IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider max_badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

438 posts in this topic match your search for posts by max_badazz. You are on page 2 of 2.
#15320 4 years ago

Probably will be listing two games next week (in the marketplace). Fire! and TMNT. Fire works well, working bell, spinning flames on playfield sometimes gets stuck but the game is working well. TMNT has some Rottendog boards and a nice DMD. I replaced the shooter solenoid and got the game playing well. Only issue is the display will sometimes get jumbled up mid-game. At the end of the game, the scores appear and the display works fine. I'd do a 2 for 1 for a non A list game plus some cash or just sell them. These have been played at NEPL league nights and at Ice Ice Arcade tournaments (including the IFPA state finals next week).

edit: I forgot the damn prices ... $1800 for Fire!, $2200 for TMNT or both for $3800/best offer.
Games I am interested in (that I can think of) would be: Flintstones, Demo Man, Godzilla, Austin Powers, Funhouse, Indy 500, Tommy, WWFRR, Elvis, maybe even a Stern Playboy

#15321 4 years ago

"official" ads are up in the marketplace with lots of pictures. Mostly anyone in NEPL league or play in my Ice Ice Arcade tournaments have played these games a lot. They will be running next week for the IFPA NH championship (unless someone buys them)

Machine - For Sale
Fire! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Fire! that was shopped out over the summer. Orange rubber rings, LED lighting, working bell, displays are good, ramps all work. Cylinder for under playfield fire effect g...”
2020-01-10
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 369 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Nice 1991 Data East TMNT. Was shopped last summer and is working nicely. Replaced autoplunge solenoid, added turtle figures, has LEDs, fixed major ball traps, has Rottendog repla...”
2020-01-10
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 303 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15339 4 years ago

TMNT and Fire! still around.

#15363 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone got a Kiss Pro for sale? Thanks.

There might be one going up for sale soon in NH (not mine). I can check when they plan on listing it

#15373 4 years ago

Still have this lovely Fire! for sale. TMNT has a line of people to buy, so that's pretty much sold.

Machine - For Sale
Fire! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Fire! that was shopped out over the summer. Orange rubber rings, LED lighting, working bell, displays are good, ramps all work. Cylinder for under playfield fire effect g...”
2020-01-10
Manchester, NH
Viewed: 369 times

2 weeks later
#15492 4 years ago

Wow..... last three games for sale --> Cyclone, Star Wars, and Demo Man. It's a good day for buyers in New England

1 week later
#15565 4 years ago

If anyone is interested in trading for a nice Fire!, let me know (its in the marketplace). Looking to trade for another game in that 80's era around the same price. Fire! can be played at NEPL league each week or at any Ice Ice Arcade tournament (IFPA approved) if you want to try it out first

1 month later
#16104 4 years ago

Friend of mine owns a business and wants a pinball machine. He's looking at going under $2k (especially with the current state of social distancing shutting everyone down including his place). Was wondering what people had locally in NH area below $2k but fully working (no projects or repair nightmares).

Not sure what his time frame is but I figured I would put out a feeler. At least he could see what his options are (PM me with details)

2 weeks later
#16309 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I have a Last Action Hero I would consider selling

I just watched that movie the other day ... I forgot how much I actually liked it. Also reminded me on how much fun the pin was as well. It's an underrated game IMO

1 month later
#16761 3 years ago

I've been tempted to trade off my HUO Wonka LE with a few extra minor mods for an HUO Elvira Premium plus cash (or a yet to be released TMNT Pro plus a lot of cash LOL)

It's that "I don't want to get rid of it yet but really want an Elvira" feeling with "I don't want to wait for a local HUO to be for sale and not have Wonka to play in the meantime"

#16776 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I've been tempted to trade off my HUO Wonka LE with a few extra minor mods for an HUO Elvira Premium plus cash (or a yet to be released TMNT Pro plus a lot of cash LOL)
It's that "I don't want to get rid of it yet but really want an Elvira" feeling with "I don't want to wait for a local HUO to be for sale and not have Wonka to play in the meantime"

Might be tempted to sell outright if the price is right
Use for a TMNT and save the rest towards an Elvira in the future for one locally
Wonka is the one at IIA that is used for NEPL, tourneys, and the IPA NH State Finals so most players know it well

#16797 3 years ago

Ugh ..... since no bites for an Elvira trade... its up for sale now (TMNT is tempting as well)

886 games played, smokestack mod, egg scale mod, and chocolate bar mod. Machine looks new. Was on tv in Jan. in a news report so it's "famous" LOL

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Wonka LE with a few playfield mods (Egg scale, choc bar protecting the camera and the Smokestack top). Game plays 100%. Must be picked up (bring two people) and is cash on th...”
2020-06-03
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 280 times

#16810 3 years ago

Nice weekend to pick up some candy

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Wonka LE with a few playfield mods (Egg scale, choc bar protecting the camera and the Smokestack top). Game plays 100%. Must be picked up (bring two people) and is cash on th...”
2020-06-03
Manchester, NH
Viewed: 280 times

1 week later
#16922 3 years ago

I am so glad I am now too lazy to drive far for games... that Mini Golf game looks awesome

#16959 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I've got a HUO Avatar for just a little more , $3850

The fact that a great game is under $4k.... totally worth picking up even though its a teenie tiny bit over your budget

I still have mine from almost 10 yrs ago

#16994 3 years ago

Any interest in a beautiful HUO Walking Dead Pro with a bunch of mods? Looking to see if there's any trade interest for an equal or higher game (I can add cash) or I could sell for $4800 (no shipping). Like every other game I sell, its in the home game room (IIA) where I host NEPL league and IFPA tourneys...people who have played it can vouch on its condition. Also has been on tv a couple times so its a C list celebrity

#17009 3 years ago

My Walking Dead is officially in the Marketplace

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful HUO Walking Dead Pro. No issues with the playfield, cabinet, ramps, plastics, display etc. Has burning barn mod, Woodburry sign, fishtank green lights, and bloody hands...”
2020-06-23
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 214 times

#17037 3 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Only 3 more left before the mod is retired.
PersonX99

No LOTR is complete without one of these. After all, Balrog wasn't without a whip in the movie so why should your pinball machine be without one?

#17051 3 years ago

had some nibbles and a few trade options but Walking Dead is still available
been nice weather to come and pick it up

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful HUO Walking Dead Pro. No issues with the playfield, cabinet, ramps, plastics, display etc. Has burning barn mod, Woodburry sign, fishtank green lights, and bloody hands...”
2020-06-23
Manchester, NH
Viewed: 214 times

3 weeks later
#17313 3 years ago

I like Millionaire ... wouldn't mind having one in the collection someday (not trading a TAF or TSPP for it though, damn)

2 weeks later
#17483 3 years ago

Any interest in a Game of Thrones Pro at $5k ... pretty much flawless, plays 100%, latest code, bat ram fix and flipper toppers. Looking for a quick sale this weekend. Pickup only. Everyone around New England has seen it so I'm not going to do a photo shoot

#17491 3 years ago

the official ad for GoT

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Its super nice, everything works 100%, crisp display, no playfield issues, cab is beautiful. Not interested in trades. Pickup only, no shipping/delivery.”
2021-03-29
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 733 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17498 3 years ago

still GoT the GoT :p

If its super local, I might be able to get someone to help deliver (though pickup is best)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Its super nice, everything works 100%, crisp display, no playfield issues, cab is beautiful. Not interested in trades. Pickup only, no shipping/delivery.”
2021-03-29
Manchester, NH
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#17689 3 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I think everyone that’s actually played Super Mario Bros wishes the same

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HISSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love SMB pinball. Part of me regrets selling mine a couple years ago but it wasn't a great game for league and tournaments (Exclamation mode has way unbalanced scoring and the left ramp can be hit over and over). I think the money selling it was used for a NIB Deadpool

1 week later
#17807 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Sold a game and hate empty slots

LOL ...I am the same way.

