IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

471 posts in this topic match your search for posts by colsond3. You are on page 2 of 2.
#12879 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Thanks, it's a very clean game with a solid cab and a great playfield. Problem is that I have plenty of interest already and pretty sure it will be sold well before you are able to make it up to CT.

That and your prices are always very good. You’ve had quite a few games I’ve wanted, just haven’t been able to connect yet. One of these days I will be showing up to your door with shrink wrap.

#12881 5 years ago

There’s the peanut gallery!! Give me some shrink wrap, chocolate syrup and an achondroplastic person and I’ll make magic happen.

#12886 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

My wife warns me that someday someone shows up for a pin and shrink wraps us instead of the pin. She might be onto something here.

LMAO.

Quoted from eagle18:

Colson I was starting to think your vehicle wasn’t allowing these things to jump in anymore.

It’s been putting up a fight, but after laying low to start the year I think I’m ready to get back in the mix.

1 month later
#13268 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I have a pretty nice space Invaders inner mirrored backglass I'd sell or trade.

If you don’t sell it by Pinfest, I’ll take it if it’s in good shape. Send a few pics if you can.

#13273 5 years ago

Christ, how many friggin Pinfest threads do we need? I was following the one shlokdoc started and the other hotel one.

1 month later
#13641 4 years ago

Putting this up for sale for my daughter. She said it’s OK if I wanted to pay the sales fee out of my own money too. WTH?

Looks like we may have another shyster in this hobby in 10 years.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Big Top Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “1977 Wico Big Top. I picked this game for my daughter when she was little because she wanted her own pin. She plays the big boy stuff now, so this has been sitting. Thought I would...”
2019-05-24
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 566 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13649 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Apple don’t fall far from the tree

What? You railroad people so much I was starting to think you were a member of the Vanderbilt family.

1 week later
#13718 4 years ago

Anybody want a free game?

GTB Spiderman. Cab is a little rough on two of the corners and has some damage. Playfield has some wear, and two cracked plastics. Backbox was painted over blue by somebody (gotta love when they do that) and was cleaned out...no boards, no displays, no BG and no speaker. Looks like all of the harnesses are there. Light panel is pretty scrappy, but harness is there. No legs. Looks like someone took the pop boards from under the playfield too. Mayfair and Gulf Pinball has them though.

I was going to combine this with another one I picked up, but figured I might just pass it on if somebody wants to start building one out of this rather than me part it out. Boards can be found or new ones are available.

Would like it picked up today if possible. Cleaning out the garage. I can send pics via PM if anybody’s interested.

#13720 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

You're making me nervous, giving away possessions and all.... Do you need a hug?!

From you? Always.

#13722 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

To many projects!

I have the second one torn completely apart and ready to dive in. Didn’t really need anything off of this one anyway. Plus I really need to get cracking on finishing the Halloween game. Need room.

#13724 4 years ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

Would be too tempted to try and steal your Vampire...

Feel free to play it when you stop by.

#13726 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody want a free game?

I also offered it up and posted a few pics in the “what machine did you bring home today” thread.

1 week later
#13803 4 years ago

Need to make room for a few other games.

Road Kings $575

Picked up at Pinfest as a nonworking project for $400, reflowed the MPU, replaced a few connectors and some header pins on the PSB. Shopped it. Full LED’s on upper PF, and some below. Plays fine and has a few spots of wear, and the flippers will need a rebuild at some point. But it plays decent and it’s fully working. Memory issue on start up, but I’m out of remote battery holders. A few of the insert sockets aren’t lighting. Open to offers.

Future Spa $400

Project game. Missing transformer, rectifier board and MPU. BG has some flaking and peeling. Playfield is in excellent shape. Cab is faded. Original coin door was dented to hell, so I found a replacement and installed it. I’ll include the original dented one also.

I’ll place ads later when I get a chance. Probably listing a few others as well.

3 weeks later
#13966 4 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Anyone have two fully working used 6 digit Bally displays? Need for a night rider ss. Also if anyone has an extra altek solenoid driver or mpu boards

I think I do. I can check and get back to you.

#13967 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Anyone have some spare legs? I need a set for a devil riders

I have a few powdercoated sets that I won’t be using, and a few other sets. I work in Princeton and you could meet me there if you wanted to pick them up. Let me know what size you need.

1 week later
#14109 4 years ago

Might be looking to move my MET quickly. I haven’t posted an ad yet, but open to offers.

Documented HUO, I’m second owner. Nicely modded Pro LED version with low plays, 2015 build date. Mods:

- Pinball Refinery armor
- Shaker motor
- Color DMD
- Creeping Death Light show rails and blades
- Translucent purple apron
- LED color changing speaker lights
- Green metallic flipper buttons
- MET speaker grid emblems
- Full Convolux plastic protector set (green)
- Snake plastic and ramp decal
- Snake tongue decal
- Flipperiffic flip toppers
- Modfather shooter rod
- Custom instruction cards
- Custom keychain
- NIB goodie bag and all paperwork

#14111 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Documented HUO, I’m second owner. Nicely modded Pro LED version with low plays, 2015 build date. Mod list: - Pinball Refinery armor - Shaker motor - Color DMD - Creeping Deat...”
2019-07-19
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1095 times

#14118 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Looking for a new wife, preferably one that enjoys pinball.

Quoted from Kawydud:

Join the club, wish there was a trade in place.

May be open to trades for other people’s wives for my MET Pro. I’ve been looking for a willing and able third person to add to the mix anyway.

#14129 4 years ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

What about for Vampire?

#14132 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone interested in a project Elektra?
Anyone have anything to trade for a project Elektra?

I have to come up your way in two weeks to drop my Superman off to Allan at Ardvark. If the price is right...

#14134 4 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

You'll need a large van for FG as well, with his new Black powdercoat rails and lockdown bar that is being done now.

Oh, I didn’t forget about your game Erik. Was killer to play your game and chat at Pintastic. And I told you then black powder would look awesome. I just thought of it earlier when I was contemplating what size vehicle to bring...

Heading to LA tomorrow for a week, but I’ll get in touch when I get back.

1 week later
#14224 4 years ago

MET is back available, buyer I was holding it for wasn’t able to come up with the funds. Open to offers/trade offers as well.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Documented HUO, I’m second owner. Nicely modded Pro LED version with low plays, 2015 build date. Mod list: - Pinball Refinery armor - Shaker motor - Color DMD - Creeping Deat...”
2019-07-19
Langhorne, PA

1 week later
#14273 4 years ago

MET still available. Received a lot of trade offers, starting to consider them more seriously if a cash sale doesn’t happen.

Might also be moving my restored BF.

Machine - For Sale
2019-07-19
Langhorne, PA

#14315 4 years ago

Cleaning out a few miscellaneous project things so I can redo my workspace in the garage. I don’t mind holding onto the stuff as I could get to the projects eventually, but if anybody’s interested or can use it now let me know. Open to offers.

Empty CV cab. Some slight decal damage on the front, sides are in great shape.

MMr backbox. Brand new, has one tiny scratch.

Blue metallic powdercoated WPC armor and legs. Siderails, legs, lockdown bar and receiver, backbox hinges, carriage bolts, shooter plate/mount.

Empty Aerosmith cab - new. No backbox. Has the complete lockdown receiver, start button, speaker, flipper buttons and switches, harnesses and PF hardware.

#14329 4 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Toying with trading / selling Met Pro. I really want to love this game but it feels like chopping wood. I really prefer games with modes.

MET lacking modes? You’re clearly joking. If you aren’t, send me some pics. I miss mine already and I just got rid of it two days ago.

#14366 4 years ago

Anybody want a shopped Bally Joust? $300. Cab was painted over black, PF glass has a crack in upper left corner, PF has some planking, BG is good but has some minor flake spots. Game plays, one score reel coil is locking intermittently. Pics posted in the Project Pin thread.

