IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 274 of 604.
#13651 4 years ago

If you still have it I will take it solves the woodworking challenge on my Melody

Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I have a Gottlieb wedgehead, head, and lightboard. Mostly stripped, but has back "door". Free Pickup in 01027

#13652 4 years ago

FS - Pinbot - players condition. $2k
Located in Oxford, CT. PM me for pics and info.

#13653 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “The game works as it should 90% of the time - only requires slight work. Please message for more information, I’ll respond same day. Thanks, Eric”
2019-07-09
Hell, MI
225 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 654 times
Contributed to Pinside

$400 if ya pick her up on Monday!

#13654 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

What? You railroad people so much I was starting to think you were a member of the Vanderbilt family.

Lawyers

#13655 4 years ago

I have a nice twd pro. 1owner low play huo. Has colorlcd, shaker, artblades, xtra zombie, and titan rubber. No issues and looks and plays perfect.
Looking to switch it up and trade for other newer machines. Interested in these and others ...
Deadpool
Xmen le magneto
Star wars
Family guy
Munsters prem
Bksor pro

#13656 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I have a nice twd pro. 1owner low play huo. Has colorlcd, shaker, artblades, xtra zombie, and titan rubber. No issues and looks and plays perfect.
Looking to switch it up and trade for other newer machines. Interested in these and others ...
Deadpool
Xmen le magneto
Star wars
Family guy
Munsters prem
Bksor pro

Tom is Amazing to Deal with

True Passion for this hobby and Stellar Collection

Still Digging the GB
Never once have I regretted it

#13657 4 years ago

Have a sweeeeeeeeet BSM that I’m looking to unload. I got what seems like a good deal on it, and was hoping to leverage it into a game I haven’t already owned. I’ll be enjoying it while the right trade comes along. The game is undocumented HUO, but has clearly never been on route. Low plays, bone stock, and essentially mint. I never claim CQ, but the game is about as nice of a game as I’ve owned. The only thing it’s unfortunately missing is the certificate that came with the LE, and the goodie bag. Pics can be seen in my “What is worth” thread, and I have plenty more I could provide.

Looking to trade above all else. Some titles I’d be interested in include TAF, TZ, IJ, LotR a HUGE number of Stern Premium/LE, Tron Pro, MBr, MMr, TOTAN, ToM, SS, CV, etc.

Feel free to send any offer my way. Cash offers, cash + trade offers, two for one offers. I’m super open to suggestions as long as they’re reasonable and the valuation makes sense for both of us.

I’m going to leave this in the NE thread exclusively for the time being, but will be listing it on the main forum/cross-posting the game in the next two weeks or so.

#13658 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Have a sweeeeeeeeet BSM that I’m looking to unload. I got what seems like a good deal on it, and was hoping to leverage it into a game I haven’t already owned. I’ll be enjoying it while the right trade comes along. The game is undocumented HUO, but has clearly never been on route. Low plays, bone stock, and essentially mint. I never claim CQ, but the game is about as nice of a game as I’ve owned. The only thing it’s unfortunately missing is the certificate that came with the LE, and the goodie bag. Pics can be seen in my “What is worth” thread, and I have plenty more I could provide.
Looking to trade above all else. Some titles I’d be interested in include TAF, TZ, IJ, LotR a HUGE number of Stern Premium/LE, Tron Pro, MBr, MMr, TOTAN, ToM, SS, CV, etc.
Feel free to send any offer my way. Cash offers, cash + trade offers, two for one offers. I’m super open to suggestions as long as they’re reasonable and the valuation makes sense for both of us.
I’m going to leave this in the NE thread exclusively for the time being, but will be listing it on the main forum/cross-posting the game in the next two weeks or so.

SWLE loaded with upgrades?

#13659 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

SWLE loaded with upgrades?

PM coming your way!

#13660 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Tom is Amazing to Deal with
True Passion for this hobby and Stellar Collection
Still Digging the GB
Never once have I regretted it

Right back at you!! Great experience.

#13661 4 years ago

Figured I would throw this out there. One of our trucks with room is headed to Boston Area tomorrow and coming back to Western Pennsylvania then to Morgantown WV. If anyone needs to give a game a lift in those areas shoot me a message. I may be able to assist for a reasonable rate as long as the drive is within the scope of where we are traveling.

Thanks

#13662 4 years ago

Looking for a Galaga Ms Pac man reunion for a friend. Can buy or trade a pin for it.

#13663 4 years ago

Looking for an early SS game like Meteor or Flash Gordon.