Unfortunately the next run of Elvira got pushed for Avengers so I have to wait even longer

#17813 3 years ago

Anyone want to trade their GoT Premium for a GoT Pro plus cash? Easy way to keep the game but get some extra cash towards an Avengers, Wonka or Hot Wheels. Long shot but posting this is free and easy

1 month later
#18242 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I have a CQ Waterworld, fully restored with NOS playfield and upgrades for $3K in Topsfield, MA.
Pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/albums/72157681897552815

I wonder where that old stripped playfield went?

answer: It's on my game room wall now

1 month later
#18783 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Machine - For Sale
JP Pro is just unboxed, less than 50 plays, built Mid December, I added shooter lane protectors and a shaker motor. Valuing it at $5600 W/shaker, $5500 without.

Aren't these $6k now new? So a lousy 50 plays drops it $500? I very rarely comment on prices but that seems like a great deal. Not dealing with cutting up the box for recycle and throwing out all of the foam makes this worth it

1 month later
#19249 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

If we did, nobody invited me.

You can come up to NH for a tourney or league night at IIA once they start back up. Everyone wants to win a Vanilla Ice trophy

2 weeks later
#19469 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I have a Capcom Breakshot I don't want any more, NYC Zip 10001. It works and it's in good shape.
$2350?

Is 10001 the ....... upstate part of NYC?

#19492 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All of you got it wrong. It's scrapple FTMFW!!!

Call me crazy, but I actually like that stuff. They sell it in the frozen meats section of the grocery store up here. I grill it up with some seasonings and garlic for a tasty adventure

1 week later
#19708 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:Southern New Hampshire

Everything is good in southern NH ..... including my soon to be FS GoT Pro

#19717 3 years ago

LOL... all of you complaining about the prices of games now. Yet no mention of the toppers?

2 weeks later
#19909 3 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

NBA is no longer available. Pinside has done it again!

Damn that didn't last long. The power of Larry Bird (Lebron who)

#19952 3 years ago

GoT for sale... it's a nice one

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2021-03-29
Manchester, NH
Contributed to Pinside

#20027 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

GoT for sale... it's a nice one

GONE!

3 weeks later
#20223 2 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I have an Arachnid Shuffle Bowler, has latest software works great. Looking to get 1k for it. (not a pinball but just about same length.) Also has new SSD hard drive, and 32" LCD screen.
Looks like this,

I replaced my bowling alley with one of these. I love it and people play it nonstop at pinball events and parties.

#20227 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Occasionally I like to give back by offering games at GOOD prices

Would you sell me your Maiden or LOTR for sub $4k?

3 weeks later
#20429 2 years ago

I might have you all beat

#20496 2 years ago

Ok, I normally don't like to talk bad about a particular title, but NF gets boring really fast. The game is fairly easy, not exactly deep rules, and would be bad to have in a small collection. I'm not a stellar player and when I had one, I found it very easy. Talking Bonehead is cool and the speed ramp is fun (good luck fixing it if it breaks) but it's just not a game with long stay power. If they are going for $3k range then that should be a hard pass.

1 week later
#20718 2 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

We're heading to Londonderry NH this weekend for an amateur show

What kind of show is happening in Londonderry? ... if its pinball related how did I not know about this

And to keep my post on topic .... WTB TAF fully working for $800

2 weeks later
#20881 2 years ago

Probably putting my Alien Poker up for sale (need an empty slot to bring in another game in the near future). Game plays fine, but last week lost its sound and lost some of segments in a couple of the displays. Going to see if I can get it fully working but if not, will sell as is. Backglass has some flaking but the game overall is not bad. Part of me wants another 80's game like Medusa for that 80's retro corner but I may just use the money towards a new game (Spooky or Stern).

1 week later
#20954 2 years ago

Damn, all these Tron LE's for sale on Pinside. Might need to put mine up for trade/sale next in a package deal with Alien Poker ... mix up the collection a bit

1 week later
#20979 2 years ago

So I am going to officially float this out here ......

Looking to TRADE my beautiful HUO Tron Le with some extras plus my Alien Poker that has a sound issue but plays fine for another game or two plus cash.

Not looking for a straight up cash only sale at the moment but a trade + cash. I bought Tron LE NIB from preorder and it has been in my house its entire life. No issues, no problems, nothing is broken, neon plastic protectors, light up recognizer, original Tron arcade cab mod, color DMD (for now as I may end up yanking it out ... Tron was not the greatest for color with all its blues and whites and I'd like it in GB or Got Prem). Chrome package, cab is perfect.

Just seeing what is out there and available, not in a hurry to sell. This would be 100% pickup only, no way am I moving this or delivering or shipping a Tron LE Anyone who has been to my game room (which is pretty much everyone in New England that's serious about pinball has seen and played this). I value the two games around $17k

#21015 2 years ago

So lots of interest in Tron LE, but no one liked the bundle with poor Alien Poker I created an ad without AP and will worry about that at another time

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to SELL/PARTIAL TRADE my beautiful HUO Tron Le with some extras for another game or two plus cash. I bought Tron LE NIB from preorder and it has been in my house its entir...”
2021-07-08
Manchester, NH
Viewed: 684 times

#21049 2 years ago

Tron LE still for trade/sale. Had a bunch of bites but nothing that I wanted for trade or it was deliver/ship to which I'm not doing for this game. Throw me a reasonable offer, worst I can say is no

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to SELL/PARTIAL TRADE my beautiful HUO Tron Le with some extras for another game or two plus cash. I bought Tron LE NIB from preorder and it has been in my house its entir...”
2021-07-08
Manchester, NH

#21102 2 years ago

I've had more requests to ship than local offers. Tron LE is still around. I dropped the price but its looking like it will stay put at IIA (making many happy but a few hate it for league/tourneys). Trades STh (Pro or Prem), Mando Pro, Transformers Pro, TAF, etc (see my want list).

Machine - For Sale
2021-07-08
Manchester, NH

#21180 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash (Limited Edition)
New!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Original Owner thinking of selling my Favorite game.Still not sure but figured that if Tron Le is now selling for as high as $22k on Pinside , then why not?
It's not about the mone...”

15 hours ago

Baltimore, MD

25,000 (Firm)

stretch2

>>Thanks Tron Le Sellers!
>>$25,000 Firm.