I have new sheets of glass for the framed armor Bally games, so I could include a sheet for another $50. Cheaper than anywhere else. Looking to move it quick to make space. If not, it might have to go into storage.

#14380 4 years ago

Seeing if any interest in an HUO MBr SE. Under 350 plays, still looks new. Added plasma wheel and glow in the dark rubber kit. $6400 obo. Not 100% sure I want to move it, but seeing if any interesting offers might be out there.

Also might be open to trades for alphanum/DMD/LCD games or anything on my wishlist + cash. Not 100% sure I want to move it, but seeing if any interesting offers might be out there.

#14405 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Monster Bash Remake Special Edition (SE) up for sale. Still not 100% sure I want to move this, but thought I would throw it out there. Game has very low play count, not a scratch ...”
2019-08-19
Langhorne, PA
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1506 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#14488 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

It was a joke but fair enough.

Jokes are forbidden here.

And what the hell is a DM? I thought that was a Twitter thing.

#14490 4 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

It means "Direct Messaging". Use to be called PM for "Private Messaging". Everyone like to keep changing terminology to show to cast out old folks.

I gotcha...come on man, you know I’m hip. Was just a little fun rhetorical sarcasm Tax...they are called PM’s here. Private message or Pinside Mail, whichever you prefer.

#14502 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And there you have it, folks: The two reasons I'm no longer on Pinside.

I knew I could get you to post again. You bastard. Welcome back Slugger!!

1 week later
#14590 4 years ago

Found another game I probably want to grab. If so, might be throwing two games up for sale.

Minty restored BF $3300
Minty Space Invaders $1,700 (LED and new Titan rubber kits still in the bag included) No wear on PF, cabinet beautiful and both BG’s perfect.

If any interest, shoot me a PM. Open to offers. Might be willing to sell both together for a discounted price.

#14592 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Sell me that Bram Stokers Dracula!

I’ll bring it when I come back up to pick up my Superman.

2 weeks later
#14707 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored Batman Forever. Not sure I wanted to move this, but thought I would throw it out there as I want to grab something else. PF and cab are mint. Only flaw since restor...”
2019-10-01
Langhorne, PA
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1711 times

#14731 4 years ago

I’ll let my BF go for $2900 if it gets picked up today or tomorrow!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-forever-29#post-5238486

#14736 4 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I'll pick it up after the York show for $2700

#14749 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Silly, isn't it. LOL.
I really miss TWD and ST... and EATPM too.

All good titles. Although I’ve never bought the same title more than once.

#14756 4 years ago
Quoted from icanswim70:

Bumping this. Please actually be selling your machine, i've now had 3 people bail at the last minute.

Three different people that said they would sell you their game, then the sellers themselves all bailed at the last minute? That sounds odd.

#14759 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Now if it were two or four...... That would sound even.

Always adding something useful to the conversation...

Quoted from GreenMachine19:

This just happened to me last night. I’m still looking for an MMr. If you PM me to tell me you want to sell me your machine. Please be actually ready to sell your machine.

Nuts. Even when I list games I’m not sure I want to sell, I follow through with it if a deal is made. I just cope with the regret afterwards.

#14764 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

BTW, that Frankenstein also comes to mind. We had our fill in six years of owning it but man... I still miss that six ball multi-ball!

As do I. I’m really trying to get my hands on one of the other ones listed right now.

#14800 4 years ago

Need some space! Temp price drop on BF before I pull the ad and keep it.

Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored Batman Forever. Not sure I wanted to move this, but thought I would throw it out there as I want to grab something else. PF and cab are mint. Only flaw since restor...”
2019-10-01
Langhorne, PA
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1711 times

#14801 4 years ago

Also putting up a few other games to see if any interest so I don’t have to put them in storage.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Mr. and Mrs. Pac Man project. Not sure MPU is salvageable, might need one. BG nice with one scratch, PF and cab are decent. I’ll include yellow powdercoated legs.”
2019-10-13
Langhorne, PA
Viewed: 531 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hokus Pokus Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game plays 100%, nice and smooth. BG has some minor spot flaking on the pink cape. PF is excellent. Cab is nice, but front is a little rough and needs some refurbishing. Recently...”
2019-10-13
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 490 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14807 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Damn Colson, you are blowing out the deals! That Hokus Pokus is tempting, but I don’t have the time or a Pin Hauler these days.

Yeah, passing them on for what I paid, actually losing a little bit on each. Just trying to hook people up. HP playfield is in excellent shape, going to be a little sad to see it go.

And trying to move them fairly easy due to 3 other games coming in.

2 weeks later
#14873 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

a dead Bally Home is likely to stay dead for example given the lack of parts.
Thanks!

Most commonly, only the PSB has to be rebuilt down in the cabinet on Bally home models, and all of the parts are available on eBay and various other sites. I’ve repaired several of them and got them running.

#14890 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Thx. Prefer local sale, I can wait, not in a rush...sell me yours!

Sure...$5k. Hahahahaha.

1 month later
#15224 4 years ago

Anybody have a GTB Hulk backbox light panel, or any System 1 light panel?

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Picked up a Gottlieb Hulk last week, light panel has some slight water damage and resulting swelling. Anybody have one for a Hulk laying around, or any other System 1 game? Any he...”
2019-12-22
Langhorne, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 763 times

#15236 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Suck it up, that isn't too far!

Coming from the guy who thinks 1 1/2 hours each way is a “long drive”.

#15237 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I have one in my hulk But it’s a vault game sorry.

You bastard!!

Quoted from the96stang:

But you and I both know the fool who has a handful of system one cabs sitting in his garage.

Do tell Bri...do tell.

#15243 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Let me see if between them all I have a spare light panel or not.

Very cool. Stop buying Brian’s crap!! Haha. Let me know.

Quoted from jaytrem:

Might be traveling through there later this week if it needs a ride south.

Awesome Jay. Thanks man.

#15260 4 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Hilton ny by Rochester

By local, Brent means within 20 minutes of his house. Certainly not across state lines.

2 weeks later
#15375 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

There is someone local selling a pair of machines, Kiss (Bally) and Hulk (Gottlieb) in good condition for 5k if anyone has any interest.

Only good condition at $2500 each?

#15378 4 years ago

Have a Fan-tas-tic sitting around I could pass on if anybody’s interested - $300.

I cleaned up the coin door and started to clean the cab a while back, but haven’t gotten back to it. It was actually cleaning up pretty nice. BG has some flaking that was “touched up” by last owner, PF isn’t bad at all. Game boots but everything is real tight and sluggish. Could be a stuck relay...seems like it’s stuck on Player 1. Never had a chance to dive into it. Wheel plastic inside PF has a crack in it.

PM for pics.

#15390 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Loaded MSF in excellent condition. Game plays fast and mean. Color DMD, art blades, added spot lamps, trough light, Titan rubber kit, full Cliffy set (both scoops and Ice Cave), fu...”
2020-01-17
Langhorne, PA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#15562 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Nice Bally Game Show - Good cabinet color. Works great. Minimal PF wear. Backglass is excellent - $1700

Great price for a fun game.

#15564 4 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I’ve seen this game and someone will be very happy with it

And you didn’t have Erica go pick it up?

2 weeks later
#15679 4 years ago

Taxman has unfortunately passed away this week. He was an incredibly close friend of mine and will forever be missed.

Jim, sorry to hear that dude. I knew Dave and we hung out at Pintastic the year before last. I’d certainly come if I was in the area.

#15697 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Hell I'm holding both a Haunted House and POTO for a friend as he looks for a large abode.

You won’t be holding them for 20 years...and we speak regularly. Just looking for a “larger” abode.

