IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 298 of 608.
#14851 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Sold instantaneously!

Why is it listed as “archived” then? What was the sale price?

#14852 4 years ago
Quoted from Skeets:

Machine - For Sale

Star Trek (Pro)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I purchased this game NIB, has about 300 plays and is in excellent condition. Also a shaker motor installed. Cash with local pickup only, I can not do shipping on this game at this...”

20 hours ago

Newton, NJ

Skeets

Buy with confidence. Skeets is a great guy to deal with and keeps his games in amazing condition.

#14853 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Why is it listed as “archived” then? What was the sale price?

It is none of your business what the sale price was. That is between buyer and seller. If you bought it it would be your right to discretion as well.

#14854 4 years ago

ACDC SOLD!

#14855 4 years ago

WTB: near Boston looking for a huo LOTR in MA, NH, ME or thereabouts. Just started up again after many, many years, and stoked to introduce family to old pastime.

#14856 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I have a HUO (2nd owner) LOTR that I am thinking about trading, anyone interested? It's stock except for Titan rubbers and NVRam.

I’d be interested in purchasing. Just getting started, so nothing to trade!

#14857 4 years ago

I'm thinking about listing my restored BK2000 (see thread by Dmacy). https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bk2000-refresh-redeux

Let me know if interest. Will pinside donate if deal. Cash or trade/cash from me for a STTNG or ACDC Prem. Thx

#14858 4 years ago

Sorry to be off topic but does anyone know if there is somebody from pingraffix who is also on pinside?

#14859 4 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Sorry to be off topic but does anyone know if there is somebody from pingraffix who is also on pinside?

Joeraptor

#14860 4 years ago

Looking to trade a spooky dominos. 4k value. Perfect condition. Hoping for a system 11 or classic stern/williams trade and cash. Offers welcome.

#14861 4 years ago

WTB nice

LAH
Congo
South Park

In New England PM me thanks

#14862 4 years ago

Ad up for Houdini.

Machine - For Trade
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use Houdini. Excellent (practically new condition). Has inner art blades and I think some other mods (I’m second owner). Looking for $5,800. Welcome to trade offers for DM...”
2019-10-27
Cumberland, RI
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 339 times

#14863 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

WTB nice
LAH
Congo
South Park
In New England PM me thanks

You had the nicest south park I had ever seen at Pintastic a few years back....

#14864 4 years ago

Looking to fill a spot. Any one have one of these titles. Drac, taxi, getaway, have cash or possibly a LAH to trade bec my buddy has another one I could buy love that game! PM me

#14865 4 years ago

looking for a nice BSD to trade for my NBAFB

#14866 4 years ago

Have A very nice Johnny mnemonic for sale p.m. me for pics $3400

#14867 4 years ago

dropped my price to 550 on my Time Warp

Machine - For Sale
Time Warp Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a Time Warp in players condition. The good;everything works as it should. The playfield was recently torn down, cleaned and waxed. New rubbers, drop target decals, flipper ...”
2019-11-24
Li, NY
550 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1542 times

#14868 4 years ago

Probably selling/trading my EBD (3rd edition). Has a sound issue but plays well. I played it way too much over the summer so now I am tired of it LOL. I'll get some pics this week and properly post it in the want ads (unless someone who has been to my gameroom for league or a tourney wants it ahead of time)

#14869 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful shape. Swemmer MPU, Pinscore displays, new flipper mechs. Unique art package, different inserts and X serial number. Red boards throughout. Trades preferred. Would li...”
2019-10-29
Hell, MI
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1301 times

Trade me! Can add a little cash or even another game!

Titles high on the list:

Johnny Mnemonic
Space Jam
Viper Night Drivin
Starship Troopers
Black Knight 2000
Demolition Man

But would consider anything! Send me a message.

