IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 295 of 608.
#14701 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Not sure what your definition of "driving distance" is, but pinballmike217 has a beautiful MMR out by Boston

Thanks, but MMR is sold

#14702 4 years ago

T2 Pictures are up 2700 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Good condition overall. All new Titan rubber rings. GI Connectors have been replaced, boards are clean. LEDs in the GI. New Hunter Ship mod. LED eyes mod in the Skull. Rebuil...”
2019-10-01
Vernon, CT
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 399 times

#14703 4 years ago

Just got my Sorcerer up and running 100%, and figured I'd field interest. Looking to get some cash to put towards the "next one." Can provide plenty of pictures.

Only trades I'd be interested in would be one of those Boxing/Punching machines. Thanks!

#14704 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Not sure what your definition of "driving distance" is, but pinballmike217 has a beautiful MMR out by Boston

I’ve spoken to Mike, and his is a decent deal, but I’d prefer one with a shaker and color chip, and not routed if possible. I’m prepared to buy NIB, but wanted to try one last time for a HUO with the goodies.

#14705 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Or hit up Mike at Automated in CT and get a NIB MMr for 8000. It’s about an hour from the city.

Both solid options. I've bought games from both Mikes, can't go wrong either way.

#14706 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I’ve spoken to Mike, and his is a decent deal, but I’d prefer one with a shaker and color chip, and not routed if possible. I’m prepared to buy NIB, but wanted to try one last time for a HUO with the goodies.

Automated is working on their new showroom, and he has many pins available to play while they prep your purchase. Call ahead to check, but I think he has the color chip available, according to pinballs.com. And there’s a Cracker Barrel at his exit to Pepes Farm Road, so win win.

#14707 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored Batman Forever. Not sure I wanted to move this, but thought I would throw it out there as I want to grab something else. PF and cab are mint. Only flaw since restor...”
2019-10-01
Langhorne, PA
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1711 times

#14708 4 years ago

Nice F-14 for sale at $1,900. Trades considered.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice F-14 shopped with LEDs. Game is fully working and in very nice condition overall. New beacon motor, Game is clean inside and out. All boards and connectors are clean. Thi...”
2019-10-02
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 338 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14709 4 years ago

ACDC premium 2016 SAM beautiful in marketplace. $6600

#14710 4 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Automated is working on their new showroom, and he has many pins available to play while they prep your purchase. Call ahead to check, but I think he has the color chip available, according to pinballs.com. And there’s a Cracker Barrel at his exit to Pepes Farm Road, so win win.

I’m picking up my MMR at automated this weekend. I was giving Pinside one last chance to show me a HUO example, but none seem to be out there. I’m stoked about NIB MMR. Greatest game ever.

#14711 4 years ago

Good luck with MM, maybe someday for me

#14712 4 years ago

Looking for a very nice Centaur for sale. Please PM if you have one!

#14713 4 years ago

Going to put my KISS Premium HUO up for sale later today in marketplace. Very light mods (backbox 'kiss' lights and one or two other small reversible things like plastic protectors) otherwise unmolested and beautiful. Low plays. HUO. $6550 OBO

Looking for local trades. Really interested in a WOZ or any halloween themed pins.

Thanks!

Added over 5 years ago:

Posted in marketplace

Added over 5 years ago:

Posted in marketplace now. Keeping pinnovators mod and mirror blades on pin. price change to reflect. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86109

#14714 4 years ago

Awesome players Sorcerer up from grabs. Excellent backglass, nice cabinet, and playing 100% error free. Playfield has insert wear for sure, but it’s not blown-out and far from being a dog. One pop bumper cap is chipped, but the plastics are nice overall. With a little bit of effort, this thing would be dynamite.

$1,500 obo. Located in Watertown MA, easy load-out through a walkout garage. Not really interested in trades at the moment unless it’s something that's impossible to turn down. Plenty of pics available for those interested.