#15701 4 years ago

Anybody have or have a lead on a nice Superman apron?

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Anybody out there have a nice Atari Superman apron? Would love to replace mine with a nicer one.”
2021-06-23
Langhorne, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 319 times

#15713 4 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a System 80/80A SC01 chip for my Devil’s Dare if anybody can help. Goes in the U-14 socket on the Sound/Speech board. I’d like to hear some speech on this thing! ...”
2020-02-24
Langhorne, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 324 times

#15717 4 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Hi guys, Im a noobie lurker type, but my money is green and I finally have enough of it saved up to put a feeler out for my first table!
It seems pretty unlikely given that I live in the hinterland, but I am hoping to buy and pick up a project/players NBA Fastbreak here in Northern New England.
Also fond of Who Dunnit and The Sopranos, but the latter is likely over my budget.

You’re looking for a few titles that don’t come up all the time, but good luck on your search and welcome to the hobby. Congrats on stepping out of the shadows. Now find that first game!

Then the second...then the third...and so on.

#15727 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Colson3 see the sco1 voice synthesizer replacement thread.

When I search that only two threads come up, but the relevant one only has two posts that don’t say anything much. Somebody trying to make the speech sound more human.

If it’s not that, do you have a link to the thread you’re referring to? Thanks.

1 week later
#15892 4 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Brand New Echo Lake Game Plan MPU 2. Has never been used, still in original packaging. I picked it up as a back up, but my buddy was able to fix the original MPU in my game. Has R...”
2020-03-09
Langhorne, PA
360 (Firm)
Archived after: 52 days
Viewed: 188 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#16380 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Edit: Friend of mine has contacted the seller, it is now an auction with a list.

Of course it is.

1 month later
#16802 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

That's really cool! I like how it bounces!

That’s what she said.

#16836 3 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

I'd still pay to watch it.

3 weeks later
#17078 3 years ago

Throwing my Lizard out there...the game.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinball Lizard Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Putting up my Pinball Lizard by Game Plan. BG has a few scrapes, some lifting and touch ups, very presentable though. Previous owner removed the mylar from the playfield, so ther...”
2020-06-29
Langhorne, PA
975 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1402 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17103 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

My wife purchased Aerosmith NIB from them back in March of this year

Now that’s a good wife.

1 week later
#17222 3 years ago

Have some new standard tempered PF glass on hand if anybody local needs any. $40 per sheet.

#17224 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Let me know when you're selling smoked cheddar from the Allentown Amish Market. I'll take 7 blocks and can pick them up from you when you're out my way. Thank you.

I’ll grab some for you next trip. Just for you though. (total lies)

#17227 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Fun fact: I was a drummer in the sesame place brass band as a college job one summer.
Fun times.

3 miles from my house. I think everybody I know worked there at one point or another, other than me.

Ironically, I’m also a medic, and had a call years ago where someone in costume got ran over by one of the floats during the parade. She was pretty injured, broken back, and I remember the manager was flipping out because I started cutting off the $7k costume with my trauma scissors. Like I had a choice.

#17228 3 years ago

If you end up in my neck of the woods sometime I’ll snag some. Ran out of last years Allentown supply.

I’m actually heading up your way in a couple weeks. I can bring a few sheets with me.

#17235 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Hey Colson, how far up north are you headed?

To CT, then Providence. Might be by the end of this month, or the first or second week in August.

#17236 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

True, but if it was on the parade route, you’re basically dissecting open a flattened Elmo in front of a bunch of kids... and then a person in severe pain emerges from the inside.

Haha. True, but I couldn’t manipulate her to get her out of the suit without destroying it. You can’t move a patient with a broken back much before getting them on the longboard for spine stabilization.

I’d rather risk the kids seeing a person emerge from a costume or “cutting” the character, rather than risking spinal cord injury and severe neurological damage to a young girl resulting in possible paralysis, or even quadriplegia.

Sorry for the side bar.

#17310 3 years ago

At least this one can’t be blamed on me.

#17311 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

LOL, I'm sure he'll rage quit yet once again as the pattern has been established, he's a recidivist quitter lol.

Next time will be the last. Like Jumanji, I think he’s down to one bar tattoo on his left arm.

1 month later
#17637 3 years ago

Still have a few games to pick up from deals in place, but taking a step back for a bit. So...going to clear some out.

MET Pro LED $4,650 - HUO, 3rd owner, in great shape. Creeping Death Light rails, Convolux, few other little mods. Sparky magnet is a little mushroomed. Game plays perfect with no issues.

Embryon $1,400 - real nice backglass, PF real nice, cab was repainted by previous owner, done pretty well. Has low sound hum going on during gameplay, could be potentiometer. All flips rebuilt, plays great.

GTB Incredible Hulk $1,500 - Game was recently torn down to the bone and shopped. All metal polished. Sunlight LEDs. New posts, new rollover guides, new pop caps, new flippers. Titan rubber kit. New light panel, new Shay backglass. Rottendog MPU and driver board. A few sounds aren’t working, but I haven’t dove back into it. Game plays like butter.

Devils Dare $950 - some wear on PF, backglass real nice. Cab has a good amount of bumps and scrapes. Game was missing a soundboard when I bought it, but I was able to find a refurbed sound board and Sc-01 chip, but still having sound and speech issues. Refurbed power supply. Game plays, but needs to be shopped and needs some love.

Fan-tas-tic $250 - needs work

Probably going to be others, and I’ll put up ads.

#17643 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Damn you Colson. Don’t force me into a road trip

You can borrow my EZ Pass

I’m actually getting ready to head up your way and can bring something with me?

2 months later
#18241 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I've got a bunch of brass plated hardware I don't think I'm ever going to use. Bought it on a whim. 4 brass casters and 16 leg bolts. Take em all for $20.

I’ll take them when I cruise up your way the weekend of the 14th.

Let me know if anybody needs games transported from down this way, or back down this way. I’ll be hitting MA, RI and CT.

#18249 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

You gotta stop by! 2 miles off of 91!

If I have time, definitely. I’ll be plotting my trek out this weekend.

#18251 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Stern 9 Ball -$6k
Bally Viking - $4k
Simpsons Pinball Party - $6800

That 9-Ball is ultra-sweet. Don’t sell it just because you’re mad I threw a high score up the last time I was there.

#18274 3 years ago

Anybody have a reasonably priced Frankenstein, preferably with color DMD? Really missing mine.

#18276 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

James Cacilla has one for sale in MA

I don’t see an ad. Where does he have it listed? And how much?

#18286 3 years ago
Quoted from drunkbaby:

I still have the one you traded to me a few years ago. PM me if you want to work something out.

Well hot damn Brett! PM sent. Nice. That’s the one I got from Jeff. Will gladly pick that back up. Thanks dude

Now if I could just get my minty BF back from another Pinsider too...

#18291 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Because Fathoms are selling for $5500-6500, people are taking cheap Bally’s like Night Rider and converting it to a Fathom with new playfield, backglass, etc.

Are they creating false serial numbers too? How deceptive and unclassy...all for a buck.

#18318 3 years ago

Last call if anybody needs a game transported from down this way up to New England. Have one on board already. Leaving Friday. Hitting MA, RI and then CT on the way back.

#18327 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Looking to find a supplier of pinball glass in the NH or MA area. A local glass company quoted me $79.55 per sheet of pinball glass.

I still have some I grabbed from Ivan. How many sheets do you need? I’ll be up in your area Saturday and could bring some with me if you wanted to meet somewhere along my route.

#18338 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

ny chance you will be near Treehouse Brewery?
REALLY wanted beers from there last time I drove from MD to MA to pick up a game. Planned on a quick grab on the way back but you have to order in advance and they wouldn't sell me any.

