IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 272 of 608.
#13551 4 years ago

Got a laser cue working project playfield is a little rough. Driver board has been repaired same with the mpu, had battery acid that took out the memory circuit , got it working by bypassing the memory protect circuit. Was missing 5 volts at tp4. And had to replace the 6808 chip.

#13552 4 years ago

Looking to sell my Hobbit Black Arrow so I can nab a WOZ and\or JJP Priates. I have the opportunity now to grab a WOZ from a fellow pinsider, however to do so means I have to off load my hobbit. I live on the upper east side of NYC right off the FDR. Makes for very easy access in and out of the city. Let me know if your interested and\or need more specific or detailed pictures.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “If you have followed my history you will know that I have been wanting a WOZ for sometime now and it looks as though I have a bead on one near me. Since I live in a NYC apartment I...”
2019-05-13
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 373 times

#13553 4 years ago

Looking for the following titles:

Earthshaker, Diner, Transporter, Bad cats

#13554 4 years ago

still have a superchexx...game has 43 plays on it according to the counter inside...nearly half the price of a new one.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
Super Chexx Archived
“HUO Superchexx for sale. No issues, has coindoor. Plays as it should, very good condition. 43 plays!”
2019-04-09
Upper Freehold, NJ
1,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 230 times

#13555 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Looking for the following titles:
Earthshaker, Diner, Transporter, Bad cats

You finally got your Pinbot! Congrats!

#13556 4 years ago

Jacks to open - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79486

Also have a James Bond and a Comet project if interested, as well as two Eight Ball Deluxe, (1984 and an LE) but not sure which one to keep of the two yet.

#13557 4 years ago

Anyone have a twister for around 2k?

#13558 4 years ago

I have a very nice Kiss Premium available. Willing to drive up to two hours to help reduce travel time if anyone north of PA is interested.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, Kiss Premium. This machine is beautiful with no significant wear. Has the typical decal wrinkling near flipper buttons. Has the following: Stern Topper Shaker Pinnovators pi...”
2019-05-11
York, PA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 601 times

#13559 4 years ago

Looking for a ST Pro or maybe another newer Stern.

#13560 4 years ago

Just played a Star Wars Pro last night and was surprised it was pretty good. Then played the GOTG Pro. Not too bad. Then The Beatles. Lots of fun! THEN, I played The Hobbit and WOZ. (Humdingers Bowling and Games in Paramus, NJ) The one thing I noticed playing them back to back was the build quality of the games. The Stern games felt like toys after playing the JJ machines. (maybe the Stern LE's are better?)

#13561 4 years ago

PINBALL Magazine #5 still for sale! $45 Shipped in USA. (with bonus)!

Other - For Sale
“Hi there. Here is a copy of PINBALL MAGAZINE #5. It has the cards that came with it, still sealed. I paid almost $50 shipped! I will ship in USA ONLY. $45 Postpaid Priority Mail wi...”
4 years ago
Saddle River, NJ
Expired!

#13562 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just played a Star Wars Pro last night and was surprised it was pretty good. Then played the GOTG Pro. Not too bad. Then The Beatles. Lots of fun! THEN, I played The Hobbit and WOZ. (Humdingers Bowling and Games in Paramus, NJ) The one thing I noticed playing them back to back was the build quality of the games. The Stern games felt like toys after playing the JJ machines. (maybe the Stern LE's are better?)

I love that you don’t mention if you had as much fun playing the JJP games vs Stern. IMHO hobbit can be built like a brick shithouse but it’s a just terribly unsatisfying game. I’d take any of the stern games mentioned over any of the JJP games. I don’t give a crap when I drop a quarter into a game if the build quality is whatever. I want to have a good time and be excited by the game and want to play again.

#13563 4 years ago

HUO Munsters Pro available. Want to upgrade to Premium. PM with interest.

#13564 4 years ago

Looking for AMH near MD.

#13565 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I love that you don’t mention if you had as much fun playing the JJP games vs Stern. IMHO hobbit can be built like a brick shithouse but it’s a just terribly unsatisfying game. I’d take any of the stern games mentioned over any of the JJP games. I don’t give a crap when I drop a quarter into a game if the build quality is whatever. I want to have a good time and be excited by the game and want to play again.

I had more fun playing WOZ than any of the others. I still don't see why Hobbit gets a bad rap. A bunch of us played and had a good time.

#13566 4 years ago

Looking to trade for a deadpool pro or xmen magneto.
I have 1 owner huo trades available.
As pro mirrors, shaker.
Twd pro mirrors, shaker, colordmd, artblades.
Both dialed in and playing perfect and like new condition.
Absolutely love both these machines just wanna try new things. On that note if others in my collection peak your interest in trade lmk.

