IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 608.
#1501 9 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Amazing what happens when a game is priced right.

It was nice but priced right if it was shopped and didnt have the play field issues and wrong coindoor its a 5500 - 6 k pin all day

#1502 9 years ago

It says 4750 in the link.

#1503 9 years ago

I'll have a T2 up for sale today if I can get a left flipper problem narrowed down.

Pretty nice playfield, all LED's, cabinet pretty good, head is beat up a bit & touched up. No hunter ship or Cryo sign. Nice display w/no lines or dots out.
Full description when I place ad, hopefully later today..
Pictures: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Terminator%202

Price of $1850, willing to ship via Pilot air terminal to terminal for $250

#1504 9 years ago

SOLD-FS 4 pins, all or none, must sell as package deal. Includes gray Wico pin dolly. Dighton MA, near Fall River. Pins are not working. Have been sitting in my living room for 20+ years. All worked up until 1996 when life caused me to not have any interest. Been used as tables since. Looking to see if any interest before I bother to take pictures. Three have battery damage although not much. I replaced the battery holders years ago when I bothered to look and they didn't boot, so I just gave up.
They all played great before losing interest. The BOP was bought NIB and mylared as soon as vendor took it out of the box in my house. There is a scratch on the playfield glass for some reason. Think ex threw something when she left. Mars GOW, nice, Joker Poker and Cyclone, also nice. Not listed anywhere else, not doing CL for sure. I don't want to sell them separate because I might change my mind once they start to go. $4100 for everything. Firm. No haggling. Or offers. Any interest PM.

#1505 9 years ago

WOZLE Emerald City for sale or trade.
Looking for a HUO Whirlwind or CQ Whirlwind.
Maybe some other games as well. Send a PM. South NJ area.
Thanks.

#1506 9 years ago

WTB: Eatpm and LW3

#1507 9 years ago
Quoted from uzi1951:

FS 4 pins, all or none, must sell as package deal. Includes gray Wico pin dolly. Dighton MA, near Fall River. Pins are not working. Have been sitting in my living room for 20+ years. All worked up until 1996 when life caused me to not have any interest. Been used as tables since. Looking to see if any interest before I bother to take pictures. Three have battery damage although not much. I replaced the battery holders years ago when I bothered to look and they didn't boot, so I just gave up.
They all played great before losing interest. The BOP was bought NIB and mylared as soon as vendor took it out of the box in my house. There is a scratch on the playfield glass for some reason. Think ex threw something when she left. Mars GOW, nice, Joker Poker and Cyclone, also nice. Not listed anywhere else, not doing CL for sure. I don't want to sell them separate because I might change my mind once they start to go. $4100 for everything. Firm. No haggling. Or offers. Any interest PM.

sounds like a really cool package deal!

#1508 9 years ago
Quoted from uzi1951:

FS 4 pins, all or none, must sell as package deal. Includes gray Wico pin dolly. Dighton MA, near Fall River. Pins are not working. Have been sitting in my living room for 20+ years. All worked up until 1996 when life caused me to not have any interest. Been used as tables since. Looking to see if any interest before I bother to take pictures. Three have battery damage although not much. I replaced the battery holders years ago when I bothered to look and they didn't boot, so I just gave up.

Nice offerings... You'll likely get more money if you sell separately (and give more details/pics). It will be a very unique buyer that would walk up and take them all at your price. And - again if you want to maximize your sale - list on CL, too. CL is actually very good - just ignore the lowballs.

Anyway, good luck.

#1509 9 years ago

Guy PM'd says has cash and box truck one hour away and will pick up today, let's see.

#1510 9 years ago
Quoted from uzi1951:

Guy PM'd says has cash and box truck one hour away and will pick up today, let's see.

Nobody would walk away from that. HUO BOP from original owner? Sheeeeit, pretty much no chance of finding that again.

#1512 9 years ago

Hasn't called back. Someone else wants the JP. I will bump if he doesn't call back today.

#1513 9 years ago

Bet you could get closer to $5k if you sold separately

#1514 9 years ago

Not worth the hassle for me.

