IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 284 of 608.
#14151 4 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

My wife wants a "Barbie" pinball. It would be an instant sale for us, as long it wasn't a crazy price.

They don’t have Barbie pinball but they do have Barbie Foosball...creepy
https://www.designboom.com/design/chloe-ruchon-barbie-foot-at-dmy-berlin-design-festival-09/

#14152 4 years ago

Fleetwood Big Ball Bowler ad is up.

Looking for $1,800 in cash or trade. Open to offers.

Other - For Sale
“1960's Chicago Coin Fleetwood Bowler up for grabs. My other project bowler is getting closer to being finished and I'll need the room. This machine works nicely. The lane presents...”
2019-07-21
Brewster, NY
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 86 times

#14153 4 years ago

Just listed my Caribbean Cruise cocktail pin. Ad below.

Machine - For Sale
Caribbean Cruise Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working, very clean. Playfield has a few very minor wear spots(see pics). 2 of the plastic drop targets are cracked, comes with a brand new set, just haven’t had time to ins...”
2019-07-21
Magnolia, DE
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 530 times

#14155 4 years ago

newjersey.craigslist.org link
https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Kinnelon/07405/2285502

Please note these are not mine.

Spotted on Craigslist but too far for me to go. Thought a pinside should scoop these up.

TSPP, TAF, TZ etc.

#14156 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Spotted on Craigslist but too far for me to go. Thought a pinside should scoop these up.
TSPP, TAF, TZ etc.

Saw that. I'm afraid we're going to drive our own bargains up to normal asking price.

#14157 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really nice Batman (forever) a slight bit of flipper button wear on both sides. these photos are HD and in person it presents quite well. Awesome cab. really nice playfield. new t...”
2019-07-22
Burlington, VT
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 934 times
Machine - For Sale
Hook Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Have a nice players condition hook for sale. cab is really nice. ramps have cracks and have been repaired and could use a good flame polish. a couple plastics are a bit trashy but ...”
2019-07-22
Burlington, VT
2,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 360 times

#14158 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Premium. I believe it was built in 2016. I can verify. I'm the second owner, to the best of my knowledge. Still has goodie bag (see pic). I added a few things, which are in va...”
2019-07-22
Gettysburg, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 940 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14159 4 years ago

Someone grabbed a Neptune for $800 out of South Windsor.

#14160 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Saw that. I'm afraid we're going to drive our own bargains up to normal asking price.

I thought the same thing. It’s close to me, so I want to go, but also think a bunch of us are going to compete against each other haha.

#14161 4 years ago

Have FS a really nice Demolition Man

#14162 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

TSPP, TAF, TZ etc.

Spoke with the person the morning the sale was posted. He is only selling the TZ, AP and Police Force. His words "I not dumping theses I know the values". Still would not offer up the pricing. He has the AP on ebay for $2800.

#14163 4 years ago

About to list my Demo Man, apparently they are falling from the sky. Pics and ad to be added later. Looking for $3200 OBO Rottendog CPU, top side tear down, titans, everything tumbled and polished, new mini driver board, new crane motor, new ribbon cables, new cars, NOS plastics, flipper bats...red aluminum triggers and blue halo buttons included, but not installed.....

edit: and the driver board just had the reset mod done by Allan Davidson.

#14164 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Gorgeous minty clean Dialed In Limited Edition. Priced to sell. Has the proper Cliffy's, magnet mylar properly cut, everything works flawlessly. Easy walk-out basement. No stairs. ...”
2019-07-16
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 817 times
Contributed to Pinside

Looking to sell outright or trade for DP Premium + cash. Easy walkout, super convenient location.

#14165 4 years ago

Just listed please pm for any questions

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First owner new out of box; has 116 plays at time of pics; game is perfect; still has goodie bag stapled inside too. Attached a bunch of pics; please pm me with any questions guys...”
2019-07-23
Coaldale, PA
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 665 times

#14166 4 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Spoke with the person the morning the sale was posted. He is only selling the TZ, AP and Police Force. His words "I not dumping theses I know the values". Still would not offer up the pricing. He has the AP on ebay for $2800.