You're welcome

#21198 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

If somebody within 150 miles of Boston doesn't sell me their Gottlieb Roller Disco soon

I have one but I'm 153 miles away. Sorry

3 weeks later
#21386 2 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Machine - For Trade

Medusa

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “See pics. Plays perfectly. Nice playfield with some wear but above average overall. Nice backglass. Cabinet has some scratches but structurally sound.”

37 days ago

South Burlington, VT

Trade

stevevt

Price reduced on Medusa. Now looking for a cash sale and no longer considering trades. Easy loadout.

If only you were the NH Pinball co-op instead of way up in the northern ass-end of VT pinball co-op

#21401 2 years ago

If anyone comes to IIA to buy one of my games, be prepared to talk LOL ...... I love chatting with people about pinball

#21450 2 years ago

Alien Poker for sale/trade. Pins on the display board need to be filed down as the connection is a bit janky from dirty contacts (I started doing it but still needs a lot more work). Same game that I've had for years at IIA that anyone who comes to league or tourneys has played. Looking for $1100/trade. Grand Lizard, Medusa, and High Speed are my top choices for a replacement. Pickup only. IFPA tournament this Saturday....you can play then bring home a game

1 week later
#21558 2 years ago

To me, northeast is everything from DC up. Below DC is known as sh!thole

** except SC ...love that state.

#21640 2 years ago
Quoted from A-1Bogart:

Thanks for mentioning this. Is there an updated schedule/location list somewhere? Everything on the site has 2020 dates.
Kevin D.

For NH NEPL locations,

Mon: SNHPC in Nashua
Tue: GSP in Manchester
Wed: Tokens in Dover
Thur: IIA in Londonderry (my personal choice however its my game room LOL)

1 week later
#21770 2 years ago

I have two games to sell. Both have been in my game room for people to play at league or tourneys.

Mousin Around. Nice shape, fully working. $3200
Jackbot. Fully working. Nice condition. Pinstadium Lighting $3600

Contact me with questions. Feel free to swing by to see them and try them out. Pickup only, no shipping or delivery.

#21771 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I have two games to sell. Both have been in my game room for people to play at league or tourneys.
Contact me with questions. Feel free to swing by to see them and try them out. Pickup only, no shipping or delivery.

Also, the IIA (Ice Ice Arcade) aka my game room, will be hosting NEPL league this Thursday. Doors open at 6:30pm, league starts 7:30pm. Non league players can still come and enjoy the games (set to free play) including Mousin Around and Jackbot. Maybe bring one home that night LOL. $10 house fee for league and non-league, vax required. I got a Medusa ..... a game I am thrilled to finally own

#21774 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Only looking to recover the $1560 deposit that I paid to Pinballstar + the fees to Pinside

That's a screaming deal!

#21796 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Jackbot has been sold (I forgot someone had wanted it for a while from the NEPL group). Mousin Around is still available. I'll get a formal ad on here tomorrow with lots of pics.
I am toying with letting my GoT Premium go but not sure, so I won't do an ad yet for that one. I'm up to 23 games and the max for the game room to keep pins out of the middle area (where the poker tables would be) is 20

#21818 2 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Listed Ghostbusters FS in Market: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/120690
Will also be listing Iron Man shortly.

Since I have personally put many games on these machines over the years, I will say that they are going to be the nicest ones you will ever see. Not only do they look good but play perfectly.

#21831 2 years ago

Mousin and Game of Thrones Prem ads will be going up around lunch time.

Mousin Around: nice shape, fully working $3200
GoT Prem: nice shape, art blades, shaker :$6800

Jackbot is being held for someone in NEPL so that won't be up for sale
Alien Poker is staying with me. I can't get myself to sell it LOL

Three games out means I can move the three sitting in the middle of the game room against the walls

#21844 2 years ago

Forgot to post the ads after taking pics at lunch. Here are the official ads.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game of Thrones Premium, same one played at IIA (my home game room) this summer. Has shaker motor, side art blades, playfield is nice, shooter lane protector, display is nice, fli...”
2021-09-14
Manchester, NH
6,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 264 times

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling Mousin Around from my game room. Same game used during league and tourneys at my house (IIA) so many NEPL players have seen it and played it. Playfield is nice, ramps are...”
2021-09-14
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 209 times

#21897 2 years ago

Let's bump Mousin Around down to $2800 for a weekend special. Jackbot and GoT are spoken for (a league player last night grabbed GoT)

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling Mousin Around from my game room. Same game used during league and tourneys at my house (IIA) so many NEPL players have seen it and played it. Playfield is nice, ramps are...”
2021-09-14
Manchester, NH

#21924 2 years ago

Mousin Around is still around

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
2021-09-14
Manchester, NH

#21940 2 years ago

JB, GoT Prem, and Mousin' are all pending payment/pickup. All going to NEPL league players. Now I have room for Godzilla Prem which hopefully arrives this fall

1 week later
#21989 2 years ago

It's been 20 hrs since the last game for sale or trade .... what's going on? I need my fix of saying to myself: "Oh damn, I want this game nearby but I don't have the room or funds for it".

#22012 2 years ago

This is the deal of the day. You don't see many around and you're not paying extra for a powerball and a dancing ampsuit on the LE. Might want to reach out to Mitch about this

2 weeks later
#22199 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

No I don’t have one. Last I checked Cointaker had a few spots left for the next run at $8500

Going to be more than 8500

Deposit of 1000.00 on next scheduled run sometime in 2022, date TBD. Balance of 8195.00 is due just before delivery.

#22220 2 years ago
Quoted from stavio:

C'mon man last time I tried something like this I traded a NIB BKSOR for some sys11s worked out petty well

Honestly, if I had a LOTR, I would consider this trade. For someone like me that hosts tourneys and league, I like to break up the collection with different decades and not have all new Sterns..... so I have an "80's" corner. LOTR is not a great tourney game, so getting three 80's games for it would benefit a game room like mine.

#22307 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

There’s nothing basic about it… its bullshit those nib games won’t even have the new QR code reader. The demand has clearly been high. I’m just saying it’s kinda lame that they’re clearing out older inventory without offering the newer features.

If they don't raise the prices, then flippers will scoop them up and raise the price themselves. I'd rather the extra $ be in the distro's hands than a flipper.

#22309 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I'm just glad I got JP before the last big spike of 2021... it is what it is I suppose.

I snuck in a Mando Pro before the increase. Unfortunately the Godzilla Prem has the increase (and I usually get pro's.... figures)

2 weeks later
#22461 2 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Anyone have a distributor recommendation that services the new England area? I've used pinballs.com in the past but my buddy recently had a terrible experience with them, and they now charge for shipping. Just seeing if there is a cheaper option out there. Thanks!

PinballMike217 is who a bunch of us buy from (though VT is probably out of his range) ... I had to plug him anyways
I think I have bought 10+ NIB games from Mike and Mitch over the years.

