IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,359 posts in this topic. You are on page 270 of 608.
#13451 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Looking for badcats.

They're hard to find. Title blew up in popularity a year or two ago, and not too many of them out there. Haven't seen one for sale at a reasonable price in forever.

#13452 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Looking for badcats.

Are you sure that you would feel safe with bad cats in the house?

#13453 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Old Chicago Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Bally old Chicago. Cab is solid with a few digs and scratches. Someone painted it black/red. Comet natural white in all GI, comet warm white in back box, comet non ghosting i...”
2019-05-30
Burlington, VT
650 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 2249 times

#13454 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Lord of The Rings in excellent cosmetic (was told it was HUO when I purchased it) and working condition. Many upgrades installed including Cointaker Premium non-ghosting ...”
2019-04-17
Mechanicsburg, PA
6,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 780 times
Contributed to Pinside

Still available. Trades for IJ, Hobbit, Met, GoT, Woz, MM, Batman 66, AC/DC, Deadpool, Musters Pre.

#13455 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Are you sure that you would feel safe with bad cats in the house?

No, they will certainly destroy the furniture

#13456 4 years ago

A friend of mine not on pinside is looking for a JJP Pirates LE, Really Nice LOTR, and Really Nice Sopranos to add to his collection and has cash on hand. He's picky so is looking for lightly used or NIB examples. Less concerned with mods than playfield condition. Let me know what you have and I'll pass it along. In Maryland but could potentially pick up at Pinfest.

#13457 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

They're hard to find. Title blew up in popularity a year or two ago, and not too many of them out there. Haven't seen one for sale at a reasonable price in forever.

I might know where there is a broken one, I'll drop the owner a line. Touch base with me in a day or two.

#13458 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a mint HUO Iron Maiden LE send me a PM. Located in Manchester, NH

#13460 4 years ago

Listed my GBLE #311 in the Marketplace
$6,800

#13461 4 years ago

Looking for a wipe out or last action hero. I will be at Allen town. I have cash and I have a nice earthshaker redone sweet!

#13462 4 years ago

I have a super low play, HUO TSPP. Looks like it was barely ever touched. Only thing done to it are LEDs have been installed. Otherwise completely unmolested.

Would like to trade for an excellent quality Fish Tales + cash.

#13463 4 years ago

Bally Who Dunnit available for pick-up at Allentown:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78854

#13464 4 years ago

Asking $8,400 OBO for IMLE. The only other one I see on Pinside is $8,800. Going to give it a few days until I put up a thread/ad.

Thanks!

#13465 4 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Asking $8,400 OBO for IMLE. The only other one I see on Pinside is $8,800. Going to give it a few days until I put up a thread/ad.
Thanks!

Tom is amazing to work with. If I had the cash laying around I would buy this game just because I know how smooth the process would be. Buy with confidence.

#13466 4 years ago
Quoted from zlorya:

Tom is amazing to work with. If I had the cash laying around I would buy this game just because I know how smooth the process would be. Buy with confidence.

Thank you dude! Really appreciate the kind words. I try my best to make things smooth for all.

#13467 4 years ago

Bringing game to Allentown, will be set up in the Flea Market. Updated my pics on Marketplace.

#13468 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm selling my HUO GBLE #311. I added some tasteful mods, have the original glass that was not used and the goodie bag still stapled inside. Please PM me with any questions and for...”
2019-05-01
Philadelphia, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 834 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13469 4 years ago

Anyone have a interest in a Line Drive basball pin? Im a middle man on this but can pass on info to seller. Looking for $1500 obo

#13470 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Royal Flush Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice royal flush. Cab has usual wear and bumps and bruises. Bottom back of cab is crumbling a tad. New rubber, fresh wax, new ball, new flipper bats, all new star posts. New target...”
2019-04-18
Burlington, VT
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1294 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13471 4 years ago

Off topic, anyone driving back from Pinfest today with space to grab a game in NJ on the way back?

#13472 4 years ago

Post pinfest specials.

