IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 269 of 608.
#13401 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I’m actually first in line for once! Might be able to sell it to James again, you never know.

Nice snag! When ya getting it?

#13402 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Nice snag! When ya getting it?

Later this week. Not sure what I’m going to do with it just yet. It’s all a matter of how trashed it is.

It’s not operational currently, and the owner said that the platfield parts appear to have been picked at.

I’m grabbing it more as a test dummy than a refurb candidate honestly. Figured it will allow me to cut my teeth and try things I’ve been otherwise apprehensive to try on nicer machines. I’ve done my fair share of updating and modifying, but have never braved a full blown tear down. I’m thinking this is going to be attempt number one.

I know when I owned a TM, parts weren’t so easy to come by. Thinking I’ll be able to help some owners out with parts, and possible end up with a playfield as wall art.

#13403 5 years ago

Bringing Full Throttle and Pistol Poker for freeplay at Allentown. Will be for sale/trade

Possibly letting go of a Butter cabinet TNA for trade

Looking for the following:

Catacomb
Cheetah
Freefall
Iron Maiden (classic stern)
Memory Lane
Nugent
Orbitor 1
Quicksilver
Split Second
Star Gazer
Trident
Wild Fyre

#13405 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

My guess is this would be a poor candidate.
DE 1987-1990 games have the absolute shittiest cabinets. One in this kind of condition would probably fall apart during the move.

Hmm, BTTF was a 90' cab, no? Mine seems pretty freaken solid....no issues

#13406 5 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Hmm, BTTF was a 90' cab, no? Mine seems pretty freaken solid....no issues

That’s one of the newer style. I didn’t mean every week of 1990.

Everybody who has Owned one of those original cab DEs probably knows what I’m talking about.

#13407 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That’s one of the newer style. I didn’t mean every week of 1990.
Everybody who has Owned one of those original cab DEs probably knows what I’m talking about.

Yep, the plywood on the early Data East cabinets was an inferior grade compared to what Williams was using. It just splitters apart from handling and moving them around more. Stern was simply cost cutting way back then too.

#13408 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fireball Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The game is 100% working (all 4 players) and is cosmetically restored. The only thing that wasn't done was cleaning the wires and relay contacts. The game has: New CPR backglass ...”
2019-04-22
Mountainside, NJ
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 215 times

#13409 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Yep, the plywood on the early Data East cabinets was an inferior grade compared to what Williams was using. It just splitters apart from handling and moving them around more. Stern was simply cost cutting way back then too.

Well for free I figured it was worth a shot. I really should not be contemplate a home brew machine but seeing some of the work people have done has inspired me a bit.

#13410 5 years ago

Looking for something in the $1k-$2,500 range to start building my collection. Would love an early solid state that's at least in good mechanical condition (my repair skills need improving). Ideally something to help work on playing skills for tournaments. Located near Boston.

#13411 5 years ago

Sale of my nice player grade HOOK fell through( check with wife buyer!).overall nice playfield , 2 small areas of touchup/mylar, new scoop cliffies, cabinet looks good but not perfect a lot of small touchups, translite nice 3-4 2mm touchups , new rubbers, and smds, added lighting to playfield and a few easily removable toys. new rottendog mpu board with nvram, updated chad code, rebuilt flippers .

cash sale $2400 OBO or trade with cash for 90's dmd's, newer sterns, jjp .will post pics marketplace when I have a chance

#13412 5 years ago

Posted up my Cue Ball Wizard for sale/trade. Trying to limit myself to three machines in the basement and it's time to freshen things up. It is a fun casual game that gets the most plays from the non-pinball fans who come over due to the actual pool balls being used, it is a cool visual attraction. I wonder how it would do in a bar with its easy to figure out gameplay. We put 350+ plays on it so we had our fun.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cue Ball Wizard Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Cue Ball Wizard pinball machine, you know the one with the real pool balls in it? Everything works, drop targets original with decals, premium LED kit installed, ramps are gre...”
2019-07-11
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 337 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13413 5 years ago

I have a Woz Le for sale shortly

#13414 5 years ago

Added some trade options.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Lord of The Rings in excellent cosmetic (was told it was HUO when I purchased it) and working condition. Many upgrades installed including Cointaker Premium non-ghosting ...”
2019-04-17
Mechanicsburg, PA
6,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 780 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13415 5 years ago

Who needs an awesome project? I have a Whoa Nellie playfield, backglass, and plastic set that I purchased from WhizBang pinball before Stern produced the title. I also have a nice, working Gottlieb Continental Cafe which is the correct donor machine for Whoa Nellie. It took me many years to finally find one.
My project list won't allow me to get to this for a ridiculous amount of time. I'd rather see this thing finally get put together. Truly a rare and unique piece of pinball history. $2000 firm for all. Location is Topsfield, MA.

