IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herbertbsharp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

397 posts in this topic match your search for posts by herbertbsharp. You are on page 2 of 2.
#16577 3 years ago

I created a facebook group (Northeast US Pinball For Sale group) that is similar to this thread:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NortheastUSPinballMachinesForSale

I found it time consuming to see many for sale posts on facebook that were too far away to pick up. I also see lots of interested buyers from far away that don't want to pay to ship. If the group gets traction I think it could be useful and solve those issues.

#16603 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Bummer, with all the selling moving to facebook, it will go dark here.
Saw craigslist go quiet as well with the popularty of facebook marketplace.
Sadly , not a member and unwilling to join.
My loss i guess.

I don't think anyone is moving their sales away from here, just adding them to facebook. Moving sales away from here is not the intent. This is still the best place to sell pins.

#16629 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Avatar from the 2013 run. I bought this from the original owner who got it NIB in 2013. Looking to trade for Game of Thrones, Family Guy or Batman Dark Knight.”
2020-05-18
Ballston Spa, NY
Trade
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 548 times

3 weeks later
#16897 3 years ago

Power Putt Live 2013 pedestal in excellent condition, most of it looks like new. 6 courses w/108 total holes, CID, card reader, dollar bill acceptor all fully functional. Ready for home or location. $1500

#16919 3 years ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Excellent condition all original pedestal that is fully functional. Card reader, CID, dollar bill acceptor all included and fully functional. This is the 6 course pack for a total ...”
2020-06-16
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 180 times

#16921 3 years ago

It is a lot of fun the courses are pretty cool, guests really like it.

#16957 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

You would think 3 weeks of looking, I could find a nice dmd game at 3500 or less. I’ve put about 600 miles on my truck to see 2 machines with reset issues and one that condition wasn’t as stated. The struggle is real here in NE Pa.

I've got a HUO Avatar for just a little more , $3850

#16964 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

I started debating this then I see your a 9 hour round trip.

I would meet you 90 minutes from my home which would save you three hours off that 9

#16965 3 years ago

Nice Addams Family, plays 100%, no magnet burn, slight edging on some inserts. $6250

Ad coming soon.

#16985 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This a HUO Avatar in excellent condition. I purchased it from the original owner who got it NIB in 2013. There are no issues cosmetically or mechanically. The cabinet has zero mark...”
2020-06-21
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 675 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16987 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This Addams plays 100% and has a pretty nice playfield. No magnet burn. No broken plastics or ramps. No acid or board hacks. The topper is in great shape. The cabinet has some bump...”
2020-06-21
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 978 times

#16993 3 years ago

Very uncommon dedicated Ghosts n' Goblins for sale

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“This an all original dedicated Ghosts 'n' Goblins. It has matching serial #'s on cabinet, monitor and boards. The monitor has some burn in, but it is not noticeable in game, the pi...”
2020-08-03
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 564 times

#17006 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

Complete Star Trek collection for sale! all games are very good to collector quality https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/98049

Wow, that's pretty awesome.

#17013 3 years ago

Totally off topic but....

Anyone looking to buy a nice rock of a diamond? 1.7 carat VS1 I solitaire in a 6 prong engagement setting, retail appraisal at $18k, $7500 firm, not looking for trades. GIA report and pics available. We can meet at Glennpeter Jewelers in Albany that will verify. You won't get anything near this for this price.

Here's the exact diamond if y'all are interested:

https://www.ritani.com/diamonds/round-diamond-1-70-Carat-I-color-GIA-certified/D-1HSSM8

#17015 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Gotta but something off you at some point but this is not it. GLWTS!

LOL thanks!

