IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 271 of 604.
#13501 4 years ago
Quoted from happy_camper:

This pro might still be around?
hartford.craigslist.org link

Hey thanks, he's on pinside and I sent him a message saying I'd take it, but I haven't heard back. He hasn't been on pinside in 5 days, and the CL ad won't let anyone reply...

If anyone knows MrVin on pinside and want to give him a nudge for me I would really appreciate it.

#13502 4 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I sold st pro at Allentown for $4k
I might have a stern ij in a month or two if you don’t find one

Let me know about the IJ, I might still be looking then, depending on what I pick up between now and then.

#13503 4 years ago

Vin sold the ST pro a little over a week ago but hasn't taken his CL or pinside ads down yet.

#13504 4 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Vin sold the ST pro a little over a week ago but hasn't taken his CL or pinside ads down yet.

ugh bummer, thanks for letting me know

#13505 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Okay first off this NOB thing is stupid. But according to the guidelines that’s what this is. Selling my Iron Maiden LE. I am the original owner and it is HUO. Since neither HU...”
2019-05-08
Boston, MA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 729 times
Contributed to Pinside
IMDNLE ad is up.

#13506 4 years ago

I’ve got a weird request. I’m looking for one of those little interactive pinballs that shoots out a gumball or bouncy ball. Specifically, the Little Caesars Sports Zone branded one.

Anyone in New England have a Little Caesar’s Sports Zone and want to sell it to me?

#13507 4 years ago
Quoted from weasley:

I’ve got a weird request. I’m looking for one of those little interactive pinballs that shoots out a gumball or bouncy ball. Specifically, the Little Caesars Sports Zone branded one.
Anyone in New England have a Little Caesar’s Sports Zone and want to sell it to me?

I was offered one of these about 2 months ago from an antique dealer in upstate NY that salvaged it from a nearby business that went under. It was in excellent shape, but I had no interest. I'm unsure if I still have the guy's number, but I can try to find it. Would that be of interest to you?

#13508 4 years ago
Quoted from mrdude:

That $3000 TAF I think sold for $4000. I had a couple of friends reach out. One got a response. They said they wanted $3500 due to all of the offers. He agreed and and they said they would hold it. Then they apparently sold it out from under him for $4000. Probably still a good deal, but I don't like seller's like this. And will it now get immediately flipped?

With all the people over the years that said they will buy the game and never show it is first come first serve I would only hold with a non-refundable deposit

#13509 4 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

I was offered one of these about 2 months ago from an antique dealer in upstate NY that salvaged it from a nearby business that went under. It was in excellent shape, but I had no interest. I'm unsure if I still have the guy's number, but I can try to find it. Would that be of interest to you?

If you happen to find it, I wouldn’t mind contacting him. Thanks for your help!

#13510 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Looking for Stern Indiana Jones and or Star Trek Pro

Just grabbed a TWD instead of ST pro, though I may still want one..

Still looking for a Striker Xtreme

#13511 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Just grabbed a TWD instead of ST pro, though I may still want one..
Still looking for a Striker Xtreme

Rob in Rockland/NYAC has a very nice Striker Extreme

#13512 4 years ago

Looking for a GoT pro. Have a beautiful loaded Houdini in MD

#13513 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Rob in Rockland/NYAC has a very nice Striker Extreme

Thanks! I pm'd him this AM, we'll see if it's still there .

#13515 4 years ago

Anyone want a cointaker LED kit for Fire!
$200 shipped.

#13516 4 years ago

Holy Crap! I've never seen a machine that beat up before. Crazy.

#13517 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Holy Crap! I've never seen a machine that beat up before. Crazy.

Looks like it just lives outside. What a shame.

#13518 4 years ago

I think I hear them calling, Oh Beth what can we do!?!

#13519 4 years ago

Wonder if they'd take $450?

Holt SH!T

#13520 4 years ago

I was thinking $50-100.

#13521 4 years ago

I'm looking for a machine to play outside, move the hobby out of the basement. Might be a good candidate

#13522 4 years ago

Tales from the Crypt $2800 obo. Trades considered (no ems) First floor move out, no steps. Details in ad

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Data East Tales from the Crypt. Full led ( Comet non ghosting warm white ) Nv Ram installed, Boards serviced by Allan Davidson recently. Cabinet shows some wear and there is typ...”
2019-05-09
Providence, RI
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 264 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13523 4 years ago

They have an extra $0 in that one.

#13524 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

They have an extra $0 in that one.

Nice! And so true...

#13525 4 years ago

New Mirrored Black Knight 2000 Back Glass - Mint never used in game! $225
New ACDC Luci Translite - Mint never used in game! $125
New Bram Stokers Dracula Plastics - Mint never used in game! $175

All items are available to local buyers or Pintastic attendees.