Peace & Love,

Moberg

#14870 4 years ago

Just listed a gorgeous Munsters LE in the marketplace. Looking mostly for trades but would listen to a cash offer.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for trade is a Munsters limited edition. Game is gorgeous and has just over 200 plays. Looks like it just came out of the box! Has a few mods, sewer ring in the back, 1313 Mo...”
2019-10-29
Lehigh Valley, PA
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 278 times

#14871 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a project-ish Jurassic Park (data east)?

It’s currently on route at Navy Yard Bar and Billiards in Kittery ME. Almost everything works on it, except the trex is having issues. Also the bottom half of the back box lightning is down (I think it needs a pin repair on the main board).

Replaced with all LEDs.

Go check her out anytime! Make me an offer.

#14872 4 years ago

This is going to sound like a strange request - but since we are looking to start up a kids league at the Western Mass Pinball Club this winter - I'm on the hunt for a "kid sized" game to help teach our youngest players. (The whole premise is a "teaching" league where we teach basic flipper skills, simple rules etc.)

Although we will have plenty of stools for the full size games I'm thinking it is not a bad thought to have one shorter game if we get any real young kids.

With that in mind anyone have a Bally Home Model or something like a Wico Big Top dirt cheap? I would definitely prefer working over non-working given the nature of what these games are - a dead Bally Home is likely to stay dead for example given the lack of parts.

Thanks!

Ed from westernmasspinball

#14873 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

a dead Bally Home is likely to stay dead for example given the lack of parts.
Thanks!

Most commonly, only the PSB has to be rebuilt down in the cabinet on Bally home models, and all of the parts are available on eBay and various other sites. I’ve repaired several of them and got them running.

#14874 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

This is going to sound like a strange request - but since we are looking to start up a kids league at the Western Mass Pinball Club this winter - I'm on the hunt for a "kid sized" game to help teach our youngest players. (The whole premise is a "teaching" league where we teach basic flipper skills, simple rules etc.)
Although we will have plenty of stools for the full size games I'm thinking it is not a bad thought to have one shorter game if we get any real young kids.
With that in mind anyone have a Bally Home Model or something like a Wico Big Top dirt cheap? I would definitely prefer working over non-working given the nature of what these games are - a dead Bally Home is likely to stay dead for example given the lack of parts.
Thanks!

As alternative in the event you don’t find anything, just cut the legs down for a couple of machines.

#14875 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Thanks!

I’d give you my Las Vegas if you want it. Last time I had it set up it was flipping fine, but the cabinet is lousy and iirc the sound maybe wasn’t working.

#14876 4 years ago

Yeah....I was giving some thought to that too.
I basically would like a really simple game to teach the basics on...without a ton of distraction. I had a big top once when my kids were younger....it was perfect for teaching simple concepts and was the right height too.

I am really looking to keep things cheap here.....like honestly I struggled to get $100 for big top when I sold it....so I'm not hunting for much higher.

Quoted from djreddog:

As alternative in the event you don’t find anything, just cut the legs down for a couple of machines.

#14877 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

I am really looking to keep things cheap here.....like honestly I struggled to get $100 for big top when I sold it....so I'm not hunting for much higher.

Pssst ^^Free Las Vegas^^ up above

#14878 4 years ago

Wanting to move into the next pinball tier. Anyone have anything to trade for a demo man or baywatch plus $2500 to get myself into that next tier?

#14879 4 years ago

Still looking!

Quoted from Downeast:

WTB: near Boston looking for a huo LOTR in MA, NH, ME or thereabouts. Just started up again after many, many years, and stoked to introduce family to old pastime.

#14880 4 years ago

what are my best options to ship a pin from NC?

#14881 4 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Give Fast Eddie a call - 518-366-4569. He may do it.

#14882 4 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

I had Bob Cunningham ship a pin from NC to Buffalo, NY.

#14883 4 years ago

Looking for a BSD, not a $5k game.

