IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 276 of 604.
#13751 4 years ago

Need to clean the garage out this weekend. Price Drop on Data East Star Wars $3,250! Gottlieb Rock $1,100!

#13752 4 years ago

Gottlieb Rock Ad is up. $1,100

Machine - For Sale
Rock Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Rock with LEDs. Brand New Rottendog Driver Board. Ground mods have been done. Playfield was taken apart, cleaned and waxed. New drop targets, flipper bats, rubber ring...”
2019-07-26
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 531 times

#13753 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a couple things left to do to this guy; Gotta fix the stand ups, they take a really solid hit to trigger them, but they all work. Gotta get NVRAM in here. +the mirrored...”
2019-06-03
Hell, MI
Archived after: 315 days
Viewed: 288 times

Trade me two really ugly working projects.

Trade me for a player’s Jokerz and I’ll throw some cash your way.

#13754 4 years ago

still have the Tron arcade game ...would look great next to a Tron pinball. Used to work but no longer plays (lights up but no game) .Comes with new sideart $1200/BO in Manchester NH

#13755 4 years ago

A few things I will put up for sale: (lemme know if you wanna see pix) 

• BIG Id Monster from Forbidden Planet (over a foot across) Pro assembled and painted. 

• Ray Blaster Cannon from Forbidden Planet. (Hand built) 

• Hand Ray Blaster from Forbidden Planet. (have the box) Lights up when trigger pulled. (Plastic and metal) 

• Hand carved and finished War Machine Clock from War of the Worlds. (about 11.5" long)!
If interested...let me know! I also have the aprox 2 Foot Tall Talking Robby the Robot from Forbidden Planet!

#13756 4 years ago

Looking for a decent Earthshaker if anyone is looking to get rid of one.

#13757 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

A few things I will put up for sale: (lemme know if you wanna see pix) 

• BIG Id Monster from Forbidden Planet (over a foot across) Pro assembled and painted. 

• Ray Blaster Cannon from Forbidden Planet. (Hand built) 

• Hand Ray Blaster from Forbidden Planet. (have the box) Lights up when trigger pulled. (Plastic and metal) 

• Hand carved and finished War Machine Clock from War of the Worlds. (about 11.5" long)!
If interested...let me know! I also have the aprox 2 Foot Tall Talking Robby the Robot from Forbidden Planet!

C'mon, Ted..... Post up some pics of this cool stuff!

#13758 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Got one? Are you somewhere near me? Reach out!”
2019-05-21
Cumberland, RI
Wanted
Archived after: 71 days
Viewed: 59 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Paragon Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice Paragon within 100 mi of RI.”
2019-09-06
Cumberland, RI
Wanted
Archived after: 364 days
Viewed: 185 times

Anyone got a Paragon for sale that isn't afraid to send me photos of the playfield from closer than 10 feet away?

#13759 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

C'mon, Ted..... Post up some pics of this cool stuff!

Can't post pix here. I've sent out some in PM already.

#13760 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Can't post pix here. I've sent out some in PM already.

I know it is odd how you can't post a pic of your pin your selling. I guess it would defeat the for sale section on pinside.

#13761 4 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I know it is odd how you can't post a pic of your pin your selling. I guess it would defeat the for sale section on pinside.

Easy enough to send pix in PM.

#13762 4 years ago

Just listed my Flash Gordon in the marketplace. I don't love playing this gorgeous game.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Flash Gordon. I picked this game up and have spent countless hours and a bunch of $ to get it to where it is today. Unfortunately, I don't love to play it, even...”
2019-09-14
Auburn, NH
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 2374 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13763 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Plays hard & fast. No cracked plastics no magnet burn. Full leds with nice mods. Looking for trades dmd titles mostly. Would consider some older games like whirlwind or pinbot....”
2019-05-25
Woonsocket, RI
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 476 times

#13764 4 years ago

Weekend Price Drop $4900 obo

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Simpsons Pinball Party. Only issues are wear on the shooter lane and around the flipper buttons. Back glass is 100%. No battery leakage on boards. Plays 100%. Will deliver wit...”
2019-09-17
Kingston, NY
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 75 days
Viewed: 1852 times
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79271

#13765 4 years ago

Anyone have a Batman Data East they want to sell for a reasonable price ? Pm me if you do.

#13766 4 years ago

Speaking of Data East, anyone with a Secret Service? I'm considering picking one up.

#13767 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Speaking of Data East, anyone with a Secret Service? I'm considering picking one up.

There’s one in the marketplace

#13768 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

There’s one in the marketplace

Yes, we have exchanged PM's.

Not sure how much of a project I want at the moment.

