IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 290 of 608.
#14452 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Selling a System 11?

I'm selling my duplicates.

#14453 4 years ago

HUO Kiss LE. I am the original owner

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83984

Fitchburg, MA 01420

#14454 4 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Ad:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83836
Very nice Bally Skateball for sale. 100% working. Nice original documentation. $2500 / OBO
Pictures found at the link here:
https://bayoubilly70.smugmug.com/Pinball/Skateball4sale/Skateball/
Cash & carry. Located in Fitchburg, MA 01420
Thanks!

Price drop on Skateball.... $2350

#14455 4 years ago

Looking for GOT Premium, GOTG Pro or Congo.

#14456 4 years ago

My son wants a music pin, so to fund it I have two games FS.

Spiderman - Nice condition, lots of extras (shaker, sandman mod, LED's, spider speaker inserts...etc.). $4600
Disco Fever - Yeah, it's a DF, what can you do? But hey it's a working solid state for less than the price of most EM's on CL. $700

Pics and descriptions on Boston and NH CL. Can help with loading. Will consider a package deal for both.

(Edit - Adding full names above so there's no questions about the titles. Thought both were hyperlinked here)

#14457 4 years ago

Looking for a mint Beatles Gold in the low 6 range. Or a Nine-Ball. Or a really nice Meteor. Or a Jurassic Park pro if you're upgrading to premium. Cheers

Added over 5 years ago:

Screw it, found a nice Centaur so all filled up for 2019

#14458 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

DF - Yeah, it's a DF, what can you do? But hey it's a working solid state for less than the price of most EM's on CL. $700

70's period pin!

#14459 4 years ago

Just looking to change it up.

Nice, 100% working, bulletproofed Mystery Castle for trade or sale. I'm the second owner and includes a 'thank you for purchasing' letter from Alvin G.

Open to direct trade, or different combos/scenarios for the game. My goal is to trade, but I would listen if someone made a good cash offer.

Speckled cab version. Plays fast and snappy. Final production roms installed for extra sounds, animations and bug fixes. All original and excellent condition A.G. coils and mechs. Spot targets replaced with new light blue Funhouse targets while the originals are excellent and tucked away. NOS drop targets installed.

All boards matching serial #'s, and all were reviewed/revised by Coin Op Cauldron within the year. This game is bulletproof and tournament ready.

If anyone is interested or has questions please feel free to PM me. I've got pics and videos, and can take more.

#14460 4 years ago

Pics are up for Dracula in Providence

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula up for grabs in Providence. Early production date with original upper sling plastics! Sun Process playfield (the GOOD one, Lenc playfield is prone...”
2019-10-08
Providence, RI
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 604 times

#14461 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

My son wants a music pin, so to fund it I have two games FS.
Spiderman - Nice condition, lots of extras (shaker, sandman mod, LED's, spider speaker inserts...etc.). $4600
Disco Fever - Yeah, it's a DF, what can you do? But hey it's a working solid state for less than the price of most EM's on CL. $700
Pics and descriptions on Boston and NH CL. Can help with loading. Will consider a package deal for both.
(Edit - Adding full names above so there's no questions about the titles. Thought both were hyperlinked here)

DF is spoken for.

Stern Spider-Man still available.

#14462 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

DF is spoken for.
Stern Spider-Man still available.

Man, if I wasn't satisfied with my current games I would so be on my way for Spidey.

#14463 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Man, if I wasn't satisfied with my current games I would so be on my way for Spidey.

Or a bagel.

#14464 4 years ago

NIB JP Pro for trade. Prefer a couple of DMD games if possible. Looking for stuff to bring to the York show.
I played it on location and really enjoyed it. So much so that I might just go right to Premium.

#14465 4 years ago

And I'm the instigator, lol. Luckily I know not to mess with the likes of you! . C'mon, you could probably flip that game!

#14466 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

And I'm the instigator, lol. Luckily I know not to mess with the likes of you! . C'mon, you could probably flip that game!

Man, if only you weren’t satisfied. At least I don’t get angry and get put to the ground in a bagel shop.

For Sale, for the flip! Big big flip here, big BIG flip....I could probably do it....
Bally KICK OFF -EM. Super fun game, works well- $750

Also have a Sinbad project for a few hundred if anyone’s interested, have other system one stuff too that can go with it for a little extra.

#14467 4 years ago

1973 Gottlieb King Pin.

Decent backglass and playfield (minor wear around 1 or 2 pin inserts) cab fair, LED in PF GI, score reels and some inserts, works as it should.

