5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15,625 posts
  • 813 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 minutes ago by Aahzz
  • Topic is favorited by 447 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 15625 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 313.
#15501 16 days ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

That Mac Attack looks cool, but what kind of person trades their mom's RFM

Haha I know she loves it but she likes it because it's unique but we don't play it much so been trying to convince her to let us get something we will all enjoy but it still needs to be a game she likes a lot.

#15502 16 days ago

Any Walking Dead Pros for sale? Ideally within four hour drive of Canadian border. Thanks.

#15503 16 days ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Haha I know she loves it but she likes it because it's unique but we don't play it much so been trying to convince her to let us get something we will all enjoy but it still needs to be a game she likes a lot.

Totally makes sense. I LOVE RFM, but after a while it's kind f the same old same. Best of luck with everything.

#15504 16 days ago

Any X men LE's out there looking for a new home? I have a slot and would like one back.

#15505 15 days ago

The Shadow for sale or Trade - $3400. Freshly shopped, 90% mylar playfield in nice shape. Some LEDs installed. Sanctum decal installed. Works and plays great.

Trades I'm looking for +/- cash:

Tron Pro
Whirlwind
Scared Stiff
Fathom
Maybe others

#15506 15 days ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

The Shadow for sale or Trade - $3400. Freshly shopped, 90% mylar playfield in nice shape. Some LEDs installed. Sanctum decal installed. Works and plays great.
Trades I'm looking for +/- cash:
Tron Pro
Whirlwind
Scared Stiff
Fathom
Maybe others

Trade you a whirlwind for that MM

#15507 15 days ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Trade you a whirlwind for that MMBring it! Also, bring some serious cash.. LOL!

#15508 15 days ago

About to list a very nice Spiderman Black.

Interested in (no particular order):

Nine Ball
The Beatles
Jurassic Park (Premium or Pro)
The Shadow
Black Knight Sword of Rage (Pro)
X-men LE
Game of Thrones (Premium/LE)
Star Wars Comic Art (Pro)
Attack from Mars (Original or Remake)

Cheers!

#15509 15 days ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I will trade you a nice TAF for the MM... can add some cash depending on the condition.

#15510 15 days ago
Quoted from robgo777:

I will trade you a nice TAF for the MM.

Sorry already had TAF.

#15511 15 days ago

Archived after 16 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “No good gofers in great condition. LEDs, Ramps flame polished, all cab decals replaced, playfield looks great, gofers hand painted Asking $4400 pick up in Manheim, PA”
2020-01-24
Manheim, PA
4,400 (OBO)

Price lowered to $4400

#15512 15 days ago

Looking for an Escalera powered hand truck to move games. Because stairs suck. If you’ve got one sitting in a closet or a garage that you no longer need, let me know.

#15513 15 days ago

AC/DC Premium lowered to $6200. I also updated the ad with all the extras it has.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Game plays perfect and has some mods. I believe them to be: -lightning bolts at ramp. Some of the lights are out but they still work well. You can see them in the video below. I...”
19 days ago
Syracuse, NY

#15514 15 days ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Any Walking Dead Pros for sale? Ideally within four hour drive of Canadian border. Thanks.

I have a nice TWD, but I'm probably double that distance.

#15515 15 days ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Looking for an Escalera powered hand truck to move games. Because stairs suck. If you’ve got one sitting in a closet or a garage that you no longer need, let me know.

There was one FS on KLOV last week in vid game parts

#15516 15 days ago

Haunted House - good shape. Plays great! Ad coming $2000

#15517 15 days ago

Crowns Golf Cocktail $250 OBO. This thing needs to go ASAP.

I’ll trade for pretty much any EM, working or not and add a little cash depending.

Offer me anything. I need the floor space. At least with a pin you can store stuff underneath it.

Would consider neon signs, anything cool that mounts to a wall, fine art, okay art, pinball parts, lightweight mannequins, antiques, unique light fixtures/lamps, scientific models, sculptures, astrological paraphernalia etc as part or full trade too.

#15518 15 days ago
Quoted from Mistermoberg:

Crowns Golf Cocktail $250 OBO. This thing needs to go ASAP.
I’ll trade for pretty much any EM, working or not and add a little cash depending.
Offer me anything. I need the floor space. At least with a pin you can store stuff underneath it.
Would consider neon signs, anything cool that mounts to a wall, fine art, okay art, pinball parts, lightweight mannequins, antiques, unique light fixtures/lamps, scientific models, sculptures, astrological paraphernalia etc as part or full trade too.

tempting....

#15519 15 days ago

Ad is up, trades preferred but outright sale could work too!

Archived after 13 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Looking to trade (preferred) or possibly sell my very nice low-play HUO Spider Man Black. Was stock when I got it. Added color DMD (LCD version), LED OCD, mirror blades, alt sling...”
2020-02-01
Jersey City, NJ

#15520 15 days ago

#15521 15 days ago

Plug and play! No stairs, I’ll clean the game up for you, bring it outside before you get here and help you load the game up. No major defects, it’s a great deal for someone who likes these things. One Control panel is a little loose, but I’m sure it’s just a bolt or something.

Come and get it today! Send me a message!

#15522 15 days ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Ad is up, trades preferred but outright sale could work too!

Machine - For Sale

For Sale or Trade: Black Spider-Man

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Looking to trade (preferred) or possibly sell my very nice low-play HUO Spider Man Black.

Was stock when I got it. Added color DMD (LCD version), LED OCD, mirror blades, alt sling...”

2 hours ago

Jersey City, NJ

GorillaBiscuits

Gorgeous Game!

#15523 15 days ago

Thanks John!

#15524 14 days ago

Last Price Drop: Crowns Golf Cocktail $200

Anything less, I’ll part it out.

