IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 608.
#14051 4 years ago

Just wanted to give a shout out to pinsider Jokerz777 of NJ who sold me my grail game, the super rare Stern NBA pinball. Great communication, and he held the game for me even when people were offering him more than the price we agreed on. Great seller!

#14052 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

And here I was all excited thinking someone was liquidating a huge collection given the number of new posts........Take it outside boys.

Exactly...

#14053 4 years ago

Looking for TWD.

#14054 4 years ago

Pro for sale/trade in Goshen NY. dracula40

#14056 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “72 New and Used EM coils. These coils likely fit both EM pinball machines and EM arcade games. I have listed what there is. Most are NOS, some are used. Will ship. $40 or BO plus...”
2019-08-25
Boston, MA
Archived after: 588 days
Viewed: 335 times

#14058 4 years ago

Best people to deal with. Easy load in and out. This machine is M I N T.

#14059 4 years ago

I'll consider trades for the following:

Elektra
Nitro ground shaker
Sorcerer
Riverboat gambler

Open to anything, just not EMs

#14060 4 years ago

Listing a stargate soon. $2300

#14061 4 years ago

Bally Wizard! for trade. 100% up and flipping players condition with some typical cab wear and some pf wear as well. BG is mint. I can throw some cash in for the right game. Let me know

#14062 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Anyone interested in a Hollywood Heat with a cleared playfield? Thinking about changing it out of the lineup. Also have a Chexx USA vs Russia bubble hockey game to sell.

Chexx is pending

#14063 4 years ago

Just re-listed my TWD. Looking to sell, but might consider trades for other Stern pros.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The Walking Dead Pro up for sale. Very good condition, plays perfectly. Shaker motor and speaker acrylics installed. Just looking to change the lineup a bit. Would consider a trad...”
2019-07-15
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 993 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14064 4 years ago

Have a swords of fury for sale. Play field very worn, cabinet ok, some scratches. Door lock is missing. Machine was working when I picked it up a few weeks ago. Located in my storage container in Manchester MA. 750$ firm. Text 978-423-7348.

#14065 4 years ago
Quoted from Bschafer:

Have a swords of fury for sale. Play field very worn, cabinet ok, some scratches. Door lock is missing. Machine was working when I picked it up a few weeks ago. Located in my storage container in Manchester MA. 750$ firm. Text 978-423-7348.

PM sent!

#14066 4 years ago

#14067 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Aerosmith Pro from my collection. Cabinet and playfield excellent! Pin is in NOB condition! Dirty Donny side blades, full plastic protectors, subwoofer and topper included. Not...”
2019-07-15
Middletown, PA
4,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 188 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Trek Pro from my collection. Cabinet and playfield excellent! Pin is in NOB condition goodie bag still attached. Cliffy's and shaker added as well. Not looking for trades ...”
2019-07-15
Middletown, PA
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1521 times

Price drop to what I would be willing to let these go at.

#14068 4 years ago

Decided to list my Monster Bash while I'm at it:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition like it was right out of the box. Added the color chip. Asking $6,200. Unboxing pictures below. Might consider a trade. AC/DC Premium would probably be my ...”
2019-07-15
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 502 times

#14069 4 years ago

Will be posting original medieval madness with color dmd and some mods. $7800... just need to get pics

Added over 5 years ago:

Gone

#14070 4 years ago

WTF is going on around here today? TWD, AFM, MM, Aerosmith, ST (Stern), MB .... I didn't get the memo that it was "sell your A list game day". Talk about a killer lineup if someone bought them all (I know Aero is not considered A list but I love that game)

#14071 4 years ago

My DP Premium is developing some playfield wear by the Katana lock ball guide. I don’t want to deal with the headache of Stern QC, so I’ll be listing it FS/FT within the next 24 hours as a result. I’ll have detailed pics of everything, and would prefer to not ship in this case. For trades, TZ is top of the list for sure.

#14072 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

WTF is going on around here today? TWD, AFM, MM, Aerosmith, ST (Stern), MB .... I didn't get the memo that it was "sell your A list game day". Talk about a killer lineup if someone bought them all (I know Aero is not considered A list but I love that game)

New Stern title to be announced this Thursday at the San Diego Comic Con 07/18 at 12:30 Noon Eastern Time.
Could be a very good reason why....