Not right along my planned route, but I might be able to swing it. I can let you know tomorrow once everything is mapped out.

#18399 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Roverboat and rollergames. 3k FIRM.

I don't see Roverboat on IPDB.

#18423 3 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Will be posting machines this week in the market place.

Machine - For Sale

Bally Silverball Mania

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Consider this a project machine. Machine has an Altek MPU installed. Machine boots and plays a full game and has good sound. Lots of bulbs out and I'm sure there will be some swit...”

25 minutes ago

Whitehouse Station, NJ

ibuypinballs

Reasonably priced game!

#18428 3 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Yes it's a reasonable price for what it is but It does need a playfield and backglass

Come on Matt!! With an Alltek board in there, it’s like getting a semi project SBM sans MPU for 350. Great deal.

Or you can snag one of the $2500 - $3700 semi-restored ones floating around.

#18437 3 years ago

Great playing, clean EM. Cool slot backbox animation. Willing to do $500 if the game is picked up this weekend.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Picked this up in multigame deal, and something has to go to make room for others coming in. Passing it on for the price I paid. Game is fully working, and plays great and fast. ...”
2020-11-26
Langhorne, PA
Viewed: 425 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18458 3 years ago

Slightly OT...have a royal blue Gammon full-size starter drum kit. 5 piece with hi hats, stand and bass pedal. No other cymbals. Daughter wasn’t really playing it, and just set my own Tama kit back up.

Free if anybody would like it for their kid, or themself.

Also coming back through New England next weekend, if anybody wanted to meet up to grab it. I should have room.

#18474 3 years ago

Freeing up some space. Devils Dare, and price drop on Speak Easy.

Can bring either of these on my trek up to New England again this weekend, if anybody up that way is interested.

Also, the drum kit is spoken for.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Devil's Dare Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Backglass is real nice. Moderate amount of wear on center and upper PF near the pops. Cab has a good amount of bumps and scrapes. Game was missing a soundboard when I bought it, ...”
2020-12-01
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 514 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Picked this up in multigame deal, and something has to go to make room for others coming in. Passing it on for the price I paid. Game is fully working, and plays great and fast. ...”
2020-11-26
Langhorne, PA
Viewed: 425 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#18579 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

The flippers are so incorrectly aligned, you wouldn’t be able to hit a barn door with a banjo on that thing.

Yeah, because loosening 4 hex screws and realigning if they wish to do so is really hard to do for a buyer.

Looks like a really nice example. GLWS @nerdygrrl.

#18597 3 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Centaur for sale in Trumbull,CT $2800

Damn. Great price for a game rarely seen for sale these days. Wish I would’ve seen it sooner.

Hopefully someone got it that actually wanted it, and it won’t be listed here for $5000 next week.

#18599 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

a major thanks to the folks that offered some help and pointed them out w/o being dickheads.

#18619 3 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Anybody interested in a trade for a nice who dunnit? I may put it up on the marketplace soon but just looking to see if anybody has interest in a trade up or down for other dmd era machines.

PM sent.

#18681 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Anyone interested in a Taito Superman Arcade upright?

PM sent.

#18690 3 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Anyone have a wall mount 100 CD player juke or have recommendations for who to go to for one?

Santa?

1 week later
#18746 3 years ago

Anybody have an Elektra they’re looking to move or trade?

1 week later
#18820 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I need to stop looking at pins for sale.

I say and think that too....every day. But yet here I am.

#18828 3 years ago

I need a little space in my work area. If anybody wants a Bally Hang Glider, let me know. BG is nice, PF has some wear, cab is pretty nice. I haven’t set it up yet, guy said it was blowing a fuse. Looks like it was recently shopped.

I paid 350 for it, and willing to pass it on for the same price. If no takers, I’ll probably post an ad later today. Can PM pics if anybody wants some.

#18832 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

When you need some space in the backroom, room for Bats up at my place.

#18859 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How have you been next door for 5 years and we've never met?!

Quoted from insight75:

Its a little far but I may consider it.....

I may be heading up both your way in the next couple days or week and could bring some if you need it. I’ll let you know.

#18901 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Serious question....is there a reason people leave ads up in the classified and don't respond to messages when interested? Been seeing this lot lately.....

A good amount of members haven’t been on here as much lately, or don’t check in as frequently. Which is odd, considering that most of us are essentially stuck at home for the last 9 months.

Or ignorance.

#18939 3 years ago
Quoted from JackRosen06:

WILLIAM Strike Master Shuffle Ally Bowling Game
$799. Boonton NJ

PM sent.

2 weeks later
#19053 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

You’re unlikely to find an even trade... price differential between those two games is ~$1000

Quoted from the96stang:

I think its closer than you think.

T3 is not a $3500 game. Well I suppose in today’s stupidly insane market anything is possible.

It seems to most people every game is worth at least $3000 anymore. Even a players F-14. It’s gotten ridiculous.

#19074 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

My wife actually dug out the basement door...

Not for the game...she did that so it would be easier for me to sneak in later once your old ass goes to sleep at 8:30.

#19077 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Throwing my Williams Line Drive pitch and bat out into the world. Very fun game with combined EM and solid state technology. Had some fun with it, but could use the room for two o...”
2021-02-02
Langhorne, PA
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 403 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19145 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Got nice no fear, with a few mods. Wouldn't mind trading straight up for something. T3,

Good luck. I’ve really wanted a T3 lately to try out.

But not now. Apparently that game has also become stupidly priced, jumping $1k to $1500 up just in the last few weeks. It’s a $2500 to $3k game tops....unless it’s restored, chromed out, etc. I’d definitely pay more for one with those upgrades or condition.

People asking $5K or more for a stock example? GTFO.

I’d rather get an IMDN or GB for those numbers. Or 500 other games.

#19245 3 years ago
Quoted from SGSA:

Selling our Aerosmith Pro as we just upgraded

#19254 3 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Can somebody take a drive and confirm that there's roughly $1800 in the coin box? If so, I might make an offer since I miss mine.

I think there are GameStop stock certificates in there that were purchased 8 months ago.

Come on, that thing has stock armor. Hell of a deal.

#19267 3 years ago
Quoted from SGSA:

EDIT: Topper is no longer available. It was sold separately. Pictures will be updated later today to show machine without topper.

WTF!! Holy money grab Batman.

Who removes a topper from a game already listed for sale with one? Surprised you didn’t keep the price at 6500.

I’ll certainly look at Pinnovators a little differently now. At least in my book.

Man...this hobby is getting sad.

#19329 3 years ago

Nice. Been a while since I had a three-way.

1 week later
#19419 3 years ago

Bought in quite a few games lately, so some have to go. I’ll create ads when I have time.

Torpedo Alley $2,800 (just shopped with Titan kit and cool white LED’s, new blue RD display, NOS plastic set, new mountain set from JodyG, other new parts and hardware)

Space Invaders $1,900 (extremely nice)

Black Hole $1,800 (Has a metal plate on the bottom, I’m assuming some damage to bottom panel. It’s a nice game, cab is good, some wear spots on PF. New PF window I haven’t installed, and new spinning motor in backbox. Comet LED’s etc.)

Space Station $2,550 (other than scrapes and dings on backbox, extremely nice. New translite, new green display, new docking station, LED posts on upper PF, chrome LD bar, new legs, new PF glass)

GOT Pro $5,400 (HUO second owner, Shaker, speaker lights and inserts, Premium translite)

Captain Fantastic project $600

Fantasy (Playmatic) $450 (one burnt coil, needs some work. Very nice aesthetically)

Roller Coaster $450

Galahad $250 (cab painted over by previous owner)

For the kids:
Big Top (Wico - restored) $250
Fireball (Home Edition - excellent condition) $300

#19490 3 years ago
Quoted from PinZombie:

Just listed my ST:Premium and BK2K.