#15525 14 days ago

Did you post it on craigslist?

#15526 13 days ago

Archived after 7 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As is “Here is a complete set of Atari project games of all 6 titles. Open to offers for just the games as one lot, or all the games plus the large batch of parts. Might be willing to ent...”
2020-02-02
Saratoga Springs, NY
3,000 (OBO)

#15527 13 days ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Did you post it on craigslist?

On CL and Marketplace.

#15529 13 days ago

O god I’ve always wanted an area 51

#15530 13 days ago

Looking to trade + cash my ‘70 Batter Up for something newer. It’s the add-a-ball version of Baseball. Doesn’t get played since I got a SlugFest. It’s fully working.
If interested send me a pm.

#15531 13 days ago

WTT;
I have a spotless AC/DC vault Pro to trade 
Looking for the following

NGG 
iron maiden pro 
Deadpool pro

Just south of Baltimore.

#15532 13 days ago

Looking for a Haunted House, Baywatch or a Twilight Zone in or near the York Pa area

#15533 13 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Machine - For Sale
FS: Complete set of Atari project games

Interested in the nice Space Riders backglass.. from you or from whoever buys the lot.

#15534 13 days ago

Still have black rose for sale. 2200.

#15535 13 days ago

Looking for a nice condition players Joker Poker SS

PM if you have one, I’m off all week and ready to grab.

#15536 12 days ago

Listed RFM in the marketplace looking to trade for a working players condition Funhouse or a Junkyard.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91411

Also still have Mac Attack not in a hurry to get rid of the game would trade for NGG, JY, Terrific lake, Zaccaria Spooky, or other games thanks.

#15537 12 days ago

Anyone in or passing through the Kingfield Maine area transporting pins who could transport one more pin to Northeast MA?

#15538 12 days ago

Ive got a Sega Space Jam I am considering selling. I got the game from possibly the original owner as it is in stellar condition, however, the MPU has battery corrosion. The game isn't booting. I have cleaned off the corrosion and replaced the rom socket and chip but it still doesn't boot. The display comes on and shows display but the MPU is resetting. I could probably spend another few hours and get it booting but I am willing to sell because I need space and time. Price is $1500 firm.

#15539 12 days ago

Willy Wonka Standard Edition - Located in Salem, NH $6500
I had a Craigslist no show this weekend.

Archived after 6 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Willy Wonka Standard Edition pinball machine. Machine is in great condition in a non smoking home. Ninja balls installed since day 1. Low play count. No trades. I need repairs to m...”
2020-02-04
Salem, NH
6,500 (Firm)

#15540 12 days ago

Looking for a working solid state machine under 73 1/2" - pretty much any early SS game meets this height and I think RFM. Not in the market (read: not in the budget) for restored examples. I'm south of Boston and can do a little traveling. Whatcha got? Prefer Bally titles, Joker Poker or Spider Man for Gottliebs.

#15541 12 days ago

Just listed a NIB Houdini in the marketplace. I also Still have Batman 66 Premium, will be listing a Iron Maiden premium shortly along with a Munster's premium black and white That's out of the box, but still strapped.

Sale Pending!
NIB - New in box (personal) “Brand new in box Houdini for $5500. Get a brand new game for a used price! I would prefer straight sale, but will listen to local trades.. I prefer newer Stern's and Classic Bally...”
12 days ago
Lehigh Valley, PA

Sale Pending!
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Asking $7500 Link to more pictures --> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmKkwJ1G Up for sale is a Stern Batman 66 Premium pinball machine that has only 63 l...”
34 days ago
Lehigh Valley, PA

#15542 11 days ago
Quoted from Langless28:

O god I’ve always wanted an area 51

It took me 8 years to get one in the condition I wanted. The game is an absolute blast. For like $40 you can upgrade and do the Max Force combo with it. You *may be able to install Site 4 too. I am not 100% sure though. I wish I could still play it. Sadly my shoulders are too shot.

#15543 11 days ago

Still looking for players condition Fish Tales

#15544 11 days ago

Can anyone recommend a person or company who repairs NSM jukebox power boards? I have a Satellite 200-O.

#15545 11 days ago

Looking for a Stern SW premium or LE, prefer comic art but open to either. Thanks!

#15546 11 days ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Can anyone recommend a person or company who repairs NSM jukebox power boards? I have a Satellite 200-O.

Have you tried

https://www.facebook.com/newenglandjukeboxandcollectibles/

#15547 11 days ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

It took me 8 years to get one in the condition I wanted. The game is an absolute blast. For like $40 you can upgrade and do the Max Force combo with it. You *may be able to install Site 4 too. I am not 100% sure though. I wish I could still play it. Sadly my shoulders are too shot.

I've got a Maximum Force at my arcade. I was blown away how people still play the piss outta that thing. If only they'd stop absolutely destroying the guns, that would be awesome.

#15548 11 days ago

TWD pro: $4500, silicon rubbers, comet warm leds in the GI, shaker, pingraffix mirror blades. Cash preferred, but will consider trades if the value is good enough.

#15549 11 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I've got a Maximum Force at my arcade. I was blown away how people still play the piss outta that thing. If only they'd stop absolutely destroying the guns, that would be awesome.

Yeah, this is one of the most played in my arcade. It's just a fun game, plus all of the Easter Eggs ,etc

#15550 11 days ago

Wanted: Data East Time Machine. I can buy or trade.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a Data East Time Machine. I can buy or I have several games to offer for trade.”
11 days ago
New Hartford, CT
Wanted

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 400.00
Playfields
Maple Street Sign Shop
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 39.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 32.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 8.00
Cabinet Parts
RPGCor
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 32.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
There are 15625 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 313.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside