IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 283 of 604.
#14101 4 years ago

This is a total shot in the dark but does anyone has a Klondike backglass that they are looking to get rid of? Picked one up and it’s in worse shape than expected.

#14102 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Looking to trade my mint DILE -or- TWD Premium HUO like-new for a Dead Pool Premium....PM me

Someone please take him up on this!

#14103 4 years ago

Funhouse wanted

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: FunHouse Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice players Funhouse. Cash in hand. Road trip anywhere within New England is ok, possibly further (NY, NJ, PA) for the right game. PM me thanks.”
2019-07-16
North Attleborough, MA
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 241 times

#14104 4 years ago

Did you want a new Stern Jurassic Park/World? Disapointed by Star Wars "home edition"?

Get the original! THE DINOSAUR EATS THE BALL!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Trades Considered. Especially interested in Whirlwind, This Simpsons Pinball Party, and The Adams Family (+/- cash). Extremely spiffy Jurassic Park. This machine is amazingly fun a...”
2019-07-18
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 684 times
Contributed to Pinside

Open to offers but particularly interested in Whirlwind The Simpsons Pinball Party, and The Adams Family +/- cash.

Bask in the glory of my 700 word essay description, argue over price and condition, see 40+ photos and complain about the awful camera angles in my 3 youtube videos.

#14105 4 years ago

Going to be listing a Baywatch, hook, Batman (forever), and a lethal enforcers. Pm me if you want it before the list. Should have adds up by Tuesday.

#14106 4 years ago

Anybody thinking of parting with a BM66?

I've had a "wanted" ad running for several weeks but thought I'd post here for a little extra exposure.

Thanks!

#14107 4 years ago

Anyone have a 1953 Williams Silver Skates they want to sell? A friend of mine is looking for one, but they appear to be unobtainable.

https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=silver+skates&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#2150

#14108 4 years ago

I'll be posting my Chicago Coin Fleetwood bowler within the next few days.

I have another bowler I'm working on which is nearing "completion" so I'll need the room.

Working order, decent backglass, good lane, rest could use a repaint but fine as is.

I'm looking for $1,800 obo or trade for pin (up - down - even).

#14109 4 years ago

Might be looking to move my MET quickly. I haven’t posted an ad yet, but open to offers.

Documented HUO, I’m second owner. Nicely modded Pro LED version with low plays, 2015 build date. Mods:

- Pinball Refinery armor
- Shaker motor
- Color DMD
- Creeping Death Light show rails and blades
- Translucent purple apron
- LED color changing speaker lights
- Green metallic flipper buttons
- MET speaker grid emblems
- Full Convolux plastic protector set (green)
- Snake plastic and ramp decal
- Snake tongue decal
- Flipperiffic flip toppers
- Modfather shooter rod
- Custom instruction cards
- Custom keychain
- NIB goodie bag and all paperwork

#14110 4 years ago

I am considering putting my Williams Indy out there for potential trade bait. Originally, I was going to wait until perhaps a new machine came out that I was interested in, but it seems as if I'm not very patient. I've got a pretty nice indy that has been dialed in and plays perfectly with zero issues. It's got the following upgrades/additions/mods: colorDMD, pinsound, full non-ghosting LEDs, modfather painted ruins and plane plastics (they look awesome!), jackpot speaker box light mod, titan color-matched rubbers, propeller mod, airball protectors, and a powder-coated gun shooter (looks great!). The machine has some cab fade and a few scratches in the cab and has those small, ball swirl marks near the slings that seems to be quite common with this game (I've heard that some naptha and a magic eraser could remove them but that's not my thing). I have plenty of pics for those that are seriously interested.

I'd be interested in a trade plus cash for nice examples of one of the following in order of interest: Congo, TOTAN, Road Show, Spiderman VE, or TZ (prefer one that is modded out like the one I regret selling). Would love a Congo.

Please PM me if you have interest. I don't really want to sell at this time, but I'd value this machine at $7800 based on what's included.