#13664 4 years ago

Looking to move this X-Files before the baby comes any day now. Hmu

#13665 4 years ago

Looking for a trade within 3 hr travel time. Thanks for your consideration.

Machine - For Sale
TSPP for sale Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have a nice 2003 run TSPP for sale or trade. Has 5.0 code - NVRAM - shooter, itchy scratchy, garage ramp (this one not installed yet) cliffs. Comet Frosted white LEDS throug...”
2019-06-21
Chesterfield, NJ
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1748 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13666 4 years ago

MMr Cliffy set + Rock Custom uncercab/backbox lights: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80036

Sparky TSPP TV mod + wooden TV + 5.0 TSPP ROMS: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80042

Really nice modded South Park: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80044

#13667 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “The game works as it should 90% of the time - only requires slight work. Please message for more information, I’ll respond same day. Thanks, Eric”
2019-07-09
Hell, MI
225 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 654 times
Contributed to Pinside

Take it for $380!

#13668 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Machine - For Sale

Fast Ball

Functional - needs minor work “The game works as it should 90% of the time - only requires slight work.

Please message for more information, I’ll respond same day.

Thanks,

Eric”

11 days ago

Warren, MA

380 (OBO)

Mistermoberg

Take it for $380!

Did you just buy a machine from yourself?

#13669 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Did you just buy a machine from yourself?

LOL - nah just lowering the price. Want someone to get a bargain!

#13670 4 years ago

South Park is sold pending payment.

Still have some sweet TSPP and MMr mods left!

#13671 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Machine - For Sale

Fast Ball

Functional - needs minor work “The game works as it should 90% of the time - only requires slight work.

Please message for more information, I’ll respond same day.

Thanks,

Eric”

11 days ago

Warren, MA

380 (OBO)

Mistermoberg

Take it for $380!

What's wrong with it?

#13672 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

What's wrong with it?

DM sent.

#13673 4 years ago

Looking for GoT pro

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Picked two Indy Jones up. Added shaker, Speaker lights and pinovaters sub and headphone outs. Since I have other sterns decided to try and trade this on for a few pins on my want l...”
2019-05-22
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 720 times

#13674 4 years ago

I will be putting up my Iron Maiden Pro and Spider-Man for sale tonight or tomorrow morning. I need the cash for POTC. Both are really nice examples. Would be willing to discount the asking price if both bought together. Details and pics coming soon.

#13675 4 years ago

Looking to trade a Tron arcade game that used to work for a working Track & Field. Lights up but video started to scramble after moving it around. Now there's nothing. Has set of new sideart. Pickup only
Game was shown on tv a couple weeks ago (lit up but was not working)

#13676 4 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

South Park is sold pending payment.
Still have some sweet TSPP and MMr mods left!

The TSPP is HUO 9.5/10 if not better.
I owned this pin before, you will not be disappointed.

#13677 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Old Chicago Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Bally old Chicago. Cab is solid with a few digs and scratches. Someone painted it black/red. Comet natural white in all GI, comet warm white in back box, comet non ghosting i...”
2019-05-30
Burlington, VT
650 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 2249 times

Also have some modern slot machines. Pm me if interested.

#13678 4 years ago

Spider-Man and Iron Maiden for sale. Would offer a good discount if bought together.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Iron Maiden Pro. Original owner. Upgrades include shaker, sling plastic protectors and colored lens tree for mode lights. Really clean example. Only selling to fund POTC purchase. ...”
2019-05-29
Coatesville, PA
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 407 times

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice and clean example. I am the third owner. Game was never routed. Recently went through a complete top side tear down. Titan rubbers. Acrylic web mods. Great game...only ...”
2019-05-29
Coatesville, PA
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 206 days
Viewed: 538 times

#13679 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Black Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Have a super nice BSM that I’m looking to unload. I got what seems like a good deal on it, and was hoping to leverage it into a game I haven’t already owned. The game is undocu...”
2019-05-29
Watertown, MA
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 1394 times
Contributed to Pinside

My BSM is now officially listed in the marketplace. Still looking for trades above all else, and preference will go to those in the Northeast for sure.

#13680 4 years ago

My Tommy is officially for sale. My only trade would be to add cash for a BM66.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm putting up my Tommy for sale. It was completely redone by Dmacy a few years ago and is in excellent condition. The top side was completely stripped and everything was either ...”
2019-05-29
New Cumberland, PA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 257 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13681 4 years ago

Anyone selling a players High speed, cyclone, or police force? Or really any players game from that era. Thx

#13682 4 years ago

FS: I have a Gold Wings project.

