IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 296 of 604.
#14751 4 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

They sent me an email, wait it was in MN and would ship it. I said I have a friend right in their town, no shipping needed and to send the address. I’m willing to bet the don’t respond. Haha

Great come back, you can also ask them for the serial number.

#14752 4 years ago

DE JP going up for sale tomorrow once I get pics taken. Need to make space for JP2 so no trades. Pretty sure it's been HUO but can't be 100%. Great condition, 100% working, no mods except cliffy's. $3,400

#14753 4 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Three ads for the same machine with three different phone numbers and three different New York locations. I'm only twenty miles away but not even gonna waste my time calling.
(okay, I called one just in case. It's b.s.)

Add PGH to that list as well.

#14754 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a Stern Elvis? Players condition, some wear near magnet, LEDs. PM for details, looking for a quick sale as I’m after another game. Ad to follow...

#14755 4 years ago
Quoted from icanswim70:

WTB The Simpsons (Data East 1990) Located in Kingston So New York State is a short drive!

Bumping this. Please actually be selling your machine, i've now had 3 people bail at the last minute.

#14756 4 years ago
Quoted from icanswim70:

Bumping this. Please actually be selling your machine, i've now had 3 people bail at the last minute.

Three different people that said they would sell you their game, then the sellers themselves all bailed at the last minute? That sounds odd.

#14757 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Three different people that said they would sell you their game, then the sellers themselves all bailed at the last minute? That sounds odd.

Now if it were two or four...... That would sound even.

#14758 4 years ago
Quoted from icanswim70:

This just happened to me last night. I’m still looking for an MMr. If you PM me to tell me you want to sell me your machine. Please be actually ready to sell your machine.

#14759 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Now if it were two or four...... That would sound even.

Always adding something useful to the conversation...

Quoted from GreenMachine19:

This just happened to me last night. I’m still looking for an MMr. If you PM me to tell me you want to sell me your machine. Please be actually ready to sell your machine.

Nuts. Even when I list games I’m not sure I want to sell, I follow through with it if a deal is made. I just cope with the regret afterwards.

#14760 4 years ago

Three times in a row. Don’t advertise your game and say things like “eager to sell” some have, make me organize my moving crew then back out as I’m getting into my car to make the 7 hour drive, across a border might I add. Everyone who’s bought a pin across the border knows it can be a huge pain.

#14761 4 years ago

Nice Starship Troopers for sale. Currently playable at the Ice Ice Arcade in Londonderry NH on Thursdays (NEPL night).
Price drop to $2800. Take another $200 off if you can reach Klendathu (you get one chance after you agree to buy).

#14762 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

All good titles. Although I’ve never bought the same title more than once.

BTW, that Frankenstein also comes to mind. We had our fill in six years of owning it but man... I still miss that six ball multi-ball!

#14763 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Going to the York, PA show this Friday or Sat? I'd trade my modded Star Trek Pro straight up for Aerosmith because my wife really wants one. With the distance between us, that's the only way that could work.

PM headed your way...

#14764 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

BTW, that Frankenstein also comes to mind. We had our fill in six years of owning it but man... I still miss that six ball multi-ball!

As do I. I’m really trying to get my hands on one of the other ones listed right now.

#14765 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Always adding something useful to the conversation...

Nuts. Even when I list games I’m not sure I want to sell, I follow through with it if a deal is made. I just cope with the regret afterwards.

#14766 4 years ago

Judge Dredd
$2900 OBO

Game is in Biddeford Maine

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game plays great. No credit dots. Everything functions properly. Overall the playfield is in good shape for its age. There is a minor wear spot at the right inlane feed and on th...”
2019-10-06
Portsmouth, NH
2,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 497 times

#14767 4 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

DE JP going up for sale tomorrow once I get pics taken. Need to make space for JP2 so no trades. Pretty sure it's been HUO but can't be 100%. Great condition, 100% working, no mods except cliffy's. $3,400

Ad up

#14768 4 years ago

Any really rough working projects out there? EMs included.

#14770 4 years ago

Just listed my super nice Fish Tales. Clear coat, Decals, LEDs, super spiffy. Cash or cash +/- trade as appropriate. Top wants are Whirlwind, The Simpsons Pinball Party, low end Twilight Zone, Stern Star Wars, lower end Golden Tees, possibly mame/hyperspin.

The previous owner did a super nice job on this one.

Can bring to York for the right deal.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Super Nice Fish Tales! Clear coated playfield. New INSTALLED decals Flipper Fidelity Speakers Monster Fish Mod Trough Light Clear Titan Rubbers Painted or powder coated (can't t...”
2019-10-06
Crofton, MD
3,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1163 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14771 4 years ago
Quoted from icanswim70:

I did not bail on the sale. My wife declined your offer.

#14772 4 years ago

Monday Bump

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Black Rose. LEDs upgrades, but not over done. Diamond Plated play field. Cliffy covers cannon wear. Fun game for experienced players and beginners. Pin is on main l...”
4 years ago
Watertown, CT
Expired!

#14773 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I did not bail on the sale. My wife declined your offer.

Not you, you're the only decent one.

#14774 4 years ago

I'll have a Firepower ready to go soon. Nice playfield and glass. Decent cabinet. New rottendog all in one driver, and power supply, also has new displays. Thinking 1400 OBO.