#17022 3 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

decent players Elvira and the party monsters $2500
green pinscore displays, led's , new ramps. cab decent
plays 100%
will post in Market tomorrow with pictures
located in Auburn NH 03032
Thanks
John

That's not going to last very long

#17042 3 years ago

Buyer flaked, Avatar available

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This a HUO Avatar in excellent condition. I purchased it from the original owner who got it NIB in 2013. There are no issues cosmetically or mechanically. The cabinet has zero mark...”
2020-06-21
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 675 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17047 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Buyer flaked, Avatar available

Machine - For Sale

HUO Avatar (Pro) from 2013 Run

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “This a HUO Avatar in excellent condition. I purchased it from the original owner who got it NIB in 2013. There are no issues cosmetically or mechanically. The cabinet has zero mark...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Deposit received, pending again!

#17070 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

In search of an Apollo 13. I was showing my mom various machines in a book and she instantly was obsessed with Apollo 13 since it's one of her favorite movies. Her 70th birthday is coming up and I figured that could be a great gift!
Price range I'm looking for is $3000-$3500. Can't really go any higher than that.

Dude! My mom wants a pinball machine too!
[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

1 week later
#17152 3 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Fast Eddie drives a pick up. That poor guys back would never be the same after moving something that large.

He does have a lift gate though, and a pretty big back.

#17191 3 years ago

Laser War, nice shape $1900, ad coming soon

#17198 3 years ago

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a single working 7 digit display unit from High Speed, Grand Lizard, Road Kings or Laser War.”
2020-07-11
Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 51 times

Ghosts n' Goblins still available

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“This an all original dedicated Ghosts 'n' Goblins. It has matching serial #'s on cabinet, monitor and boards. The monitor has some burn in, but it is not noticeable in game, the pi...”
2020-08-03
Ballston Spa, NY

1 week later
#17268 3 years ago

Laaaaaaasssssssser War

Machine - For Sale
Laser War Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a good looking Laser War that plays 100%. All new star posts, rubber and comet LEDs in GI. Backbox has LEDs, inserts are incandescent. Player 2 score display has an issue t...”
2020-07-19
Ballston Spa, NY
1,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 524 times

#17318 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I take the offer of a free lunch very seriously Levi.
https://imgur.com/ZGvRlUL
Hopefully Moore from 85 is okay and this is serviceable enough. I usually get an Alaskan Roll and Unagi Nigiri
Edit 1: Also to be fair, X-Files is on my want list. Girlfriend loves it. I love it. Would love to have all those hot freaky fucks on a translite in my living room. PM me if you have a deal on one.
Edit 2: I also don't want anybody to be bullied here. Obviously it was a ridiculous trade offer, but maybe we shouldn't have jumped THAT hard on it. Pinside requires thick skin sometimes (all pinball does) and I hope Mr. Moberg returns triumphant, with one more pin and two less pins and less cash (somehow).

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen

#17355 3 years ago

Big props to the northeast crew for keeping it hilarious today!

#17395 3 years ago

WTB: Diamond Lady

#17422 3 years ago

Heads up everybody, there's a sketchy dude in the Albany, NY area looking to part with a "pirates of the Varangian" for $2500. He reached out to me and was super, super sketchy with a story about how he owes his brother money. I passed because it sounded like I was going to be robbed, seriously. I always approach these situations with no fear but this one made me stop dead in my tracks. Reminded me of the supposed armed robbery in the Albany area 4 or 5 months ago. Be careful. He's going by the name John Emma and is possibly using an iPhone for email.

#17428 3 years ago

Very nice RollerCoaster Tycoon $3,000, ad coming soon

#17439 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Laser War Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a good looking Laser War that plays 100%. All new star posts, rubber and comet LEDs in GI. Backbox has LEDs, inserts are incandescent. Player 2 score display has an issue t...”
2020-07-19
Ballston Spa, NY
1,600 (Firm)

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
2020-08-03
Ballston Spa, NY

#17451 3 years ago

Price dropped to $1600, this game is way too cool to be this cheap

Machine - For Sale
Laser War Archived
2020-07-19
Ballston Spa, NY
1,600 (Firm)

1 week later
#17539 3 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Well this explains the sudden spike on it, bah.

What's the spike?

#17541 3 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Spike in interest for the seller after it was posted here. Half joking, I'm sure there was plenty of interest already. Good deal!