The cabinet has water damage but only on the edge of the cabinet on all sides, 1 to 3 inches up. It's not like the floor is falling out or anything like that. It's fiberboard, so if you sneeze on it, they swell up, It's not the best material to begin with. I started sanding it down to see what's doing, it needs more sanding. The cabinets on these are as thick as a brick.

The playfield is decent, I cleaned it up and was playing this with a good mpu installed from my Bounty Hunter last week, and it played great, everything worked and it was surprisingly fun.

It has the topper which alone is worth the asking price. Air siren in the cab is present and works! Bad diode on the displays is causing a short to the displays, I tried displays from my bounty hunter and it was fine, so you will need to fix the displays and put a good mpu in it.

Don't really want to part it out for some of the hard to find parts, I wanted to get the Top Gun translight for it, and the music in this game is epic, but if someone else wants to hop in the cockpit, $250 will do. I just have too many other games right now that need my attention.

Thanks, James

Added over 5 years ago:

This has sold- thanks for all the interest.

#13683 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

What's wrong with it?

Only has one flipper

#13684 4 years ago

Munsters Premium, 39 plays, $7000. Open to trades but would prefer outright sale. Pictures and ad to follow.

#13685 4 years ago

Just want to thank James (shacklesrevenge) for a great transaction and for being so helpful to our newest route tech.

Absolutely great to deal with. Thank you!

#13686 4 years ago

Gilligans island coming up soon. Will post ad and pics once I get it back home. New rubbers, rebuilt flippers and new mpu.
No credit dot and plays as it should. Needs a few bulbs under playfield, topside was cleaned and new bulbs along with backbox. Diamond plate playfield in great shape. Cab has typical fade
Asking $2600
STTNG coming up soon too

#13687 4 years ago

Sharkey's Shootout for sale. $1,900

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Sharkey's Shootout with LEDs. Machine is in very nice overall condition. Playfield and cabinet are in great shape and very clean. Machine is shopped with new rings, complete pla...”
2019-05-30
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 296 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13688 4 years ago

Data East Star Wars for sale. $3,500.

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Data East Star Wars with LEDs. Full playfield tear down, cleaned and waxed with new rings. Brand New Rotten Dog Power supply. Playfield is nice and clean but with a little bit o...”
2019-05-30
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 510 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13689 4 years ago

Gottlieb Rock will be for sale soon. Fully shopped with playfield tear down, cleaned, waxed with LEDs installed throughout. $1,100

#13690 4 years ago

Have a nice minty fresh HUO Arcade Legends 1 . Just serviced and works 100%. Located in New city NY 10956. Easy ground level pick up. Has the 50 game hard drive but I believe there is a 240 or so game hard drive available for it. Asking $1500.

#13691 4 years ago

Will be listing a nice Bally Atlantis and a VERY nice Kings of Steel that I’ve done a few things to. Trades preferred, DM me.

#13692 4 years ago

Anyone have a wiring harness for a data east coin door they can sell me? Mine has been hacked up and modified

#13693 4 years ago
Quoted from poopedmypins:

Anyone have a wiring harness for a data east coin door they can sell me? Mine has been hacked up and modified

ejacques has some Data East coins doors listed in the Pintastic thread...

#13694 4 years ago

At least I "think" they are data east....someone will need to confirm that.

Quoted from Matesamo:

ejacques has some Data East coins doors listed in the Pintastic thread...

#13695 4 years ago

They look like data east, but it’s odd that they have what seems to be different style control buttons on them

Can anyone else confirm?

#13696 4 years ago

WTB empty Data East cabinet from the 90s.

Let me know
Mike

#13697 4 years ago
Quoted from poopedmypins:

They look like data east, but it’s odd that they have what seems to be different style control buttons on them
Can anyone else confirm?

His pictures show a mix of Bally, old Stern and Williams system 9 or 11 and an arcade coin door. I'm not seeing any data east coin doors there. Data east coin doors have rounded corners on the frames and 1 piece plastic reject button with integrated coin slot. The williams coin door has square corners on the frames and the reject button does not have the integrated coin slot.

What I can't confirm is whether the actual wiring harness uses the same pinout and harness....

#13698 4 years ago

Tommy has been sold. Thank you to everyone for the interest.

#13699 4 years ago

I can bring my Star Wars LE, listed in marketplace, to Pintastic if a deal is in place.

#13700 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1973 Williams Upper Deck Pitch and Bat Exceptional condition inside and out. New Shay backglass Re-stenciled cabinet Repainted inside to match overspray originally done. Playfield...”
2019-07-11
Boston, MA
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 528 times

Can bring to Pintastic .

There are 30,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 274 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/274?hl=ryandimx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.