Checkpoint 1300
Ali 1100
Kiss with a new bg 2500

#13473 4 years ago

Would trying to trade a mint condition HUO TWD Premium for a WOZ be a crazy thought? Just curious lol

#13474 4 years ago
Quoted from Trooper11040:

Would trying to trade a mint condition HUO WD Premium for a WOZ be a crazy thought? Just curious lol

Depending on the WOZ you may need to make up $1000-5000 difference. But certainly
Not crazy.

#13475 4 years ago

No man, its not crazy at all. If anyone tells you otherwise, they are crazy. Follow your heart....

Quoted from Trooper11040:

Would trying to trade a mint condition HUO WD Premium for a WOZ be a crazy thought? Just curious lol

#13476 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Depending on the WOZ you may need to make up $1000-5000 difference. But certainly
Not crazy.

I figured I’d have to make up some of the difference. I def don’t want the $11,500 version haha

#13477 4 years ago

I think its time for my TWD Pro to move on. Original owner HUO. Bought it 9/2/17 and updated it to Cleland 1.6 sound roms. Currently at 140 plays so I would guess it's well under 200 total plays. Only thing added is a shaker, otherwise stock. It just gets no love in my house so looking to trade for an Iron Maiden Pro. Located in Central NY. Will get pics for interested party. Machine is mint.

Not interested in selling atm, looking for an Iron Maiden Pro.

#13478 4 years ago

Feeler For Trade: NBA Fastbreak - Working - Not yet listed in the marketplace. NBA Fastbreak
Located in W. Mass, north of Springfield.

Works, I haven't had it terribly long. Short story is I was in love with the title then I owned it and the lust went away. Not looking let it just fly out the door. Some LEDs, mostly in the GI. New rubbers and balls. Test report comes up with checking two lane switches that I haven't dived into because everything appears to be ok, but I'm no tech. It would come with extra plastics for the players in the back near the hoop including an extra plastic defender. Plus some wire forms for the ramps in the back. Also a parts shot clock display.

I have two schools of thought - Trade it for something of equal value or for a lesser value title + cash (looking to free up cash for other interests. If cash & trade, I'm shooting for about $1k in cash for the other interests give or take)

Open to ideas for trades. Solid state from the mid-80s on up. No sports themes (I'm just historically heavy on sports titles in my line up, it's time for a change).

My kids are currently into space, dinosaurs, castles, and animals (but I can't think of any pins like that). The title needs to be mostly kid friendly (ie, Playboy isn't going to fly).

Thanks!

#13479 4 years ago
Quoted from mrdude:

Feeler For Trade: NBA Fastbreak - Working - Not yet listed in the marketplace. NBA Fastbreak
Located in W. Mass, north of Springfield.
Works, I haven't had it terribly long. Short story is I was in love with the title then I owned it and the lust went away. Not looking let it just fly out the door. Some LEDs, mostly in the GI. New rubbers and balls. Test report comes up with checking two lane switches that I haven't dived into because everything appears to be ok, but I'm no tech. It would come with extra plastics for the players in the back near the hoop including an extra plastic defender. Plus some wire forms for the ramps in the back. Also a parts shot clock display.
I have two schools of thought - Trade it for something of equal value or for a lesser value title + cash (looking to free up cash for other interests. If cash & trade, I'm shooting for about $1k in cash for the other interests give or take)
Open to ideas for trades. Solid state from the mid-80s on up. No sports themes (I'm just historically heavy on sports titles in my line up, it's time for a change).
My kids are currently into space, dinosaurs, castles, and animals (but I can't think of any pins like that). The title needs to be mostly kid friendly (ie, Playboy isn't going to fly).
Thanks!

I've got a Bally Harley Davidson if you're interested.

#13480 4 years ago

Posted my Williams Wild Card in the marketplace.

I am heading to Vermont on Friday so could possibly deliver along the route, either [95 from Philadelphia to North Jersey, then 87 to Albany area before veering off into Vermont], or [95 to New Haven, followed by 91 through Hartford, Springfield, Brattleboro.]

