IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 304 of 608.
#15151 4 years ago

Firepower $1250, trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Clean Firepower with comet LEDs. Fully shopped with new rings. Everything works. Complete playfield tear down, cleaned and waxed. Power supply rebuilt, MPU Driver 40 pin inter c...”
2019-12-08
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 257 times

#15152 4 years ago

Big Hurt great condition. PM for pics. Located in Manhattan. Easy load

#15154 4 years ago

I will be listing a Very Limited Production Batman 66 Catwoman Signature Edition for sale soon .Lmk if interested...

#15155 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Too much movement to recap so I'll start fresh...
Avengers Pro- $4250
Monopoly- $4200
AC/DC Premium Vault (Not Luci) $6400
Dialed In Standard $6500
All are in Excellent/Near Excellent shape
Shopping a really nice TZ, not sure how far/how soon I'm going to get through it.

Avengers sold
Monopoly sold
Dialed in sold

ACDC still available
Haven't gotten far with TZ

#15156 4 years ago

Ready to list

#15157 4 years ago

Happy Sunday! I finally got around to posting ads for a few of my machines.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Bram Stoker’s Dracula pinball machine. I’ve owned it for several years and recently did a full tear down shop job, installed LEDs (non-ghosting and color-matched in ...”
2019-12-08
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 261 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my 1974 Spacelab pinball machine by Williams. I purchased this as a project a few years ago and have completely gone through, shopped it, and enjoyed it. It has all ...”
2019-12-08
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 255 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “It has been a great game over the years but it’s time to put my Gottlieb Playmates pinball machine up for sale. It’s a very reliable single ball pinball machine that features t...”
2020-01-19
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 697 times

Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

#15158 4 years ago

Looking for something newer... around $4500. Let me know what you have!

#15159 4 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Looking for something newer... around $4500. Let me know what you have!

Cosmic Carnival still available at $4500

#15160 4 years ago

I have an Earthshaker playfield protector straight from Germany that I never put on my machine (decided to go with new playfield instead) and priced well to sell. Pm me if interested.

#15161 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a recently purchased Batman 66 Catwoman Signature Edition.Less than 20 plays.Huo.This was professionally delivered to me and set up .Installed a shaker . This is a low prod...”
2019-12-09
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 355 times

#15162 4 years ago

Anyone want to flip me that Black Belt machine from the Jersey Shore yesterday?

#15163 4 years ago

Wanted looking for a Gottlieb Excalibur or a Terminator 2 thanks Alek.

#15164 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice Star Wars Pro they want to part with?

#15165 4 years ago

Iron Maiden Pro $5200

ACDC Premium $6400

Munsters Premium $6500

All in excellent condition, ads with pictures to follow.

#15166 4 years ago

Looking to buy a mustang pro or premium, pm me if your looking to sell.

#15167 4 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

Counterforce for sale. $850. I bought this a year ago locally because it was the best playing Counterforce I had ever played. Very shortsighted on my part. I’m completely out of room and have never had the chance to play the game—it sits in my warehouse unused.
Excellent backglass, previous owner touched up and cleared play field. Repainted cabinet. He took short cuts on both. Speckle pattern on cabinet is gone, on playfield the dithering or dot gradient is gone.
It is a player and is what it is: $850 worth of entertainment. I just never got the chance to enjoy it.
Oh yeah—forgot it comes with a spare pf that was used for parts (not bad, actually) and a spare cabinet head.

Ok, no bites, so I’ll lower the price. $750 for the players game, spare head, spare pf. Easy access street level garage door.

#15168 4 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

Ok, no bites, so I’ll lower the price. $750 for the players game, spare head, spare pf. Easy access street level garage door.

Any pics? Could be a good candidate for the western mass pinball club

#15169 4 years ago

Had my eye on Elvis, could have been the relatively local routed one I'm looking for to do a retheme but it is at $3000 with 2 days to go. Low res pics but by the major flipper button wear it looks well used. Unless a big guy with sandpaper skin played it. At 15% buyers premium, MD state tax and gas/tolls, it's no longer a good deal for me.

#15170 4 years ago

I’ll be traveling to the Erie, PA area from Allentown to get a game sometime next week. Anything else for sale in the area? Open to projects, working games, etc.

Let me know if you have something for sale!

#15171 4 years ago

Bump for a price drop...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is a perfect MBrLE with only @160 plays. Not much to say about it...look at the pictures. Easy load-out (I have an Escalera) and I take ridiculous care of my machines. Bought ...”
2019-11-30
East Hanover, NJ
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 2735 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15172 4 years ago

Interested in selling or trading my nice Congo (colorDMD, full LEDs, Shaker Motor, and lots of other extras. Ad is below. For trades, I would love a nice Roadshow with cash to me or a JP Premium with cash to you. Would consider others on my wishlist with the appropriate cash going the appropriate direction! I don't have a pin-hauling vehicle and not super interested in shipping...so local pickup is preferred and easy via a walk-out basement with no stairs. Please don't reach out if you're really far away and want to meet half-way as I can't accommodate. Price is $5k. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Congo Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I've got a nice Congo that I'm looking to sell or trade for something on my wishlist...most interested in a nice Roadshow (cash my way) or a JP Premium (cash your way). The machin...”
2019-12-11
Vienna, VA
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 688 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15173 4 years ago

HUO WWE LE for sale/trade. Owned it over 3 years. Plays great, has shaker, Hulkster signature protector, ladder, and ring spotlight mods.

