IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 607.
#15401 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I have a twd pro. Audits say 207 plays updated code not long after I bought it nib cointaker so probably a little over 300. Has..
Colordmd(lcd)
Art blades
Shaker
Titan rubber.
Better than nib cause you can see no playfield issues and lots of extras.
Would love to trade towards
Elvira premium
Afmr se
Jp premium
Xmle magneto
Munsters premium
Or outright sale.

Shout Out

I have seen this TWD in person

Beautiful Example

Tom is awesome and easy to deal with and all games are in Amazing Shape

Buy it Trade with confidence

#15402 4 years ago

Golden Tee up for sale. Why buy the Arcade 1up version when for $100 more you can have the real thing...

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Golden Tee Fore Complete w/29 Course Pack and Topper for sale. Topper works as expected and folds down with no tools required if ceiling height is a concern. This is the full comme...”
2020-01-18
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 209 times
Contributed to Pinside

I am traveling down to Richmond Sunday the 26th if anyone in the area has any space themed pinball backglasses/playfields sitting in their closet they want to unload. I'm using them as wall hangers so I'm not that picky on quality.
SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to pick up a couple of used playfields as wall hangers. Especially space themed playfields. Not interested in everything, but let me know what you have. I am looking to spe...”
2020-04-25
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 431 times
SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I'm looking for fair condition (not mint) used backglasses to hang wall in my arcade as decorations... Super extra interested in Paragon. I am looking for the type of backglass you...”
2020-10-23
Crofton, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 1027 times

#15403 4 years ago

HUO Star Trek Pro, Mint, cliffy on shooter lane. Easy in and out. $4200 (FIRM)

#15404 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Epic deal

#15405 4 years ago

PM sent

#15406 4 years ago

Sale Pending

#15408 4 years ago

Anybody have a nice funhouse?

#15409 4 years ago

I have a loaded Transformers LE Combo I’m looking to trade. Pictures available. May be open to a 2 for 1, but mostly looking for newer Sterns, JJP or Houdini. Willing to travel & add cash to get the right deal done.

#15410 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Attack From Mars Remake Special Edition with black trim/armor. Home Used Only, Original Owner. Excellent condition, only 232 total plays, zero cabinet scratches or dings. I'll l...”
2020-01-04
Vienna, VA
6,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 897 times

#15411 4 years ago

Anyone have a Slugfest they would trade for my Dredd+cash?

#15412 4 years ago

Ha, other way around, Slugfest+cash for my Dredd .... that was close lol

#15413 4 years ago

Anyone out there selling a Munsters pro?

#15414 4 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Anyone out there selling a Munsters pro?

Theres one in Virginia

#15415 4 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Looking for an AC/DC Pro for a friend

Sent you a PM

#15416 4 years ago

Have a loaded Indiana Jones. Looking for MMr. Or cash

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Indiana jones -Color DMD -Full cab art set (Uninstalled) -side blades (now installed) -GI LEDs -all boards clean -Pinsound (End-Produkt mix) very popular. -Flipper ...”
2020-01-27
Bethany Beach, DE
7,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 3016 times

#15417 4 years ago

Looking for either a Paragon, Space Invaders, or a Bally Rolling Stones in decent shape. Would like to trade my Genesis for one of those + cash defending on condition thanks.

#15418 4 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my Judge Dredd.

#15419 4 years ago

18,000 in 1 Arcade 1 Up Multicade. $500 cash and carry (will fit in a car). Kids loved it so much we decided to upgrade to a PC based larger unit.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“I have a 18,000 in 1 pi based arcade 1up that plays pretty much every game and system up until around 2005. Machine has the Asteroids skin along with extra decals on the front to m...”
2020-01-19
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 471 times
Contributed to Pinside

If anyone is interested I also have (separately) a 8tb hard drive with pretty much every game and system made up until 2008. Has installation instructions and everything needed to work with a USB controller. PM me for more details. Paid $350 but asking $200. Since I have an all in 1 solution I no longer need this. I could mail the hard drive if needed..

Edit: Lowered price on hard drive.

#15420 4 years ago

Hey guys,
I have a nice Williams gold mine shuffle alley/bowler i'd like to sell.
System 11.
Pretty good condition, new puck, leds and stainless apron, remote battery holder.
Fully functioning.
Comes apart pretty easy into manageable pieces.
Not hard to move.
Takes up about 6ft in height and 8ftx24in of floor space (so you know).
More than welcome to come see and play it.

#15421 4 years ago

Looking for a Star Wars Pro, Jurassic Park Pro or Deadpool Pro in Rhode Island or the surrounding area.

#15422 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Looking for a Star Wars Pro, Jurassic Park Pro or Deadpool Pro in Rhode Island or the surrounding area.

Maybe this?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/90351

#15423 4 years ago

Messaged him yesterday about it, haven't heard back yet. With the holiday tomorrow I have some flexiblity in my schedule so I am on the hunt!

#15424 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

18,000 in 1 Arcade 1 Up Multicade

Do you find that there are a lot of corrupted or duplicate files on yours? I had a card that allegedly had over 100,000 games on it and I downsized to a card with roughly 6,500. eBay and Etsy purchases.

#15425 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Do you find that there are a lot of corrupted or duplicate files on yours? I had a card that allegedly had over 100,000 games on it and I downsized to a card with roughly 6,500. eBay and Etsy purchases.

