IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 275 of 608.
#13701 4 years ago

Roller Coaster Tycoon. - excellent shape. Prior owner supposedly bought new. $2800

#13702 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Lowest priced LE in the market history at baseline. Add in it being the only HUO, ZERO ghosting, solid cabinet game for sale in the pinside history... This is the game to buy. S...”
2019-06-05
High Bridge, NJ
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 2175 times
Contributed to Pinside

Weekend price drop bump.

#13703 4 years ago

#13704 4 years ago

FS/FT: Stern POTC

Works and plays great, nice shape, dmd is perfect, clean overall game. Ship sails aren’t going down (pretty sure it’s just the coil, might fix it soon)

Interested in trading for a TRON. I also have a players condition Whirlwind that plays really well, I would consider bundling into the right deal. I have a silver CPR pf, all new ramps and new plastics still in the bags for it as well (all uninstalled)

Possibly interested in other pins, but Tron is tops.

Thanks, James

#13705 4 years ago

in the mood for a bally Night Rider and or Mata Hari

#13706 4 years ago

Star wars premium is up for sale. 310 plays. Original owner. Shaker, flipper fidelity speakers (with 10"sub), stern external volume control/ headphone Jack).

#13707 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Buckaroo Archived
As is - “Needs shopped. Game looks complete. Cabinet is rough, but solid. Playfield decent. Backglass is good and sealed. Kicking horse is missing, but stud it mounts to is there. I ha...”
2019-11-15
Finleyville, PA
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 378 days
Viewed: 918 times

Listed a Buckaroo

#13708 4 years ago

I have The Shadow with new cpr gold playfield, mantis ramps, and Aurich’s translight that will be up for sale soon on the marketplace. I don’t want to sell but am out of space and it doesn’t get played much with the family.

#13709 4 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I have The Shadow with new cpr gold playfield, mantis ramps, and Aurich’s translight that will be up for sale soon on the marketplace. I don’t want to sell but am out of space and it doesn’t get played much with the family.

Keep shadow and sell me that funhouse!

#13710 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I can bring my Star Wars LE, listed in marketplace, to Pintastic if a deal is in place.

Sold pending pickup

#13711 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Keep shadow and sell me that funhouse!

No but let me know when you tire of your Whirlwind.

#13712 4 years ago

I might be tiring of my Whirlwind if you find an elvira and the party monsters to trade for it

#13713 4 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

No but let me know when you tire of your Whirlwind.

Rats, and here I was going to return the maple syrup gift with a special Jersey present!

#13714 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Rats, and here I was going to return the maple syrup gift with a special Jersey present!

Wait, you haven’t eaten the maple syrup yet? What the hell are you waiting for!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “New Gold CPR playfield Mantis Ramps (old ramps included) Art mirror blades (custom made) Aurich’s translight and speaker panel (originals included) Comet leds throughout Col...”
2019-06-02
Highgate, VT
4,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 619 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13715 4 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Wait, you haven’t eaten the maple syrup yet? What the hell are you waiting for!

Had it on pancakes yesterday! My whole family prefers the sugary crap so that's all mine

#13716 4 years ago

I have a bunch of EATPM. Sounds like an interesting trade

#13717 4 years ago

I'm interested...

#13718 4 years ago

Anybody want a free game?

GTB Spiderman. Cab is a little rough on two of the corners and has some damage. Playfield has some wear, and two cracked plastics. Backbox was painted over blue by somebody (gotta love when they do that) and was cleaned out...no boards, no displays, no BG and no speaker. Looks like all of the harnesses are there. Light panel is pretty scrappy, but harness is there. No legs. Looks like someone took the pop boards from under the playfield too. Mayfair and Gulf Pinball has them though.

I was going to combine this with another one I picked up, but figured I might just pass it on if somebody wants to start building one out of this rather than me part it out. Boards can be found or new ones are available.

Would like it picked up today if possible. Cleaning out the garage. I can send pics via PM if anybody’s interested.