Oh I see, I thought you meant the price went up

#17560 3 years ago

LIONMAN!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Swords of Fury Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “This is a 100% playing Swords of Fury with a nice playfield and a great cabinet. The cabinet is really in fantastic shape for a game from this era. There are no broken or cracked p...”
2020-08-19
Ballston Spa, NY
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 679 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#17788 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working machine in good shape, but it has been folded up for the last year. I'd honestly rather not set it back up. The cabinet was repainted and looks very nice. The back gl...”
2021-08-09
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 63 days
Viewed: 1072 times

1 week later
#17886 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working machine in good shape, but it has been folded up for the last year. I'd honestly rather not set it back up. The cabinet was repainted and looks very nice. The back gl...”
2021-08-09
Ballston Spa, NY

6 months later
#19873 3 years ago

Looking to pick up an Iron Maiden pro, routed ok, not looking for a modded out show queen with DSL's.

#19896 3 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Yikes, never heard that one before....a bit trashy....people here have daughters ya know.... dads reading that will be clutching pearls. lol

Dudes can have DSL's too

4 months later
#21366 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
2021-08-09
Ballston Spa, NY

1 week later
#21445 2 years ago

Munsters Premium color available later this week, 600 plays, some mods, excellent condition. $7000, will consider Jurassic Park pro + $1500.

1 week later
#21521 2 years ago
Quoted from loneranger:

Gordon did the same thing to me. Good luck with your sale.

Is he that pain in the ass dude from New Jersey?

#21524 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Isn't everyone from Jersey a pain in the ass?!

LOL , if it's the guy I think it is he seriously pissed me off a couple times at least. He really jerked me around when I was selling a pin on eBay or Craigslist, he kept telling me he was on his way and pushing back the pickup time that day. He never showed up. A few years later he finally did actually buy something from me, but he even pissed me off then. I kind of recognized his MO and searched his phone number in my email and sure enough it was the same guy from years before.

And I love my buyers, even ones from f'n' New Jersey! Not that dude though.

#21530 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackrabbt:

Pinsider #20179? This guy named Gordon did the same thing to me in January of 2021. We agreed on a price and a time for him to pick up a pin. He kept coming up with excuses (had a problem with his furnace) and delaying until he stopped replying to my messages asking if he still intended to buy the pin. Interesting his Pinside account is now frozen.

It's frozen? I don't think he will be missed. I have a feeling one or more members of the moderation team were looking into the complaints. People bitch about getting their posts moderated, but they are here to keep the bad guys and bad behavior out of this place. Quick actions like freezing his account after the complaints today really demonstrates how hard they work and how much they really help.

#21565 2 years ago

As Lord of this thread I hereby decree that F'n' New Jersey is in the Northeast. So it is written, so it shall be.

#21566 2 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Jurassic Park Pro or Stranger Things Pro? I have cash, or a Munsters Premium to trade if you add cash.

#21569 2 years ago

Open the gates and New Jersey will come!

#21571 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

If the delta variant wipes out my location (again) I’ll have both available.

Ugh, sorry to hear you might have to deal with that. Good luck

1 month later
#21988 2 years ago

Looking to trade Wonka Standard with topper and tons of playfield mods for Medieval Madness

1 week later
#22119 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Tales of the Arabian Nights, willing to ship or drive along distance.”
2021-10-11
Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
Viewed: 69 times

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Lord of the Rings, willing to ship or drive long distance.”
2021-10-11
Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
Viewed: 118 times

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an original Medieval Madness, willing to ship or drive long distance.”
2021-10-11
Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 37 times

#22168 2 years ago

Wanted: Tales of the Arabian Nights

Wanted: Lord of the Rings

Wanted: Medieval Madness

Landed all 3! Never had so much success with a WTB, all 3 successful within days!

#22170 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Hopefully it was a Full
Size MM

'twas

My girl got me the mini one (which was really nice, it is well made too) - she didn't think I'd find the real thing so fast! Neither did I

#22171 2 years ago

TheGiggler Thanks for the thumbs up, but don't take my camera, you creep!

