IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 306 of 608.
#15251 4 years ago
Quoted from baller88:

devils dare- cabinet in nice shape, backglass is great shape - missing sound board. $600. Probably lots of good parts. I will part this out also if warranted

I have a spare sound board if someone is interested in buying this pin, just finished recapping and testing the board 2 weeks ago.

#15252 4 years ago

WTB:
Deadpool Pro
X-men Pro
Star Wars pro
Jurassic Park Pro

#15253 4 years ago

Price drop on Cosmic Carnival, was $4500, now $4000.

I also have a cool Whoa Nellie project. I have the blank Whoa Nellie playfield, plastic set, and backglass signed by Nordman and Freres. I also have the correct Gottlieb Continental Cafe donor machine that Nordman and Freres used to build their original Whoa Nellies. Machine is decent, complete and working, not just a dead piece of junk so you have a good starting point for the build. It took me years to finally find one. $1800 for all.

#15254 4 years ago

I have a really nice Stargate for sale if anyone’s interested it’s in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Super nice Stargate Includes subwoofer, cabinet side art and full led's. Everything plays and looks great. Nicest and cleanest Stargate I have ever seen or played. Open to trades. ...”
2019-12-27
Monroe Township, NJ
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 914 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15255 4 years ago

Anyone have a GOT Premium/LE they're looking to part with?

#15256 4 years ago

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy a used Stern/Happ style coin door.”
2019-11-23
Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 255 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a used Stern Jurassic Park, preferably in the northeast US”
2019-12-27
Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 107 times

#15257 4 years ago

Somebody Local take this maverick...$2400 it’s super niiice lol

#15258 4 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Somebody Local take this maverick...$2400 it’s super niiice lol

Where is local?

#15259 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Where is local?

Hilton ny by Rochester

#15260 4 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Hilton ny by Rochester

By local, Brent means within 20 minutes of his house. Certainly not across state lines.

#15261 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

By local, Brent means within 20 minutes of his house. Certainly not across state lines.

What do you mean????? Brent and I have traded!!!!

Oh, we do live 20 minutes apart. Come to think of it ,to make the deal , I had to deliver .

#15262 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

What do you mean????? Brent and I have traded!!!!
Oh, we do live 20 minutes apart. Come to think of it ,to make the deal , I had to deliver .

Yes and I will personally deliver to your car when you get here lol

#15263 4 years ago

Looking for a HUO houdini. Looking to trade HMM, BSD, or meteor plus cash.

#15264 4 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Looking for a HUO houdini. Looking to trade HMM, BSD, or meteor plus cash.

One on Facebook for $5k, 7 plays

#15265 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Saw it. Too far away.

#15266 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Saw that too. How does any pin only have 7 plays??

#15267 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Saw that too. How does any pin only have 7 plays??

Where is it?...saw it Indiana. wow

#15268 4 years ago

Bally "Game Show" for sale in Nashua, NH $1850:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I’m listing a Bally “Game Show” for a friend. This is a nice condition player’s game with the usual warts for a game from 1990: the cabinet paint is faded (no reds left),...”
2019-12-28
Nashua, NH
1,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 357 times

#15269 4 years ago

Banzai Run, players shape, needs ramp as current is cracked. Upper playfield nice shape. Lower playfield has wear in spots but not terrible. Plays great. $4950 firm

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#15270 4 years ago

Selling my Gottlieb Pin-Up, Add-a-ball version of King Pin.

Mini project

Game was torn down..everything tumbled and reassembled. Playfield was buffed to a high shine.

Game will not reset properly. If I manually reset the game it plays fine. The ball count stepper does not reset but works during a game after manually being reset. Also one pop bumper coil is bad due to a stuck switch. I think I have one to include.