#13719 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

GTB Spiderman. Cab is a little rough on two of the corners and has some damage. Playfield has some wear, and two cracked plastics. Backbox was painted over blue by somebody (gotta love when they do that) and was cleaned out...no boards, no displays, no BG or lock mech and no speaker. Light panel is pretty scrappy, but harness is there. No legs. Looks like someone took the pop boards from under the playfield too. Mayfair and Gulf Pinball has them though.
I was going to combine this with another one I picked up, but figured I might just pass it on if somebody wants to start building one out of this rather than me part it out. Boards can be found or new ones are available.
Would like it picked up today if possible. Cleaning out the garage. I can send pics via PM if anybody’s interested.

You're making me nervous, giving away possessions and all.... Do you need a hug?!

#13720 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

You're making me nervous, giving away possessions and all.... Do you need a hug?!

From you? Always.

#13721 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

To many projects!

#13722 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

To many projects!

I have the second one torn completely apart and ready to dive in. Didn’t really need anything off of this one anyway. Plus I really need to get cracking on finishing the Halloween game. Need room.

#13723 4 years ago

Would be too tempted to try and steal your Vampire...

#13724 4 years ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

Would be too tempted to try and steal your Vampire...

Feel free to play it when you stop by.

#13725 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I have the second one torn completely apart and ready to dive in. Didn’t really need anything off of this one anyway. Plus I really need to get cracking on finishing the Halloween game. Need room.

I'd be tempted to fix it is the problem, lol.

#13726 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I also offered it up and posted a few pics in the “what machine did you bring home today” thread.

#13727 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

GTB Spiderman. Cab is a little rough on two of the corners and has some damage. Playfield has some wear, and two cracked plastics. Backbox was painted over blue by somebody (gotta love when they do that) and was cleaned out...no boards, no displays, no BG and no speaker. Looks like all of the harnesses are there. Light panel is pretty scrappy, but harness is there. No legs. Looks like someone took the pop boards from under the playfield too. Mayfair and Gulf Pinball has them though.

Would love to tackle this, as it's a great pin when right but too far away.

I have a normal ( i think it is, anyways...last I looked) Spiderman headbox in decent shape that someone can grab for free also, if they need it for this project. Possible pickup at Pintastic as well.

#13728 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “The game works as it should 90% of the time - only requires slight work. Please message for more information, I’ll respond same day. Thanks, Eric”
2019-07-09
Hell, MI
225 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 654 times
Contributed to Pinside

$300 folks. Had THREE buyers fall through due to three unique logistical challenges. Someone get this mofo outta my house.

#13729 4 years ago

Still have my BSM in the marketplace. Willing to listen to any cash/trade offers.

#13730 4 years ago

Really nice System 11 Big Guns listed in the marketplace. Cash in carry with easy loadout in garage. I'd love to keep it, but I only have room for 3 of my 4 pins.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “2 Cannons that shoot balls through the air! Physical kickback, gate switch, baguette, 6 drop targets, 3 ball multi-ball, mini-game in backbox, classic system 11 game. Cabinet is f...”
2019-06-03
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 754 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13731 4 years ago

Selling Baywatch and a project Little Chief:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Freshly shopped Baywatch. Playfield torn down, cleaned, rerubbered. All flippers rebuilt, new sleeves in most other mechs. Comet LEDs in GI and backglass, majority of inserts. G...”
2019-06-03
Rochester, NY
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 525 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Little Chief Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Partially working project. Starts a game and plays but won't always advance between balls. Backglass has some flaking and fading in the reds and some cracks on the paint along the ...”
2019-09-23
Rochester, NY
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 604 times

Price drop on Super Score:

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Gottlieb Super Score. Playfield is in great shape, backglass is good except for flaking on the girl's red shirt. Cabinet could use a new paint job. Playfield cleaned and sh...”
2019-06-17
Duanesburg, NY
Archived after: 54 days
Viewed: 380 times

#13732 4 years ago

A "pinball has taken over my life and time to weed out some games" sale.

