IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 608.
#14351 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Staying on topic - might have my Tommy up for trade soon.

I know pinballjah has been searching for a Tommy. Not sure if he found one yet or not.

#14352 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Don’t suppose anyone local to New England has an opto board for world poker tour’s ace in the hole mech? Mine is toast.

I might have one if you can't find one local. Part number would help. Think I bought extra when I owned the game and it was a tough part to come by

#14353 4 years ago

Not pinball related, my apologies in advance.

If anyone local happens to have any old CRT computer monitors in a white shell, from the early to late 90’s (21” or larger would be perfect) for free or cheap, please DM me.

Thanks.

#14354 4 years ago

I have picked up those monitors free or for short money on Craigslist.
I was getting them for 60 in 1 conversions to get away from arcade monitors.

#14355 4 years ago

Locally the large factor Quad Graphix is throwing out a shitton of old PCs from the 90’s and early 2000’s not sure if they’ll “give them away” but you can just hop into the dumpster and have tons of old IBM hardware

#14356 4 years ago

Hey, what's with all this monitor talk? Let's get back to the real discussion at hand - METALLICA rules!!! AC/DC is just OK...

#14357 4 years ago

I owned both met & accadacca & id say acdc is better in terms of the pure adrenaline rush!!

But my Avengers pro I have in marketplace is pretty badass

#14358 4 years ago

All this talk about acdc

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO ACDC Luci. Everything is working, no issues, no display problems, latest code. Has a few mods like the flashing horns topper, fake wooden bell cover, drums to cover up the ab...”
2019-07-24
Manchester, NH
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 475 times

#14359 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

All this talk about acdc

The best of the music pins!

#14360 4 years ago

Metallica is the best of the music pins. Everyone knows it, they are just too afraid to admit it.

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

The best of the music pins!

#14361 4 years ago

I think this is the thread you guys need to shred... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/music-pin-poll

#14362 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I think this is the thread you guys need to shred... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/music-pin-poll

The poll needs Iron Maiden added.

#14363 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Metallica is the best of the music pins. Everyone knows it, they are just too afraid to admit it.

I dunno about that! IMDN is exciting as hell!

#14364 4 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

I dunno about that! IMDN is exciting as hell!

I love Maiden. Had it for 9 months. LOVED it, but there's no much strategy. Yeah you can stack a MB, but really you're just trying to progress thru the modes. It's absolutely a blast to shoot though.

MET is real good IMO but it's just so much bashing. Love it though. Had it 3 years. If it was mode based, it'd be a lot better in my book.

#14365 4 years ago

Lots of interest from my single post so I thought I would make an ad.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Man I want to love this game but just don’t. 3rd owner HUO. Shaker, light up cemetery mod, snake mods, skull bats. Mylar in shooter lane and under flipped buttons since day on...”
2019-08-16
Mechanicsburg, PA
Archived after: 422 days
Viewed: 1593 times

#14366 4 years ago

Anybody want a shopped Bally Joust? $300. Cab was painted over black, PF glass has a crack in upper left corner, PF has some planking, BG is good but has some minor flake spots. Game plays, one score reel coil is locking intermittently. Pics posted in the Project Pin thread.

I have new sheets of glass for the framed armor Bally games, so I could include a sheet for another $50. Cheaper than anywhere else. Looking to move it quick to make space. If not, it might have to go into storage.

#14367 4 years ago

Toying with the idea of trading my data east hook

#14368 4 years ago

Not what I was planning, but due to unexpected car problems, time to liquidate!

All games are working as they should.
Fireball Classic 1600
Sorcerer 1600
Riverboat Gambler 1600
Super Soccer 550
Tripple Strike 550

I also have a booting project pool sharks. 1100

#14369 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Toying with the idea of trading my data east hook

^^^^^^Bad seller alert ^^^^^

#14370 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Smaug Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale or trade is my Smaug edition hobbit. I'm the second owner, low plays and a great playing machine, all shots dialed in as they should. Trades for Batman 66 would be ex...”
2019-07-16
Albany, NY
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 332 times
Contributed to Pinside

Another price drop!

#14371 4 years ago

Outlanes -PM sent

#14372 4 years ago
Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

The poll needs Iron Maiden added.

I agree Jim. Maiden is my favorite out of the three. “Why not have em all”

#14373 4 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

I agree Jim. Maiden is my favorite out of the three. “Why not have em all”

Uh, I think you do!

#14374 4 years ago

Planning on moving to a new house soon, and I'd like to buy myself a house warming present . Does anyone have plans on selling their Metallica premium Le?

#14375 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83585
Thinking about trading my GOT premium.

#14376 4 years ago

24hr sale... cash pickup. $300 off ACDC Luci now at $5700. deals deals deals! Operators standing by

#14377 4 years ago

If anyone is selling a STTNG, please pm me. Looking 4K to 5k range. Thanks.

#14378 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

24hr sale... cash pickup. $300 off ACDC Luci now at $5700. deals deals deals! Operators standing by

Great deal, But for me a 12 hr round trip is not in the cards

#14379 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Not what I was planning, but due to unexpected car problems, time to liquidate!
All games are working as they should.
Fireball Classic 1600
Sorcerer 1600
Riverboat Gambler 1600
Super Soccer 550
Tripple Strike 550
I also have a booting project pool sharks. 1100

Sorcerer is pending.