1 month later
#22483 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Excellent condition Munsters premium color. 1150~ plays, no issues. Several playfield mods and side art. Shaker motor. Can ship if arranged by buyer and paid via bank wire.”
2021-11-15
Ballston Spa, NY
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 683 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22484 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Star Trek pro with mirror blades and Shaker motor. Plays 100%. I did have this machine on location for a little while, it was previously at the sanctum and is in great shape. ...”
2022-01-05
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 1131 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22487 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Very nice Willy Wonka standard with a ton of playfield mods. Has topper and gobstopper shooter as well. The playfield looks great and packed with everything added. It plays 100%. O...”
2021-11-15
Ballston Spa, NY
8,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 316 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#22744 2 years ago

Deal ended up not going through, back to available

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Star Trek pro with mirror blades and Shaker motor. Plays 100%. I did have this machine on location for a little while, it was previously at the sanctum and is in great shape. ...”
2022-01-05
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 1131 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22847 2 years ago

Possibly looking to trade my very nice TZ for a Tron pro, Eli ramps a must, prefer 3D trans & arcade mod

1 week later
#22955 2 years ago

Nice LOTR for trade, LED OCD, Color DMD, extra new plastic set, palantir mod
Looking to trade +/- cash for Stranger Things Premium, Tron Pro w/Eli ramps, or Monster Bash

#22970 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Tron pro, must have Eli Ramps.”
2022-01-05
Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 128 times

1 month later
#23260 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “GNR SE, audits show 675~ plays. Looks basically like new. $7750”
2022-02-13
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 261 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23280 2 years ago

Looking to trade very nice Mando Pro for a Deadpool

#23284 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “Excellent condition with low plays, looking to trade for Deadpool Pro or CCr (in hand, no preorder spots)”
2022-05-27
Ballston Spa, NY
Trade
Archived after: 65 days
Viewed: 1016 times

3 weeks later
#23527 2 years ago

Props for new marketing techniques

Add totally changed, was humourous

#23562 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Fully working EATPM in nice shape. New CPR plastics, new ramps, new star posts all within the last 100 plays. Very nice playfied with original mylar. No issues. LEDs. Side rails ha...”
2022-03-21
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 578 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23563 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Very nice LOTR with Color DMD, LED OCD for inserts & GI, flipper fidelity speakers, and palantir mod. This is an early run with the extra figurines. Pickup preferred.”
2022-03-21
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 802 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23568 2 years ago

Project-ish Space Shuttle for sale soon, nice cabinet & coin door, decent playfield with some wear, plays, displays good, boards look good, some sounds missing - probably needs roms. You'll want to shop it out. $2,000

#23574 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Whom do you speak of & what machine?

It's this one , the thing has the worst planking of any WH20 I've seen and the closest picture of it has the manuals on top. Lovely.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132325

#23576 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Gotcha thanks. lol kinda cryptic why couldn't Willow just state such... you can definitely see the planking; if I decided to do a deal I certainly would ask for better/closer images before offer/deal.

She's probably just not one to call somebody out since this is a very friendly place. "The Godfather" doesn't mind doing the deed though . I mean, that's a pretty deliberate set of pictures in the ad.

And don't forget to remove your downvote

#23591 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

But I’ll call you out. To give me an excellent deal on that EATPM you have.

Sorry! Sold it today

1 week later
#23715 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm going to start a Facebook page for people who don't use pinside.

I'm gonna start a zine for people that don't use the internet

#23742 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Shuttle Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Decent Space Shuttle that needs some work. Playfield is pretty good as far as these go. Game flips and plays, everything seems to work. Displays are good. Coin door is really nice,...”
2022-04-10
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 665 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#23887 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “Excellent condition with low plays, looking to trade for Deadpool Pro or CCr (in hand, no preorder spots)”
2022-05-27
Ballston Spa, NY
Trade

2 weeks later
#24018 1 year ago

Have a Mando pro, looking to trade for Deadpool pro or CCr, or maybe for an iron maiden pro or monster bash

#24069 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Wow, a whole two weeks from when I sold it to you for $200 at Pinfest. If I knew you were going to just flip it, I would have sold it to one of several Pinsiders who were interested.