#13567 4 years ago

I think I've decided to part with my beautiful STTNG.... Southern Maine. Willing to entertain trade offers. I only have it posted on CL so far

boston.craigslist.org link

#13568 4 years ago

2 Pinbots for $2000! I'm over my head! Finish my project, have all the spare parts you need, a nice wall hanger, and plenty of spare parts and a nice cabinet to sell afterwards. If you already have a System 11a machine you can swap parts to identify the issues.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “2 Pinbots for $1600! I'm over my head! Finish my project, have all the spare parts you need, a nice wall hanger, and plenty of spare parts and a nice cabinet to sell afterwards. If...”
2019-05-15
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 3552 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13569 4 years ago

Eight Ball listed for sale. Trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pretty nice Eight Ball. Glass is good, cabinet is pretty good as is the playfield. Great players machine. Only issue is that the kickback only gets the ball back into play 9 out ...”
2019-05-16
Hell, MI
1,050 (OBO)
Archived after: 333 days
Viewed: 376 times

#13570 4 years ago

Still looking for a Meteor

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Meteor Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a good playing Meteor around NJ”
2019-05-04
Lombard, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 76 times

#13571 4 years ago

Ok ok ok...Who got the T2 for $800 this morning? Show yoursellllfffff hahaha

#13572 4 years ago

Star Trek pro. Just got it in a trade. 4400$. Has shaker and mirror blades. Located at The Sanctum in Meriden CT

#13573 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

More importantly, who is going to grab the Shaq Attack for $700?

#13574 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Duotron Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I purchased this Duotron from one of the best techs in the country - Jim from The Sanctum in CT. He went through it before I bought it. Plays reliably with no issues. Only thing ...”
2019-05-16
Hell, MI
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 273 times

Duotron listed in the Marketplace. Trades considered. Please DM with any questions. Thanks.

#13575 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

The Stern games felt like toys after playing the JJ machines. (maybe the Stern LE's are better?)

All JJP machines feel the same in terms of quality regardless of trim level

#13577 4 years ago

Looking for a world cup soccer and a T-2 or haunted house

#13578 4 years ago

My money is tied up with Wonka. Too many close deals to my home.

#13579 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

More importantly, who is going to grab the Shaq Attack for $700?

Saw that right when it was posted.... Thought about it for a second...Nope

#13580 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Saw that right when it was posted.... Thought about it for a second...Nope

Underrated game, actually.
Callouts are dopey, but the gameplay and shot layout is very fun.

#13581 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It was me!

#13582 4 years ago

-Mike

#13583 4 years ago

I just posted a picture of it on the “what game did you bring home today” thread

#13584 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I just posted a picture of it on the “what game did you bring home today” thread

what's wrong with it?

#13585 4 years ago
Quoted from calsheimer:

what's wrong with it?

Haven’t even plugged it in yet. Need to get it out of my wife’s car or she’s driving it to work tomorrow

#13586 4 years ago

MET Pro and Aerosmith Pro F/S in Woodbury, CT. PM for details - will get ads up this weekend. Dave

#13587 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fast Ball Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “The game works as it should 90% of the time - only requires slight work. Please message for more information, I’ll respond same day. Thanks, Eric”
2019-07-09
Hell, MI
225 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 654 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed a working project Fast Ball - I’ll make a deal for someone who wants to get it soon, need the space.

#13588 4 years ago

Anyone have a Batman '66 they are looking to trade?

#13589 4 years ago

Duotron and Eight Ball are in sale pending status - who’s taking home Fast Ball?

#13590 4 years ago

Anyone want to sell a monster bash classic?

#13591 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Anyone want to sell a monster bash classic?

Pm sent

#13592 4 years ago

Looking to trade JunkYard, Avengers (pro) and/or Spooky Domino's for a Gotg or Bm66. Pm if interested...

#13593 4 years ago

WTB:

Fish tales, transporter, bad cats, diner.

#13594 4 years ago

Heading to Allentown From Crofton, Maryland Sunday (tomorrow 19 May) and looking for the following if there are any good deals around on the way. Cash buyer, big guy, can help disassemble and move.

Wanted:
Multicade (Hyperspin or 60 in 1, prefer no wider than a standard body pin).
Gettaway II: High Speed
White Water
No Good Gofers
Pinbot
Game of Thrones (Pro only, lower end)
Addam Family (lower end)

May be open to others… let me know what you have.

#13595 4 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Very nice Gottlieb Time Line BLUE apron. Can bring this to Pintastic.”
2019-05-18
Boston, MA
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 127 times

Can deliver to Pintastic

#13596 4 years ago

Star Trek pro. Shaker and mirror blades. 4300

#13597 4 years ago

Anyone looking to move a mint T2? Pm me

#13598 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Heading to Allentown From Crofton, Maryland Sunday (tomorrow 19 May) and looking for the following if there are any good deals around on the way. Cash buyer, big guy, can help disassemble and move.
Wanted:
Multicade (Hyperspin or 60 in 1, prefer no wider than a standard body pin).
Gettaway II: High Speed
White Water
No Good Gofers
Pinbot
Game of Thrones (Pro only, lower end)
Addam Family (lower end)
May be open to others… let me know what you have.

I have a Tron if that title interests you. Only 15 min from Allentown.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a really nice & heavily modded Tron Pro. I got this game in a trade at the Allentown show. Pictures>>>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmDnVmhE I just added...”
2019-05-18
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 905 times

#13599 4 years ago

Looking for GoT pro IMDE or AMH In MD. Have a Houdini or possibly stern Indy jones to trade.

#13600 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I have a Tron if that title interests you. Only 15 min from Allentown.

Tron looks sweet, but not my cup of tea. Trying to decide between a pinbot or getaway if nothing else pops up. Still have room in my van for a multicade or converted 1 up.

Machine - For Sale

TRON: Legacy (Pro)

Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for sale is a really nice & heavily modded Tron Pro.

I got this game in a trade at the Allentown show.

Pictures>>>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmDnVmhE

I just added...”

3 hours ago

Lehigh Valley, PA

Butch2099

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 272 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/272?hl=pinballjj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.