I also have an ICB I would like to sell. Message me. Let's chat.

#14380 4 years ago

Seeing if any interest in an HUO MBr SE. Under 350 plays, still looks new. Added plasma wheel and glow in the dark rubber kit. $6400 obo. Not 100% sure I want to move it, but seeing if any interesting offers might be out there.

Also might be open to trades for alphanum/DMD/LCD games or anything on my wishlist + cash. Not 100% sure I want to move it, but seeing if any interesting offers might be out there.

#14381 4 years ago

Anyone have a players pin decently priced? Buddy is opening a brwery and looking for something to put on location

#14382 4 years ago

Who Dunnit - Above average players shape. Plays great! Ad coming soon. $2650

#14383 4 years ago

Anyone here end up with the $1,000.00 Barb Wire listed in Middletown Delaware? He also had a Stingray for $500. Combo deal being $1,400.00.

#14384 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Seeing if any interest in an HUO MBr SE. Under 350 plays, still looks new. Added plasma wheel and glow in the dark rubber kit. $6400 obo. Not 100% sure I want to move it, but seeing if any interesting offers might be out there.
Also might be open to trades for alphanum/DMD/LCD games or anything on my wishlist + cash. Not 100% sure I want to move it, but seeing if any interesting offers might be out there.

If Star Wars Pro was on your wish list I might PM you.

#14385 4 years ago

want to trade for a metallica premium. have a nice hook, nbafb, bally lost world and a HUO first owner Terminator 3.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “For sale is a decent Lost World. Game is about 95% working and plays very nice and fast as it was freshly waxed and the flippers and pop bumpers were rebuilt. The 5% is the E targe...”
2019-09-19
Medford, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 106 days
Viewed: 2028 times
Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Here is a nice NBAFB for trade. Game is clean and plays great. DMD is clear with no lines out. Game has all LED's. No wear at any holes. Shooter lane nice. Drain is good. No ramps ...”
2019-09-27
Medford, NJ
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 99 days
Viewed: 2596 times

MJR

#14386 4 years ago

POTC Stern $4,700 still available.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice looks new Mirror blades Full leds Trades considered TZ MM Dead pool other BW titles”
2019-07-25
Charlton, MA
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 552 times

#14387 4 years ago

Selling my Wonka standard. PM me with any offers.

#14389 4 years ago

Pool sharks price drop 950

Fireball classic price drop 1450

Triple strike price drop 500

Super Soccer price drop 500

matahari project with a new MPU 750

Riverboat Gambler price drop 1600

#14390 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

ebay.com link
Try your luck. No reserve auction.

#14391 4 years ago

Friend of mine is looking for his first pin in CT, preferably car themed but not necessary and solid state.

Anything out there in the sub-$2000 range?

#14392 4 years ago

Gonna list a sit down Neo Geo candy 25” Mame cabinet later. Great CRT monitor, arcade VGA in the PC etc... takes quarters if that’s your thing but also has a credit button. Have had it for 10+ years and finally realized I don’t play it very much, and these stupid pinballs take up too much space haha.

#14393 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

these stupid pinballs take up too much space haha.

Hell to the yes they do! Did you grab a Fathom Pat?

#14394 4 years ago

Gonna list a sit down Neo Geo candy 25” Mame cabinet later. Great CRT monitor, arcade VGA in the PC etc... takes quarters if that’s your thing but also has a credit button. Have had it for 10+ years and finally realized I don’t play it very much, and these stupid pinballs take up too much space haha.

I’m actually picking up a Neo Candy this month too! I’ve owned my 15 or so candies over the years. Great gaming experience. Let me know when you post pics and prices. I might double up.

#14395 4 years ago

Ad posted!

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Looking for a new home for my Mame cabinet. I've owned it since 2003, and it's seen very light use since then. It spent many years in storage when I was in a small apartment, and h...”
2019-08-19
Buffalo, NY
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 196 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14397 4 years ago

Ad posted!

Other - For Sale

FS: Japanese Neo-Candy 25 Mame Cabinet

New!

“Looking for a new home for my Mame cabinet. I've owned it since 2003, and it's seen very light use since then. It spent many years in storage when I was in a small apartment, and h...”

2 hours ago

Jersey City, NJ

650 (OBO)

GorillaBiscuits

THAT is cool.

#14398 4 years ago

The Neo Candy: how many games? All the old classics? I’ve never seen one.

#14399 4 years ago

Still have a real nice Fish Tales for sale/trade.

Trade possibilties (maybe others):
KISS (Stern)
GOT Premium
GOTG
TWD Premium
Avengers LE
Iron Man
WCS
Shadow

#14400 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

how many games? All the old classics?

about 3.5k games. All of the old classic perfectly emulated. I may have underpriced this a bit based on how hard my inbox is exploding LOL.

I have a potential deal in place for tomorrow AM and will go down the list in order received if it doesn't work out... if I have not responded, sorry I'm just swamped at work today... and will keep you posted if the first buyer falls through... btw I priced it how I priced it so offering more loot won't jump the line, price is a firm $650. Thanks for all the interest

There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/288?hl=gott_lieb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.