IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 604.
#14001 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-full-throttle-19

I have a nice Full Throttle in the marketplace if anyone is looking.
D.

#14002 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a very nice Maverick? $2k firm in Monroe. PM for details.

#14003 4 years ago

Looking for a Solar Ride in the New England area for the wife. Go figure that's the one she misses.

#14004 4 years ago

Looking for TWD.

#14005 4 years ago

WTB Fish Tales New England area

#14006 4 years ago

Three Pins for sale and with moving next month, need to get rid of some!

Dialed In LE
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81026

Star Wars Premium
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81024

Ghostbusters Premium
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81023

If you need more pics, shoot me a message with your email, as well as anything else you need to know!

Thanks In Advance!

#14007 4 years ago

Probably have you covered...shoot me a message and let's talk.

Quoted from Matesamo:

Looking for a Solar Ride in the New England area for the wife. Go figure that's the one she misses.

#14008 4 years ago

Looking for a Transformers Pro for sale in the Northeast. Saw the one listed in FL, but that's too far.

#14009 4 years ago

Looking for working players condition Fish Tales.

Do not care about cabinet fade.

Thanks

#14010 4 years ago

Looking for a huo Maiden pro (modded up ideally). Thanks

#14011 4 years ago
Quoted from CookyJar:

Looking for a Transformers Pro for sale in the Northeast. Saw the one listed in FL, but that's too far.

Pm sent

#14012 4 years ago

Willing to sell for cash, or trade 1 + cash, maybe 2 + cash.

Super clean, no defects, everything works perfectly. It's the standard so it's cheaper, and it has a few mods added onto it. Also has the flash at the top, unlike LE models, so the camera pictures are high quality.

Selling because I've accomplished everything there is to do in the game. Looking for a new challenge. Can transport!

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Purchased new in 2018. Late build date so it has all of the upgraded stuff from the factory like the upgraded cliffy set and ramp guides. No issues of any kind. Several added mods ...”
2020-11-27
South Burlington, VT
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1129 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14014 4 years ago

Have a very nice black knight that was working perfectly then today flipped it on and the game decides it wants to score itself. And randomly fires the ball return. Most likely the interconnect. I’m done with system 7, second one I’ve owned that has done the same thing. Maybe the big bk doesn’t like my household

Glass is a 10(original) playfield about 7-8, cabinet is a 10.

I’ll trade for something. If not I’m going to fix it. Baby on the way have about a month left to get my game room right

#14015 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Hollywood Heat with a cleared playfield? Thinking about changing it out of the lineup. Also have a Chexx USA vs Russia bubble hockey game to sell.

#14016 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Have a very nice black knight that was working perfectly then today flipped it on and the game decides it wants to score itself. And randomly fires the ball return. Most likely the interconnect. I’m done with system 7, second one I’ve owned that has done the same thing. Maybe the big bk doesn’t like my household
Glass is a 10(original) playfield about 7-8, cabinet is a 10.
I’ll trade for something. If not I’m going to fix it. Baby on the way have about a month left to get my game room right

Bad seller allert.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Someone here has to want to trade something cool for a nitro ground shaker.

#14017 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Bad seller alert.

Y'all can't drop a bomb like that and not fill us in!

#14018 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Y'all can't drop a bomb like that and not fill us in!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-46#post-5091417

Also had about 5 people message me saying he's backed out of deals, changed deals, gone radio silent.

#14019 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-46#post-5091417
Also had about 5 people message me saying he's backed out of deals, changed deals, gone radio silent.

WOW, dude showed his true colors in that thread, happy it is documented for all to see.

#14020 4 years ago

I just had 3 pinsiders private message me today that he commited to a trade or a deal and then backed out with them too. When called out on it, he hurled insult after insult.

He tried burying the hatchet with me last night via text, apologizing, as I warned him I’m not someone to mess with, when he threatened to “riddle every post I made”

Not worth my energy beyond that, just on my personal list of someone to never bother dealing with again.

#14021 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I warned him I’m not someone to mess with.

#14022 4 years ago

You’re just an instigator and incredibly annoying.

There’s a video going around that’s gone viral of a small, bald man in a bagel shop, I thought it was you for sure.

#14023 4 years ago

You’re just an instigator and incredibly annoying.
There’s a video going around that’s gone viral of a small, bald man in a bagel shop, I thought it was you for sure.

#14024 4 years ago

Anyways,

Nice Swords of Fury in the marketplace.

Fs: half an 81’ Eight Ball Deluxe (uncut harness, mostly populated playfield, cabinet is solid/decent, has transformer, no headbox. (If you have a head, I’m interested, otherwise $500 takes it (hardtop should be out sooner than later)

Also, have too many Atv’s, I have an extra 99’ Kawasaki Prairie 300 4x4, only 1100 miles, runs great, $1300 or trade for a pin. Project okay.

#14025 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Bad seller allert.
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Someone here has to want to trade something cool for a nitro ground shaker.

I don’t think I’ve even dealt with you before or even tried to make a deal with you. talk about going back to high school, some of you need a life.

#14026 4 years ago

I just had 3 pinsiders private message me today that he commited to a trade or a deal and then backed out with them too. When called out on it, he hurled insult after insult.
He tried burying the hatchet with me last night via text, apologizing, as I warned him I’m not someone to mess with, when he threatened to “riddle every post I made”
Not worth my energy beyond that, just on my personal list of someone to never bother dealing with again.