#13769 4 years ago

The clean-out continues with a fully working bally brown box solenoid/sound board test fixture:

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Fully working Bally brown box test fixture. Can test classic bally/stern solenoid driver boards. It has also been upgraded to test Bally sound boards AS-2518-32, AS-2518-50, and AS...”
2019-06-08
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 178 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13770 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The clean-out continues with a fully working bally brown box solenoid/sound board test fixture:

What else is on the clean out !!

Got a System 3 Gottlieb CPU ??

#13771 4 years ago

Finally found a free moment to take pictures of my Family Guy. Can bring it to Pintastic if you need more Seth McFarlane in your life.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my 2007 Family Guy pinball Machine from Stern pinball. The game has been completely shopped and gone through. It has been deeply cleaned, re-rubbered with black rings, and...”
2019-06-10
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 444 times

#13772 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

What else is on the clean out !!

Got a System 3 Gottlieb CPU ??

Sorry, I don't have one available.

I'm trying to move some larger stuff first to clear some space. I'll likely be listing a sharp shooter project and a sharpshooter II project; with spare parts and a nearly fully populated sharp shooter playfield.

I do have a batch of Alvin G boards listed:

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “One sound board, untested. $14 for shipping.”
2019-06-22
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 163 times
Contributed to Pinside
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Sound boards used in Alvin G head-to-head games. $10 each for the boards without the chips. $15 for the board with the chips. $10 to ship one, $13 to ship two, $16 to ship three/...”
2019-06-22
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 129 times
Contributed to Pinside
Parts - For Sale
FS: Alvin G MPUs Archived
Used, good condition - “These do not surface very often. These are untested and as-is since I don't have any Alvin G games. They appear to be complete, aside from a game ROM on all but one board. Only 3 ...”
2019-06-06
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 400 times
Contributed to Pinside
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “One untested DMD controller boards. It looks like it may have had a capacitor leak at one point. $5 $14 for shipping.”
2020-04-15
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 395 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13773 4 years ago

Looking for a maiden pro. Pm if interested and can meet up. Cheers

#13774 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

dmacy has a gorgeous one for sale in Pa.

#13775 4 years ago

Have a sheet of Safe Cracker PDI for 300 obro.
Also have coin door and apron from tron le for 200 obro.

I need the glass picked up in Morristown NJ area or I can deliver anywhere along the Garden State Parkway. No shipping on the glass. I can do the same delivery along the parkway with the tron parts or add shipping charges to the agreed upon price. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Ant

#13776 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a couple things left to do to this guy; Gotta fix the stand ups, they take a really solid hit to trigger them, but they all work. Gotta get NVRAM in here. +the mirrored...”
2019-06-03
Hell, MI
Archived after: 315 days
Viewed: 288 times

Trade me! Cocktail games? Sega Showcase games? European Titles?

I can always add *Ka$h MoNét*

#13777 4 years ago

Maybe putting up a South park and my World poker tour if anyone interested PM me.

#13778 4 years ago

Looking for a SW LE if anyone’s selling.

#13779 4 years ago

Selling an Huo Low Play AFMr Le...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a Low Play Like New Huo AFMr Le . Located in Baltimore, Maryland. $7999.”
2019-06-11
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 696 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13780 4 years ago

For Sale a HUO Nascar

Machine - For Sale
Nascar Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This game was bought from the original owner who bought it brand new from pinball sales; is perfect in every way looks like it just slid out of the box and even better; has all red...”
2019-06-11
Coaldale, PA
3,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 631 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13781 4 years ago

Anyone Interested in a nice player "Tee'd Off" missing topper but everything else is 100% no issues, new smart switches for targets, playfield has virtually no wear, roulette wheel works, cabinet is alright, brand new front legs. New glass and LEDs for all the GI on top of playfield

and I have a Williams EM "Full House" fully working, but missing the 10/100 point bell. Cabinet is holding but not good. No wear on the playfield with the exception of a spot 1 inch long and .25 inches wide under the right flipper

TEED OFF - 1300
Full House 400

Will gladly take pics

#13782 4 years ago

Price drop on my Black knight in the market, ad embed would not work but here's the link:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79190

#13783 4 years ago

Demolition man (sold)

Viper night driving- plays needs to be cleaned. Good dmd, nice playfield $1800

Mario Andretti- dmd driver board may need repair $900

South Park- unshopped. Dmd is good but shows wrong screen at random times. Playfield is good needs cleaning and a switch or two replaced $2200

Added over 5 years ago:

Mario Andretti dmd and dmd driver board have been fixed

Added over 5 years ago:

Adretti still for sale all others sold

Added over 5 years ago:

Adretti gone

#13784 4 years ago

Up for trades: data east Jurassic Park. On route at stoneface brewing co. Check her out! Newington, NH.