#14111 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Documented HUO, I’m second owner. Nicely modded Pro LED version with low plays, 2015 build date. Mod list: - Pinball Refinery armor - Shaker motor - Color DMD - Creeping Deat...”
2019-07-19
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1095 times

#14112 4 years ago

Still looking for interesting trades for my Avengers Pro and/or Junkyard...
The trade valuation I was thinking was about $4200 each they both have color dmds installed, willing to add cash for Deadpool, Guardians of the Galaxy, BM66. Always looking for Diner as well.
Open to offers for anything else as well though. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/200884040798930/

#14113 4 years ago

Looking for a new wife, preferably one that enjoys pinball.

#14114 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Join the club, wish there was a trade in place.

#14115 4 years ago

I got lucky with mine, she started it!

She hates playing against me though, she just flails about and I actually learn the shots >=)

#14116 4 years ago

Even if I had one that liked pinball, I wouldn't want to put up with all the other crap.
The one I have is free, I will put her on the curb for easy pick up.

#14117 4 years ago

Careful what you ask for, I now own 3x Stingray...

#14118 4 years ago

Quoted from Kawydud:

Join the club, wish there was a trade in place.

May be open to trades for other people’s wives for my MET Pro. I’ve been looking for a willing and able third person to add to the mix anyway.

#14119 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

May be open to trades for other people’s wives for my MET Pro. I’ve been looking for a willing and able third person to add to the mix anyway.

too bad I already have a Met LE.

#14120 4 years ago

Need to make some space. Anybody looking for black knight pro, Star Wars pro, mustang pro, or an Oktoberfest? All HUO except mustang, but it’s really nice.

#14121 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

What about for Vampire?

I'd buy the MET if you sell me both =) Wife optional.

#14122 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Even if I had one that liked pinball, I wouldn't want to put up with all the other crap.
The one I have is free, I will put her on the curb for easy pick up.

I have one that tolerates pinball and I agree with your "other crap" sentiment...

#14123 4 years ago

I love my wife.
I think some of you need to get divorced, or find someone to tolerate you...

Fs: Space Station, in the market place. Asking $2400

#14124 4 years ago

I am thinking of listing my Mint Huo BDK. The playfield looks amazing as does the cabinet and shooter lane.This is probably the nicest one I have seen.I hesitate to call any machine CQ, but this one is very close...

#14125 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I love my wife.
I think some of you need to get divorced, or find someone to tolerate you...
Fs: Space Station, in the market place. Asking $2400

Maybe stern should make a game for women where you collect jewelry and shoes. She just said that would be awesome.

#14126 4 years ago

One more bump.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “- ColorDMD - full LED - laser cannon mod - cannon dome mod - LED OCD boards (both) - Pop cap mod. - Nice Laseriffic color changing topper - lit star posts - Neutral zone Cliffy ...”
2019-06-16
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1117 times

#14127 4 years ago

Maybe stern should make a game for women where you collect jewelry and shoes. She just said that would be awesome.

My wife wants a "Barbie" pinball. It would be an instant sale for us, as long it wasn't a crazy price.

#14128 4 years ago

Buy her a Tales of the Arabian Nights and she can collect jewels! That should only set you back $7-8K.

#14129 4 years ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

What about for Vampire?

#14130 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Buy her a Tales of the Arabian Nights and she can collect jewels! That should only set you back $7-8K.

I had one in 2009. She loved it. Her favs were TOTAN, AS pro, TWD

#14131 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a project Elektra?

Anyone have anything to trade for a project Elektra?

#14132 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone interested in a project Elektra?
Anyone have anything to trade for a project Elektra?

I have to come up your way in two weeks to drop my Superman off to Allan at Ardvark. If the price is right...

#14133 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I have to come up your way in two weeks to drop my Superman off to Allan at Ardvark. If the price is right...

You'll need a large van for FG as well, with his new Black powdercoat rails and lockdown bar that is being done now.

