IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,329 posts in this topic. You are on page 278 of 607.
#13851 4 years ago

I have a few games that put on the chopping block due to moving shortly and need to get rid of some games! I can also bring them to Pintastic if need be as well!

Ghostbusters Premium - Click the AD for pictures and if you need more, shoot me a message!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81023

Star Wars Premium - If you need more pictures shoot me a message!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81024

Dialed IN LE

If you need more pics, shoot me a message

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81026

#13852 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Player’s Condition Preferred. Would be willing to trade something out of my collection.”
2019-05-23
Hell, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 66 times
Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a couple things left to do to this guy; Gotta fix the stand ups, they take a really solid hit to trigger them, but they all work. Gotta get NVRAM in here. +the mirrored...”
2019-06-03
Hell, MI
Archived after: 315 days
Viewed: 288 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “The game works as it should 90% of the time - only requires slight work. Please message for more information, I’ll respond same day. Thanks, Eric”
2019-07-09
Hell, MI
225 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 654 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13853 4 years ago

I'll be in Middletown, NJ (Monmouth County) on Saturday for my cousin's pigroast.

I can bring my Nascar or Maverick with me for a trade. Neither are for sale, trade only. I prefer a straight trade but could add a little cash if needed. PM me. You'd need to come to me since I can't leave a family gathering for a pinball deal.

#13854 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my 2007 Family Guy pinball Machine from Stern pinball. The game has been completely shopped and gone through. It has been deeply cleaned, re-rubbered with black rings, and...”
2019-06-10
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 444 times

Had a buyer lined up who has gone silent so Family Guy is still available. Open to offers and trades. Happy Friday!

#13855 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Gottlieb Royal Flush for sale, rebuilt flippers and gate, no cracked plastics, really nice playfield and cab. Rear of cab under legs has drag wear but covered by legs. Full led install.
1250.00. Located in North NJ

This is sold

#13856 4 years ago

Still for sale/trade and lowered the price

Located in Manheim, PA

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Stern Walking Dead Premium. I am the second owner, but game has only been HUO. Game is in EXCELLENT condition with no playfield or insert wear at all. Includes the ...”
2019-06-12
Manheim, PA
Trade
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1135 times

#13857 4 years ago

Just a friendly reminder that I am looking for either a straight up purchase or a trade.

Machine - For Trade
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “The family and I believe it may be time to trade out the Metallica, so looking for anyone within driving distance of NYC (I would be ok with something around the 3 hour drive mark)...”
2019-06-16
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Trade
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 891 times

#13858 4 years ago

Anyone have something .local to southern NH UNDER $3k for sale? Basically Robocop, TMNT, Godzilla (one of those three ideally)

#13860 4 years ago

Final price drop.

Machine - For Sale
Old Chicago Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Bally old Chicago. Cab is solid with a few digs and scratches. Someone painted it black/red. Comet natural white in all GI, comet warm white in back box, comet non ghosting i...”
2019-05-30
Burlington, VT
650 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 2249 times

#13861 4 years ago

Couple of the games I have up for sale. I'll be at Pintastic, could potentially bring game(s) there depending on a presale agreement. Also a considering selling a working Pinbot that needs some love.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Starship Troopers for sale * Playfield in nice shape, completely torn down topside and shopped * NOS Plastics except for lanes (unavailable) * Metal tumbled/polished * New magneti...”
2019-06-22
Merrimack, NH
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 210 times

Really nice SST, check out the ad for details

Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a Lost World (Bally, 1978) in nice shape. Plays great, playfield in very good overall shape, backglass great condition. Topside stripped, cleaned, new rubber rings. New A...”
2019-06-23
Merrimack, NH
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 255 times

Great condition Lost World

#13862 4 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Final price drop.

Machine - For Sale

Old Chicago

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice Bally old Chicago. Cab is solid with a few digs and scratches. Someone painted it black/red. Comet natural white in all GI, comet warm white in back box, comet non ghosting i...”

23 days ago

South Burlington, VT

650 (Firm)

V_piscopo

You should just hold onto it for awhile at this point.

#13863 4 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Final price drop.

You should bring it to pintastic and raffle it

$20 people will be all over it

Machine - For Sale

Old Chicago

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice Bally old Chicago. Cab is solid with a few digs and scratches. Someone painted it black/red. Comet natural white in all GI, comet warm white in back box, comet non ghosting i...”

23 days ago

South Burlington, VT

650 (Firm)

V_piscopo

#13864 4 years ago

I have a Dialed In Le for sale that I can bring to pintastic $7k will do a listing shortly

Added over 5 years ago:

Game was spoke for

#13865 4 years ago

@Pinphilla is looking for one

Quoted from lllvjr:

I have a Dialed In Le for sale that I can bring to pintastic $7k will do a listing shortly

#13866 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Completely reconditioned . Works 100 % . Brand new LEDs and rubbers. Flipper rebuilds and all boards gone over . Cabinet is near perfect. Battery stand off installed. Open to trade...”
2019-06-12
Kingston, NY
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 495 times

Great condition. Plays awesome. Fully shopped and LED’s installed

#13867 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a couple things left to do to this guy; Gotta fix the stand ups, they take a really solid hit to trigger them, but they all work. Gotta get NVRAM in here. +the mirrored...”
2019-06-03
Hell, MI
Archived after: 315 days
Viewed: 288 times

Price Drop on Kings of Steel! Will lower a little bit more if picked up before Pintastic!

#13868 4 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

You should just hold onto it for awhile at this point.

I wish I could at that price. Lol. I'm moving soon and want to haul as little as possible. If it does not sell at this price it will make the move. It truly is a super fun game.

I wish I was able to make the show this year. I would def bring it.