I ended up buying another one while I was shopping this one so I didn't mess with it any further. I still need to install the plastics and bulbs

Asking $750. Located in the Buffalo NY area. Pics and market place add coming Monday night. I may mess with it to see if I can get it to reset properly. I think the problem is in one of the scoring reels 0 position switches

Schematics included

#15271 4 years ago

Hi, circumstances may require that I sell some of my pins. Formal ads to follow. Contact me if you might have interest in the following.
HUO, I am the original owner of:
WOZ ECLE,
ACDC premium, extras, color dmd,
STLE, extras, color DMD
AMericas most haunted
MMR LE gold, extras, color dmd

new in box" Thunfderbirds

very good condition Funhouse, leds, cliffys

thanks

#15272 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Police Force Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a nice working Police Force. The playfield has factory Mylar. The game plays great. All inserts and back box lights are LEDs including the flashers. It has a new Rot...”
2019-12-28
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 160 times
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale is my fully rebuilt Shadow. I’ve owned this for about 10 years and built it to keep for a long time. I have done a full tear down to a bare playfield and cleaned, polish...”
2019-12-28
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 290 times

Bram Stoker’s Dracula and White Water coming soon.

#15273 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “looking for a Deadpool Premium in the Northeast. thanks.”
2019-12-30
Framingham, MA
Wanted
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 22 times

#15274 4 years ago

Devils Dare - clear coated playfield (touch up then cleared - not by me) nice cabinet, good backglass. $1350

#15275 4 years ago

LAH color dmd, cliffys, side blades, comet leds, beautiful playfield no wear, extra ticket Clean boards, color flipper buttons. Looking to trade up or down cash ect.

#15276 4 years ago

Unshopped players Demolition Man. New legs and levelers. Looks and plays decent, needs a few switches and rubber all around, a few ghosted inserts. Prefer not to ship. $2150

#15277 4 years ago

Price drop on Stargate, now $3200. Open to trades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Super nice Stargate Includes subwoofer, cabinet side art and full led's. Everything plays and looks great. Nicest and cleanest Stargate I have ever seen or played. Open to trades. ...”
2019-12-27
Monroe Township, NJ
3,200 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#15278 4 years ago

Loaded HUO Metallica Pro in Morganville, NJ. ColorDMD, illusion purple powdercoat, Total Light Show, tons of other stuff.

$5850 or will trade for BKSOR.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-trade-loaded-metallica-pro

#15279 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a players Demolition Man that is in pretty good shape overall but needs to be shopped. It has new legs and levelers. It needs a couple switches and new rubber but that shou...”
2019-12-31
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1562 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15280 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “This is a nice Devil’s Dare. - playfield was touched up and clear coated. I don’t know who did the job but it looks good. - cabinet is in very nice shape. Nicest one I have...”
2019-12-30
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 869 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15281 4 years ago

New pics maverick up come on trades lol

#15282 4 years ago

want a metallica premium or le or a jurassic park

#15283 4 years ago

Elvira and the party monsters in the Buffalo area

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Elvira and the Party Monsters. Right side has a slight fade in Elvira...left side looks great. Game play fast and furious The 2 entrance ramp switches need to be chan...”
2020-01-01
Grand Island, NY
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 366 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15284 4 years ago

Selling my Seawitch in the market with a price drop to 2900

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sold the game to a pinsider who is picking it up next weekend but the ad expired. Just relisting until he picks up.Selling my fully functioning Seawitch which was had the playfield...”
2020-02-17
Li, NY
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1870 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15285 4 years ago

LAH sweet! for sale in marketplace

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Shopped mint playfield zero ticket wear, rebuilt magnet board and power supply, battery board, no fade on cabinet, complete tear down. After market back up ticket just in case. Cl...”
2020-11-13
Ronkonkoma, NY
2,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 346 days
Viewed: 861 times

#15286 4 years ago
Quoted from MJR8peanut:

PM sent

#15287 4 years ago
Quoted from MJR8peanut:

should have cleared this up. looking to trade for my loaded TSPP or TOM

#15288 4 years ago

Monster Bash (SE) for sale. $6500.