#13481 4 years ago

I have a nice Gottlieb Jungle Princess(with extras) and I’m looking to trade for a Stern Dracula.

#13482 4 years ago

Super Chexx bubble hockey, cheap, $1200. Upgraded to LED lighting, 4 new mechs, decent shape overall.

#13483 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Super Chexx bubble hockey, cheap, $1200. Upgraded to LED lighting, 4 new mechs, decent shape overall.

Sending pm now.

#13484 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner machine with 300-400 plays on it. Was updated to Cleland sound package. Stock machine except re-rubbered with red Titans. No insert or cabinet problems, machine is s...”
2019-04-19
Newton, NJ
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 726 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13486 4 years ago

Ok time to fess up, who got the TAF posted on Facebook?

#13487 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Ok time to fess up, who got the TAF posted on Facebook?

No one ever fesses up. I didn't get a reply. Saw it at about 7am

#13488 4 years ago

That $3000 TAF I think sold for $4000. I had a couple of friends reach out. One got a response. They said they wanted $3500 due to all of the offers. He agreed and and they said they would hold it. Then they apparently sold it out from under him for $4000. Probably still a good deal, but I don't like seller's like this. And will it now get immediately flipped?

#13489 4 years ago
Quoted from mrdude:

That $3000 TAF I think sold for $4000. I had a couple of friends reach out. One got a response. They said they wanted $3500 due to all of the offers. He agreed and and they said they would hold it. Then they apparently sold it out from under him for $4000. Probably still a good deal, but I don't like seller's like this. And will it now get immediately flipped?

Damn that sucks, but I do feel a little better missing out knowing it didn't go for 3,000.

#13490 4 years ago

I ALMOST had that TAF. Today SUUUUCKS

#13491 4 years ago

Looking for Stern Indiana Jones and or Star Trek Pro

#13492 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I ALMOST had that TAF. Today SUUUUCKS

I think everyone almost had it. The seller replied to me saying they would like $3,500. I agreed (like anyone else would), and the seller told me that they’d call me at 10:30 A.M.

From there? Radio silence.

You win some, you lose some.

#13493 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I think everyone almost had it. The seller replied to me saying they would like $3,500. I agreed (like anyone else would), and the seller told me that they’d call me at 10:30 A.M.

I responded at 10 last night and at 5:30 am she responded there were some strong offers at 3500 and I asked her to call me immediately. Oh well...

#13494 4 years ago

Jokerz for sale. $1,150. Game is somewhat of a project but is complete and playing. Boards are good with no acid damage. Was going to shop it but don't have the time.

#13495 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

There was a very nice Stern IJ at pinfest. It had full brass metal on it. Pretty sure it was still avail at end of show. Might be more motivated now if it didnt sell.

Pinsider dannunz should have his contact info as he bought a few other games from him at the show.

#13496 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

At least you got a reply. I messaged 8 mins in saying I would buy it, message read with no reply. Oh well ‍♂️

#13497 4 years ago

This pro might still be around?
hartford.craigslist.org link

#13498 4 years ago

Jokerz ad is up. $1,150 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Semi project Jokerz. Machine boots and plays. Playfield is decent. Boards are clean with no acid damage. Cabinet needs some attention. Top display is working, bottom display i...”
2019-05-08
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 263 times

#13499 4 years ago

Would be in interested in the following titles local (within 3 hours) to Morris Plains NJ 07950: Catacomb, Seawitch, Freefall, Centaur, Embryon, Fathom, Nine Ball, Devlils Dare, EBD (not LE), Taxi and Diner. Need not be a restored masterpiece, preferably original, no projects. Please PM me if you have or have leads on one of the titles.

#13500 4 years ago

I sold st pro at Allentown for $4k

I might have a stern ij in a month or two if you don’t find one

There are 30,359 posts in this topic. You are on page 270 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/270?hl=mpdpvdpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.