MrPlumbBob ....They are in Maine that some of my friends have bought from (they delivered to one of them down in Providence RI)

He posted last week on this thread:

Hey Everyone! New Pinside member here. My name is Robert and I am a manager for Maine Home Recreation. We are a Stern and American Dealer located in Lewiston, Maine and will have a good sized booth at Pintastic with lots of games to play. We have been in business for years, but just started selling Stern pins in April of this year and American pins in November of last year. It's been amazing... the pinball community is awesome, fun, and full of cool characters. Since we started selling pins, I have fallen in love as I am 42 and it brings me back to my arcade childhood days at aladdins castle and the dream machine. My 10 year old son and I joined the New England pinball league this season and had an absolute blast!!! Needless to say... we are beyond hooked. I get to play everyday at work as we have 3-6 machines on the sales floor to play everyday, but I need to fill the void at home and enjoy playing together with him. I'm hoping to have 2 machines at the house for him and I to enjoy by the new year. I have my eyes on a NIB, but I also want a fun title from the late 80's to early 90's era. Was curious what folks might be bringing to pintastic that fits. I will be working the booth Thursday and Friday, so feel free to stop by and chat me up or let me know what you may have available. Sorry for the lengthy post. It's my first one haha.

There's also a new place that opened in MA that someone on the BPA posted about. I don't remember the name but I'm sure someone will mention it (it might be the place listed above)

4 weeks later
#22700 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I will also settle for an Avatar LE....

No one is going to sell you an Avatar LE

1 week later
#22825 2 years ago

Might be putting my TNA up for trade soon here on Pinside (going to play it a few more days to see if I'm ready to move on). HUO with shaker and cushy target decals. One drop has a chip in it but working 100%. Normally I would sell outright but with used games hard to find, going the trade only route

#22857 2 years ago

Ad is officially up. Trade only. Message me with anything. Better pics will go up this weekend but anyone that knows IIA has played this game

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “If we trade, some cash can go either way. TNA is 100% working, has shaker motor and the added target decals. Couple minor cosmetic issues .... a corner chip is missing from one o...”
2021-12-23
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1035 times

#22872 2 years ago

Still have TNA for trade if anyone is interested... ad now has more pics

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “If we trade, some cash can go either way. TNA is 100% working, has shaker motor and the added target decals. Couple minor cosmetic issues .... a corner chip is missing from one o...”
2021-12-23
Manchester, NH

#22898 2 years ago

TNA still for trade ...... what do you have? + or - cash Top of my list are Transformers, Beatles, Stern IJ, Funhouse, R&M and TAF. Not interested in Halloween or Ultraman (got 5 different trade offers for those titles)

Machine - For Sale
2021-12-23
Manchester, NH

#22940 2 years ago

still trying .......

Aug 5th, 2037 : "Want to buy Avatar LE"

#22954 2 years ago

HUO TNA ..... pickup only but taking offers

Machine - For Sale
2021-12-23
Manchester, NH

#22987 2 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

1st generation or 2nd generation - 2004-2006 are best cars made - the one i have now just hit 534000 miles tonight - thanks ed

You still have that Scion XB Ed? That thing won't break.

#22993 2 years ago

TNA is still available ... for sale cash on glass, or will trade for other games +/- cash. Home use only.

Machine - For Sale
2021-12-23
Manchester, NH

#23033 2 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Keeping my eyes open for a Sega Star Wars Trilogy for a friend's first pin. Doesn't have to be beautiful and I can give it the love it may need. If anyone has or knows of one, please send me a PM. Thanks, Erik (Not looking for the one in Fullerton, CA)

Is this for me? I love SWT (I've owned two in the past so its not my first).

1 week later
#23145 2 years ago

TNA is sold and gone.

Now to look for its replacement

3 weeks later
#23283 2 years ago

MaxBadazz needs a new game to fill a void ..... let's post some goodies in the NH area

Stern Spiderman, Stern IJ4, Transformers (Pro or LE), Beatles Gold, maybe a CV or Addams Family are my top wants.

#23303 2 years ago

Still looking for a game to fill a void.

Stern Spiderman, P3 Heist, Stern Indiana Jones, Transformers (Pro or LE), Beatles Gold, maybe a CV or Addams Family as part of the top of the list.

2 weeks later
#23425 2 years ago

Ugh, 15 crappy posts about nothing from the "NY/NJ crowd"
It's bad enough they are plastering the tv shows with I love NY ads

Anyone local in MA/NH have a "cheap" 80's or 90's game to sell? (not an 8k restored game) I have an open slot until Oct for Weird Al so I figured I'd get something to fill it up. High Speed would be awesome.

#23427 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes, everybody has one of those!

Great. Lets see the posts for them.

#23432 2 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

In the projects thread.

I don't want projects. Hence why cheap had quotes around it, knowing prices are high and cheap really isn't cheap. I guess I need to spell it out better .

2 weeks later
#23612 2 years ago

I will probably be posting a for sale ad soon for my HUO GB Pro with lots of mods. Stay tuned

#23618 2 years ago

I took some pictures while starting up the TMNT code update (wifi is so much easier than USB stick ... or ROM swapping like the olden days)

No shipping and no delivery .... I know I say this multiple times in the ad but yet always get people interested in west coast states. Keeping it local

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “My HUO (never left the room since it was unboxed) Pro Ghostbusters. No issues, no problems. Has the following mods: slime for lights and Slimer top, art blades, 3D library, Meze...”
2022-03-30
Manchester, NH
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 506 times

#23627 2 years ago

How about an $8300 cash on glass this weekend for GB? I kind of wish it was my TMNT as I could have called it the "April's Fool Sale"

Also my TMNT is NOT for sale but there's a HUO one down the street from me that has never left his game room since he unboxed it.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “My HUO (never left the room since it was unboxed) Pro Ghostbusters. No issues, no problems. Has the following mods: slime for lights and Slimer top, art blades, 3D library, Meze...”
2022-03-30
Manchester, NH
7,700 (OBO)

#23649 2 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Anyone here pick up that Addams Family in Andover Massachusetts last week?

Was that the one they were selling with the Sopranos? If it was, then I heard it was water damaged.

#23690 2 years ago

I still have a HUO Ghostbusters Pro for sale with extra stuff Make a legit offer or use an older 80's game for partial trade
A premium just sold locally for over $11k, so this pro is a deal

Machine - For Sale
2022-03-30
Manchester, NH
7,700 (OBO)

#23712 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm going to start a Facebook page for people who don't use pinside.

Isn't that called Pinball Enthusiasts? There was a major anti Pinside thread the other day from one of the mods LOL (get your popcorn out reading that one)

....and keeping on topic, I still have Ghostbusters for sale

Machine - For Sale
2022-03-30
Manchester, NH
7,700 (OBO)

#23757 2 years ago

I still have a GB pro with mods if anyone is interested.... the GB sale money is going to replenish my Weird Al money that I borrowed some to buy a CCr LOL

Machine - For Sale
2022-03-30
Manchester, NH
7,700 (OBO)

#23773 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

That sounds so alarmingly normal and familiar to me

I don't usually do this, but I sold my Stranger Things Prem and used some of that money for preorder Weird Al (early Oct build estimate) and a preorder Funhouse 2.0. Well those aren't very fun to have right now in preorder form One of the local distros happened to email the BPA that he had some CCr's, so I thought "why not?" How can I look at myself in the mirror each morning knowing the cash in the bank is rotting instead of buying a new game?
GB has 6 months to sell, it will be gone by then

3 weeks later
#23921 1 year ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I don't think they are even on the line until August. Just dealer show games right now.