#14715 4 years ago

WTB: Bride of Pinbot Restore Parts

I found a decent BoP and installed the 2.0 kit. I really want to do a full restore with a new playfield, but I know even with the 2.0 it's not a forever keeper. History tells me nothing is a forever keeper. History also tells me it took me over a year to complete my last restoration of a Funhouse, and I would rather not get that deep again. Checking locally to see what is available that is better than what I have for a "high end" shop job.

#14716 4 years ago

Nice Maverick $2300 or best offer

Machine - For Sale
Maverick Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a fully shopped Data East Maverick pinball machine from 1994. I did a lot of work to this machine and there are a lot of new parts. Here's everything that was done: ...”
2019-09-05
Patchogue, NY
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 442 times

#14717 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I'm thinking of putting my Hobbit LE up for trade. Was originally routed. Been in home for over a year now. Smaug head needs new servo for talking motion. Also needs a replacement spring on one of the drop targets (original broke). I have cliffys that I haven't installed yet. I believe I have new blue ramp flaps as well that need to be installed. Looking for something off my wishlist plus or minus cash. Will entertain other offers but no 2 for 1s. Would sell outright for 5800.

I am curious as to how "routed" this really is. The repairs you've listed don't seem too bad. Any interest in a GOTG Pro?

#14718 4 years ago

WTB The Simpsons (Data East 1990) Located in Kingston So New York State is a short drive!

#14719 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Positive:

I am curious as to how "routed" this really is. The repairs you've listed don't seem too bad. Any interest in a GOTG Pro?

It isn't bad at all. But I am not interested in GOTG. Thanks for the offer.

#14720 4 years ago
Quoted from icanswim70:

WTB The Simpsons (Data East 1990) Located in Kingston So New York State is a short drive!

I have one I could sell ........DM for details

Thanks

#14721 4 years ago

Will be listing a STTNG soon. Cabinet in very nice condition, a couple minor blems. Playfield is in very nice condition. PM if interested.

#14722 4 years ago

Will once again be relisting my Bally Atlantis prototype. Would like to see a 2 for 1, a couple early SS games would be great, or I can add some cash for a Sega Showcase game.

Also looking for a retheme candidate, a game beyond cosmetic repair for short change.

Thanks.

#14723 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Flash Gordon Fully Restored new CPR PF installed All metal cleaned and buffed, majority metal was professionally chromed All Assembles rebuilt - Flippers, Drop targets, pop bumper...”
2019-09-22
, NH
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 856 times
Contributed to Pinside

Delivery to York show traveling from New Hampshire

$4800 OBRO

Trades considered

#14724 4 years ago

Market place ad is up for Sorcerer!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sorcerer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Now that I’ve worked out the kinks with my Sorcerer, it’s up on the block to make room for the next one. I think this game is a good player overall. Great backglass, nice cab...”
2019-10-04
Watertown, MA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1329 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14725 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Market place ad is up for Sorcerer!

Machine - For Sale

Sorcerer

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Now that I’ve worked out the kinks with my Sorcerer, it’s up on the block to make room for the next one.

I think this game is a good player overall. Great backglass, nice cab...”

37 minutes ago

Watertown, MA

1,500 (OBO)

BeaglePuss

Sorcerer is SUCH a good game, definitely one of my favorites of that era. And a great price, GLWS!

(Found the bug that makes your text appear inside the previous ad. I accidentally clicked “embed marketplace ad” and that did it)

#14726 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85786

Stern Star Trek LE. HUO, I am the original owner - I bought it new. The game is in flawless shape - like brand new. All stock.

Pictures found at the link:

https://bayoubilly70.smugmug.com/Pinball/SternStarTrekLE/

It needs to be moved up about 9 stairs through my basement bulkhead. It's a straight shot but I can't do it alone so be able to help or bring someone who is.

Located in Fitchburg, MA 01420

$7400. Cash & carry. No trades.

#14727 4 years ago

Sold ToM today. Have pinball money burning a hole in my pocket. Looking for MMr, AFMr, MBr, Or originals. TWD premium, Oktoberfest, others. LMK.