#13416 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Plays as it should, elevator works great. Flippers rebuilt, some LEDS. No error, Playfield cabinet and transliterates in very good condition. NVRAM installed No hack on boards. Hav...”
2019-04-22
, NH
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 396 times

Can deliver to Allentown

#13417 5 years ago

Not a pin, but decided to try this here before taking to other outlets.

Williams Moon Patrol (Central NJ):

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“For sale is an original Williams "Moon Patrol" arcade machine from 1982. The game is functional and in overall decent condition. Some scrapes and cosmetic flaws but the cabinet i...”
2019-04-24
Carteret, NJ
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 59 times

#13418 5 years ago

Local pickup (Oceanside, NY). Possible delivery to Allentown Pinfest.

Other - For Sale
“Playchoice 10 Dual Monitor Beautifully restored machine, works fantastic -PowerPak - Loaded with 100s of NES games -Double Dragon, Pro-Wresting included -NES Zapper to PC10/Vs Arca...”
2019-04-25
Oceanside, NY
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 200 days
Viewed: 226 times

#13419 5 years ago

undocumented huo nba fast break looking to trade ny ad coming soon under lights chrome backbox kit new speakers ect shopped no errors mint playfield lmk what you got

#13420 5 years ago
Quoted from CookyJar:

Local pickup (Oceanside, NY). Possible delivery to Allentown Pinfest.

Other - For Sale

Playchoice 10 Dual Monitor

New!

“Playchoice 10 Dual Monitor
Beautifully restored machine, works fantastic
-PowerPak - Loaded with 100s of NES games
-Double Dragon, Pro-Wresting included
-NES Zapper to PC10/Vs Arca...”

13 hours ago

Oceanside, NY

1,500 (OBO)

CookyJar

Oh, that is tempting.

#13421 5 years ago
Quoted from NJDevils30:

Not a pin, but decided to try this here before taking to other outlets.
Williams Moon Patrol (Central NJ):

Other - For Sale

Williams Moon Patrol - 1982 (Arcade)

New!

“For sale is an original Williams "Moon Patrol" arcade machine from 1982. The game is functional and in overall decent condition. Some scrapes and cosmetic flaws but the cabinet i...”

17 hours ago

Carteret, NJ

NJDevils30

Thanks a lot now I have that damn music stuck in my head.

#13422 5 years ago

Now that my yard is finally thawed out I can attempt to sell this again. Would also be intrrrsted in trade for Doctor Who or Dirty Harry... maybe a nice Tommy.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Aerosmith Pro. Cliffy protectors for ball drops and ball eject. No wear or blemishes worth noting. Has Dirty Donny blades installed. Contact me with questions. Trades consid...”
2019-04-23
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 1000 times

#13423 5 years ago

I'll have a pretty nice Doctor Who going to Allentown, not really interested in trading it though, mainly need cash for it.

#13424 5 years ago

Bringing a really nice Baywatch to Allentown and looking for a Meteor

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great looking game, plays perfectly. It was fully rebuilt a year ago by the last owner. I will be bringing it to Allentown if it doesn't sell before then. - 4 new legs, included -...”
2019-04-19
Lombard, IL
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 987 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13425 5 years ago

Looking for a Striker Xtreme

#13426 5 years ago

Found the Mustang I was looking for, still looking for a Nascar.

#13427 5 years ago

Electronic drum set I need to get rid of for room. Would trade for a pin.

#13428 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Looking for a Striker Xtreme

Check "North Jersey" craigslist. There is one there listed at 2,800 obo.

#13429 5 years ago

if anyone is into guitars I have a sweet 1959 les paul junior ,as well as a beautiful 2014 R8 , I would trade for pins

#13430 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Check "North Jersey" craigslist. There is one there listed at 2,800 obo.

Oh cool, I'll check it out, thanks! I hope he's very open to negotiating the price though.

#13431 5 years ago

I have a very nice Silverball Mania and a NOS Silverball Mania playfield plus the five bumper caps.
Everything will be at Allentown Pinfest Thursday - Saturday.

