that would be awesome.

Yeah, this is one of the most played in my arcade. It's just a fun game, plus all of the Easter Eggs ,etc

#15550 4 years ago

Wanted: Data East Time Machine. I can buy or trade.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Data East Time Machine. I can buy or I have several games to offer for trade.”
2020-02-05
New Hartford, CT
Wanted
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 82 times

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/311?hl=johnnyarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.