#14073 4 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

New Stern title to be announced this Thursday at the San Diego Comic Con 07/18 at 12:30 Noon Eastern Time.

Someone PMd me about my TWD and said they wanted to wait until the reveal. I knew they were releasing one this summer but that was the first I heard the actual date. Always excited for a new release.

#14074 4 years ago

EDIT: Snagged a beautiful Skateball that just popped up so I've satisfied my SS bloodlust for now, so trades are off the table. Gonna have to sell something quickly to make room, why do I keep doing this haha.

#14075 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Random request:
I’ve recently picked up a bad case of the early 80’s SS itch.
I have insanely nice examples of TOM, MB (fully restored), and a stunning CQ HUO 3 owner BK2K (which had all the parts tumbled and cleaned with amazing OG playfield, backglass, and non-faded mint cab).
Looking for solid examples of (the nicer the better!):
- Blackout
- Nine Ball
- Meteor
- Seawitch
- Star Gazer
- Fathom
- Quicksilver (never hurts to ask!)
Other early Sterns considered as well.
Cash +\- to you, no pin hauler on my end so you’d have to come to me.
Cheers!

We were just in Garwood for a show at the Crossroads, had I known I would have brought you a spare Seawitch to hold you over! We... uhh... have three of them right now =)

#14076 4 years ago

Cant blame you. I have the itch as well. All the new/newer stuff makes you appreciate the older games more.

Random request:
I have insanely nice examples of TOM, MB (fully restored), and a stunning CQ HUO 3 owner BK2K (which had all the parts tumbled and cleaned with amazing OG playfield, backglass, and non-faded mint cab).
- Blackout
- Nine Ball
- Meteor
- Seawitch
- Star Gazer
- Fathom
Cheers!

#14077 4 years ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

We were just in Garwood for a show at the Crossroads, had I known I would have brought you a spare Seawitch to hold you over! We... uhh... have three of them right now =)

Hope you enjoyed you evening in Doowrag! My home town.

#14078 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Cant blame you. I have the itch as well. All the new/newer stuff makes you appreciate the older games more.

Dig em all! Bought an 8BD from a dude who started off with all SS and is switching to the hits. Just want a healthy balance and desperately need to rip some juicy spinners

#14079 4 years ago

Random request:
- Blackout
- Nine Ball
- Meteor
- Seawitch
- Star Gazer
- Fathom
Cheers!

Just sell IJ.

#14080 4 years ago

Yeah... no

#14081 4 years ago

Officially listed. Have it cross-posted in FB for $100 more. Please contact me with any and all questions.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hello Pinside, I’m letting go of a DP Premium that I just recently got in. The game is fantastic and has less than 300 plays. The art is awesome, the flow is great, the code is...”
2019-07-16
Watertown, MA
6,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 990 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14082 4 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Tron Vault with all the features of the LE included along with 80s artwork?

#14083 4 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Tron Vault with all the features of the LE included along with 80s artwork?

From your lips to god’s ears.
(Btw- definitely not calling Gary Stern god but a Tron vault would be a game I invest in!)

#14084 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Smaug Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale or trade is my Smaug edition hobbit. I'm the second owner, low plays and a great playing machine, all shots dialed in as they should. Trades for Batman 66 would be ex...”
2019-07-16
Albany, NY
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 332 times
Contributed to Pinside
Letting my hobbit go, looking for a BM66 for the wife and I'm out of space.

#14085 4 years ago

WTT HUO Hobbit Black Arrow, 400 plays, for HUO DILE. No shipping.

#14086 4 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

along with 80s artwork

I hope this doesn't happen ..... I don't want to buy a NIB right now and that would be a must have

#14087 4 years ago

What should I get if I were to sell / trade my MET pro? DP seems fun. Promises of GB code are enticing. GOT could be fun to revisit as well. I'm having a tough time honing in... Oh and there's Tron always! Arg!

#14088 4 years ago

Two stunning games, one needs to go, preferably by this Sunday.