Machine - For Sale
Silverball Mania Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Very clean original Silverball. Little playfield ware at the kicker and along the top of the playfield. New Alltek board. Cabinet has a few small scratches. Backglass is oringinal ...”
2019-07-20
Bethlehem, PA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 712 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I have a NOS Silverball Mania playfield. It does have a small scratch (see pictures). I also have the shipping crate it came in from Bally. Plus I have the seven bumper caps (never...”
2019-04-26
Bethlehem, PA
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 138 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13432 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Oh cool, I'll check it out, thanks! I hope he's very open to negotiating the price though.

Yes not a great asking price but that's all it is... an asking price. Good luck!

#13433 5 years ago
Quoted from IceMaster:

Bringing a really nice Baywatch to Allentown and looking for a Meteor

Machine - For Sale

Baywatch (Allentown)

Fully shopped/refurbished “Great looking game, plays perfectly. It was fully rebuilt a year ago by the last owner. I will be bringing it to Allentown if it doesn't sell before then.

- 4 new legs, included
-...”

7 days ago

Hillsborough, NJ

IceMaster

Yes, but is it IMMACULATE?

#13434 5 years ago

Looking for a last action hero Im great shape cash I’m hand, can meet in Allentown

#13435 5 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Yes, but is it IMMACULATE?

IMAMACULATE* Jeez these N00bs are so naïve to the Pinside lingo

#13436 5 years ago

Immaculate is code for sourced from Kentucky with less than 600 plays in the last 12 years

#13437 4 years ago

And no legs

#13438 4 years ago

And on cardboard

#13439 4 years ago

Lol, who you calling N00b?? I’ve been on PS a lot longer than you. And if you missed the legendary immaculate Baywatch thread to which I was obviously referring, you must have been living under a rock for the last 6 months...

#13440 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Lol, who you calling N00b?? I’ve been on PS a lot longer than you. And if you missed the legendary immaculate Baywatch thread to which I was obviously referring, you must have been living under a rock for the last 6 months...

Chill homie - SeaLawyer - ya spelled it wrong dude, I-M-A-M-A-C-U-L-A-T-E.

Isochronic_Frost was just teasing probably.

Everybody be friends, and make of fun of Pinside’s real unholy grail - the TOTE.

#13441 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Chill homie - sealawyer - ya spelled it wrong dude, I-M-A-M-A-C-U-L-A-T-E.
isochronic_frost was just teasing probably.
Everybody be friends, and make of fun of Pinside’s real unholy grail - the TOTE.

Thanks @mistermoberg!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate

@sealawyer, it’s a joke, the best part of the thread was all the hype of 600 plays making a truly imamaculate game!

#13442 4 years ago

Anyone have a sorcerer for sale ..also Looking for a space shuttle that has the new hard top installed...lmk

#13443 4 years ago

Just updated my Stargate ad, looking to make a quick sale. Hit me up with offers that would make us both happy.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “OK, just made a rather large purchase,looking to move this. Nice chance to get a deal. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nice p...”
2019-03-28
Brewster, NY
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 1801 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13444 4 years ago

OK, Stargate at $2,000 Firm. Need it out of the house. If $2,000 isn't low enough it gets stored in the garage.

#13445 4 years ago

Star Trek Pro for trade for another Stern. Spent some time out in the wild and home. Well maintained. Has shaker and mirror blades.

Deadpool, TWD, and MET preferred.

Can add cash for a premium

Pics in my Google drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1-2fZoadsPrIa3yJjvx_SZm5NU86gKStc

#13446 4 years ago

Tales from the crypt available in Providence. Side art blade mod, Full led (warm white frosted comet non ghosting GI / bright white clear inserts) nvram installed, could use a shop job, Typical wear around scoop (which would be hidden by cliffy) $3200 No trades at this time. First floor walk out no stairs. Very easy move. Pics on request.

#13447 4 years ago

Looking for Avengers LE or GOT Premium / LE.

#13448 4 years ago

Still looking for :
Flintstones
Iron Maiden Pro
MBr
PM if you've got one!

#13449 4 years ago

Stern World Poker Tour. I will be bringing this for the free play area and for sale. At the Allentown PA pinfest . Great condition with a brand new OCD light board installed that controls LED flicker. Also includes the original manual and a stapled goodie bag with plastic parts extra pieces whatever comes in it and has the key fob with it also has the tournament Marquis on top. This game is in great condition- unshopped- has some LEDs in it -works great. $2900 or best offer or may trade.

#13450 4 years ago

Looking for badcats.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 269 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/269?hl=mistermoberg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.