#1515 9 years ago

I had a rebuilt (shopped) unfaded sample with 3rd magnet with no cab damage and no PF wear at all...LEDs..thing was beautiful

I sat on it for 3 months at 5400 before I got 4900 for it...shipping was available also

I'd like to know where these 6k buyers were a couple month ago

Take a peek
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/m0nsterbash/library/tz

Quoted from bigd1979:

It was nice but priced right if it was shopped and didnt have the play field issues and wrong coindoor its a 5500 - 6 k pin all day

#1516 9 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

I had a rebuilt (shopped) unfaded sample with 3rd magnet with no cab damage and no PF wear at all...LEDs..thing was beautiful
I sat on it for 3 months at 5400 before I got 4900 for it...shipping was available also
Take a peek

Oh it was nice Ile vouch for that thanks again for the great deal lol.now I know why someone tried to give me 800 more before I even unwrapped it lmao

#1517 9 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Oh it was nice Ile vouch for that thanks again for the great deal lol.now I know why someone tried to give me 800 more before I even unwrapped it lmao

Yep ive had many people I know pay 5500 up to 7500 for one in great condition , unrfaded fir 5500-6 and the higher end with color dmd and a ton of mods .

#1518 9 years ago

Take a peek

Whoever got that got a great deal easily 6 -6500 pin there when was that listed

#1519 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I honestly don't see that. I've sold 3 decent TZs all in the mid to high 4's. I don't remember seeing any move above 5000-5500 that aren't exceptional examples.

#1520 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I honestly don't see that. I've sold 3 decent TZs all in the mid to high 4's. I don't remember seeing any move above 5000-5500 that aren't exceptional examples.

I sold this one for $5500. One side was faded. Few scratches. Some very minor cabinet damage on corners. Needed shopped.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-twilight-zone-tz-early-prod-jersey-ft-mm-mb-woz-sm

The one i just sold for $4750 in about 14 hours... I literally had 15 PMs all willing to come immediately and pick it up. It had two minor spots on playfield and needed shop, and good cleaning.

#1521 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

8/2014 I bought this.didnt even get it unwrapped and mr bash called me and said dude wanted to buy it for 800 more than Wht I paid lol poor m.b.

#1522 9 years ago

It was a sample think that helps boost price as well

#1523 9 years ago

Take a peek

I Can see the head was redecaled with incorrect decals and the ball drop and shooter lane is little rough .also has flipper button wear on the right and the slot kickout and diverter drop are a little worn also .im guessing with them few things is why it took so long and only solsd for what it did and the right person had to come along .Still a good deal on a sample with nice mods but definitely not mint 5750 is what I wld of gave for it .when was it for sale also ?

#1524 9 years ago

Not a problem...I was happy with the deal. If I told ya what I paid for it...you'd probably throw up a little

Quoted from Snowyetti:

#1525 9 years ago

Wow really ive seen numerous ones sell for all over 5250 in the past 3 or 4 months

#1526 9 years ago

Selling an Huo Tron Le with tons of mods.
Here is a link to my thread with pix:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tron-legacy-le-stern-2011

#1527 9 years ago

Seems like pins get popular in spurts and tz just had one but agree for a nice unfaded with a nice playfield I think around 5k is the going rate give or take for exceptional examples and little less for ones with few blemishes

#1528 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I Can see the head was redecaled with incorrect decals and the ball drop and shooter lane is little rough .also has flipper button wear on the right and the slot kickout and diverter drop are a little worn also .im guessing with them few things is why it took so long and only solsd for what it did and the right person had to come along .Still a good deal on a sample with nice mods but definitely not mint 5750 is what I wld of gave for it .when was it for sale also ?

Just the pics it is no button wear or anything else playfield wise it's sweet head decal is diff but it's not going anywhere anyways it's my fav game good deal like you said either way

#1529 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I think around 5k is the going rate give or take for exceptional examples and little less for ones with few blemishes

I'll agree with that

#1530 9 years ago

Decent T2 for sale, open to trades also, I can add cash if needed..