Yoko2una and I each picked one up a couple weeks ago. They are out there for sale.

#23944 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

The price this game commands now is insane.

Meow, Meow Meow, Meow!

Sea-foooooooooood

#24000 1 year ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Me: I *love* my SS pins the most! Grand Lizard is so much fun!

You can deliver Grand Lizard to my house... thanks

1 week later
#24079 1 year ago

Ads will go up after work ..... two games for sale : World Cup Soccer 94 and a Gottlieb Wipe Out (rip the crud!). I'll post prices in the ads with descriptions and pics (of course). Games are located at IIA and can be played at league nights and tourneys.

#24088 1 year ago

WCS94 and Wipe Out are posted in the marketplace
I'll continue to enjoy playing them. Feel free to stop by during league night or a tourney to try them out (and to hang with other New England pinball peeps)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “If this ad is up, it's still for sale. Classic 90's era game for sale. Plays well, all functionality is working. DMD has no lines out, sound is good. Playfield has some insert w...”
2022-05-25
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 793 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Wipe Out Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “RIP THE CRUD! Wipe Out for sale. Working with no major issues. Flippers are strong and can hit all of the shots. Ski lift works perfectly. Slalom track moves and shakes. No dis...”
2022-05-25
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 458 times
Contributed to Pinside

#24116 1 year ago

Who wants WCS94 and to Rip The Crud? Both still available.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “If this ad is up, it's still for sale. Classic 90's era game for sale. Plays well, all functionality is working. DMD has no lines out, sound is good. Playfield has some insert w...”
2022-05-25
Manchester, NH
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Wipe Out Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “RIP THE CRUD! Wipe Out for sale. Working with no major issues. Flippers are strong and can hit all of the shots. Ski lift works perfectly. Slalom track moves and shakes. No dis...”
2022-05-25
Manchester, NH
Contributed to Pinside

#24148 1 year ago

Post Memorial Day sale. Prices dropping like panties at a Justin Bieber concert (how about that thought for the day LOL)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-05-25
Manchester, NH
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Wipe Out Archived
2022-05-25
Manchester, NH
Contributed to Pinside

#24156 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Wipe Out is one of those titles that has always intrigued me.

It's different. The ski/snowboard theme is not common, and the working pinball ski lift is super cool. It has the slalom course similar to Indiana Jones and a reverse ramp like RCT and LZ (aka Rip the Crud).

If anyone wants to try it out, I host NEPL league on Thursdays. Game is in my over the garage game room (IIA). WCS is also there. They are a friend of mine's who is moving and needed to store them somewhere. He let me take them to play and enjoy until they got sold. I'm tempted to buy the WCS but I really want another early 80's SS (maybe someone wants to trade for Wipe Out and I will just buy it for the trade).

#24161 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I have a Firepower & Space Shuttle that will be moving after surgery recovery or before the 7th when I go in.

I love Space Shuttle. Such a fun game

#24196 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

4 pack IPA finders fee. Find me any c-list dmds at pre-pandemic cost. Prefer games based on cheesy 90’s films.

Can bundle them too (Wipe Out might be spoken for ... waiting to hear back from a couple of people)

non A-list games, one has a cheesy ski theme, one has a dog mascot, both DMD, both priced at non covid levels

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Wipe Out Archived
2022-05-25
Manchester, NH
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-05-25
Manchester, NH
Contributed to Pinside

#24253 1 year ago

My local butcher shop has Taylor Ham. My wife introduced it to me ... I guess her family ate it when living on LI. It's so damn good too. Fried up with cheese, on a breakfast sandwich, rolled up as a quick snack ....etc etc

#24278 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Scrapple eats pork roll for breakfast.

Local supermarket here sells scrapple. I like to make it into burgers over a charcoal grill (no gas grill crap ... now that's a debate to have here between games for sale. Charcoal vs turn the nob glorified kitchen stove gas grills)

So Taylor ham should be correctly called Taylor Pork Roll?

Anyone have a fun early 80's game for sale locally?

#24303 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Pork Belly & Jam sandwiches! Yummm.

PB&J is pork bologna and jerk (seasoning) Yes I have really had this before ... fry it up with the Jamaican jerk seasoning for a pop of flavor!

to keep this post on topic, Wipe Out has been sold/picked up and WCS94 is pending pickup

#24316 1 year ago
Quoted from Dezman:

Machine - Wanted
Not sure if people post wanted ads here. Let me know if I should take it down.

Totally should post want ads on here. Someone might have something you want but hasn't posted it for sale yet.

1 week later
#24422 1 year ago

If anyone has an older 80's game they want to bring to Pintastic Friday morning, I have some cash I can trade with you. Doesn't even need to go inside
Grand Lizard, Vector, Stern Stars (original or new software), Meteor (even better with the new software), Space S, High Speed, Pinbot, Spy Hunter, Flash, Blackout, Strikes and Spares, Harlem G's, or a MNF (not really older 80's)

1 week later
#24511 1 year ago

I went with cash to buy and came home with only a couple of key fobs

There were a few games I wanted but had really bad playfields (not priced for that) and a few that were just not for sale. I'll eventually find an 80's game to pick up.

I can't complain, I have a Rush Prem that arrived Sat night from the Pintastic floor that a friend of mine bought and delivered to IIA on loan for the summer.

#24527 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It was hot as balls in the tournament area on Friday

OMG, at 8am Friday it was hot already (humid hot). I was volunteering doing door duty at the vendor hall and was getting uncomfortable just chatting with people. People setting up were even worse.

2 weeks later
#24741 1 year ago

Going to be taking pics later and putting my Funhouse up for trade. If anyone is interested, let me know. Can do a cheaper game plus cash or I can add cash for a more expensive game. I have a Funhouse 2.0 on order and who knows when it will arrive (I'll cancel it).

#24751 1 year ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Anyone looking to scratch that classic Stern itch?
Crispin 3,400 (OBO)

If you were in NH or northern MA, I'd be knocking on your door in a few min

#24753 1 year ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Can't wait until they figure out teleportation!

I watched the early years of development of teleportation in the Willy Wonka movie .... it didn't turn out too good for Mike Teevee :p

#24775 1 year ago

Ok, I got sidetracked and finally put up the real Funhouse ad. Ideally looking to trade but will sell outright. Requests for shipping or delivery will be deleted. Nice original, and was recently shopped out. This was Mike's and is really nice and perfect for the 2.0 kit.

On a trade, would like an early 80's and a more modern game (or just a newer game) ... cash can go either way with the right deal. Anyone with a Beatles or Transformers and you win Grand Lizard wins too. Bored of your Oktoberfest? ... I'd listen. Sick of the Stern IJ, why not? Stern Stars, yes please. High Speed or Vector.... I'll take it quickly

Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Working game for sale (trade also a possibility). Eyes closing all the way are being fixed now (he is out of the playfield and creepy). Inserts could use decals but playfield is ...”
2022-07-17
Manchester, NH
Viewed: 546 times

#24780 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’m DEMANDING white glove shipping and delivery.