He has the TZ on craigslist for $7,200.

#14167 4 years ago

Will be posting two games tomorrow for sale/BO.... ACDC Luci (original) HUO with backbox light up horns, wood mod for bell, drums over upper solenoids ($6400) and a Hollywood Heat with clear coated playfield ($1100). Two games have come in (Fire! and TMNT) so two games need to go. Pickup only in NH

#14168 4 years ago

TNA going up for sale. Still looks new. Includes shaker and mirror blades. Plays 100% with no issues. Bullet proofed the sound wiring with upgraded RCA cable. Sad to see it go, it's just not getting played as much as other machines and looking to buy the new stern. $5500 OBO.

#14169 4 years ago

Demolition Man in New Hampshire FS
$2800 obo

#14170 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

TNA going up for sale. Still looks new. Includes shaker and mirror blades. Plays 100% with no issues. Bullet proofed the sound wiring with upgraded RCA cable. Sad to see it go, it's just not getting played as much as other machines and looking to buy the new stern. $5500 OBO.

This game is at the Sanctum and it's not getting played as much as others? Wow...

Sweet upgrades, I'd buy that in a heartbeat if I was in the market. GLWS!

#14171 4 years ago

Not at the Sanctum....

Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

This game is at the Sanctum and it's not getting played as much as others? Wow...
Sweet upgrades, I'd buy that in a heartbeat if I was in the market. GLWS!

#14172 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinsterwmass:

And? Who cares?

#14173 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Not at the Sanctum....

Correct. This was at FlipSide in RI. We had two between us. Sanctum one got great plays but had to go to allow Cooper to come in. I miss it for sure.

#14174 4 years ago

Don't mess with him!

#14175 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Don't mess with him!

I saw your interview with that news station, it was long winded.
I hope you get better service at the bagel shop.

#14176 4 years ago

Finally got these ads up. I also have a friends Startship Troopers for sale in my game room for $3k if anyone is interested (borrowed for the tournaments last week and coming up Saturday)

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO ACDC Luci. Everything is working, no issues, no display problems, latest code. Has a few mods like the flashing horns topper, fake wooden bell cover, drums to cover up the ab...”
2019-07-24
Manchester, NH
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 475 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood Heat Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Hollywood Heat with a cleared playfield. Previous owner shopped it out and made it shine. Translite has a crack in it. Playfield is in nice shape, ramp is good, displ...”
2019-07-24
Manchester, NH
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 137 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14177 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

...I hope you get better service at the bagel shop.

Bagels? In before the lox.

#14178 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinsterwmass:

I'd trade it for a solid state game. This Neptune is nice, just trying to get something a little bit more competition friendly for a pinball club that is getting closer and closer to opening every day!

#14179 4 years ago

ad up

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Game is like new. Includes mirror blades and shaker. Bullet proofed the sound with upgraded RCA cable. Plays with no errors. I love the game it just doesn't get played as much as o...”
2019-07-24
Westerly, RI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 363 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14180 4 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Bagels? In before the lox.

Lol!!!

#14181 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I'd trade it for a solid state game. This Neptune is nice, just trying to get something a little bit more competition friendly for a pinball club that is getting closer and closer to opening every day!

Count me in!!

#14182 4 years ago

Anyone have a fully working Gottlieb System 80 Driver board? I need one...

#14183 4 years ago

still selling a nice nbafb and a listen world. must go!

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “For sale is a decent Lost World. Game is about 95% working and plays very nice and fast as it was freshly waxed and the flippers and pop bumpers were rebuilt. The 5% is the E targe...”
2019-09-19
Medford, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 106 days
Viewed: 2028 times
Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Here is a nice NBAFB for trade. Game is clean and plays great. DMD is clear with no lines out. Game has all LED's. No wear at any holes. Shooter lane nice. Drain is good. No ramps ...”
2019-09-27
Medford, NJ
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 99 days
Viewed: 2596 times

MJR

#14184 4 years ago

Nice Houdini for trade/sale. Willing to drive a couple hours for the right deal.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Houdini available for sale or trade. Machine plays as it should with no known issues. Updated to most current code level. Has a small chip at the scoop that can be easily...”
2019-07-21
York, PA
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 416 times

#14185 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really nice Batman (forever) a slight bit of flipper button wear on both sides. these photos are HD and in person it presents quite well. Awesome cab. really nice playfield. new t...”
2019-07-22
Burlington, VT
2,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 934 times

Price drop.