Oh, the horror! In this hobby, almost everything is sold for more than it was bought for. The dude probably wasn't looking to flip it from the start. Is it really worth the effort for $100ish? Is the $100 worth the heartache and stress of getting butt hurt for you?

#24076 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Just calling out a 75% price increase 2 weeks after sale. Seems like you are the one horrified. Maybe he is a friend of yours and that's why you are reacting the way you are?

Nah, man. We've all sold stuff that is later priced higher, sometimes immediately after. Get used it or don't sell anything

#24081 1 year ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

Not all of us! I really tried forever to buy and sell games at cost and just get the fun of owning them for free for several months. Since covid this hobby has become alot more cut throat in getting a good deal and made alot of people forget that this is a fun hobby and not a business. Make your money in quarters like Steve Richie intended.

In that post I was talking about selling something that someone else flipped. Its happened to me and most others. Even dudes that flip games watch others make money off them.

#24111 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
2022-05-27
Ballston Spa, NY
Trade

1 week later
#24232 1 year ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Although I do think it's hilarious how many people on this site talked trash on Stranger Things when it released and now want one.

Yeah, I got mine on a whim 2 years ago for $4400 and liked it a lot. Never understood the hate, but it helped me get a deal!

1 week later
#24367 1 year ago

Very nice Mortal Kombat 2 arcade machine, looks and plays great. $1500 firm. Ad coming today

#24417 1 year ago

Midway Flash pitch and bat machine in nice shape, but does not start a game. I don't work on these and have not even looked into it. Backglass, playfied & cabinet all pretty nice. $375

#24460 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Looking for either a Star wars Trilogy or Stargate buy outright or can trade a rescue 911 + cash.

I have a nice Stargate almost ready, $3750, ad probably tomorrow

1 month later
#24898 1 year ago

Selling my Mortal Kombat II machine:

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“This is an original dedicated MK2 arcade machine, the cabinet is in great shape with minor fade on the left side, front and right look good. The monitor is very nice, bright and cl...”
2023-03-11
Ballston Spa, NY
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 112 days
Viewed: 840 times

#24899 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Striker Xtreme Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a very nice SXT. It plays 100% and looks very good. The playfield has a great shine. Cabinet is nice. NVRAM installed. DMD bright and clear. No issues.”
2022-07-31
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 264 times
Contributed to Pinside

#24902 1 year ago

Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “This is an NOS plastic set for LOTR that includes the path of the dead. Protective coating is on all pieces and has not been peeled off. Note Arwen plastic does not have Arwen due ...”
2023-03-11
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 112 days
Viewed: 724 times

#24906 1 year ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “This is a used Pinbot Playfield. Full mylar still installed. Center "Sun" insert has damage. Great for hardtop, restore or wall art. Pickup preferred.”
2022-08-02
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 169 times

1 month later
#25123 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Nice Meteor, boots and plays, everything works. No flaking on the backglass, cabinet is nice. It needs to be shopped though. 3rd player display flickers. Right rear leg bracket wil...”
2022-09-04
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 899 times

1 week later
#25241 1 year ago

I actually want those f'n' ramps I just don't want to pay a lot

1 month later
#25669 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Excellent condition. Works 100% and looks great. A few scratches on left side of back box. No issues, only selling because I have 2.”
2022-10-29
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 817 times

1 week later
#25747 1 year ago

5400 for this baby

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Excellent condition. Works 100% and looks great. A few scratches on left side of back box. No issues, only selling because I have 2.”
2022-10-29
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 817 times

2 weeks later
#25938 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This is a beautiful, restored TOTAN. New CPR gold playfield, color lcd dmd, pinball pro speaker upgrade, mirror blades, new cabinet decals with top notch corner work, new subway, m...”
2022-11-25
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 906 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#26003 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Mmmm, disagree. I think he’s clearly in front, Robert Butch is a healthy Second, you and I, a close third.
Well I know I’m in the top five anyways, or was at one point
I dunno, it’s been a shit ton of games, I’ll say that.