Interested primarily in:

Avengers
Congo
Iron Maiden
JM
Baywatch
Shadow
LOTR
GOT Premium/LE
TWD

but maybe others

#15174 4 years ago

Just listed my Spiderman VE.....

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First owner Spiderman VE, HUO, low plays. Custom shooter rod & color DMD included, will also include original screen. Located 10 mins off I95 in Wilmington, DE. No stairs,...”
2019-12-11
Wilmington, DE
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 406 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15175 4 years ago

NGG for trade/sale. Ad will be linked soon.

It has the following
- Powder coated legs and rails - blue metallic
- titan rubbers
- leds
- art blades
- leg protectors
- keyless lock
- Mylar button protectors
- manual
- cushioned targets
- custom shooter rod

Looking primarily for:
Stargate
Victory
TX Sector
Gilligan’s Island
Oktoberfest

Added over 4 years ago:

Traded.

#15176 4 years ago

In case I’m not able to work something out, is there anyone in the Northeast selling a pinball cart that I could pick up first week of January?

#15177 4 years ago

Minty JY for sale or possible trade:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Junk Yard Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is definitely the nicest JY I’ve ever seen. It’s near mint. The only blemish on the entire cabinet are a couple of barely visible marks on the edge of the front ride side ...”
2020-01-23
Mclean, VA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 964 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15178 4 years ago

2 for 1. Demolition Man and Fishtales for an AFMr. I could add cash for the right game. You’ve seen my for sale ad for DM chromed out. Fishtales has colordmd very clean.

#15179 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Here is an undocumented huo gladiators. I think the pics speak for themselves. The underside of the playfield and cabinet are beautiful. There is no wear on the playfield at all....”
2019-12-13
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 467 times

#15180 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Shaq Attack? Really good cosmetics, clean electronics, needs some very minor tweaks. $1700.

Ad with pictures to follow

#15181 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

In case I’m not able to work something out, is there anyone in the Northeast selling a pinball cart that I could pick up first week of January?

I have a wico cart. Piston prob needs oil to go down slow but wheels and mech works fine. Milton ma $100

#15182 4 years ago

Anyone have an AFM or MB classic to sell close to NJ?

#15183 4 years ago

Iron Maiden LE, still in box on pallet from factory, hasn’t been opened, thanks 9k

#15184 4 years ago

Just listed my Getaway:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a great playing Getaway for sale. Everything works 100% including the mars lamp. Supercharger is nice and fast as well. The cabinet is faded, but the playfield and plasti...”
2019-12-14
Lancaster, NY
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 496 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15185 4 years ago
Quoted from badblackz:

Just listed my Getaway:

Machine - For Sale

Getaway: High Speed II, The

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a great playing Getaway for sale. Everything works 100% including the mars lamp. Supercharger is nice and fast as well. The cabinet is faded, but the playfield and plasti...”

1 hour ago

Lancaster, NY

3,000 (OBO)

badblackz

Love that game, I’ll own one someday! Just not today. GLWS!!

#15186 4 years ago

Just posted a Ripley's and a Jokerz

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Clean Ripley's that plays fast and fun. An underrated game in my opinion. Game was recently shopped. Has Cliffy protector. Playfield is real nice. Boards are clean. Has some s...”
2019-12-16
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 321 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Jokerz. Clean, working machine. Needs a shop job. Display is bright. Ramps and plastics all look good.”
2019-12-16
New Hartford, CT
1,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 324 times

#15187 4 years ago

Sorry for the non-pinball post, but I have a friend looking for an original players condition arcade cabinet with 60-1 board already installed. He wants it for Xmas. Ideally a Pacman, Ms Pac, Galaga, Galaxian or DK cabinet, you get the idea. Not one of these shitty looking science project ones. Looking for something near Providence. Thanks.

#15188 4 years ago

Didn't get a Rick & Morty? Awesome! Now you've got some spare cash to get my MBrLE. And just in time for yet another F.M.L. price drop...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is a perfect MBrLE with only @160 plays. Not much to say about it...look at the pictures. Easy load-out (I have an Escalera) and I take ridiculous care of my machines. Bought ...”
2019-11-30
East Hanover, NJ
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 2735 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15189 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Didn't get a Rick & Morty? Awesome! Now you've got some spare cash to get my MBrLE. And just in time for yet another F.M.L. price.