#14134 4 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

You'll need a large van for FG as well, with his new Black powdercoat rails and lockdown bar that is being done now.

Oh, I didn’t forget about your game Erik. Was killer to play your game and chat at Pintastic. And I told you then black powder would look awesome. I just thought of it earlier when I was contemplating what size vehicle to bring...

Heading to LA tomorrow for a week, but I’ll get in touch when I get back.

#14135 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Oh, I didn’t forget about your game Erik. Was killer to play your game and chat at Pintastic. And I told you then black powder would look awesome. I just thought of it earlier when I was contemplating what size vehicle to bring...
Heading to LA tomorrow for a week, but I’ll get in touch when I get back.

Regardless of a sale or not, we were both on the same page with the black. I can't wait to see it. Love your MET BTW. It looks sweet!

#14136 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Diamonds are a girls best friend!
Get her a Congo !
She can collect all she wants!

#14137 4 years ago

This discussion is why I always tell my husband that I’m all set if he ever kicks the bucket unexpectedly.

#14138 4 years ago

Beat the heat bump for my Black Knight in the market

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “The never ending need for the next pin coupled together with limited space has forced my hand to offer up my restored Black Knight. Now is your chance to acquire the original Black...”
2019-08-04
Li, NY
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 3216 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14139 4 years ago

I will be in and around CT this weekend, really need a Bally SS headbox, anything from 78-83 will do, as long as the backglass doesn’t swing out, like on Space Invaders.
Really need one like Flash Gordon/Elektra, Strikes and spares, etc etc. If anyone has one available, lmk

Thanks

#14140 4 years ago

Looking to buy a new game in the 6kish price range. Cash ready.

Mostly looking for Star Trek Premium, KISS Premium/LE, AC/DC Premium, Hobbit, or Aerosmith Premium.

PM me if you have one of these coming up for sale.

Thanks,
Walt

#14141 4 years ago
Quoted from waltgman:

Mostly looking for Star Trek Premium, KISS Premium/LE, AC/DC Premium, Hobbit, or Aerosmith Premium.
Thanks,
Walt

I have a hobbit up in the marketplace that I'd go to 6700 on.

#14142 4 years ago
Quoted from waltgman:

Thanks,
Walt

I’ve got my DP Premium in the marketplace for $6,200 right now.

#14143 4 years ago

X-men LE wolverine for sale. I bought this about a month ago from a fellow pisider.After a about 15 plays, the magnets and nightcrawler pop ups stopped working. I ordered the small board that is behind the backglass thinking that was the issue. It wasn't. Anybody with more troubleshooting skills might have an easy fix on their hands. 4000$ firm

#14144 4 years ago
Quoted from cnuts13:

X-men LE wolverine for sale. I bought this about a month ago from a fellow pisider.After a about 15 plays, the magnets and nightcrawler pop ups stopped working. I ordered the small board that is behind the backglass thinking that was the issue. It wasn't. Anybody with more troubleshooting skills might have an easy fix on their hands. 4000$ firm

Great Price!

#14145 4 years ago

Anyone interested in trading for a nice Road Show?

#14146 4 years ago

Have an Arcade Legends 1
For sale with the 265 game drive on it. Absolutely MINT condition all around. Perfect In every way.

#14147 4 years ago
Quoted from cnuts13:

I just got an XMen LE. It’s a rad game. World under glass. Deep rules. Great layout. Fun. Toys all day. What more do you want?

Figure it out, and thank me later.

#14148 4 years ago

Project Elektra is 1200. Exactly what I paid for it at allentown. Also accepting trades!

#14149 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Have an Arcade Legends 1
For sale with the 265 game drive on it. Absolutely MINT condition all around. Perfect In every way.

Someone on the md dc va forum literally just posted looking for one

#14150 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Someone on the md dc va forum literally just posted looking for one

Cool, I’ll post on there. Thanks!

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 283 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/283?hl=mattmarr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.