Yo, is everybody for getting eabundy? He's slowed down but back in the day that guy moved a lot too

6 months later
#27657 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Flash Baseball Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Untested Flash Baseball pitch and bat. I'm not sure if I ever plugged this in, but assume it doesn't start a game. It is in pretty good shape.”
2023-07-01
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 218 times

#27662 9 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Big Daddy restoration project. Picked this up for myself a couple years ago and never touched it. I don't believe it will start a game. I'm renovating my house so I'll never get to...”
2023-07-02
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 162 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27672 9 months ago

Other - For Sale
“This is a set of 2 linked Cruis'n USA arcade games. They are linked and the cable is included. They are both fully functional. The right monitor is very, very good, the left is goo...”
2023-07-04
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 405 times

#27697 9 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Nice Meteor, boots and plays, all switches and solenoids work, except pop bumper doesn't fire. Back glass is good, cabinet is nice. Displays are nice and bright. Right rear leg bra...”
2023-07-07
Ballston Spa, NY
1,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 384 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27703 9 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone in New England looking for an exidy crossbow project? $1500

Damn! That's not something you see every day

#27707 9 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a nice, clean Duotron, the cabinet was repainted at some point in it's life and it looks very good. The playfield has some planking but looks very good overall. It needs ne...”
2023-07-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 568 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27714 9 months ago

Price drop because I need it gone, $500

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a nice, clean Duotron, the cabinet was repainted at some point in it's life and it looks very good. The playfield has some planking but looks very good overall. It needs ne...”
2023-07-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Contributed to Pinside

#27741 9 months ago

I thought this was a good price, I guess I better... THINK AGAIN!

Make a decent offer

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
2023-07-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#27803 9 months ago

Looking to trade ACDC Premium for Monster Bash +/- cash, Williams original preferred

#27805 9 months ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Any interest in a temp trade? I've got a super nice MBr SE .. also, we're still loving the TOTAN I picked up from you last year.

Happy you are still enjoying it! Temp trade probably would be tough to do for me , but I'll keep it in mind! Thanks!

#27807 9 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
2023-07-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Contributed to Pinside

#27810 9 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Good looking super cheap pin AND WCW reruns??? How hasn’t this sold?

Lol I was waiting for someone to notice that. This deal is..... Too Sweeeeet!

#27853 9 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Iron Maiden Pro in great shape with no issues. Add-ons are: shaker motor, inside Egyptian art, sarcophagus mod, shooter lane cliffy and some plastic protectors. Playfield has a gre...”
2023-07-29
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 265 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27862 8 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Excellent condition, excellent playing AC/DC premium vault. No issues, plays 100%. Looks great.”
2023-07-31
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 489 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#28005 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great looking and playing TZ. New translite, DMD looks new. Cabinet has no fade and looks great, though it does has some scratches, dings and touchups. Playfield looks great, no br...”
2023-08-13
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 982 times

#28012 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Hollywood Heat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hollywood Heat, plays 100%. Comet LEDs in inserts and GI. Solenoids, flippers etc, are nice and strong. Translite isn't yellowed out like most. Cab has scratches and touchups, most...”
2023-09-30
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 99 days
Viewed: 1237 times

#28056 8 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I have no problem if people want to shoot me an offer. Worst case scenario is a polite decline and that's the end it.
"What's your best cash price" is basically a low-ball without the courage to actually low ball. I'm not going to negotiate for you

One guy double whammied me on my TZ ad the other day with: "What's your best price? Cash on the glass". It took everything in my power not to tell the guy to go straight to fucking hell LOL

Everyone else was offering German bearer bonds or bad checks on the floor. Thank god this master negotiator had fucking cash.