Pictures & description: allentown.craigslist.org link

#1531 9 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my beautiful fully restored AFM playfield. This is an original playfield restored and clear coated by Chris "Joemamma".
For those of you who don't know Chris's work all I can say is WOW. Look at the pictures.
Some pins I would be interested in are RS, SM, most newer Sterns.
Let me know what you have.
I would add cash to the deal if necessary
I would rather sell it, asking $2250.
Thanks

IMG_0893.JPGIMG_0893.JPG IMG_0894.JPGIMG_0894.JPG IMG_0895.JPGIMG_0895.JPG IMG_0896.JPGIMG_0896.JPG IMG_0897.JPGIMG_0897.JPG IMG_0898.JPGIMG_0898.JPG IMG_0899.JPGIMG_0899.JPG IMG_0900.JPGIMG_0900.JPG IMG_0901.JPGIMG_0901.JPG IMG_0902.JPGIMG_0902.JPG IMG_0903.JPGIMG_0903.JPG IMG_0910.JPGIMG_0910.JPG IMG_0909.JPGIMG_0909.JPG
#1532 9 years ago

that clear coat is making me thirsty

#1533 9 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

that clear coat is making me thirsty

#1534 9 years ago

Sooooo Shiny

Got to get on my shades

#1535 9 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

» YouTube video

lol never seen that!

#1536 9 years ago

Looking for a FH, RFM,ES, DW or WW. Looking for examples in very good shape in the NE.

Possibly a IJ also if you are looking to sell one.

#1537 9 years ago

Have a CC gun game listed in the marketplace for sale or trade. Located 40 min. south of Allentown show.

#1538 9 years ago

Looking for lw3, taf,sp...

Located in Milford Ma, willing to drive for the right deal.

#1539 9 years ago

Wish I had a AFM for that playfield, especially since it is an original and not a remake.

#1540 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Looking for lw3, taf,sp...
Located in Milford Ma, willing to drive for the right deal.

I have 2 LW3 in my garage right now..

#1541 9 years ago

Looking for a Mint Huo Lord of the Rings LE.

#1542 9 years ago

Wtb Bally vector pin

#1543 9 years ago

Here is what I will have ready for sale soon.

Striker Extreme 1,300
Cue Ball Wizard 1,200
RollerGames Diamond Plate with drop targets 2300
NASCAR 2,200
Twister 1,500

More soon

#1544 9 years ago

I have a player grade flash gordon for sale in southern mass for $800. Also can add cpr playfield and plastic set for another $800. Heres tye marketplace ad https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18892 I can deliver to allentown if someone wants to prepay.

#1545 9 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

World Cup Soccer 2,200
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Striker Extreme 1,300
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1,400
Cue Ball Wizard 1,300
Rollergames Diamond Plate with drop targets 2300
Pinbot new CPR playfield mostly new parts 3,000 (Playfield, plastics, displays, vortex ramp, lamp sockets, underplayfield relays, main ramp)
Star Trek Pro routed but nice 3,900
More soon

Good prices if they are in good shape. GLWS

#1546 9 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

World Cup Soccer 2,200
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Striker Extreme 1,300
Cue Ball Wizard 1,300
Pinbot new CPR playfield mostly new parts 3,000 (Playfield, plastics, displays, vortex ramp, lamp sockets, underplayfield relays, main ramp)
Nascar 2,200
Twister 1,500
More soon

Nice!

#1547 9 years ago

I hope you get another fairly priced STTNG. I was driving past Vernon twice this weekend (to and from NY) and was lamenting that machine both times.

Quoted from eabundy:

World Cup Soccer 2,200
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Striker Extreme 1,300
Cue Ball Wizard 1,300
NASCAR 2,200
Twister 1,500
More soon

#1548 9 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

World Cup Soccer 2,200
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Striker Extreme 1,300
Cue Ball Wizard 1,300
NASCAR 2,200
Twister 1,500
More soon

Eric, I pm'ed you.

#1549 9 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

World Cup Soccer 2,200
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Striker Extreme 1,300
Cue Ball Wizard 1,300
Nascar 2,200
Twister 1,500
More soon

Inbox

#1550 9 years ago

Sorry, TMNT and 1 Lethal Weapon have been sold, and Star Trek pro is not available for sale. I will have another one in a couple weeks.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.