I was trying to be polite but I guess you can’t be adult enough to understand that, not sure where these 3 people are coming from I can think of 2 deals that we’re set up that didn’t work out. Yours and one other because I couldn’t make it to Pinside. I promptly refunded the buyers money and let him know. Done more deals in person then I can count that have gone through. This is crazy over a pinball game.

#14027 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

I was trying to be polite

Period medication and tampons are in isle 4 if your full at the moment. Also the anal cream is in aisle 5 since you re so butt hurt.

did you die? was any one hurt? ( your feeling and butthole don’t count) does it hurt to pee, does this require to you to pee sitting down? Do you need a cry closet? I hear those are very useful for you fragile type. Get over it man. Maybe you just need a really good hug from behind? I don’t know I’m not a gynacrtrist .

Huh. These are from your own for sale thread, real polite.

#14028 4 years ago

So let me clear the air and then I’m done with Pinside for awhile you guys are a bunch of children that don’t get your way throw fits. I’ve done countless deals with people that have all worked out.

Back story sheckler and I had a deal worked out and we had a communication break down on both sides and I got the feeling he wasn’t interested, so I sold the game. Oh no I’m such an asshole for selling something I own. He could have reached out this past week to confirm that this weekend was good since I didn’t. When I didn’t hear anything I sold the game to move on. Maybe I should have reached out and maybe he should have reached out. But neither of us did.

Now because of this my name is being dragged through the mud I mean it’s all cool, this is the internet so you can say what you want.

#14029 4 years ago

I would hope you would do the same if someone starts attacking a for sale ad you post

#14030 4 years ago

Most of us don’t care about this deal gone bad (which already has another thread), and just come here to buy and sell games. Can shacklersrevenge and hockeymutt take this to PM already.

#14031 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Most of us don’t care about this deal gone bad (which already has another thread), and just come here to buy and sell games. Can shacklersrevenge and hockeymutt take this to PM already.

Nice Batman Forever $3100 in Upstate NY! Ad later today.

#14032 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

We have each other’s number and I tried to move on and that’s why I archived my thread and apologized after everything was said. But it keeps being brought up. When some one challenges my integrity and my name I’ll battle till I’m band from this site.

#14033 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “This is a very nice looking and playing Batman Forever. The inside of the bottom cabinet has been sanded, painted and has a new ground braid installed. It has brand new legs and le...”
2019-07-13
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 439 times

#14034 4 years ago

Actually going through all my pm’s and your archived threads there has not been one thing I’ve tried to buy from you, so unless this is the land of make believe not sure

#14035 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Actually going through all my pm’s and your archived threads there has not been one thing I’ve tried to buy from you, so unless this is the land of make believe not sure

I wouldn't deal with you homie. I was referencing your posts where you suggested Shackler had a vagina.

#14036 4 years ago

I wouldn't deal with you homie. I was referencing your posts where you suggested Shackler had a vagina.

Glad to see your bias on this, good luck with your sale.

#14037 4 years ago

Is someone leaving pinside again?

#14038 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Is someone leaving pinside again?

Yup

#14039 4 years ago

More drama in New England. On a happier note. Who grabbed The Shadow and No Fear for a little over 1K a piece?

#14040 4 years ago

It seems like we’re able to make up things in this thread as others have...

#14041 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinsterwmass:

More drama in New England. On a happier note. Who grabbed The Shadow and No Fear for a little over 1K a piece?

How do I keep missing these things?!

#14042 4 years ago

How do I keep missing these things?!

i ask the same thing........

#14043 4 years ago

It was an auction of Michael Kittredge's Nantucket estate items. He was the founder of Yankee Candle back in the 70's when he started melting crayons in Holyoke. He decided to sell his Nantucket property and had Monopoly , Austin Powers , No Fear and The Shadow listed for bid online ( bid square ) and on the floor. The first two went for a good price but the last two seemed like bargains even with the buyers premium.

#14044 4 years ago

The chances of landing a decent pin at a cheap price is like winning the lottery these days. Hardly ever happens anymore.

#14045 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

So let me clear the air and then I’m done with Pinside for awhile ...

Never mind PM, please take this to another thread. And by that I mean please start another thread about your taking a break. This way it does not continue in this thread but we can have fun in the new thread for days.

Thank you.

#14046 4 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Never mind PM, please take this to another thread. And by that I mean please start another thread about your taking a break. This way it does not continue in this thread but we can have fun in the new thread for days.
Thank you.

Or you could

#14047 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Middle Earth Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade a Middle Earth for another pin. Doesn't need to be a SS, EMs are okay. Everything works great on it. Some previous owner added a credit button to the front. The lo...”
2019-07-13
Lancaster, NY
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 288 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14048 4 years ago

And here I was all excited thinking someone was liquidating a huge collection given the number of new posts........Take it outside boys.

#14049 4 years ago

I'd better not. They just slapped a lock on the last one I created today. I think I'm on the razor edge of moderation.

#14050 4 years ago

Players Condition
Dr Who

Overall decent

2500$ Firm
Trades also entertained

Located in Central NY

90 miles west of Albany
30 miles east of Syracuse

Message with interest and will get pics for you

Thanks

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/281?hl=pedleboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.