Machine - For Sale

Monster Bash LE w/mods - NOW AT F.M.L. PRICING!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “This is a perfect MBrLE with only @160 plays. Not much to say about it...look at the pictures. Easy load-out (I have an Escalera) and I take ridiculous care of my machines. Bought ...”

15 days ago

East Hanover, NJ

7,500 (OBO)

beelzeboob

man if it wasnt xmas i would bite. but you know i cant be a grinch.

#15190 4 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Sorry for the non-pinball post, but I have a friend looking for an original players condition arcade cabinet with 60-1 board already installed. He wants it for Xmas. Ideally a Pacman, Ms Pac, Galaga, Galaxian or DK cabinet, you get the idea. Not one of these shitty looking science project ones. Looking for something near Providence. Thanks.

There is a guy on Craigslist who sells the cabaret size cabinets in our area but they are a boring brown

#15191 4 years ago

Ads listed for Shaq Attaq, Iron Maiden, Iron Man, and Addams Family. Also have an out of the box but still strapped, Munsters Premium Black and white version.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shaq Attaq Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $1500 Firm Up for sale is a Gottlieb Shaq Attaq pinball machine. I just took this machine in as part of a trade. Everything works 100% G...”
2019-12-16
Lehigh Valley, PA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 572 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Addams Family pinball machine. One of the most sought-after titles ever! Game has been shopped with clear Titan rubber added along with LED'S and new glass. Mods ...”
2019-12-17
Lehigh Valley, PA
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 480 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is an Iron Maiden Pro pinball machine. Game is in excellent condition. I just waxed it and replaced a few rubbers and the balls. I guess you could say mildly shopped ...”
2019-12-10
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 207 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $5000 Up for sale is a Stern Iron Man Vault Edition pinball machine This game is in great condition and has tons of great mods! Mods in...”
2019-12-16
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 204 times

#15192 4 years ago

Loaded SM - $4600 firm

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Heavily modded Stern Spiderman for trade. Mods include: - Shaker motor - ColorDMD (LCD) - LED OCD board with full LED kit - Pin-blades side panel art - Lighted speaker grills - LE...”
2019-12-06
Woodbury, CT
4,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 767 times

#15193 4 years ago

AC/DC Premium playfield package. Includes new new style playfield with removeable window, Luci lower playfield with hot chicks, and a new lockdown bar. Purchased for a routed machine but ended up selling it. $1000 for all.

Terminator Salvation video game topper. Huge, about 40" wide by 24" high. NOS in box, never installed. Wouldn't fit on machine on location $300.

#15194 4 years ago

Off topic post. I'm getting ready to list an Atari Centipede cabaret AKA mini FS

Refurbed PCB with warranty by Andy B
New CPO, trackball, etc on CP
New T-Molding
New Big Blue
Recapped AR

It was operator owned and in his home for the last 20+ years and is super clean. I purchased this for my friend’s cafe and rebuilt almost everything so it could be used on site. The only thing I did not do was rebuild the G07 or address the monitor burn as they were going to toss an LCD in there if anything popped up.
If you want a Centipede Cabaret you won’t find one in better shape.

Going to ask $1100 OBO cash or trade.

#15195 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully working, no credit dot. Very clean machine. Playfield in excellent condition. Cab is above average. Some ink smudge on the top of the head decals. Titan rubbers and posts col...”
2019-12-17
Westborough, MA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 204 times
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Houdini #105. Mint condition HUO with extras. Topper, shaker motor, upgraded power supply, cliffy’s (not installed), extra spotlights and flipper toppers. Open to trades for exce...”
2019-12-17
Westborough, MA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 103 times

STTNG and Houdini up for sale or trade. Houdini is mint, STTNG is in very good condition. Plenty of pictures in the ads. Trade +/- for pins listed in my wishlist.

#15196 4 years ago

Does anyone have a spare display glass or display glass and board for a Truck Stop? I have one bad display and am trying to see if I can find an alternative to buying a Pinscore. Any leads would be much appreciated.

#15197 4 years ago

Anyone looking to part with an Aerosmith LE or premium within reasonable driving distance of Philly suburbs? Thanks, John.

#15198 4 years ago

Close encounters project

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Close Encounters of the Third Kind project. It is missing the mpu, so I can’t test the electronics. Game is in above average cosmetic shape. Playfield and Cabinet have minor wea...”
2019-12-18
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
725 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 305 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15199 4 years ago

Looking for a Blackout.

#15200 4 years ago
Quoted from zlorya:

Does anyone have a spare display glass or display glass and board for a Truck Stop? I have one bad display and am trying to see if I can find an alternative to buying a Pinscore. Any leads would be much appreciated.

I replaced a display in my RK many years ago...I’m just not sure if it was the numeric or alpha...let me know if that helps and if so I’ll dig it out for you....cheers............Joey

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 304 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/304?hl=zlorya and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.