#14186 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

TNA going up for sale. Still looks new. Includes shaker and mirror blades. Plays 100% with no issues. Bullet proofed the sound wiring with upgraded RCA cable. Sad to see it go, it's just not getting played as much as other machines and looking to buy the new stern. $5500 OBO.What’s the new Stern?

#14187 4 years ago

What’s the new Stern??

#14188 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

What’s the new Stern??

Stern Nip It!

CANNOT wait. Selling my blackout to fund

#14189 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

What’s the new Stern??

Jurassic Park - The Old DE is the New Stern in our upside down dino infested world (Not kidding, it is JP).

#14190 4 years ago

Barf, the world does not need another Jurassic Park. Smdh.

#14191 4 years ago

Selling my Gottlieb James Bond rare game you don't see too often asking $1,000. Game works and plays perfectly fine both top displays work as well. Only issue is the two lower displays digits will go in and out let me know if your interested thanks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82620

#14192 4 years ago

Price drop to 3400 on my Black Knight with Silver Knight CPR playfields installed in the market

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79190

#14193 4 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind or Fish Tales.

Offering ~ $2800 for a Whirlwind or ~$3200 for a Fish Tales

I will be driving from Crofton Maryland (outside DC) to Philadelphia PA on Saturday 7/27. Cash in hand. Let me know what you have!!

Added over 5 years ago:

Edit. Found my whitewater and fishtales. Thanks!

#14194 4 years ago

Trying to make some room. I am against throwing out anything pinball since it might be of use to someone else, plus the numbers of original items gets smaller and smaller. Its a taken apart time warp but I'm willing to sell just about any part on the entire game that someone needs. Boards, power supply, displays are all good.

Ideally i would keep the playfield and backglass as wall hangers if someone else need the entire rest of the guts but again, need room and don't want to throw anything out.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “I tried selling this game a few years back and no one wanted it. I decided to restore it and tore down the playfield 100%. The playfield was rough and is in the middle of clear coa...”
2019-07-26
Tyngsborough, MA
300 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Contributed to Pinside

#14195 4 years ago

Gottlieb Rock just posted in the MarketPlace. $1,100

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rock Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Rock with LEDs. Brand New Rottendog Driver Board. Ground mods have been done. Playfield was taken apart, cleaned and waxed. New drop targets, flipper bats, rubber rings. C...”
2019-07-26
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 438 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14196 4 years ago

Gonna post my Dirty Harry this weekend. Playfield and plastics basically perfect, few scuffs on cabinet. Game has side and back art package installed and Pink LED flipper buttons. No credit dots or any issues as long as I have owned it. Game is a re-import from Europe and was meant to be routed but doesnt look like they ever got farther then drilling the lock bar holes.

Will post pics tonight or tomorrow. Can back car right up to walk out basement to pick up machine. $3100

#14197 4 years ago

Selling a Dialed In LE for 7200, PM me for pics.

#14198 4 years ago

Going to list my Stern Pirates -- It's HUO with ColorDMD and other mods...Beautiful - 5500

#14199 4 years ago

How about $6k? ..... special price if you swing by tomorrow to get it

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO ACDC Luci. Everything is working, no issues, no display problems, latest code. Has a few mods like the flashing horns topper, fake wooden bell cover, drums to cover up the ab...”
2019-07-24
Manchester, NH
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days

#14200 4 years ago

Recently picked up a nice White Water, never took into consideration how tall it is. Looking to trade it as I can't fit it in the basement. Game has original topper, been completely gone through. Looking for newer titles. Let me know what you have.
Thanks

Added over 5 years ago:

Game is spoken for

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 284 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/284?hl=langless28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.