Damn man...why not closer? I’ve wanted a BK2K for a while now, but been making way too many long trips lately.

#19534 3 years ago

Anybody have a Class of 1812 they feel like selling or trading?

#19547 3 years ago
Quoted from BeachPickle:

Just saw one on Facebook market, silver spring MD. In the “pinball for sale group”

A few people sent that to me, but I was already chatting with a cool and reasonable Pinsider that reached out. Doesn’t look like the MD guy has the original green display and has the wrong flippers on the game, but of course wants the stupid price.

Thanks for the heads up though.

#19622 3 years ago

I’ll combine subject matter. Anybody have a Spooky Domino’s pin for sale?

Just listed my Sicilian Pie. Has a ton of mods: Sausage, pepperoni, peppers, onions and extra sauce. Box also has a Pinstadium kit installed.

#19644 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Ton of upgrades. Game is extremely nice overall, other than some dings and scrapes on sides of backbox. Playfield is spectacular, with full original mylar. Cabinet is very nice, w...”
2021-03-03
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 945 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19715 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i dont even belong here anymore. i used to like coming in here and picking off a 1500 to 2 k pin every other week.

Quoted from Slogan1111:

Yep. Things are out of control.

It’s gotten stupid. I don’t even think most people notice it’s the same 20 people posting in here these days.

All the people that hung around to buy games in between $500 and $2k have long since left. But a lot of the sellers don’t even notice the vast decrease in traffic. Sad that all those people have been forced and priced out.

I’m still trying to sell games for reasonable prices. Honestly, I couldn’t believe Shredso had that Rollergames in great condition for 1900 bucks for a few weeks. But he sold the $7k Funhouse first. Crazy.

#19720 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man the hoagie invasion was bad but now it’s a price thread?

Just chimin in slick. Prices are much more relevant in a for sale thread...compared with how much mayo you put on your BLT.

Quoted from eabundy:

I'm picking up a bride of pinbot and Royal rumble. Will be priced in the middle 2s. Plus our minus a good grinder from NJ

You’re always very reasonable.

#19771 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Really, this DMD game is still for sale at only $1750 and people are buying $20K games left and right???

Crazy. I’ve only played one a few times, but liked it and that one looks like a pretty decent example. Especially at that price OBO.

If it wasn’t 4 1/2 hours each way I probably would have bought it already. Feel like a need a break from all the long distance driving lately.

#19775 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Torpedo Alley Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my Torpedo Alley up for sale. Not a game you see very often, and this one is in really good shape. I’ve owned it for a bit, cleaned it up and enjoyed the hell out of it....”
2021-03-12
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 1698 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#19931 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have a Silverball mania?

Late to the party. Had something medical going on.

I have one I’m finishing shopping out that I would let go for something much more reasonable - like $900 ballpark.

PF has some wear in the center. Cab is nice. BG had some slight lifting at the bottom that was sealed.

#19968 3 years ago

Price drop on my TA from 2800 to 2600. Had two potentials, but apparently they just lowballed...then were abducted or joined a cult and disappeared.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Torpedo Alley Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my Torpedo Alley up for sale. Not a game you see very often, and this one is in really good shape. I’ve owned it for a bit, cleaned it up and enjoyed the hell out of it....”
2021-03-12
Langhorne, PA
Viewed: 1698 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#20098 3 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Anyone here making a run to/from CT to NJ? I need a machine picked up in the Allentown area...

I might be making another trip up your way soon as well. Allentown isn’t too far from me.

#20105 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Just put my Mary Shelley's Frankenstein on the market. Asking $2600 (OBO) good working DMD pin thanks.

Noooo!!! Alex, why would you sell MSF? You're gonna miss it!

But kudos on a good price. Should be more of that going around.

#20110 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

What the hell??? This isn’t too far from me.

Go get it!!

Quoted from happy_camper:

newjersey.craigslist.org link
CAN'T UNSEE

The price, or what they did to the game? Haha

#20165 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I think you meant to say how rude of him not to answer the 30 or 40 pms. LOL

Well hopefully someone got it that actually wanted a FT, and they are even more ecstatic getting an awesome deal.

These days though...probably not. Some fucking flipper probably grabbed it. They will change the slingshot rubbers and say they shopped it, and list it for 3500.

#20216 2 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

You sold your Pinbot too cheap. $1500 is a reasonable starting point to price a project.

Not really. $1500 as starting price? That mentality is what's wrong with this hobby anymore. It's not like it's a BOP. It's a damn Pinbot. Projects should be cheap. Especially with how stupid prices have gotten lately.

Mpdpvdpin sold his at a decent price, and fully working. It wasn't too cheap.

#20229 2 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

I know you sold it too cheap because you sold it for well below market value. You left money on the table.

People can shove the “market value” stuff up their ass.

When I sell games, I sell them for what I am into them for, or how much I bought them for. That’s what keeps the hobby going and fruitful. And keeps other people really happy.

When you start seeing games like Pinbot and Road Kings going for 2000+, things have gotten stupid. I sold a decent condition Road Kings to a guy up at Pintastic just two years ago for 750. I paid 650 for it, repaired and shopped the damn thing. And delivered it to him.

And he gave me 850 by accident, so I tracked him down inside the show and handed him 100 bucks back.

It’s all about profit to too many fucking people anymore. If people on here don’t realize the decrease in both traffic and amount of hobbyists, they are as blind as a bat.

Sorry for the slight D rail. Does anybody have any overpriced games for sale?

#20245 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, I mean, he's so gosh darned good looking and with those manly tattoos he's got...well...
I've been thinking of giving him a go myself.

Well she did say that she wanted to play something with a light saber, and I knew something was up when she set your Star Wars to 2 balls. So I went with it.

We can try a 3-player game set on 4 balls. Might be fun.

#20257 2 years ago

I've tried to make it work, but unfortunately my daughter isn't liking TFTC. Even with the game turned off she isn't frequenting the game room as much. Changing the translite to something more subtle didn't even work.

It's a pretty decent example with some upgrades, including new XPin power supply and color DMD.

Not sure what I'm doing yet, but thought I'd see if anybody might be interested in a trade for another game (one without bloody decapitation animations - sadly...as all animations on this look awesome in color).

#20278 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

You'd have to come to me, I'm never moving this beast again!

I’m heading up to see @beelzeboob’s wife this weekend, so I could swing by and help you move it if you need me to.

If it’s after, have a good grinder waiting. Always want a snack afterwards.

#20311 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Well I stood in the dark and looked into the mirror and said "Ivan" three times and nothing happened. Anybody wanna enlighten me on how to get in contact with this fellow?

He’s on here also. @Ivan1496.

He posts in the PinFest thread.

1 week later
#20402 2 years ago

^^ Good prices.

#20403 2 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Price reduced ! Looking for a quick sale as a new game is coming in!

Damn man. I wish you weren’t 6 1/2 hours away.

#20407 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Your garage is full anyway.

Tell Janice I got her text, and I miss her too.

1 week later
#20465 2 years ago

Anybody want this Disco Fever I picked up last weekend? I paid $350, and I grabbed it to maybe pull a few parts I needed for another game. I expected it to be a basket case.

But this thing may be HUO, it’s in great shape. Cab is excellent. BG does have some flaking, and PF has some minor swirls. But neither horrible by any stretch. Not a game I would want to take things out of though...so I could use the slot back.

I already cleaned and polished the legs, adjusted some switches and got the sound working. Displays are a little wonky at times, but it is fully working. Figured I’d offer it out instead of storing it.

I’ll pass it on for the same price, $350 to someone else if they want it.

#20467 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

I actually know someone who was looking to get in the hobby a while back - that would be perfect for them.