LOL. I don't mind people asking when it's.... "Hey I know you said no shipping, but if you change your mind I'd be interested"

but the "I'll give you $1000 over asking to ship to CA" or TX, or London England. Or I'll give you 500 less and you bring it to Baltimore. Pass and delete

Game is still here ... not that it's been very long LOL

On a trade, would like an early 80's and a more modern game (or just a newer game) ... cash can go either way with the right deal. Anyone with a Beatles or Transformers and you win Grand Lizard wins too. Bored of your Oktoberfest? ... I'd listen. Sick of the Stern IJ, why not? Stern Stars, yes please. High Speed or Vector.... I'll take it quickly

#24792 1 year ago

Funhouse is still for sale .. (will consider a trade as well... check my updated want list). Throw me an offer. Pickup only.

Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Working game for sale (trade also a possibility). Eyes closing all the way are being fixed now (he is out of the playfield and creepy). Inserts could use decals but playfield is ...”
2022-07-17
Manchester, NH
Viewed: 546 times

#24819 1 year ago

Funhouse is off the market. I ended up taking Rudy apart and fixing his eyelids. Not bad at all unlike what people say it is to work on him ... other than the 4 screws holding his mask above the playfield require a tiny screwdriver I'll replace the insert decals as well and maybe relist in the fall.

Also if anyone has a Funhouse 2.0 kit and no game to put it in ... if you want to sell it, let me know (still waiting for one)

#24868 1 year ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I'm casually looking for a JJP Guns N Roses...SE or LE... let me know if you're selling one.

Derek is selling his JJP GnR SE (he's in MA)... may want to send him a Pinside IM about it

3 weeks later
#25032 1 year ago

I'd be interested in trading my CCr for a Beatles. I think my wanted list is up to date with a few others I may consider

2 weeks later
#25134 1 year ago

Finally posted my CCr in the marketplace (instead of a feeler post here).

I host Thur night league, so come by to try it out first.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Bought NIB, minimal plays, working 100%, has train track mod (because it looks cool). No leg issues, no switch issues, no playfield issues, no display or sound issues. Pickup onl...”
2022-09-06
Manchester, NH
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 429 times

#25165 1 year ago

still have Cactus Canyon for sale. Beautiful machine.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Bought NIB, minimal plays, working 100%, has train track mod (because it looks cool). No leg issues, no switch issues, no playfield issues, no display or sound issues. Pickup onl...”
2022-09-06
Manchester, NH
7,500 (Firm)

1 week later
#25272 1 year ago

Still have Cactus Canyon. Maybe trade for an 80s game or a newer Stern, though cash sale is best. Available to play on Thursdays at league

Machine - For Sale
2022-09-06
Manchester, NH
7,500 (Firm)

#25282 1 year ago

I wish I had a Sopranos or Dale Jr right now ... I would have worked out a trade. I thought Valhalla was a fun game when I played it at Pintastic

1 week later
#25346 1 year ago

Looking to possibly trade off my nice Funhouse with the 2.0 installed. Everything is working including Rudy. I would rather sell outright but would trade for something + cash (need to free up a ton of cash for another purchase ... aka I went overboard buying modules for my soon to be made P3 LOL). If anyone is interested, I will throw up an ad (I have no issues paying Pinside $20 for a sale). Other option is to sell CCr (or a trade for a cheap old game but still need $6k or close coming my way). CCr ad is in the marketplace already

#25375 1 year ago

alright, like CCr, FH 2.0 is officially up in the marketplace. CCr is still available as well

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice original FH that was full teardown shopped out, then added the 2.0 system. Play both games without swapping boards. Comes with new insert decals and the Funhouse 2.0 side bl...”
2022-09-29
Manchester, NH
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 177 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25399 1 year ago

Funhouse 2.0 is sold .... CCr is kind of off the market now however I would do a trade for a newer game (2010's era ... ideally Maiden Pro, Transformers or Oktoberfest, or any Stern with a screen that I don't have) but no rush to let it go now

#25425 1 year ago

Someday I will own a Vector ... on my short list

#25429 1 year ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

No time like the present!

I have enough games coming in ... and no room

You just want my Medusa

#25439 1 year ago

No love for a cowboy game? Price dropped CCr.... I am looking to sell or trade (+ or - $) for something newer like a Transformers, Oktoberfest, Beatles, Aerosmith, Stern IJ, Munsters, Maiden.

Machine - For Sale
2022-09-06
Manchester, NH
7,500 (Firm)

1 week later
#25546 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

smoke them with Pecan wood.

I started using pecan in my smoker this year ... comes out great

1 week later
#25641 1 year ago

Ugh, all of these great games for sale and my money/space is tied up in preorders (P3 and 007). Anyone interested in an Operation Thunder that I got last month?

1 week later
#25707 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

AIQ was sold to IIA

That would imply I paid you ... Ice Ice Arcade got a free AIQ

...and the checkbook was right in front of us when we were setting it up

1 month later
#26081 1 year ago

Ok, here's a shot in the dark....

Anyone looking to trade down their LZ Premium for my nice LZ Pro with the expression lights (plus cash of course)?

1 week later
#26157 1 year ago

Still looking to trade my LZ Pro towards an LZ Prem (used or NIB). Figured it would be easier to sell/trade off a pro with expression lights and Stern connect than a premium when the prices go up in Jan. Game is in Manch NH.

2 weeks later
#26308 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

An upvote for the avatar alone, sir.

I was thinking the same thing .... I want to trade just because of the Guy LaDouche image

1 week later
#26374 1 year ago

As promised, the two ads for the two games for sale No room as two others are arriving and I'm already one over max capacity (the P3 is in front of the windows, but its worth it). Priced to sell, LZ has the added Stern concert lights and a Stern connect scanner on the coin door. Avengers Premium came from another pinsider and is exactly what I paid for it. Both games can be played on league night or at the upcoming IFPA NH State Finals this Saturday if you want to check them out. No trades (sorry).

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Led Zep Pro. I bought this NIB and unboxed it in my game room... it hasn't left. Added a decal to the zeppelin and clear flipper rubbers. Also added the Stern expression ligh...”
2023-01-20
Manchester, NH
Viewed: 225 times

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “this is a 2012 Avengers Premium. Has the pro cab, premium translite and the LE playfield. Plays great, no issues, clean game that looks and sounds good. Has the Hulk that lifts ...”
2023-01-20
Manchester, NH
5,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 282 times

#26375 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

As promised, the two ads for the two games for sale No room as two others are arriving and I'm already one over max capacity (the P3 is in front of the windows, but its worth it). Priced to sell, LZ has the added Stern concert lights and a Stern connect scanner on the coin door. Avengers Premium came from another pinsider and is exactly what I paid for it. Both games can be played on league night or at the upcoming IFPA NH State Finals this Saturday if you want to check them out. No trades (sorry).

Yikes, both are pending.

#26433 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Led Zep and The Avengers are gone ... for those waiting to see if they bail on me. Both are friends so I didn't think they would. Going to miss The Avengers however it's only going down the street so I have semi-easy access. Super fun game that I only got last Sept. but something had to go to make room for 007 Led Zep will be replaced with a Led Zep premium so no sadness there.