#14728 4 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85786
Stern Star Trek LE. HUO, I am the original owner - I bought it new. The game is in flawless shape - like brand new. All stock.
Pictures found at the link:
https://bayoubilly70.smugmug.com/Pinball/SternStarTrekLE/
It needs to be moved up about 9 stairs through my basement bulkhead. It's a straight shot but I can't do it alone so be able to help or bring someone who is capable.
Located in Fitchburg, MA 01420
$7400. Cash & carry. No trades.

#14731 4 years ago

I’ll let my BF go for $2900 if it gets picked up today or tomorrow!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-forever-29#post-5238486

#14732 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

28 foot shuffleboard for sale.

#14733 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’ll let my BF go for $2900 if it gets picked up today or tomorrow!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-forever-29#post-5238486

I'll pick it up after the York show for $2700

#14734 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

That's a whole lotta shuffleboard! Dang!

Yup. Probably the "Texas" edition.

#14735 4 years ago

#14736 4 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I'll pick it up after the York show for $2700

#14737 4 years ago

HUO Star Trek Pro Mint condition. Cliffy on shooter lane. $4400 Firm.

Can I just say how much I hate selling games I love!! It will be a miracle if this posts last more than a day without me taking it down.

#14738 4 years ago

I still have a nice F-14 for sale or trade.

#14739 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

HUO Star Trek Pro Mint condition. Cliffy on shooter lane. $4400 Firm.
Can I just say how much I hate selling games I love!! It will be a miracle if this posts last more than a day without me taking it down.

Haha, I have the same problem. Couldn’t count how many times I started making a listing for a game and deleted it or listed a game and pulled it right away because I hate selling games I like. Would love to have the money to get your ST. Been one of the games I want. Can’t buy another game till next year though.

#14740 4 years ago

Just putting a feeler out there to see if anybody would be interested in an Aerosmith Pro for trade. It was lightly routed but cleaned up very nicely.

Mainly interested in getting a Star Trek Pro, Walking Dead Pro, or Munsters Pro. On the maybe list would be a EATPM or X-Files or ???

Only reason I'm thinking of putting the Aerosmith up is the theme. I absolutely love the game play but I'm not a big AS fan so I'd rather something else in our small collection.

#14741 4 years ago

Have a hook and nba fastbreak trying to sell

#14742 4 years ago

Let us know who ends up with the T2 in excellent condition with new DMD, new MPU, and new NVRAM for $1,200.00 on Craigs list.

#14743 4 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Let us know who ends up with the T2 in excellent condition with new DMD, new MPU, and new NVRAM for $1,200.00 on Craigs list.

Saw that. Not traveling into NYC to get it though.

#14744 4 years ago

Those pics scream SCAM. If not I hope someone gets the good deal.

#14745 4 years ago

Yup, that’s a scam, they have posted in Denver and Arizona too. They sent me an email, wait it was in MN and would ship it. I said I have a friend right in their town, no shipping needed and to send the address. I’m willing to bet the don’t respond. Haha

#14746 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Just putting a feeler out there to see if anybody would be interested in an Aerosmith Pro for trade. It was lightly routed but cleaned up very nicely.
Mainly interested in getting a Star Trek Pro, Walking Dead Pro, or Munsters Pro. On the maybe list would be a EATPM or X-Files or ???
Only reason I'm thinking of putting the Aerosmith up is the theme. I absolutely love the game play but I'm not a big AS fan so I'd rather something else in our small collection.

all the pins you got rid of?

#14747 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

all the pins you got rid of?

Silly, isn't it. LOL.

I really miss TWD and ST... and EATPM too.

#14748 4 years ago

Three ads for the same machine with three different phone numbers and three different New York locations. I'm only twenty miles away but not even gonna waste my time calling.

(okay, I called one just in case. It's b.s.)

#14749 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Silly, isn't it. LOL.
I really miss TWD and ST... and EATPM too.

All good titles. Although I’ve never bought the same title more than once.

#14750 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Going to the York, PA show this Friday or Sat? I'd trade my modded Star Trek Pro straight up for Aerosmith because my wife really wants one. With the distance between us, that's the only way that could work.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 295 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/295?hl=hawkeyexx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.