I'm going to bring it to work this weekend for use in our physical therapy dept, a picture of playfield is located here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/237#post-5165981

$750 or trade for another EM or towards early SS. LMK what ya have.

#14468 4 years ago

Anyone have a Guardians of the Galaxy local for sale? PM me. Thanks!

#14469 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

1973 Gottlieb King Pin.
Decent backglass and playfield (minor wear around 1 or 2 pin inserts) cab fair, LED in PF GI, score reels and some inserts, works as it should.
I'm going to bring it to work this weekend for use in our physical therapy dept, a picture of playfield is located here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/237#post-5165981
$750 or trade for another EM or towards early SS. LMK what ya have.

Nice pin, I've had 2 king pins in the past and also it's AAB PinUp!!

#14470 4 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Nice pin, I've had 2 king pins in the past and also it's AAB PinUp!!

I see the attraction in it, just don't think it will have the longevity in our collection and it is getting crowded here.

One of those pins with "one more game and I'll get that last shot this time" feeling for sure.

I'm heading to York if someone wants to meet up if still unsold by then.

Colson is coming up in a week or two, maybe he will grab it

#14471 4 years ago

Price drop on Ropley's Believe it or Not

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice machine, looks/plays, hardly used. Very clean and original. Minor flipper button wear but I slapped clear mylar on it the day I got it (see pics). Would be pretty easy...”
2019-08-15
Bloomfield, CT
Trade
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 521 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14472 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83836

Price drop to $2,250 on Skateball.

Someone out there must want a nice & clean classic Bally solid state game...

#14473 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I see the attraction in it, just don't think it will have the longevity in our collection and it is getting crowded here.
One of those pins with "one more game and I'll get that last shot this time" feeling for sure.
I'm heading to York if someone wants to meet up if still unsold by then.
Colson is coming up in a week or two, maybe he will grab it

You could always put it on freeplay at York! Since I moved there's only room for 5 pins setup...or I'd buy it.

#14474 4 years ago

Anyone have an f14 in above average-collector quality condition?

#14475 4 years ago

I have a very nice, modded (maybe $500 worth) HUO SW pro that I’d consider trading one to one for late model Sterns. Has behaved perfectly, looks beautiful and is a great player.

#14476 4 years ago

HUO DILE. Getting a JP, so this one has to go. Over 40 pics! $7550 located in Patchogue, NY. Willing to help deliver within 75 miles

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “*Before you contact me: 1. Have your finances in order 2. Know that you want it. Do not, I beg, DO NOT waste time. 3. Have shipping arrangements made. I will work with you. Plea...”
2019-09-23
Greer, SC
7,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1596 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14477 4 years ago

Anyone have anything to trade for a playing flash Gordon with sound issues?

#14478 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “3rd owner HUO machine. Beautiful example of this title & plays/looks solid. No wear on PF or cabinet/backbox inside or out. Has the following: • Full LED • Undercab L...”
2019-08-12
Woonsocket, RI
4,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 813 times
Still looking for trades. Would really like a TWD pro or ST Pro (routed is fine) can throw some cash in LMK.

#14479 4 years ago

Hey y’all - I have some openings until about September 10th for machine transportation. Will go as far south as Maryland and no limits north.

If you need a game moved the first week of September - MESSAGE THE MÖBE!

#14480 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

If you need a game moved the first week of September - MESSAGE THE MÖBE!

You can't just give yourself a nickname. You have to earn that.

I will propose -

#14481 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

You can't just give yourself a nickname. You have to earn that.
I propose -

Whatever you wanna call me is fine - just want another partially funded mini vacation!

#14482 4 years ago

Just don’t quit the transport like you did pinside the first time
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-leaving-pinside

#14483 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

welp it was a nice ride, I enjoyed the time we had before the inevitable derailment we’re about to have.

#14484 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

You wanna find out why, DM me. Also - I was nothing but polite to you when you wanted to buy a game of mine. Let’s keep this thread about transactions.

I’ve had the privilege of moving a couple games over these past few weeks and enjoyed it. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure I don’t move any of mine in your direction.

Too bad, I like Gloucester. My uncle lives there and my grandmother was laid to rest there. Beautiful town.

#14485 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

You wanna find out why, DM me. Also - I was nothing but polite to you when you wanted to buy a game of mine. Let’s keep this thread about transactions.
I’ve had the privilege of moving a couple games over these past few weeks and enjoyed it. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure I don’t move any of mine in your direction.
Too bad, I like Gloucester. My uncle lives there and my grandmother was laid to rest there. Beautiful town.