1 week later
#26509 1 year ago

Anyone have a Track & Field game locally they want to sell and deliver up here to NH? It's pretty much the final arcade game I want so I figured worth a shot asking here

1 month later
#26829 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

TAV Prem is at its' new home. Pinside fees paid. Going to spend the weekend figuring out which will be next on the FS block - CCr SE, DP Pro, or Mousin'.

CCr

4 weeks later
#27014 1 year ago

whatcha got?

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Throwing this out there for trade. Elvira that I bought NIB. No mods, no changes, has about 1600 plays, works great. Looking to trade for something modern (throw me an offer). ...”
2023-04-13
Manchester, NH
Trade
Viewed: 340 times

#27036 1 year ago

I've received a lot of trade offers that I am thinking over but none are the "must have" so I'm giving this a little longer. My wish list has the top games I am looking for but still open to any other offers of modern games.

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Throwing this out there for trade. Elvira that I bought NIB. No mods, no changes, has about 1600 plays, works great. Looking to trade for something modern (throw me an offer). ...”
2023-04-13
Manchester, NH
Trade
Viewed: 340 times

#27111 12 months ago

Ugh, all of these posts and no one is saying "Wow, I need to trade my Beatles/AFM/Aerosmith for Chris' Elvira because 'someone who I won't mention' said horny on Pinside after listening to his 1989 2 Live Crew cassette"

1 month later
#27333 11 months ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Wtb: Judge Dredd and No Fear manuals.
Preference to used, and in the $20 range

Here's a No Fear for $25

https://www.planetarypinball.com/pinball-16-50025-101

Judge Dredd for $29.95 (free shipping though)

ebay.com link: itm

1 week later
#27389 10 months ago

Spiderman and Transformers LE? ..... If only I hadn't preordered Pulp and Final Resistance

2 weeks later
#27525 10 months ago

Anyone have an Aerosmith, Transformers, or IJ4 that they want to trade + cash for EHoH? Not looking to sell or any other trades ...also not looking for opinions

#27554 10 months ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Some late spring cleaning… have a virtual shuffle bowler. I bought it on here a few years ago and kids had fun for a while but doesn’t get used much any more. No bill validator included. Does need the lasers adjusted but I may have time to do that. Paid 1k and looking to get the same for it. Breaks down easy. I moved it in a rav4 no problem. Local delivery for a couple bucks is fine too. Great way to add some variety to the game room!
https://www.joystixgames.com/product/super-shuffle/

I picked up one of these a good 5+ years ago. They are a great addition to the game room and have plenty of game options to keep you busy for a long time. Anyone on the fence with getting a shuffle alley without taking up 20ft of space and lifting a ton will want to jump on this. Adjusting the lasers after moving is also pretty easy

1 week later
#27659 9 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Nah. Why would they have any sort of vetting/verification process for a $1.5M game? I’m sure that’s a Tier 12 game. Think of the selling fees!!!

It's 100% legit. I sold him the game in March for 1.1 million. What an a-hole to flip it for 1.5M

2 weeks later
#27744 9 months ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Bond pro for sale. 6k OBO
Might list a baby pac man too.

Machine - For Sale

James Bond 007 (Pro)

New ad!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Bond Pro. Great shape. Currently at The Sanctum in Meriden.”

18 hours ago

Meriden, CT
(122 mi)

Whridlsoncestood

6,000 (OBO)

Holy Sh*t ... 6000 OBO for a 007 that we know has been taken care of at the Sanctum and now has pretty damn good code. That's a deal

1 month later
#28051 8 months ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:What qualifies as a low ball offer on Sopranos these days?

An ATV, a BBQ and a mattress.... those were the good ol' days of Craig's List offers on pins

#28068 8 months ago
Quoted from JKirby:

Wasn't there the Han Solo in carbonite thing going around for a while? Or was that RPG?

I think I remember that. It might have been back on RGP

3 weeks later
#28319 7 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

This is unfortunately why JJP games are off my list of things I'm willing to risk my staircase for. Its either Willy Wonka or my right knee.

Try moving a P3 up some steps ... makes the JJP feel light and cheap (of course now I have a stairclimber after the P3 went up)

#28348 7 months ago

Anyone want to trade my Batman 66 for your Beatles Gold + cash?

I have a HUO minty AIQ and a sometimes working Alien Poker for trade as well.

#28349 7 months ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

Hello everyone. I'm not in a Rush to sell this one...

Tom Sawyer did that joke last week at the Fly By Night Comedy Club

#28356 7 months ago

Alright boys and girls .... I have three games for sale (BM66 can also be traded for Beatles + cash). Pictures will go up tonight on the Pinside ad pages though mostly everyone that plays in NEPL or tourneys has seen and played these games. Shaking up the lineup with more games hopefully coming in (including Pulp Fiction though we all know that won't happen until 2024 the earliest LOL)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Beautiful condition BM66 Premium with Stern connect installed on the door. Comes with the Adam West signature card factory mounted on the apron. Works 100%. Cash on glass, no shi...”
2023-09-19
Manchester, NH
9,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 336 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfectly playing Avengers with no issues. Pickup only, no shipping or delivery (don't ask). Cash on glass. Will consider local trades”
2023-09-19
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 52 days
Viewed: 279 times

Machine - For Sale
Alien Poker Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Alien Poker that sometimes works 100% and other times has a drop target issue blowing a fuse. Replacing the fuse gets you time to play but it eventually konks out. Backglass is f...”
2023-09-19
Manchester, NH
Viewed: 199 times

#28367 7 months ago

Still have Avengers and Batman for sale/trade ... looking for a Beatles plus cash or another local lesser game plus cash. Medusa and Sorcerer are next to go after these (and you know who you are that put dibs on them)

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfectly playing Avengers with no issues. Pickup only, no shipping or delivery (don't ask). Cash on glass. Will consider local trades”
2023-09-19
Manchester, NH

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Beautiful condition BM66 Premium with Stern connect installed on the door. Comes with the Adam West signature card factory mounted on the apron. Works 100%. Cash on glass, no shi...”
2023-09-19
Manchester, NH
9,700 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#28382 6 months ago

How about a sale .... $9700 for Batman 66, cash and carry today or tomorrow Still open to trades too (see my Pinside want list)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-09-19
Manchester, NH
9,700 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
2023-09-19
Manchester, NH

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for one in the New England area (3-4 hrs from NH or Boston).”
2023-09-22
Manchester, NH
Wanted
Viewed: 40 times

#28394 6 months ago

The lone remaining game not spoken for ... AIQ Pro. Open to trades (see my wish list). Cash and carry

Machine - For Sale
2023-09-19
Manchester, NH

#28449 6 months ago

My only game left for sale ... AIQ Pro. Come and get it Would also like any of the following to use as partial trade for AIQ. Also still looking to buy a Beatles Gold!!!

