IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,331 posts in this topic. You are on page 277 of 607.
#13801 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thanks, I missed that one. Must have my search radius set to "wuss."

After being on many, many, long pinball drives and not wanting to do it anymore, this totally cracked me up.

Never say never again though....

#13802 4 years ago

RCT in the marketplace. Looking for trades, and my ideal trade would be me adding cash to get a Transformers Pro.

I can bring it to Pintastic.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Looking for trades for my RCT. I've had the game about 3.5 years. I'll be cleaning it before it goes, and I just got the cliffy for the ramp that I'll be installing before it l...”
2019-06-13
Boston, MA
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 293 times

#13803 4 years ago

Need to make room for a few other games.

Road Kings $575

Picked up at Pinfest as a nonworking project for $400, reflowed the MPU, replaced a few connectors and some header pins on the PSB. Shopped it. Full LED’s on upper PF, and some below. Plays fine and has a few spots of wear, and the flippers will need a rebuild at some point. But it plays decent and it’s fully working. Memory issue on start up, but I’m out of remote battery holders. A few of the insert sockets aren’t lighting. Open to offers.

Future Spa $400

Project game. Missing transformer, rectifier board and MPU. BG has some flaking and peeling. Playfield is in excellent shape. Cab is faded. Original coin door was dented to hell, so I found a replacement and installed it. I’ll include the original dented one also.

I’ll place ads later when I get a chance. Probably listing a few others as well.

#13804 4 years ago

Really nice Theatre of Magic

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Completely reconditioned . Works 100 % . Brand new LEDs and rubbers. Flipper rebuilds and all boards gone over . Cabinet is near perfect. Battery stand off installed. Open to trade...”
2019-06-12
Kingston, NY
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 495 times

#13805 4 years ago
Quoted from badpenny61:

Yea, where would I go for New York style pizza, the best type of pizza!

If you're in Midtown (Mahattan - John's of Times Square is good). Downtown has a good John's Pizza as well. This is in the Village.

#13806 4 years ago

Rats the above funhouse is sold . Still looking for a somewhat local nice funhouse.

#13807 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thanks, I missed that one. Must have my search radius set to "wuss."

I see it's "sale pending" now, did you work out a deal? Probably be tough to find a nicer looking one.

#13808 4 years ago

Thinking about doing a little "pre pintastic don't feel like bringing it all to the flea market purge" of projects....

Open to the idea of trading the following for one working game....

Bally Cue Tease
Gottlieb Jet Spin
My second Silverball Mania project (basically no boards, no displays, crappy BG and a complete but hosed PF)

Given what they are....I'm open to reasonable offers. I need me some elbow room in the garage.

Anyone?

#13809 4 years ago

Trading my WhiteWater for a MBr. Mostly LED'd, nice playfield, topper has color DMD. PM for pix...located in CT.
*edit* Sorry, has BLUE DMD, not full color.

#13810 4 years ago

Blasphemy!

Quoted from CubeSnake:

Trading my WhiteWater for a MBr. Mostly LED'd, nice playfield, topper has color DMD. PM for pix...located in CT.

#13811 4 years ago

Possibly for Trade

92 Doctor Who

Playfield is Nice with Comet Leds and Titan Blue Flipper Rubbers
Cabinet isn’t the best faded and whatnot but looks fine between 2 pins

Again possibly for trade

My son doesn’t quite understand the game so he gets discouraged

Looking to trade - could add cash as well

Located in Central Ny by Syracuse

#13812 4 years ago

Gilligans listed in marketplace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a great playing Gilligans island. Game has new rubbers, leg levelers and bolts,rebuilt flippers, new dmd,all switches adjusted and working. Island onto replaced and works g...”
2019-06-13
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 950 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13813 4 years ago

I’m looking for a pin within easy driving distance from NYC northern burbs. I can buy outright or trade HUO IM or SW pro.

There’s a lot of games I’d be interested in, but Deadpool, Aerosmith, Kiss, GoT, Iron Maiden and GoTG top the list. Pros only. Maybe Alice Cooper or Batman 66, but those are probably outta my price range.

Must be in awesome condition. Not looking for a project or non working game.

#13814 4 years ago

Gottlieb Royal Flush for sale, rebuilt flippers and gate, no cracked plastics, really nice playfield and cab. Rear of cab under legs has drag wear but covered by legs. Full led install.
1250.00. Located in North NJ

#13815 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

I see it's "sale pending" now, did you work out a deal? Probably be tough to find a nicer looking one.

Nope, unfortunately someone else got it.