#28058 8 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I basically have a standard response: You are welcome to make an offer.
Usually, I never hear from them again.

Yeah, that's how I typically handle it, and yeah, they never come through with an offer.

#28062 8 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Post that MM for sale and I'll make an offer Herb. I'll even bring a sandwich

LOL

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Don't forget the shasta!

LOL Yes! We're showing our pinside age around here haha

#28095 8 months ago

After probably a dozen people said they would take it, it finally sold to the second guy of the day today. The first guy said he couldn't make it because his dog tore his ACL 2 hours before he was supposed to be here, that's a new one LOL.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great looking and playing TZ. New translite, DMD looks new. Cabinet has no fade and looks great, though it does has some scratches, dings and touchups. Playfield looks great, no br...”
2023-08-13
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 982 times

#28100 8 months ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

I can tell you from a very recent experience, that ACL repair for a dog costs exactly as much as you listed your TZ for! I told my wife we could get 4-5 replacement dogs for the price of the refurb'd dog. Don't have to tell you her answer.

I believe it, and I feel for anybody, and the dog, that have to go through that. I just don't believe the guy that said it to me. Excuses and stuff we're coming out of the woodwork on this game. I normally have super thick skin when selling stuff, but the hassles selling this thing, even a very competitive price, were ridiculous.

I'm super happy the guy that got it this AM was the one who ended up with the game. Really nice guy, followed through every step of the way, one of my all time favorite buyers.

#28102 8 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I take that personally...

LOL! *ONE OF* ! You're my favorite haha

#28104 8 months ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

And this is why I love Pinside. I think I'm ok but thank you so much for the offer.

And you're my favorite too haha

#28132 8 months ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

funny, my friend was selling a pinball machine , had it sold guy backed out last minute because he needed money for the dog, has to be the same person, he was in nj

Rick Totes?

#28139 8 months ago

Well in the Northeast, if we don't have successful sales, at least we have dead dogs and sandwiches.

#28141 8 months ago

Man's best friend bump

Machine - For Sale
Hollywood Heat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hollywood Heat, plays 100%. Comet LEDs in inserts and GI. Solenoids, flippers etc, are nice and strong. Translite isn't yellowed out like most. Cab has scratches and touchups, most...”
2023-09-30
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 99 days
Viewed: 1237 times

1 month later
#28376 7 months ago

Anyone looking to sell a Williams Monster Bash?

#28406 7 months ago

WTT super nice T3 plus some cash for a Stern TMNT pro

Still looking for a Williams Monster Bash too

#28439 6 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a TMNT pro in the Northeast”
2023-09-30
Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
Viewed: 33 times

#28441 6 months ago

Well, that was quick

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro)

New ad!
Archived

Wanted! - “Looking for a TMNT pro in the Northeast”

2023-09-30

Ballston Spa, NY

herbertbsharp

Wanted

Viewed: 33 times

Invite buyer for feedback

#28476 6 months ago

Anybody have a $6k Venom pro for sale in the NJ area? Driving down there this weekend

#28504 6 months ago

Last call, looking for a $6k Venom pro between upstate NY and central NJ this Saturday

#28513 6 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Admire your moxy but probably just a LITTLE early for that.
I’m still waiting for the $6000 Foo fighter pros. We’ve been getting close.

Yeah thanks, it actually is a little early, I know it. , But. There are two in the marketplace at 6200 and one that popped up last night in Tennessee at 6,000. So I'm not actually all that far off. Just might be tough to grab in this area right now. I honestly thought I would get a bunch of s*** from people about my post lol

#28532 6 months ago

Nice to see a realistic price on this one! Good deal for someone on a great game.

3 weeks later
#28770 5 months ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Be careful it might come with a "Right of first Refusal".

Take it to Steve Wilkos

#28803 5 months ago

WTB Venom Pro $5500~

#28806 5 months ago
Quoted from N80G80:

I see you and I lower you. wtb Venom Pro $3500

Hey, people aren't really buying at 6 and I've seen a few between 5500-6000, so I'm in the range

#28812 5 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And I scoffed when you were looking at $6k! I bet you get a taker at this point.
Dude regardless, don’t do it. The game is fucking terrible.