Machine - For Sale
2023-09-19
Manchester, NH

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for one in the New England area (3-4 hrs from NH or Boston).”
2023-09-22
Manchester, NH
Wanted

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Pinbot Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a fully working Pinbot in New England ... ideally a couple hours from southern NH/Boston area”
2023-09-30
Manchester, NH
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 16 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a fully working High Speed in the southern NH/Boston area (New England)”
2023-09-30
Manchester, NH
Wanted
Viewed: 14 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a fully working MNF in New England (ideally southern NH/Boston area) that I can come and pick up.”
2023-11-12
Manchester, NH
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 91 times

#28474 6 months ago

Anyone selling their Beatles to fund a Stranger Things? I'm your guy to buy it from you Also looking for a MNF that can help pay for that STh or Venom that you just put a deposit on

Machine - Wanted
2023-09-22
Manchester, NH
Wanted

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a fully working MNF in New England (ideally southern NH/Boston area) that I can come and pick up.”
2023-11-12
Manchester, NH
Wanted

Machine - For Sale
2023-09-19
Manchester, NH

#28540 6 months ago

selling my Arachnid Super Shuffle alley. They are $4k new. Looking for $2500 OBO or trade for an 80's era pin (I can add some cash if needed)....see my want list. It is the all black version and not the disco (those cost even more). Comes with a newer puck. Not heavy at all and takes up minimal space compared to full sized ones. Plays multiple games and has high scores and tourney options. Can be used for coin op and has a dollar bill taker.

#28581 6 months ago

I still have my HUO Avengers Pro for sale/trade as well as the Arachnid Super Shuffle alley. Trade games listed on my want page. Cash and carry, no shipping/delivery. Come and get them at IIA

Machine - For Sale
2023-09-19
Manchester, NH

#28601 6 months ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I am once again asking you to sell me your Avatar LE

no

#28602 6 months ago

Who wants a cheap AIQ? Who wants a really nice cheap AIQ? Here it is... cash, or even a better idea ... trade for it

Machine - For Sale
2023-09-19
Manchester, NH

2 weeks later
#28758 5 months ago

I still have the Arachnid hybrid shuffle alley (shuffle puck slides under the monitor and goes virtual). Plays a slew of different games. $1900 or trade towards a working 80's game. Pickup only

#28836 5 months ago

How about $1200 for the fully working Arachnid shuffle alley? Come and get it
Also.................
Who's got one of these bad boys?

Machine - Wanted
2023-11-12
Manchester, NH
Wanted

#28844 5 months ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Now if there can just be a pulp fiction somewhere to flip....

Someday mine will arrive ... but I don't expect it til spring next year the earliest. Was loads of fun to play at Pintastic

#28864 5 months ago

looking for a Bond 60th for under $8k for a painless cash sale

looking to sell a Arachnid hybrid shuffle alley for $1200 for a painless cash sale

looking for a MNF for a painless cash purchase

3 weeks later
#29039 4 months ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

this one gets the least love from the players here.

Must be a CT thing

1 month later
#29269 3 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I had an AWESOME Taylor Ham and egg last week!

My wife got me hooked on Taylor ham (her family is from Long Island). Luckily the local butcher shop in town carries it.

2 weeks later
#29512 3 months ago

Time to move on from this game. Pickup only. Prefer a trade (and I can add cash)

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Fully working F-14. Beacon lights are working, has new displays, plays fast and hard. Looking to trade (but can sell outright) for a late 80's to mid-90s game and I don't mind add...”
2024-01-19
Manchester, NH
Trade
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 396 times

#29532 89 days ago

Sunday bump. You can check out my most wanted list on Pinside for trade ideas

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Fully working F-14. Beacon lights are working, has new displays, plays fast and hard. Looking to trade (but can sell outright) for a late 80's to mid-90s game and I don't mind add...”
2024-01-19
Manchester, NH
Trade

#29557 86 days ago

No one wants F-14. Trade is ideal but I'll sell outright if you want. Everything is working on it.

Machine - For Trade
2024-01-19
Manchester, NH
Trade

#29606 81 days ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Not a single inquiry at 5k. Not even a low ball offer.

What am I chopped liver? I messaged you about it so you could have one inquiry

2 weeks later
#29867 67 days ago

Anyone want to trade their used Bond 60th for my P3 system?

#29904 60 days ago

My P3 system with a ton of downloaded games and extra modules is posted for sale. Price is for one module, but you can pick which one. Other modules will be sold after the base unit sells. Will trade for a Bond 60th with three modules or P3 + cash with just one module. I will also just sell the base unit with no module or art for $2k less.

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “P3 system (newer with servo scoops and walls) with your choice of module. Game was bought new and is HUO, well taken care of and has the speaker lights upgrade. One scoop opto is ...”
2024-02-18
Manchester, NH
Trade
Viewed: 575 times

#29910 58 days ago

Making this easy ... bundle it all into one package. You'll save well over $5k with it from buying new with the extras and shipping. Weird Al, Heist, Cannon Lagoon, Final Resistance, Grand Slam Rally, Dungeon Door Master, Barnyard, ROCs, Shoot N Scoot, Flipper Foxtrot Rhythm, and Bird Watchers.

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “P3 system (newer with servo scoops and walls) with your choice of module. Game was bought new and is HUO, well taken care of and has the speaker lights upgrade. One scoop opto is ...”
2024-02-18
Manchester, NH
Trade

#29933 56 days ago

Lowered price on the P3 with all the games. Come get it this weekend Open to trades as well

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-18
Manchester, NH
Trade

1 week later
#30004 46 days ago

Still available ..... or you can get the system with one module for cheaper, or just the base unit, or I'm open to trades
I'll also be selling the remaining modules that don't go with the base cab.
Pulp arrived and Jaws Prem is coming so this needs to go

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-18
Manchester, NH
Trade

#30012 44 days ago

Arrgghhhh.... I would love to get one of those back in the collection but noooooo ... P3 is still not sold

#30050 41 days ago

Lowered price and added trade as an option. Still have the P3 forsale/trade with or without modules. Want to trade, fire me a message. Would like this out soon before the next games arrive. Must be picked up as its heavy (bring friends) though I do have a stair climber .... even though we are going down with it. Shoot me a reasonable offer.

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-18
Manchester, NH
Trade

#30087 35 days ago

How about $12500 for all of it ..... thats almost 1/2 price for the base cab, three modules, plastics for each game, speaker grills and apron magnets for each game and a bunch of downloaded games. Trades still an option as well.

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-18
Manchester, NH
Trade

#30109 31 days ago

P3 is sold ..... but I have one module left. Weird Al's Museum with the full cabinet artwork, speaker panel artwork, magnetic apron, and the playfield plastics. Works with no issues.... $2800.

#30122 29 days ago

I made an official ad for this so I could post pics. This is the last module that I have... everything else has sold.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“This is the Weird Al module for the P3 system. Base cab and other modules sold so this is the one remaining. It's fully working, no issues, no problems with it. Comes with the c...”
2024-03-26
Manchester, NH
Viewed: 64 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30141 24 days ago

Price lowered on this. Stomp some weasels

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is the Weird Al module for the P3 system. It's fully working, no issues, no problems with it. Comes with the cross ramp, the cross ramp lock screw holder (yes I remembered to ...”
2024-03-26
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 118 times

3 weeks later
#30339 2 days ago

Still on the hunt for one of these bad boys

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a fully working MNF (no projects). Something local that I can pick up or you can deliver. Needs to have a good backglass.”
3 days ago
Manchester, NH
Wanted

438 posts in this topic match your search for posts by max_badazz. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider max_badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/2?tu=max_badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.