#13816 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a 100% playing TAF with Gold ROMs that could use a little cabinet love. It has many cosmetic mods - telephone, bear rug, Fester, etc.. It has a cliffy on the Fester hole. A...”
2019-06-14
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 66 days
Viewed: 4058 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13817 4 years ago

South Park project game-
Kenny plastic toy broken off mech at feet, missing coin door. Dmd not working. Missing a couple coils. Boots up into attract mode. Lights come on. $1500

Added over 5 years ago:

Gone

#13818 4 years ago

So the family and I believe it may be time to trade out the Metallica, so looking for anyone within driving distance of NYC (I would be up for up to 3 hours away) I have a Metallica Pro that is very decked out, including the spinners, signed translight, cemetery mods, snake Mods, sparky mods, lighted side art, color DMD ect... I am really looking to trade, so if interested let me know and I can send very detailed pictures as well as speak with you on the specifics of what has been done with it. I am looking for the following +/- money Let me know if there is any interest out in the Northeast....

1. TNA
2. deadpool Premium
3. TZ
4. MM (any version)
5. AFM (Any Version)
6. AF
7. Tron
8. Alice Cooper
9. Iron Maiden (Premium)
10. Spiderman
11. Ghostbusters
12. JJP Pirates
13. Batman 66
14. Game of thrones (Premium)
15. Guns N Roses
16. Johnny Mnemonic
17. Safe Cracker
18. Dr. Who
19. AC/DC Premium
20. Avatar LE

#13819 4 years ago

Wizard! - asking $800obro

I was able to troubleshoot a bit more on my playing Wizard project but am not in love with the game and would rather have room.

The Good: Game turns on, coins up, can play as 1,2,3 or 4 players, all flags function, all targets register, and it’s pretty fun to play. Has LEDs and blue Titan rubbers.

The Not So Good: players 2 and 4 sometimes get a 10,000 Point handicap when bonus is collected, flippers could use a rebuild, 300 target gives between 300 and 500 with each hit, score reels all work but will need attention in the future, “lock” relay is tied close and will need replacement. Cosmetically the game has been well loved but playfield is in pretty nice shape.

Happy to provide pictures and videos. Can bring to Pintastic on Saturday for the cost of a high five. Don’t hesitate to send me a message.

#13820 4 years ago

Selling a Gottlieb Ice Revue all original condition and very nice

#13823 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “The family and I believe it may be time to trade out the Metallica, so looking for anyone within driving distance of NYC (I would be ok with something around the 3 hour drive mark)...”
2019-06-16
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Trade
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 891 times

Quoted from brooklynknight:So the family and I believe it may be time to trade out the Metallica, so looking for anyone within driving distance of NYC (I would be up for up to 3 hours away) I have a Metallica Pro that is very decked out, including the spinners, signed translight, cemetery mods, snake Mods, sparky mods, lighted side art, color DMD ect... I am really looking to trade, so if interested let me know and I can send very detailed pictures as well as speak with you on the specifics of what has been done with it. I am looking for the following +/- money Let me know if there is any interest out in the Northeast....
1. TNA
2. deadpool Premium
3. TZ
4. MM (any version)
5. AFM (Any Version)
6. AF
7. Tron
8. Alice Cooper
9. Iron Maiden (Premium)
10. Spiderman
11. Ghostbusters
12. JJP Pirates
13. Batman 66
14. Game of thrones (Premium)
15. Guns N Roses
16. Johnny Mnemonic
17. Safe Cracker
18. Dr. Who
19. AC/DC Premium
20. Avatar LE
Machine - For Trade
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “The family and I believe it may be time to trade out the Metallica, so looking for anyone within driving distance of NYC (I would be ok with something around the 3 hour drive mark)...”
2019-06-16
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Trade
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 891 times

I just wanted to add the market place ad so pictures can be viewed(As well as an updated list)....

#13824 4 years ago

It’s in another ad for 4500,playfield is players condition

#13825 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Atlantis Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “i am selling my Gottlieb Atlantis . it has some wear on the playfield and one broken plastic . and the power switch is inside the coin door . selling to free up space for a n...”
2019-06-15
Middletown, NY
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 498 times
selling my Atlantis

#13826 4 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

It’s in another ad for 4500,playfield is players condition

And failed audio according to the other ad, but perhaps that has been repaired.