Of the 18,000 games, around 16,000 work. Very few seem to just be corrupted. The Daphne and Dreamcast one's don't work because it's running on a pi and the Golden Tee, spinner, peripheral based games don't work because I don't have the proper inpupts. There are a few other systems like the Comodore 64 systems that boot up but I don't have a keyboard so they are kind of pointless. Feel free to ask more questions on the 18,000 thread by clicking on the ad. I don't want to hijack the NE For sale thread. All in all if you want to play a SNES or a 2-d mame game it's perfect. I now have a PC based system if I want to play something like San Francisco Rush or Gauntlet Legends. Someone who has done many of these put this together for me. Thanks!

#15427 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Looking for either a Paragon, Space Invaders, or a Bally Rolling Stones in decent shape. Would like to trade my Genesis for one of those + cash defending on condition thanks.

Sent you a PM about my Space Invaders and Paragon.

#15428 4 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

Black Knight SOR Premium ( HUO) asking 6,500 obo or would trade for a classic Bally/Stern SS +cash. Located in Goshen,NY.

great pinsider. buy this cause its like new plus you get to see an awesome arcade.

#15429 4 years ago

Kiss Pro wanted. Will pick up un NE US if shipping is an issue. Thanks.

#15430 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working New ramp, star posts, drop targets, apron and rubber”
2020-01-20
Essex, VT
Archived after: 322 days
Viewed: 555 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just listed my super Mario mushroom world

#15431 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my shadow. Game plays great with no issues. Has a few bulbs out and could use new rubber. All boards were just serviced professionally and nvram installed. Sanctum ...”
2020-01-19
Uxbridge, MA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 717 times
Contributed to Pinside
make an offer

#15432 4 years ago

I may be willing to trade by beautiful White Water with a gorgeous re-done cabinet and new decals, powdercoated and original topper for a very nice looking Addams Family. Hit me up with your pictures!

#15433 4 years ago

Selling one of these to make room for a new game...

Funhouse (full comet led, nv ram, brand new ramps installed, completely rebuilt Rudy with all new parts, stainless mirror blades ///not decals/// some typical wear at ball drops and inlane rollovers, plays great, no issues $5200 obo)

Bally Attack from Mars (Full comet Led, Nv ram, nice playfield, clean boards $6500)

Pics on request, will put up ad later

#15434 4 years ago

Looking for a either a Space Invaders, Paragon, or a Bally Rolling Stones let me know thanks Alek.

#15435 4 years ago

Looking to trade my original AC/DC Premium for an AFMr. Would like the special edition, but classic could work as well. Let me know if anyone has any interest.

#15436 4 years ago

Anyone have anything to trade for a black rose?

#15437 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have anything to trade for a black rose?

How much?

#15438 4 years ago

I have a really nice Shadow (mostly mylar playfield) for sale or trade. It's shopped with incandescent bulbs. Titan flipper rubbers. Very clean.
$3250 cash/carry.

#15439 4 years ago

Anyone have anything to trade for a motordome?

#15440 4 years ago

Pin Market is Hot!!! Love it!!

Look at all these quick pin sales. Where are all the doomsdayers??

#15441 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Pin Market is Hot!!! Love it!!
Look at all these quick pin sales. Where are all the doomsdayers??

Prices are reasonable.

#15442 4 years ago

Anyone want to trade for my super clean shipped LAH with extras? What do you have? Also have a dual monitor punch out for right deal.

#15443 4 years ago

Looking for Stern Aerosmith and Batman 66 in New England.

#15444 4 years ago

Looking for a Nine Ball. If this here ad is still up I am still looking!

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a fully functional / nice playing Nine Ball... full restore at the top of my list but as long as everything plays nicely and there's minimal to no playfield wear I'm in...”
2020-01-22
Buffalo, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 431 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15445 4 years ago

Doctor Who is sold. Still have a Judge Dredd for sale or trade.

#15446 4 years ago

Price Reduced.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Monster Bash Remake SE. Briefly used as part of a co-operative in Vermont, used twice a week for 4 hours per day, and the last 7-8 months it has been HUO. 3000+ total plays (most o...”
2020-01-10
South Burlington, VT
6,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 960 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15447 4 years ago

Class of 1812 in market

Trade Only can add cash for the right deal

Message with interest

Thanks

Machine - For Sale
Class of 1812 Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “As you know this a Rare & Obscure pin that doesn’t come up too often I’m still On the fence About trading or selling so I may not of nothing peeks my interest Also not ...”
2020-02-04
Sherrill, NY
3,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1228 times

#15448 4 years ago

Cyclone for sale or trade $2,000

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cyclone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Cyclone up for sale or trade. The game plays super fast.. Game just had full playfield tear down. New LEDs, rings. Machine has been cleaned and waxed. All boards are very nice...”
2020-01-22
New Hartford, CT
1,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 502 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15449 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my shadow. Game plays great with no issues. Has a few bulbs out and could use new rubber. All boards were just serviced professionally and nvram installed. Sanctum ...”
2020-01-19
Uxbridge, MA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 717 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop
Make an offer I need the space

#15450 4 years ago

First run HUO Tron for sale or trade:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Considering selling or trading my HUO Tron. Bought it 6 years ago and it has been in my game room since. Here is the original ad I bought it from: https://pinside.com/pinball/for...”
2020-01-22
Lynn, MA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1240 times

Thanks,
Walt

There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/309?hl=bernardspop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.