Definitely a good first game to get your feet wet. Solid state games for under $500 are unheard of these days. Especially one that’s relatively nice.

Some people think even project games should start at 2500 bucks. ^^^

#20469 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

What parts do you need? I know someone who parted one out a while ago...

I need parts for a Gorgar. Including a coin door. I’ll PM you a list. Thanks Zach.

#20583 2 years ago

Going to be listing a few games soon, including a shopped (with custom Titan kit), polished and working Silverball Mania. PF has some wear in the center. Cab is in great shape. $800

#20588 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Here I am thinking my price was good for a booting game and then Colson comes out and gives a better price on a shopped game with titans. Great price and GLWTS

And they will both likely sit because not everyone realizes all the people that bought cheaper games have long since left.

They all jumped out once project SS games were fetching $1500 - $2k, and every other game was selling for $5000+.

I had to wait quite a few hours even practically giving away a playing $350 Disco Fever in great shape. Two years ago that game would’ve been gone in 10 minutes.

Sad. But all the people who jacked everything could probably care less that they hurt the hobby significantly. I’d like to slap them all in the face.

#20590 2 years ago

Here I am thinking my price was good for a booting game and then Colson comes out and gives a better price on a shopped game with titans. Great price and GLWTS

And I polished all of the playfield metal.

3 weeks later
#20912 2 years ago

My grandmother uses that phrase. How about no more Ballyhoo. (At least that resembles a pinball reference. Acceptable for the thread.)

3 weeks later
#21178 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Silverball Mania Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “SBM for sale. $875 obo. I recently went through a lot of the game. Plays great, does need one new EOS switch. Displays are flickering a bit, and the credit/ball count display isn�...”
2021-07-19
Langhorne, PA
875 (OBO)
Viewed: 1211 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#21405 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Haunted House: Mylar playfields, no cellar wear, all grounds done, new cabinet caps, no issues really, $3500

Holy shit. Are unrestored HH’s really fetching that type of coin?

#21406 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Panthera Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Picked this up as part of a multigame deal with a buddy. Have a few other games to pick up still, so don’t have space for another Sys 80. I put a Rottendog driver board, new Gu...”
2021-08-13
Langhorne, PA
875 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 846 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21413 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

P.S. Your Torpedo Alley is awesome! Still may bug you about trading it for your Black Hole down the line.

You might be trying to jump people in line for the BH!! Although I would probably take TA back at some point. After time away from that game, you certainly miss it.

#21414 2 years ago

And I’m making trips to NH and upstate New York in the next few weeks to pick up some games.

Could bring Panthera with me if anyone in those regions are interested, and I’ll be listing a few other games as well. Including Vampire.

#21418 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Pick up a Space Invaders while passing through!

Between bringing and picking up, you’re probably the reason I’ll have to rent something.

#21423 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Ah, cool! One Panthera, please. Maybe Vampire as well, depending. I'll text you.

Just to clarify, that was a joke. My Vampire is not for sale.

3 weeks later
#21739 2 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Anyone interested in an 1812 I just went through? Full topside tear down. Replaced some coils, both flippers rebuilt, replaced the crypt mech, all new posts, Titans, ghost buster premium leds...replaces the hand with a nicer one.

Don’t sell it!! You’ll regret it. Throw a subwoofer on that thing, you’ll be amazed. Then bolt it to the ground.

One of the best Gottlieb games ever made.

2 weeks later
#21939 2 years ago

Need space for another game. I’ll even do $1200 if someone picks it up in the next two days.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Millionaire Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Williams Millionaire up for grabs. New Wolffpac green display. Recently shopped, full LED under and above playfield. Translucent Titan rubbers. New black ribbed legs. New chrome l...”
2021-09-21
Langhorne, PA
1,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 901 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#22020 2 years ago

James Bond listed. $1400 obo.

I’ll do $1150 if someone grabs it this weekend!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
James Bond Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “James Bond System 80 for sale. Cool game - times play mode $1400 obo. The skinny: Game plays great - fully working. Recently shopped, new rubbers and Comet LEDs above and below th...”
2021-10-02
Langhorne, PA
1,400 (OBO)
Viewed: 629 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22024 2 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

When is the TAF coming up for sale?
Been looking, but only see 15K variety

No time soon. Maybe during the Mamushka!!!

3 weeks later
#22329 2 years ago

Still looking for a good grinder or chicken parm sub.

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

1 month later
#22797 2 years ago

Picked up a Star Pool a while back for a buddy of mine, and he grabbed another game. Game has a pretty nice cabinet, good playfield with some mylar spots lifting. Fully working. BG has a decent amount of flaking.

Picked up two more games recently, so I need a slot back.

Willing to pass it on for the $350 I paid for it. Or in the spirit of Christmas, I’ll even knock off 75 bucks and someone can have it for $275 if they come get it quick.

#22849 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm feeling the itch, and don't have room to add one. Anyone have anything interesting to trade for an insanely nice Transformers LE combo ?

Quoted from sulli10:

This is a beautiful example of an under appreciated pin.

And from an under appreciated Pinsider.

2 months later
#23321 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Pretty nice Gorgar up for sale. Shopped a while back with new rubbers and sunlight LED’s. Nice shiny polished legs, shooter rebuilt. Boards had been gone through a while back. Re...”
2022-02-27
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1459 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23336 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

You mean the ones that look like dogshit combined with some clip art?

Yeah, that’s the one.

#23349 2 years ago

Talking about ice cold beer...if anybody wants to swing by, have one, play some other games and check out Gorgar it’s still available.

Got quite a few PMs, but surprisingly nobody has committed or jumped on it yet.

I guess people aren’t interested in games that are priced under $4k - $15k.

#23351 2 years ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

You're killing me. I want the Gorgar but the timing is not right. Btw, the Star Pool acts strange scoring/switch wise but it's still cool to play. Hopefully I get to fix it up when it gets warmer out.

EM’s are finicky. Let me know if you need any more help with it.

If you want Gorgar, I’ll knock off $50 for you.

3 weeks later
#23578 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

you can definitely see the planking; if I decided to do a deal I certainly would ask for better/closer images before offer/deal.

The ad does say it’s a players condition game. Although the price doesn’t necessarily reflect that.

#23579 2 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

She's probably just not one to call somebody out since this is a very friendly place.

But I’ll call you out. To give me an excellent deal on that EATPM you have.

1 week later
#23626 2 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Listed my Bally Knockout for sale.

Damn. That game is in great shape. Great price too for that condition

#23685 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Must. Resist. Street. Level. Urge.

Quoted from bluespin:

Colsond3 Will save you from this temptation.

Haha. Not a game I’m looking for, but John is a good dude to deal with.

#23722 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is generally a place to list games YOU are selling or looking to buy.

Or a place to criticize what or how other people post apparently.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I get it. But still doesn’t seem necessary.

Like your two posts.

I would’ve rather just looked at his post and skipped over it if I wasn’t interested...as opposed to creating half a page of nonsense.

#23723 2 years ago

I’m looking for a decent priced Freddy if anybody has one. Trying to snag a game for the guy who’s been helping me with Halloween.

#23730 2 years ago

I’m also in desperate need for a Sys 3-7 NW7 board. Anybody happen to have one laying around or stashed away?

4 weeks later
#23934 1 year ago

Might be looking to trade my GOTLE. 3rd owner HUO. Excellent condition, low plays (less than 450). Color LCD DMD, speaker lights and laser cut inserts, Flipper Fidelity speakers, Stern art blades.

Looking for GZ Prem, Deadpool, others on my wishlist. Love GOT, just debating whether to try something different.