An incredibly rare Allied Leisure Super Picker game (1 of 2 known examples)--this is a full-sized pin with a Roy Clark theme, not a cocktail version. A rare Gottlieb Star Race project with spare backglass and spare NOS playfield. A project Demolition man with some replacement parts.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs major work - “This is a project machine that was rescued from a hotel fire. The playfield has no obvious signs of wear that I can spot, but is dirty and needs a shop job. The game boots and f...”
2019-06-03
Saratoga Springs, NY
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1215 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs major work - “As far as I've been able to tell, there seems to have been only 3 of these games produced--a 2-player version (seen in promo photos) and two 4-player versions. I found no documenta...”
2022-07-05
Ballston Spa, NY
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 5642 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Rare game. Project machine. Battery damaged MPU. No broken plastics, but the plastic above the kickout hole has some paint wear. My original plan was to do a playfield swap and r...”
2019-07-15
Saratoga Springs, NY
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1124 times
Contributed to Pinside

I may be putting a few more games on the chopping block.

#13733 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “The game works as it should 90% of the time - only requires slight work. Please message for more information, I’ll respond same day. Thanks, Eric”
2019-07-09
Hell, MI
225 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 654 times
Contributed to Pinside

Sale pending at $350...again. If it falls through again, I’m gonna part it out and list the parts on eBay, cabinet will be free to a nice person who wants it.

#13734 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Atlantis Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Overall, this is a really nice Atlantis. +$300 Swemmer MPU & Driver Installed +$249 worth of Pinscore Displays Installed +$80~ powder coated rails soon to be installed +$8...”
2019-06-03
Hell, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 210 times
Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a couple things left to do to this guy; Gotta fix the stand ups, they take a really solid hit to trigger them, but they all work. Gotta get NVRAM in here. +the mirrored...”
2019-06-03
Hell, MI
Archived after: 315 days
Viewed: 288 times

Two really great playing games in nice shape listed here. Trades preferred, send me offers, creativity encouraged - a bunch of cheap games for Atlantis would be listened to.

Sega Showcase games are a priority, I’d add cash for a routed stock Aerosmith Pro.

#13735 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Machine - For Sale

Atlantis

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Overall, this is a really nice Atlantis.

+$300 Swemmer MPU & Driver Installed

+$249 worth of Pinscore Displays Installed

+$80~ powder coated rails soon to be installed

+$8...”

25 minutes ago

Warren, MA

Mistermoberg

Machine - For Sale

Kings of Steel

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a couple things left to do to this guy;

Gotta fix the stand ups, they take a really solid hit to trigger them, but they all work.

Gotta get NVRAM in here.

+the mirrored...”

16 minutes ago

Warren, MA

Mistermoberg

Two really great playing games in nice shape listed here. Trades preferred, send me offers, creativity encouraged - a bunch of cheap games for Atlantis would be listened to.
Sega Showcase games are a priority, I’d add cash for a routed stock Aerosmith Pro.

Hey bud, your Atlantis has all red boards on the underside of the playfield. Are you sure you don't have a prototype? Did you dump the boards you replaced? Were they red as well?

#13736 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Hey bud, your Atlantis has all red boards on the underside of the playfield. Are you sure you don't have a prototype? Did you dump the boards you replaced? Were they red as well?

Oh my lord. Didn’t even occur to me.

#13737 4 years ago

XMLE Wolverine FS

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For sale is the XMLE Wolverine that previously resided at L&G. Since I purchased this from Mike, it has been torn down topside replaced with white rubbers/new posts. Also has M...”
2019-05-24
Braintree, MA
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1015 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13738 4 years ago

Stern POTC- nice game, ad in the marketplace, trades considered but cash is king - $4100

Thanks, James

#13739 4 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Got a pretty nice MSF & a decent WCS, your wife/girlfriend/significant other would probably love. I hear there's a guy in S. Burlington who'd really like a MSF, who you could sell it to.