It was a joke but fair enough. I hope you are doing well and if you plan on doing it regularly you are successful in your future endeavors. Drive safe.

#14486 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have anything to trade for a playing flash Gordon with sound issues?

Cash price 1800 obo.

BG is a 10, cab is super nice. PF has average to above average wear for this title on the lower PF. Upper playfield is fine.

#14487 4 years ago

Selling my WPT located in Western NY. No trades.

Machine - For Trade
World Poker Tour Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a new game coming in so this one is back up for sale. Thoroughly shopped. Completely stripped and cleaned. Many parts are brand new including: - New upper playfield - NO...”
2020-02-23
Victor, NY
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1007 times

#14488 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

It was a joke but fair enough.

Jokes are forbidden here.

And what the hell is a DM? I thought that was a Twitter thing.

#14489 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It means "Direct Messaging". Use to be called PM for "Private Messaging". Everyone like to keep changing terminology to show to cast out old folks.

I remember hating "RAD" (Radical) in 1985 to replace "cool".

#14490 4 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

It means "Direct Messaging". Use to be called PM for "Private Messaging". Everyone like to keep changing terminology to show to cast out old folks.

I gotcha...come on man, you know I’m hip. Was just a little fun rhetorical sarcasm Tax...they are called PM’s here. Private message or Pinside Mail, whichever you prefer.

#14491 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I gotcha...come on man, you know I’m hip. Was just a little fun rhetorical sarcasm Tax...they are called PM’s here. Private message or Pinside Mail, whichever you prefer.

The fact that you say "hip" shows how "Square" you are.

#14492 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It started with twitter, since you can send a message directed to someone that is actually readable by anyone. Then the term kind of caught on with other platforms and replaced "private message", since I guess nothing on the internet is really private any more

#14493 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It started with twitter, since you can send a message directed to someone that is actually readable by anyone. Then the term kind of caught on with other platforms and replaced "private message", since I guess nothing on the internet is really private any more

Ah-ha! So a moderator just admitted that our Pinside "PMs" are now considered Public Messages!

I have a Picture od the Pinside PM screen but I cannot put the pic in this thread.

#14494 4 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Ah-ha! So a moderator just admitted that our Pinside "PMs" are now considered Public Messages!

Well, you'll notice that they're still called PM's here, rather than DM's.

#14495 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well, you'll notice that they're still called PM's here, rather than DM's.

No, I wanted to post a screen shot of what happens when you go to the massage link and it says you can send other Pinsiders "Private Messages". I can't post a pic because this is technically a "Market" thread. But just click the email icon.

Damn, ForceFlow, I thought you were one of the good ones. They got to you. Now after this post disappears I will find the rest of my social life crumble. I will become an o-din and only be able to own wood-rails.

#14496 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Quoted from Taxman:

I remember hating "RAD" (Radical) in 1985 to replace "cool".

Quoted from Colsond3:

Quoted from Taxman:

The fact that you say "hip" shows how "Square" you are.

Quoted from Taxman:

I have a Picture od the Pinside PM screen but I cannot put the pic in this thread.

Quoted from Taxman:

No, I wanted to post a screen shot of what happens when you go to the massage link and it says you can send other Pinsiders "Private Messages". I can't post a pic because this is technically a "Market" thread. But just click the email icon.
Damn, ForceFlow, I thought you were one of the good ones. They got to you. Now after this post disappears I will find the rest of my social life crumble. I will become an o-din and only be able to own wood-rails.

And there you have it, folks: The two reasons I'm no longer on Pinside.

#14497 4 years ago

For sale in CT:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “The machine is in excellent shape. I just installed new brass Lollipop rails because the others were scratched so I was able to determine there is no flipper button wear at all und...”
2019-08-30
Bloomfield, CT
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 625 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14498 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Why? Cause you can't take a joke?

DUDE! good to see you.

#14499 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

When you say you are "no longer on Pinside" is that a day to day determination?

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/beelzeboob/forum

oh, hey - in that load of crap I bought from you to stop your over posting I think there was a display. What was it from? I am thinking POTC but just in case someone needs one I'd like to know what I stashed.

#14500 4 years ago

I was excited for a minute, thought someone was posting a machine I might want...

You guys should PM or DM or something, keep this thread free for games.

Just remember to "Stay cool Daddy-O"

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 290 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/290?hl=joshpa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.