#13827 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Stern Walking Dead Premium. I am the second owner, but game has only been HUO. Game is in EXCELLENT condition with no playfield or insert wear at all. Includes the ...”
2019-06-12
Manheim, PA
Trade
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1135 times

#13828 4 years ago

WTB: Stern NBA, Avatar LE, Mustang premium

#13829 4 years ago

Mostly looking for trade. Let me know what you’ve got. MBr is high on my list.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “- ColorDMD - full LED - laser cannon mod - cannon dome mod - LED OCD boards (both) - Pop cap mod. - Nice Laseriffic color changing topper - lit star posts - Neutral zone Cliffy ...”
2019-06-16
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1117 times

#13830 4 years ago

SM back up for sale. Buyer backed out. Would also consider a trade +/- cash depending on game. Check my wishlist for what I would prefer. Would also entertain other offers including non pinball games like ICB/Zeke's peak, Golden Tee Home, possibly other dedicated arcade games. No XXX-in-1 games (already have one).

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice and clean example. I am the third owner. Game was never routed. Recently went through a complete top side tear down. Titan rubbers. Acrylic web mods. Great game...only ...”
2019-05-29
Coatesville, PA
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 206 days
Viewed: 538 times

#13831 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

SM back up for sale. Buyer backed out. Would also consider a trade +/- cash depending on game. Check my wishlist for what I would prefer. Would also entertain other offers including non pinball games like ICB/Zeke's peak, Golden Tee Home, possibly other dedicated arcade games. No XXX-in-1 games (already have one).

Machine - For Sale

Spider-Man

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Really nice and clean example. I am the third owner. Game was never routed. Recently went through a complete top side tear down. Titan rubbers. Acrylic web mods. Great game...only ...”

19 days ago

Coatesville, PA

4,800 (OBO)

Palmer

Munsters pro?

#13832 4 years ago

Who has something around 2k or less? Maybe within 2 hours from me?

#13833 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
World Poker Tour Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a new game coming in so this one is back up for sale. Thoroughly shopped. Completely stripped and cleaned. Many parts are brand new including: - New upper playfield - NO...”
2020-02-23
Victor, NY
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1007 times

#13834 4 years ago

Looking for a reasonably priced Huo Batman Dark Knight....

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a reasonably priced Huo Batman Dark Knight. Thanks.”
2019-06-18
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 53 times

#13835 4 years ago

Looking for a reasonably priced CFTBL.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a reasonably priced Creature.Thanks.”
2019-06-18
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 125 times

#13836 4 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking for a reasonably priced CFTBL.

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Creature from the Black Lagoon

New!

Wanted! “Looking for a reasonably priced Creature.Thanks.”

1 hour ago

Baltimore, MD

Wanted

stretch2

Reach out to @rooftop . He has a machine that I came very close to buying. I believe it is still for sale.

#13837 4 years ago

Double post.

#13840 4 years ago

For sale https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-dmd-6#post-5052076
Stern DMD
It comes with the red plastic shield from GOT.
SOLD for asking price

#13841 4 years ago

GUSS:

Maybe include with your links WHAT you're selling.

#13842 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

GUSS:

And just a single post.

#13843 4 years ago

Sorry I was to trying link my ads, But I suck at this stuff

#13844 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

GUSS:

Then we don't have to guess...

#13845 4 years ago

It's right there in the url guys...

#13846 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

It's right there in the url guys...

I made It easier for them

#13847 4 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Who has something around 2k or less? Maybe within 2 hours from me?

I have to take pictures and make the market posts, but when I return from vacation after next week I will be looking to shake up my collection and sell my Black Rose and Getaway II.

#13848 4 years ago

i just got an F-14 that I’m going to start cleaning up. Playfield looks really great. I’ll be putting that up soon.

#13849 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my nice Starship Troopers

* Playfield in nice shape, completely torn down topside and shopped
* NOS Plastics except for lanes (unavailable)
* Metal tumbled/polished
* New magnetic core
* Flipper rebuild, new flipper bats
* Pop bumpers rebuilt with clear bodies
* New titan silicone rubbers and LEDs throughout
* New orange posts for a brighter look
* Plays great and fast, boards clean, no issues

Cons: A little mylar missing over an insert or two, but doesn't affect gameplay, cabinet is a little faded, and shows signs of wear here and there (flipper button area in particular).

$2500

Working on the ad and pics to post, PM me with interest. Can possibly bring to Pintastic in MA end of the month if deal is struck.

EDIT: Also have a nice Lost World (1978), nice Space Mission EM and a working Pinbot semi-project I might be selling soon as well.

#13850 4 years ago

Interested in trading Avengers/Junkyard to get a Batman 66, Guardians of the Galaxy, Diner, or maybe Deadpool. Both games have color dmds, clean playfields, clean cabs and play 100%.

There are 30,331 posts in this topic. You are on page 277 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/277?hl=new_england and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.