WTB - Dead Pool Pro
WTB - Shadow
WTB - Dracula
WTB - Getaway

#13526 4 years ago

Looking to sell my Iron Maiden premium, I bought it NIB has under 250 plays. need to free up some cash. Game is modded with shaker, double speaker lights, lit war plane, piece of mind eddie with lit eyes, orb mod, 3D Anubis character, plastic protectors, Vic’s insert colors, flipper superbands, pharaoh eye blinder, I’m sure I’m missing something. $7000
Ad will go up this weekend. Pm for pics

#13527 4 years ago

Playing with idea of selling my Fast Ball pitch and bat game for cheap - taking up space. DM if interested. Would cut a good deal, working project.

#13528 4 years ago

FS:

Gottlieb Jacks to Open (1984) plays good, all new drop targets, playfield above average, cabinet has plenty of battle scars, but solid - $900 or I'll do 750 if you don't want the cpu that's in it, and I'll throw in a super clean original that is currently booting to strobing displays.

Williams Comet: Working project, playfield looks like crap, sound is faint/can't really hear it, probably caps need to be replaced. Nice cabinet and backglass, lots of restoration parts are out there now for this- $800

#13529 4 years ago

AS pro HUO available...can deliver short distance.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Aerosmith pro. Beautiful game, like new. Full (except coin door) powder coating with blue metallic flake, Trough and backboard lights, modified led RGB interactive backbox mod,...”
2019-05-05
Upper Freehold, NJ
5,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1301 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13530 4 years ago

Modded Tron Pro just listed in Marketplace. Heading to University of Connecticut tomorrow to pick up my daughter so I can deliver anywhere along the way in the morning if a deal is made.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a really nice & heavily modded Tron Pro. I got this game in a trade at the Allentown show. Pictures>>>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmDnVmhE I just added...”
2019-05-18
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 905 times

#13531 4 years ago

Anyone got a cheap rescue 911 they want to get rid of?

#13532 4 years ago

Looking for GoT pro or AMH in trade

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition. A few tasteful upgrades including planchette abs steam punk shooter knob. Factory side art and shaker Looking for cash to buy GoT pro or anyone trading a GoT...”
2019-05-09
Bethany Beach, DE
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 498 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13533 4 years ago

fatality83 There’s a Rescue 911 in NJ for $1400

#13534 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

fatality83 There’s a Rescue 911 in NJ for $1400

Thanks yes I saw it, I was talking to her but she takes awhile to get back. She also isn't sending me pictures of it when I asked.

#13535 4 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

Thanks yes I saw it, I was talking to her but she takes awhile to get back. She also isn't sending me pictures of it when I asked.

Plus the chopper is broke

#13536 4 years ago

I think $1400 for a project R911 is way too much. I've tried selling a fully working & shopped one (and yes, the helicopter is working reliably) for $1500 at the Saratoga show for the past 2 years, and had no takers.

#13537 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Plus the chopper is broke

I think they broke five seconds after they were designed...

#13538 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I think they broke five seconds after they were designed...

They broke when the engineer thought of it

#13539 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

They broke when the engineer thought of it

Definitely.... God I hated that pin.. actually liked it at first, then absolutely hated it. Must have repaired the chopper a thousand times during the short time I owned it. Was ready to burn that POS to the ground.

#13540 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Definitely.... God I hated that pin.. actually liked it at first, then absolutely hated it. Must have repaired the chopper a thousand times during the short time I owned it. Was ready to burn that POS to the ground.

It's probably my most hated game ever. I think I sold you that thing for less like 500 or something as I hated it so much.

#13541 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

It's probably my most hated game ever. I think I sold you that thing for less like 500 or something as I hated it so much.

Yea, a little more, but definitely cheap....Then I had to raffle it off because I couldn't sell it when I learned my lesson lol.. I really did like it at first tho, that faded fast lol

#13543 4 years ago

Anyone have anything they want to trade for my Bally kiss with a new bg or my stern Ali?

#13544 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have anything they want to trade for my Bally kiss with a new bg or my stern Ali?

Pintastic in 6 weeks

#13545 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Played that one at Allentown, it was fast! Thanks for bringing it! Fun game!

#13546 4 years ago

Looking for a Kiss Premium.

#13547 4 years ago

Future Spa in the marketplace:

Machine - For Sale
Future Spa Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Future Spa. Previous owner had this game in his basement for 30 years. Above average cabinet with little fade. Near perfect backglass. Topside tear down, new rubbers, playfiel...”
2019-05-11
Fairport, NY
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 349 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13548 4 years ago

If anyone is interested in a slot machine PM me.

#13549 4 years ago

Finishing up an Emerald Green WOZ LE 1 of 1. Has a new playfield in it signed by Jersey Jack, machine was previously routed and old playfield had some wear around the pop bumper. Game is dated 2013, cabinet is really nice. Not sure what the value is as it's an odd number 1/1 and an early run. I'll place a marketplace ad once I have it fully finished.

#13550 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Free Satin doll cab. Hardware is gone. Still has side rails and mushroomed shooter housing. Cab is solid. Could make a decent Homebrew or virtual pin. Pickup only.”
2019-05-11
Burlington, VT
100 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 786 times

There are 30,176 posts in this topic. You are on page 271 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/271?hl=ktownhero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.