#23970 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spy Hunter Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Throwing up my Spy Hunter. Bought this game a while back, and I’ve had my fun with it. Did a good amount to upgrade it while I’ve had it. Everything has been adjusted and tweak...”
2022-05-13
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1539 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23972 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

No interest in Shuttle?

Perhaps

Trying to free up a little space to bring some of the restored games up from the basement.

#24032 1 year ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Some BODY once told me there's a good price on a Stern Shrek out there any truth to that?

Doubtful.

I’m also looking for a Loch Ness if anybody has one. The Gameplan pin…or the monster itself (and for a reasonable price)

1 week later
#24118 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

It's a 3 day weekend. Spend one day picking up a Space Invaders an hour north of DC. Beat me in a game of it and I'll knock $100 off.

Had I not just sold my very nice one a short while ago, I would come down just for the victory and discount.

You can always throw that Alien Poker my way at a nice price too. Game looked sweet at the York show last year.

2 weeks later
#24386 1 year ago

a Gottlieb 80b or something, or just outright cash.

You’re trying to trade that for an 1812, aren’t you?

1 week later
#24613 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

And he has not invited me over to play it!
What a prick!

You can come over and play it any time there Jack. You are literally 4 miles from my damn house. Cruise over tomorrow night or Friday night. Beer or scotch is on me.

1 month later
#25069 1 year ago

I have a complete Skylab lower cabinet that I got a long time ago, never did anything with it. Cab is solid, but somebody put some fiberglass on the bottom and moved the toggle switch inside the coin door. Obviously can be undone.

Playfield is in pretty great shape, no broken plastics. I was able to find a Lucky Ace head to go with it to maybe Frankenstein them together. No legs.

Trying to clear up some space, so FREE if somebody wants to come grab it by tomorrow night or Sat morning.

1 week later
#25136 1 year ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Has Shadow gone up that much recently? I thought it was a 3500 pin on a good day? Best of luck either way with your trade.

Sadly I don’t think $3500 games exist anymore. At least not anything DMD or forward.

#25156 1 year ago
Quoted from reconsider59:

I've got a nice Goldeneye that's been sitting with no interest for weeks at $3300. Very surprised, but I think the market has softened, a lot. Especially for non-A-list titles.

It has calmed down a little, but I don’t wanna keep this discussion going or Levi will come in here and make some snide comment about the redundancy of pinball pricing arguments

And I’ve looked at your Goldeneye. If it were priced a little lower and not so far away, I may have snagged it already. Games been on my radar for a few years. Never had one.

#25179 1 year ago

Debating moving my GOTLE again. Game is absolutely cherry, HUO third owner, excellent condition with upgrades including color LCD DMD, Flipper Fidelity speakers, speaker lights and inserts, and others.

Game plays rock solid and smooth.

I’m always on the fence, but wanted to see if any trades are out there. Would consider LZ LE, Deadpool, TOM, TZ, or maybe a few others. Might be open to selling outright.

#25182 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

GOT is sooooo good. I’d really struggle with giving my pro up.

Thanks for the words. I love the game, and it is a struggle. I’ve thrown it out for trade one other time and changed my mind within a day or two.

Once you start playing what you think are “the last few games”, the game doesn’t leave. Haha.

I’m considering listing a few others too, including my restored Superman. Might be time to move on from a few of these things.

2 weeks later
#25368 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Anyone looking for a Taxi?

You’re not going with the buyback option?

1 week later
#25482 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Third owner GOT LE #403. Not a scratch on it and plays as smooth as Grandma’s homestyle gravy. Orbits shoot perfect and Iron Throne works flawlessly. Mylar-protected shooter la...”
2022-10-11
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 529 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25531 1 year ago

Buyer flaked on me too many times this week, and again this morning. GOTLE back up.

Had a few other potential buyers that I’ve sent PMs to. Primarily looking to sell, but possibly open to trades for TOM, TDK or other games on my wish list.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Third owner GOT LE #403. Not a scratch on it and plays as smooth as Grandma’s homestyle gravy. Orbits shoot perfect and Iron Throne works flawlessly. Mylar-protected shooter la...”
2022-10-11
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 529 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#25629 1 year ago

Does anybody have a nice spare WPC coin door they could part with? Would prefer a complete one with harness.

Thought I'd check in here before broadening the search or buying a new one.

#25631 1 year ago

Also need a WPC lockdown bar if anybody has one lying around. Don’t care if it’s scratched, I’m going to powdercoat everything.

3 weeks later
#25852 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Superman Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my crisp Atari Superman up for sale. I’ve owned this game for 8 years, and a lot of work has gone into this one. Most of it recently. Game plays perfectly and 100%. MPU ...”
2022-11-16
Langhorne, PA
Viewed: 834 times

#25853 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hurricane Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Protected by clowns!! Hurricane I grabbed a short while ago, don’t have space for it. Bought in two other games since I picked this up. Game plays 100% and fast. Diamond plate...”
2022-11-16
Langhorne, PA
2,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 447 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#26447 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Putting my Creech up for sale. Playfield is in great shape. Cabinet has a few bumps and bruises, but in very good shape overall. Color DMD added, and illuminated Creech Figure from...”
2023-01-27
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 809 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#26700 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Picked up a game I hadn’t planned on, so No Fear up for sale. Boards are clean, playfield is in great shape, game plays perfect. No cracked ramps. Cabinet is in great condition, ...”
2023-03-02
Langhorne, PA
3,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 447 times

4 weeks later
#26930 1 year ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

damn. let me know if the deal falls through.
RB

I played it last time I was up at his place. Game is super sweet. Like all of his games.

1 month later
#27248 11 months ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Thinking of putting my Haunted House project up for sale for somebody who wants to get it across the finish line. Did (hours of) touchups on the lower and upper playfield, came out pretty dang good. Main playfield isn't so bad but just don't think I'm going to get around to it. Game was fully working and complete when delivered courtesy of Colsond3. Asking $1500. DM if interested.

Quoted from sagejr:

Wow, Super Deal!

And he didn't list it for much more at all than what I gave it to him for.

If I didn't already have another nice one...I'd be buying it back. Actually heading up to CT next weekend.

3 weeks later
#27421 10 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Excalibur Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Excalibur up for sale. Fun game with great audio, and not a game you come across too often. Picked up too many games recently, and need some space back. Playfield is in ...”
2023-07-15
Langhorne, PA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 557 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27422 10 months ago

Fireball Classic with new CPR backglass. Just needs a little more love.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fireball Classic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fireball Classic up for sale. I just set this back up, and it’s having a solenoid issue with the lower/third pop. No sound. Game was playing before I broke it down two months a...”
2023-07-15
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 651 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27426 10 months ago

Anybody want a cheap Tic Tac Toe? Needs some love and work, but just looking to free up the space and get back what I’m into it for.

This one is way down in the queue, and probably won’t get to it for a long time with other projects. Maybe somebody else wants to try and revive it.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Tic-Tac-Toe Archived
As is - “Williams Tic-Tac-Toe. Cabinet was painted over by one of its previous owners, PF has pretty significant wear above the flippers, rest of it is actually pretty decent. BG has some f...”
2023-06-04
Langhorne, PA
Viewed: 339 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27477 10 months ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Magic Town ad is up.
NY/CT area

Always a fun title with that center pop action, and great busy playfield art.

The phallic fountain is just a bonus.

1 month later
#27791 9 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Magic Castle Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Have to move a game or two out reluctantly. Throwing my Magic Castle on the block. Game is from the PAPA collection, so it was maintained extremely well. Plays 100% without error. ...”
2023-07-21
Langhorne, PA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 583 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27793 9 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Gahdamnit, this not what I want to see right now. Love this game.

I hear that. Won’t like moving a vampire game, and the speech and sounds are nice and morbid. I’ll do 2950 if you come grab it this weekend.

Might be listing a few others, so maybe if something else goes MC will stay.