#13740 4 years ago

Looking for a WPC cabinet

Lmk if you have one kicking around from a junker or a Resto

Thanks

#13741 4 years ago

Anyone got an MBrSE or LE they want to sell? I have a really nice MMr with a bunch of extras to offer up in trade

#13742 4 years ago

FS Pinbot - Oxford CT

Got a decent players Pinbot in my garage ready for a new home. Listed on Craigslist for $2100. I'd rather sell to one of you fellow collectors at a pinside discount. Hit me up for pictures and video.

#13743 4 years ago

I find myself with an influx of games so it's time to clear out a bit. If anything is of interest please don't hesitate to PM me. Happy to send along pics and videos.

Family Guy - Fully shopped - $4,800
-Completely torn down, cleaned, re-rubbered, and ready to go. Fully LEDed with non-ghosting 2smds in the inserts, Stewie Multiball decal mod, new flaps on all ramps including mini-pinball. Formally routed game with chipped right slingshot plastic and new decal on the "N" in "pinball."

Xenon - Fully shopped - $2,800
-Playfield fully torn down, sanded, clear coated, overlay applied, clear coated again, and rebuilt and re-rubbered. Playfield and backglass look awesome. Cool white LEDs in the GI and incandescents in the controlled lighting. Cabinet has knicks, dents, and could use a touch-up or repainting to be considered a restore.

Bally Wizard - Playing Project - $900
-Turns on, flips, keeps score, plays multiple player. Coin up unit works inconsistently and bonus seems to get conflicted signals and doesn't count correctly. Comes with black powder coated legs.

I also have Cue-T and Spacelab EMs which are fully shopped and a few light projects (Cleopatra SS and Liberty Belle EM).

#13744 4 years ago

Gorgeous shiny minty gleaming Dialed In LE priced to move. Need to make room.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Gorgeous minty clean Dialed In Limited Edition. Priced to sell. Has the proper Cliffy's, magnet mylar properly cut, everything works flawlessly. Easy walk-out basement. No stairs. ...”
2019-07-16
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 817 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13745 4 years ago

Longshot, I know, but is anyone looking to trade a GOT pro? Would do 2 for one or 3 for one depending.

#13746 4 years ago

Still have DE Star Wars for sale. Would consider trade deals towards GNR, TAF

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Data East Star Wars with LEDs. Full playfield tear down, cleaned and waxed with new rings. Brand New Rotten Dog Power supply. Playfield is nice and clean but with a little bit o...”
2019-05-30
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 510 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13747 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Lowest priced LE in the market history at baseline. Add in it being the only HUO, ZERO ghosting, solid cabinet game for sale in the pinside history... This is the game to buy. S...”
2019-06-05
High Bridge, NJ
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 2175 times
Contributed to Pinside
Let’s get this game to its new owner. My truck got backed into by a garbage truck and I need to free up some cash.

This is looks to be the lowest priced game in the pinside history. Priced well below sold games that were routed, ghosting and have cabinet issues.

#13748 4 years ago

For Sale - located in South Glens Falls, NY 12803

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale: Getaway High Speed II. Works great - plays fast. Nice Playfield, Cabinet Solid but had some bumps and bruises and has some fade. MPU is clean with no acid damage. New Be...”
2019-06-05
South Glens Falls, NY
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 255 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale: High Speed (players condition - has some playfield wear). Great playing machine - has some Flipper Drag wear on playfield that was touched up in black by previous owner....”
2019-06-05
South Glens Falls, NY
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 366 times

Will do a package deal if you want the Full High Speed collection ... LOL

#13749 4 years ago

Looking to buy Last Action Hero, or I have a mint Metallica modded for sale or trade.

#13750 4 years ago

Still have a Munsters pro. 4600$. Plays great. Clean.

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 275 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/275?hl=zlorya and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.