#14884 4 years ago

I’ve got a limited edition Black Knight in Providence. Project. Powers up, goes into attract mode. No sound. Haven’t played around with it yet. Don’t really have the time. Playfield looks great for it’s age. Plastics in-tact ... asking $800

Also have a Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street I just picked up. Not really my thing. I paid $2k... asking $2k.

#14885 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Dialed In LE. It's in excellent condition,and I bought it in June of 2018. It had cliffy's installed at the factory,plus the ones I installed on the inlanes. I also adde...”
2019-10-23
Gilbertsville, PA
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 455 days
Viewed: 280 times

Hopefully I'll be moving soon,and I'd like to have one less thing to worry about. All reasonable offers accepted.
Thanks for looking.
Ralph

#14886 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Dont look here...lol

#14889 4 years ago

Looking for a taxi with new playfield, clear coat ect know anyone

#14890 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Thx. Prefer local sale, I can wait, not in a rush...sell me yours!

Sure...$5k. Hahahahaha.

#14891 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Sure...$5k. Hahahahaha.

Bastard! It’s only that much because of all the mods I added.

#14892 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

How about a 4k game?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86987

Seller is a good dude. I bought my breakshot from him, sight unseen. It was exactly as described.

#14893 4 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

How about a 4k game?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86987
Seller is a good dude. I bought my breakshot from him, sight unseen. It was exactly as described.

Yeah, saw it. A bit above what I'm looking for, but more importantly, Im not interested in shipping.

#14894 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’ve got a limited edition Black Knight in Providence. Project. Powers up, goes into attract mode. No sound. Haven’t played around with it yet. Don’t really have the time. Playfield looks great for it’s age. Plastics in-tact ... asking $800

PM sent.

#14895 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Here are two nice comet project candidates. I don't really have photos available since they're wrapped up for storage, but I have a few photos from the original sellers, which I ca...”
2019-10-30
Saratoga Springs, NY
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 445 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14896 4 years ago

Black Knight is sold ya’ll. Thanks for playing!

#14897 4 years ago

Still looking for a good Bally Kiss, players condition or better.

Selling a Bally Freedom project, solid cabinet, backglass is a 5/10, pictures available. Game mostly works fine, operator was kind enough to keep a list of hacks done over the years and I’ve verified it’s accurate and gone about fixing some issues I noticed. Saucers don’t score at all, haven’t dug into it.
Looking for $350

#14898 4 years ago

Freddy. Has foreign coin door so I can’t put it on route. Le sigh. Perfect for home environment though as it can be set to Freeplay. No credit dot. Full led. I paid $2k u pay $2k. I will add better photos tomorrow. Trades are welcome.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “OK here’s the deal I bought this game to put on route and it has a foreign coin door so I can’t use it. (I was going to attempt to source an original Gottlieb Sys 3 door but I...”
2019-10-31
Providence, RI
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 262 times

#14899 4 years ago

Final got this listed. I took a bunch of pics so nothing is a surprise. I thought it's listed at a fair price. Basically what I paid for it. Anyone who has played in NEPL league, Pinmasters New England, or in one of my Ice Ice tourneys has played it

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Third release from 1984. Plays well with bright displays, decent playfield and a nice cabinet. Sound board went out and needs repair. Missing a screw on coin for hinge. Clea...”
2019-10-31
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 307 times

#14900 4 years ago
Quoted from poopedmypins:

Anyone interested in a project-ish Jurassic Park (data east)?
It’s currently on route at Navy Yard Bar and Billiards in Kittery ME. Almost everything works on it, except the trex is having issues. Also the bottom half of the back box lightning is down (I think it needs a pin repair on the main board).
Replaced with all LEDs.
Go check her out anytime! Make me an offer.

After a buyer fell through, my current best offer is $2,000 right now. I’d rather not let her go that cheaply. PM me for questions. I had her posted for sale a few moths ago here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/81017

There are 30,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 298 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/298?hl=mthirkell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.