#14775 4 years ago

TOM up for grabs in Providence. Exceptional condition.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Stunning condition Bally Theatre of Magic! No wear No scratches Plays 100% No credit dot Fully led playfield GI and inserts with color matching comet 2 led bendables where I thoug...”
2019-10-08
Providence, RI
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 173 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14776 4 years ago

Price drop BSD

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula up for grabs in Providence. Early production date with original upper sling plastics! Sun Process playfield (the GOOD one, Lenc playfield is prone...”
2019-10-08
Providence, RI
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 604 times

#14777 4 years ago

Anyone looking to trade for a TZ? I have one....

#14778 4 years ago

Looking to pick up a Whirlwind. If you are going to York and want cash to buy something new, I can meet you there or Crofton Maryland...

#14779 4 years ago

TZ trade ad is up.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade my TZ. The game is nice looking and clean. It’s had a full playfield tear down with cleaning including disassembly and cleaning of the gumball machine and cloc...”
2019-10-09
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 506 times

#14780 4 years ago

Looking for a HUO Dialed In - Standard or LE
Located in Northern Virginia

#14781 4 years ago

Will put up my MET pro soon. 4500 I figure seems to be a going rate?

#14782 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Looking to pick up a Whirlwind. If you are going to York and want cash to buy something new, I can meet you there or Crofton Maryland...

I have a Whirlwind project I will be selling soon in NJ but I won`t be at York.

#14783 4 years ago

1973 pro football in the market place for $500 - thanks ed

#14784 4 years ago

Looking for an IM premium, preferably with some mods. Thanks!

#14785 4 years ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

Looking for an IM premium, preferably with some mods. Thanks!

There was an IM vault, but that was before premiums existed.

#14787 4 years ago

I think yzf was referring to Iron Man, not iron maiden.
But looking at mthrkell's profile, he wants iron maiden.

You old folks need to learn how to type a little better so you don't have you use initials instead of just simply typing an entire title. Using intials saves no time if you know how to type.

#14788 4 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

I think yzf was referring to Iron Man, not iron maiden.
But looking at mthrkell's profile, he wants iron maiden.
You old folks need to learn how to type a little better so you don't have you use initials instead of just simply typing an entire title. Using intials saves no time if you know how to type.

IM = Ironman
IMDN= iron maiden

#14789 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

IM = Ironman
IMDN= iron maiden

Iron Man has two words.

Iron Maiden should be title case.

#14790 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Iron Man has two words.
Iron Maiden should be title case.

My crazy disregard of those things should be clue enough that I couldn't care less.

#14791 4 years ago

Mr. & Mrs Pacman listed. Can bring to the show.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “$1200 or best offer. Located in Zip 17970, which is Saint Clair, PA. Has mostly LED's, all LED Displays, Weebly MPU, Alltek SDB, translucent blue flippers, factory mylar, nearly p...”
2019-10-09
Saint Clair, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 90 times

#14792 4 years ago

Both my T2 and Scorpion have been posted in the marketplace. Last minute, but I could bring one of these 2 machines to York as well on Friday if pre-sold.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “With a heavy heart, I'm putting the first machine I ever bought on the market:. Terminator 2 This is a players machine. That said, it is 100% working and has been dressed up very...”
2019-10-10
Media, PA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 556 times

Machine - For Sale
Scorpion Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Finally putting my Williams Scorpion on the chopping block. You don't see this one come up too often. 100% fully working. Super clean and plays fast/perfectly. I've shopped it wi...”
2019-10-09
Media, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 818 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14793 4 years ago

Ill be putting my HUO BDK with color dmd, led'ed, and lots of other well done mods up soon. Just need time to take some good pics

#14794 4 years ago

Still have nice F-14. Price dropped to 1800 or trade..

Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice F-14 shopped with LEDs. Game is fully working and in very nice condition overall. New beacon motor, Game is clean inside and out. All boards and connectors are clean. Thi...”
2019-10-02
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 338 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14795 4 years ago

KISS PREMIUM HUO, low plays, meticulously kept and in great condition in Framingham MA area up for sale or trade. No shipping.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86109

#14796 4 years ago

Anyone needing a pin picked-up/delivered week of 10/21 in Tri-State area to/from Cleveland/Cincinnati/Pittsburgh give Fast Eddie a call (518) 366-4569

#14797 4 years ago

GB Pro for trade or sale. It was my first NIB purchased in July of 2019. Game is perfect.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to possibly sell Or trade my GB Pro. Has updated code and air ball deflector. Bought NIB in July 2019. Home use only with all documents”
2019-12-28
Kingston, NY
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 132 days
Viewed: 1418 times

#14798 4 years ago

TRANSPORT AVAILABLE: Let me know if anyone needs transport from RI, MA, CT down to NY, PA, NJ or MD. I am potentially making a trip and could deliver for a decent price.

#14799 4 years ago

Due to financial situation. I need to sell twd pro. 4800 DM me ad soon.

#14800 4 years ago

Need some space! Temp price drop on BF before I pull the ad and keep it.

Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored Batman Forever. Not sure I wanted to move this, but thought I would throw it out there as I want to grab something else. PF and cab are mint. Only flaw since restor...”
2019-10-01
Langhorne, PA
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1711 times

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 296 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/296?hl=exeter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.