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Well, I did it again... I just jumped on another game this AM leaving me with no choice but to clear a slot in my lineup. I'm also listing my BK2000, whichever goes first will spar...”
2019-07-16
Buffalo, NY
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 634 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Well, I did it again... I just jumped on another game this AM leaving me with no choice but to clear a slot in my lineup. I'm also listing my loaded TOM, whichever goes first will ...”
2019-07-16
Buffalo, NY
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 403 times

#14089 4 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

Sale Pending!

Aerosmith (Pro)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Aerosmith Pro from my collection. Cabinet and playfield excellent! Pin is in NOB condition! Dirty Donny side blades, full plastic protectors, subwoofer and topper included. Not...”

4,600 (Firm)

Remove sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Machine - For Sale

Star Trek (Pro)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO Star Trek Pro from my collection. Cabinet and playfield excellent! Pin is in NOB condition goodie bag still attached. Cliffy's and shaker added as well. Not looking for trades ...”

4,500 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Aerosmith sale pending, Star Trek still available.

Price drop to what I would be willing to let these go at.

#14090 4 years ago

Two stunning games, one needs to go, preferably by this Sunday.

I've seen both of these games. Man.. You want to see the cleanest Theatre of magic and BK2K ever.. It's truly unbelievable. I've never seen them like this.

#14091 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I've seen both of these games. Man.. You want to see the cleanest Theatre of magic and BK2K ever.. It's truly unbelievable. I've never seen them like this.

Thanks John! Slow time of year and zero local offers. I ended up going in on a storage space with a buddy, just can’t justify losing these at the prices I was offering!

#14092 4 years ago

Whoever grabbed the Swords of Fury the other day in MA if your looking to flip it im VERY interested in the title, been looking for a while for one. Im sure we can make a deal. Please contact me! If your keeping it for yourself then disregard this, thanks

#14093 4 years ago

WTB AC/DC Vault Pro.
Anyone selling?

#14094 4 years ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Whoever grabbed the Swords of Fury the other day in MA if your looking to flip it im VERY interested in the title, been looking for a while for one. Im sure we can make a deal. Please contact me! If your keeping it for yourself then disregard this, thanks

Sorry my man, that was me. I've been wanting one forever, so it's a keeper and a restoration project. Big props to Bschafer for being an awesome seller!

#14095 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Sorry my man, that was me. I've been wanting one forever, so it's a keeper and a restoration project. Big props to Bschafer for being an awesome seller!

Right on, I appreciate the reply. Good luck on the resto!

#14096 4 years ago

I have a very clean ToM with a few extras that I’ve gotten the green light to sell or trade. I’m looking for a TWD Premium, TAF, TZ, Oktoberfest +/- cash. I will post a for sale ad when I get a chance. This game is fully restored, rebuilt/replaced everything so looking for similar condition. Let me know what you have.

#14097 4 years ago

Machine is sold, thanks for all the interest, Pinsiders! Time to make another donation. <3

#14098 4 years ago
Quoted from Rabscuttle:

Machine is sold, thanks for all the interest, Pinsiders! Time to make another donation. &lt;3

That was a beautiful machine, congrats on the sale.

#14099 4 years ago

Thank you pinside.com for the awesome forum and amazing people! Both sold to great pinsiders! Donations made and now to get me a Deadpool Premium!

Quoted from njgsx96:

Finally got around to cleaning up around my pins and getting some pictures. Time to shake up the line up a bit and free up some space. I would love a Deadpool or new Black Knight I think. Not sure, ready for something else though!

Archived after 7 days

Sold (amount private)

Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Getaway: High Speed II, The

Archived

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “For sale is my Getaway: High Speed II, which I purchase almost 4 years ago. Time to shake up the lineup and she now needs to go to someone else to enjoy! She is a great condition...”

Invite buyer for feedback

Archived after 11 days

Sold (amount private)

Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Black Rose

Archived

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “For sale is my Black Rose, which I purchase almost 5 years ago as my first pinball machine, so there is some sentimental value for sure. However, it is time to shake up the lineup...”

2019-07-06

Boonton Township, NJ

njgsx96

#14100 4 years ago

Looking to trade my mint DILE -or- TWD Premium HUO like-new for a Dead Pool Premium....PM me

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/282?hl=mattmarr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.