Lol, I knew you'd have something to say after my last WTB for it haha. I read your thoughts on it last night I think, I believe you, but I really dig Brian Eddy games and Venom is cool. I may regret it, but I have to give it a go!

#28813 5 months ago

Ok, in light of the recent comments:

WTB Venom $4500~

#28832 5 months ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

17 hrs round trip was a long day yesterday, But trailers got some juice in it

Can't wait to see what you got

#28855 5 months ago

Looking for some Percocets if someone is looking for a painless cash sale

2 weeks later
#28964 5 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

No Fear for sale or trade. Will need a shop but boots and sort of plays (flakey trough opto and a few bunk switches).
$2200.

Ugh how did I miss this? Drat!

#28981 5 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

the real bs is they’re probably going to start having speed cams on highways soon that just send tickets out. Start tinting your plates

They just started doing that in NY. Already got 2 last month. Good news is they tie it to your registration, not your license, so you don't get points and it doesn't go to your insurance.

1 week later
#29088 4 months ago

Gottlieb World Series, untested but complete, assume it won't start a game, the reels spin. Very nice playfield and excellent back glass, very nice cabinet, $700

2 weeks later
#29169 4 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I feel pretty confident in this price point based on condition,add-ons, and recent sales....but if people want options let's do some a la carte:
ColorDMD replaced with stock DMD: $6600
ColorDMD (current configuration) : $6900
ColorDMD and Sparky Tilt Topper: $7400
Stock DMD and Sparky Topper: $7100
I'm also interested in Stern DMD/Pro titles plus cash
Happy Holidays!

Machine - For Sale

For sale/trade: Metallica (Pro) LED

Featured

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$6900 cash or trade

Limited Edition Tilt Sparky topper is available at an additional $500

Cash sale preferred but will consider trades for other Sterns with cash coming back my w...”

7 days ago

Medford, NJ
(223 mi)

mbl1116

How about no DMD and a side of ranch?

2 weeks later
#29371 3 months ago
Quoted from TheBananaPeel69:

w jaws coming and the price crash hoping i can get an iron maiden for 5.5k soon!!

that is very realistic

#29372 3 months ago

Possibly looking to trade my new run Stanger Things Premium for an original AFM or NBA Fastbreak + $5k. Bought it on whim but after picking up MB too I realize I’m on a B/W kick lately.

#29403 3 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Series Archived
As is - “This is a Gottlieb World Series in untested but very good condition. Cabinet, back glass and playfield are in really nice shape with no significant wear. I honestly have not plugge...”
2024-01-07
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 397 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#30053 46 days ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new, HUO with 137 plays. No issues, tk lock works great.”
2024-03-09
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 467 times

2 weeks later
#30133 32 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like new from the latest run. Still in the spot where I unboxed it. 150 plays. TK lock works like a charm. No issues. Goodie bag still in place. A little bubbling on right ramp pro...”
2024-03-23
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 448 times
Contributed to Pinside

#30183 27 days ago

Happy 10-year anniversary to this thread! May there be another 10 years of bickering, sandwiches and debates about New Jersey. And 10 years of selling more games would be great too

1 week later
#30226 19 days ago

It’s because of the eclipse! The end is nigh!

1 week later
#30298 11 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Excellent condition, plays 100%, no issues. There is a small scratch on the lower cabinet on the left side.”
2024-04-14
Ballston Spa, NY
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 227 times

#30302 10 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Exceptional condition T3, plays 100%, full LED, mirror blades. Very clean. New rubber. No broken plastics. No dings or scrapes on the cabinet. A couple minor scuffs on the mirror b...”
2024-04-14
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 291 times
Contributed to Pinside

397 posts in this topic match your search for posts by herbertbsharp. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider herbertbsharp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/2?tu=herbertbsharp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.