#13785 4 years ago

Got a very nice example F-14 that has been shopped with LEDs throughout. Looking for a good trade at the moment.

Pics in my Google drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1-JJ9LGOrzJVwWLC4pzmjoj1eTzwDScaW

#13787 4 years ago

I'm looking for a very nice funhouse.

#13788 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm looking for a very nice funhouse.

#13789 4 years ago

Lmao

#13790 4 years ago

I'm guessing your old Funhouse currently resides in VT? If so you should buy it back then sell to me when you get bored with it. It's on my wishlist but not at the top, 2 years might be perfect, thanks!

#13791 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

I'm guessing your old Funhouse currently resides in VT? If so you should buy it back then sell to me when you get bored with it. It's on my wishlist but not at the top, 2 years might be perfect, thanks!

No, he doesn't have mine. He just knows I want one and is gonna fix his up super nice and rub it in my face

#13792 4 years ago

Ahh I see. This one looks quite nice and not too long a drive...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80668

#13793 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Ahh I see. This one looks quite nice and not too long a drive...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80668

Thanks, I missed that one. Must have my search radius set to "wuss."

#13794 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

No, he doesn't have mine. He just knows I want one and is gonna fix his up super nice and rub it in my face

Maybe we could do a swap for a month or so. Your whirlwind for my funhouse...

#13795 4 years ago

Ok I’m on a crazy buying spree. I’ve got to let some stuff go begrudgingly. Need these for pintastic tournament but they can leave Saturday evening when the tournament is wrapped up or taken anytime after that.

Bally Atlantis. Just stripped whole top side. Cleaned and waxed. New titan rings and 100% 1smd warm white comet leds everywhere. Full Mylar playfield. Plays great. Cabinet is rough. Decals are faded and peeling on the edges here and there. 1900$

Fire! Excellent cabinet. Again fully stripped and shipped 2 weeks ago. All titans and 100% warm white 1smd comet leds. Playfield is full Mylar. Plays. Ice and fast. Molded parts of buildings by ball locks have been reinforced and epoxied. 2100$

X-Files. Again fully stripped and shipped just a few weeks ago. All titans and 100% warm white 1smd comet leds. Had magnet wear in front of file cabinet that had been filled with epoxy at some point. File cabinet is perfect. Brand new one installed when stripped down. Brand new shooter scoop chute installed(welds normally all shot entirely). Both those parts you can’t find. Ramps flame polished and no cracks at all cabinet has some scuffs and fade but solid. 2300$

#13796 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Ok I’m on a crazy buying spree. I’ve got to let some stuff go begrudgingly. Need these for pintastic tournament but they can leave Saturday evening when the tournament is wrapped up or taken anytime after that.
Bally Atlantis. Just stripped whole top side. Cleaned and waxed. New titan rings and 100% 1smd warm white comet leds everywhere. Full Mylar playfield. Plays great. Cabinet is rough. Decals are faded and peeling on the edges here and there. 1900$
Fire! Excellent cabinet. Again fully stripped and shipped 2 weeks ago. All titans and 100% warm white 1smd comet leds. Playfield is full Mylar. Plays. Ice and fast. Molded parts of buildings by ball locks have been reinforced and epoxied. 2100$
X-Files. Again fully stripped and shipped just a few weeks ago. All titans and 100% warm white 1smd comet leds. Had magnet wear in front of file cabinet that had been filled with epoxy at some point. File cabinet is perfect. Brand new one installed when stripped down. Brand new shooter scoop chute installed(welds normally all shot entirely). Both those parts you can’t find. Ramps flame polished and no cracks at all cabinet has some scuffs and fade but solid. 2300$

I played all three of these games - they’re all nice examples. GLWS - whoever gets these ones will be happy.

#13797 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

My wife loved X-files; let me look up some info on the game and I'll get back to you. Make a nice surprise for her birthday.

#13798 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

My wife loved X-files; let me look up some info on the game and I'll get back to you. Make a nice surprise for her birthday.

Definitely. It’s the one I want to sell the least honestly. But sacrifices need to be made and I can find an x files again. Some of the stuff I’m grabbing won’t come up again.

#13799 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Can grab pictures of any of these games for people Monday night too if anyone needs them.

#13800 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Here is a Popeye. Game plays 100%, no credit dot. Playfield in pretty decent shape. Game has broken plastics at slings and upper boat. Missing cleats. Needs a shop. Boards are good...”
2019-06-13
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 293 times

$2200 OBO. Would like out this weekend. Cash, no trades

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 276 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/276?hl=turtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.