1 month later
#28265 7 months ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hey all does anyone live near Hamilton Square New Jersey? I am looking at purchasing a small arcade game that is in the basement of a home. NAVL wants to charge me $240 to move it up the stairs which I think is crazy. It is a small game and can be dollied up the stairs easily. I would rather pay a pinsider instead of NAVL. If anyone lives near that area and can help-please let me know. Thanks

My office is 5 miles from there in Princeton. I can grab and take it back to my house for easy ground level pick up.

#28267 7 months ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Colsond3 is the hero we all cheer for, you got a heart of gold man
-Mike

I hope he gives me some gold for picking this thing up. Lol.

Just doing my part brother. You know how I roll. There are still some good people left in this hobby. And I don’t sell toppers for 3K.

1 month later
#28724 5 months ago

Black Hole - $2400.

Plays perfect, has Ni-Wumpf MPU and other upgrades. New disc motor. Full LED. I’ll place an ad when I have more time later.

I’ll probably be listing a few other games also.

#28764 5 months ago

It’s actually called a PM here. This isn’t Meta or Instagram.

Quoted from Richthofen:

PM sent on the juke

#28766 5 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

PM is kind of a hold-over from the early days of the internet where forums offered private messaging. Then social media seemed to rename it "direct message", rather than "private message". Likely because nothing posted on the internet is ever truly private.

Just stirring the pot.

2 months later
#29508 3 months ago

Thinking about selling or trading my very nice chromed out TAF. Color DMD, CPR mirrored BG with chrome lift channel (and original translite), Fester mod, new cab speaker, new PF glass, trough light, new legs, other upgrades.

If trade would likely be looking for something on my wish list +/- cash.

3 weeks later
#29848 74 days ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Many times the odds are low of having a game on someone's wish list to make a trade work, my guess is most people have between 5 and 10 pins on it, but not Colson, he has 128 pins on it, lol.
Probably one of the easiest guys to make a deal with on the forum.

I thought I had 130. I like a lot of games.

Quoted from ralphs007:

He delivered my first EM machine, and even set it up for me !

And it wasn't easy getting it up there. I mean the game.

Quoted from epeabs:

And.....Colson is a downright pleasure to work with.

Thanks dude.

Quoted from yzfguy:

He was naked and had pre poured shots of Jack for me!

Just like you pre-pour shots for me at every show? But then ask me to "come out to your van."

#29849 74 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Batman Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Putting my DE Batman up for sale. Playfield has some wear, mainly near the top rollovers and the right return lane (where this title always has wear). Backglass is excellent, c...”
2024-02-10
Langhorne, PA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 491 times
Contributed to Pinside

#29850 74 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Putting my lovely TAF up for sale. Game is in excellent shape, and plays 100% as it should. I had a possible trade in the works, but not sure if that is going through. Game works 1...”
2024-02-10
Langhorne, PA
11,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 61 days
Viewed: 875 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#30054 46 days ago

Clearing out a few games from storage for space:

Firecracker - German version. PF and cab are in fantastic condition. Fully shopped and plays great. BG has some spot flaking. $550 obo

Time Zone - BG had some touchups, but presents well installed in the game. PF is decent, could use a cleaning and shop. Game plays 100%. Cab is a little faded. $550 obo

Manhattan (United) - semi project that needs work. Repainted cab done pretty well by previous owner. BG is very nice. $250

Gladiator EM woodrail (GTB) - Project out in my garage. Needs work to play 100%. Wood is in great shape, BG has flaking. PF is pretty nice. Needs to be shopped and gone over. $350

Area 51 Arcade - new CPU but CRT monitor is going in and out. Free (Just want it out of my garage)

Tropicana slot - Free

Also heading to CT tomorrow, and could bring something with me if anyone up that way is interested (other than Area 51). But would need to know tonight to load it up.

#30093 40 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Clearing out a few games from storage for space:

Still have all of these Still need room so lowered prices (well, other than the games that were already free).

Firecracker - German version. PF and cab are in fantastic condition. Fully shopped and plays great. BG has some spot flaking. Great price for the condition of this game. $450

Time Zone - BG had some touchups, still looks good in the game. PF is nice, could use a cleaning and shop. Game plays 100%. Cab is a tad faded, but not bad. $450

Manhattan (United) - semi project that needs work. Repainted cab done pretty well by previous owner. BG is very nice. $200

Gladiator EM woodrail (GTB) - Project out in my garage. Needs work to play 100%. Wood is in great shape, BG has flaking. PF is pretty nice. Needs new plastics, and needs to be shopped and gone over. $300

Area 51 Arcade - new CPU but CRT monitor is going in and out. Free (Just want it out of my garage)

Tropicana slot - Free

#30094 40 days ago

Also in need of a Bally 6803 lockdown bar, if anybody has one laying around.

A System 11 or WPC LD bar will also work.

4 weeks later
#30289 11 days ago

Anybody out there have a reasonably priced T2 they’re looking to move this weekend?

I just got totally douchebagged by another Pinsider on one I was supposed to pick up from him tomorrow morning. Said he sold it to someone else a few hours ago. And I’m still yearning for the game.

Some people in this hobby are friggin ridiculous.

#30292 11 days ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Who is it? Local PA guy? I wish we could leave negative feedback.

Yup. I’m so annoyed I may actually start a separate thread just for the hell of it. You know I’m a straight shooter like you, and don’t appreciate when people pull dickish moves.

#30295 11 days ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Damn bro! Get all Taxi upside the head on the bogus pinsider!

I don’t want to pollute this thread, so I started a new one. Info is there. You know I don’t hesitate to call douchebags out.

They all make this hobby worse for everyone.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/horrible-sellers-amp-shysters-buyers-beware#post-8127894

#30336 8 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Jungle Lord Pending
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Jungle Lord up for sale. Fully shopped with new rubbers and LEDs in GI and inserts. Playfield is in great shape with original mylar. Backglass has spot flaking, but it’s still de...”
8 days ago
Langhorne, PA
1,600 (OBO)   Pending

#30348 7 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Last call on my SS. $7000 takes it. I’ll be in New City NY tomorrow around noon. Zanderman has first dibs.

Definitely a good deal. I would love to have an SS, but unfortunately I will be nowhere near New City, NY at noon tomorrow.

#30349 7 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Last call on my SS. $7000 takes it. I’ll be in New City NY tomorrow around noon. Zanderman has first dibs.

Pm sent. And I’ll throw you $200 to bring it down my way.

#30353 7 days ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Hey everyone! Thanks for all your interest and travel possibilities. Scared Stiff is pending atm.Thanks so much for reaching out. An unfortunate set of circumstances prompted this sale. It’s going to a good home. I may be liquidating a few more titles. Not sure what yet. I’ll
keep you posted as their will be deals to be had. Appreciate ya Pinside.

Damn it Rob!!! I would have let you deliver and store at jkashani 's place!! Much shorter drive than my house.

Sorry about the circumstances. Hopefully it's nothing too drastic or detrimental.

#30359 6 days ago

Still have these also:

Firecracker - German version. PF and cab are in fantastic condition. Fully shopped and plays great. BG has some spot flaking. Great price for the condition of this game. $425

Time Zone - BG had some touchups, still looks good in the game. PF is nice, could use a cleaning and shop. Game plays 100%. Cab is a tad faded, but not bad at all. $450

Manhattan (United) - semi project that needs work. Repainted cab done pretty well by previous owner. BG is very nice. $200

Gladiator EM woodrail (GTB) - Project out in my garage. Needs work to play 100%. Wood is in great shape, BG has flaking. PF is pretty nice. Needs new plastics, and needs to be shopped and gone over. $300

471 posts in this topic match your search for posts by colsond3. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/2?tu=colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.