One of the first batches that Chicago Gaming made so the playfield is perfect/flawless. Not a scratch or blemish anywhere.

No trades.

#15289 4 years ago

Recently I played a Nine Ball and really enjoyed it. Is there anyone selling a players condition or project one around the area? I’d love one for a reasonable price, not some insane price tag :b

Let me know!

#15290 4 years ago

Selling a very nice Austin Powers with many extras. Located in southern MA area can help.with local delivery if needed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Austin Powers Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling a fantastically groovy condition Austin Powers pinball machine. I call this one the "One Billion Dollar Extra Evil Editon". This game has every possible mod including som...”
2020-01-02
North Attleboro, MA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 621 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15291 4 years ago

I have a JM up for trade. In very good shape. Playfield is great, new translite and side rails. Has typical cabinet fade but plays awesome. The hand works perfectly. Was also just recently shopped by Aardvark P&R. Interested what’s out there. Could add money for the right pin. AFM is at the top of my wishlist. Located in Attleboro MA.

#15292 4 years ago

In regards to Stargate, only getting trade offers so far for much older games. Anyone have any 90's plus pins for trade? I can deliver or pick up and deliver to NJ and some areas of PA,NY,CT and DE. Let me know what you have, open to + or - cash or even trade

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2019-12-27
Monroe Township, NJ
3,200 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#15293 4 years ago

tspp true huo near mint. 2004 unshopped $4900
Monopoly- routed, but really nice shape for routed. playfield has zero issues. plays 100% need shop job $2250
Road show- faded one side, was shopped and leds added about 1 year ago plays perfect no playfield wear $2650
DR who- Color DMD, Flip Fidelity, pin sound board, led board, powder coated , pf is mint, cabinet is a 9. $4000 a steal.. easily over 1K in upgrades
Guardians pro huo mint $4900
my # 917 353 4836 Rob

#15294 4 years ago
Quoted from baller88:

tspp true huo near mint. 2004 unshopped $4900
Monopoly- routed, but really nice shape for routed. playfield has zero issues. plays 100% need shop job $2250
Road show- faded one side, was shopped and leds added about 1 year ago plays perfect no playfield wear $2650
DR who- Color DMD, Flip Fidelity, pin sound board, led board, powder coated , pf is mint, cabinet is a 9. $4000 a steal.. easily over 1K in upgrades
Guardians pro huo mint $4900
my # 917 353 4836 Rob

Damn, good prices...They will sell quick

#15295 4 years ago

Sold

#15296 4 years ago

I have some games im selling to make some room and change up the lineup! Right now not looking for trades and if you need it shipped please set up the arrangements. If you need more info, please shoot me a message. I will be putting up ADS after work!

Star Wars Premium $6800

Attack From Mars SE $6900

Dialed IN $6900

Surf N Safari $2000

Mata Hari $1400 Firm

#15297 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dr. Dude Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Restored modded dr dude. Let the pics speak for itself. Pricing reflects work done and condition.”
2020-01-03
Ronkonkoma, NY
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 339 times
Contributed to Pinside
dr dude restored. Pics speak for them selves! Trades sale. Have a LAH I can work Into right trade or sale

#15298 4 years ago

Neptune - 1600
Motordome - 1000
Out of sight project - 400
Chicago coin bronco project- 300

#15299 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a Haunted House?

Getting ready to rotate out in a near future, trades only at this time cash +/-

Possibly looking for Medusa, Data East Jurassic Park, Laser War, Last Action Hero, DE Star Trek, Robocop and Bad Cats.

Anything else interesting? LMK

#15300 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Attack From Mars Remake Special Edition with black trim/armor. Home Used Only, Original Owner. Excellent condition, only 232 total plays, zero cabinet scratches or dings. I'll l...”
2020-01-04
Vienna, VA
6,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 897 times

There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 306 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/306?hl=baller88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.