#13869 4 years ago

Oops. Wrong thread.

#13870 4 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

I wish I could at that price. Lol. I'm moving soon and want to haul as little as possible. If it does not sell at this price it will make the move. It truly is a super fun game.

I wish I was able to make the show this year. I would def bring it.

I’m moving to Williston next weekend and just sold two of my machines. I understand completely. I hope you aren’t moving far!

#13871 4 years ago

Primus back glass for sale if anyone’s interested. Can bring to pintastic

#13872 4 years ago

Selling my Black Hole. Located an hour from Pintastic in Attleboro, MA. If it didn’t weigh more than my car, I’d consider bringing it, haha. Come get it this weekend.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81206

#13873 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Can you post a picture?
Never seen one before

#13874 4 years ago

Transportation from Pittsburgh to Pintastic or pick up at Pintastic and delivery to you if your not to far off of our route. PM me if you have any interest. Thanks.

#13875 4 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Selling my Black Hole. Located an hour from Pintastic in Attleboro, MA. If it didn’t weigh more than my car, I’d consider bringing it, haha. Come get it this weekend.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81206

Always wanted one till I played it once, was a mean bitch. Colson says I have to give it another chance, just having an off day.

So tempting.

#13876 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Always wanted one till I played it once, was a mean bitch. Colson says I have to give it another chance, just having an off day.
So tempting.

It's one of those games where you have to be prepared to play ten games any time you step up. And to laugh at your own failures.

#13877 4 years ago

Anyone have a project Creech to sell?

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a project Creech.”
2019-06-25
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 59 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13878 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1973 Williams Upper Deck Pitch and Bat Exceptional condition inside and out. New Shay backglass Re-stenciled cabinet Repainted inside to match overspray originally done. Playfield...”
2019-07-11
Boston, MA
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 528 times

#13879 4 years ago

Pintastic week price drop on Flash Gordon.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Flash Gordon. I picked this game up and have spent countless hours and a bunch of $ to get it to where it is today. Unfortunately, I don't love to play it, even...”
2019-09-14
Auburn, NH
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 2374 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13880 4 years ago

Looking for a nice Last Action Hero

#13881 4 years ago

AC/DC Premium ( not a vault) with Color DMD and other tasteful mods in Goshen,NY. Asking 6,500. No shipping at this time.

#13882 4 years ago

nba fastbreak by bally mint shape lookin for 3500 or trade also mk2 with extra challenger roms 1400 obo or trade shipping not a problem.

#13883 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

L
It's on the Stern website under special titles, or something like that.

#13884 4 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

I hope you aren’t moving far!

Orlando, FL

Hahahah

#13885 4 years ago

Lot of about 60 antique flipper and relay coils. Mostly new with some used. Some of the numbers Bally A29-950, 184-156, B4-3, E184-112, B4-24, D28-1100 , 1050-335, 26A-10, B4-47, B4-52, 7300-336 and others. $75 or BO.
PM me if you would like the complete list.

#13886 4 years ago

Before I throw up a for sale post, looking to trade/sell a smaug edition hobbit.

Looking for a dialed in or batman 66.

#13887 4 years ago

still in the hunt for Robocop, TMNT or Godzilla

#13888 4 years ago

Doctor Who For Trade

Ad in Marketplace

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-doctor-who-34

Located in Central NY

#13889 4 years ago

Pinbot up for grabs

Working on the pics/ad, drop me a PM if you're interested in the mean time. If we can make a deal asap, I can probably bring it down to Pintastic if you want. I'm only an hour or so from there, so you can pick it up at my place too.

* Boots and plays just fine, just having sound issues. I'll include new sound ROMs and such with it.
* Color grid chest area was touched up, but I purchased new overlay decal for it that I'll include. Also has all the other insert decals, though those all look pretty good. Some flipper wear.
* Backglass/Translite in excellent shape
* P2 display isn't working currently, rest are all good
* Comes with some other odds and ends: rubber ring kit, clear blue left flipper button, super bands blue/red for matching purposes, drop decals, etc.

$1450 / obo

#13890 4 years ago

I’ll have a Tron Pro ready for trade in about 2 weeks. Getting her from a guy in Colorado, home use only. She was too nice to pass up.

I think she’s too nice to be routed, so I want to trade for something routable, +/- cash as necessary. Preferably a stern premium

#13891 4 years ago
Quoted from poopedmypins:

I’ll have a Tron Pro ready for trade in about 2 weeks.

PM sent

#13892 4 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Super Mario Brothers?

#13893 4 years ago

Still looking for a really nice funhouse

#13894 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Trying to beat me to it?! Decently priced ones are a rarity

#13895 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Trying to beat me to it?!

LOL no idea I was, but sure! Just kidding, but if you see one you'll pass on let me know. BTW are you keeping that Torpedo Alley?

#13896 4 years ago

Who wants to sell me their BSD or maybe a RS? Not opposed to other fun titles $3500 or less. Let me know

#13897 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

U missed me by 10 days sold one for $2k with a bad dmd driver board

#13898 4 years ago

Brand New Mirror Blades for Sale: Located in Northern Virginia (Vienna).

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I have a set of Mirror Blades for sale from Mirrorsideblades/Cointaker for Bally/Williams or the Remakes. These are brand new in the box. These will normally run you $79.99 plus ...”
2019-06-19
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 157 times

#13899 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

U missed me by 10 days sold one for $2k with a bad dmd driver board

Oh shit! That would have been perfect

#13900 4 years ago

Anyone interested in trading a Hollywood Heat for a Hot Shots? LMK.

Have a Hot Shots in nice condition, LED playfield, even the backglass florescent has been converted to LED.

There are 30,329 posts in this topic. You are on page 278 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/278?hl=outlanes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.