IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 604.
#13301 4 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

I've never met a wife who'd want a man to keep a pin, even though I've heard they exist.

When my wife found out that I was planning to sell my Pinbot to buy another game she told me not to, but just to buy a 4th game instead. And she does not even play pinball herself. I truly love her

#13303 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game is clean and plays very nicely, has upgraded tessaract cube, has leds throughout and color dmd. Trades for GOTG preferred.”
2019-07-19
Hamden, CT
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 964 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling off a few games,this one, avengers pro and junkyard. Trades for modern sterns considered, pm for trades or offers. Game has fun new code, lots of great shots and callouts a...”
2019-05-03
Hamden, CT
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 714 times

Avengers PRO
Junkyard
Spooky Domino's SOLD PENDING PICKUP

Trades for GOTG

#13304 4 years ago

Anybody have an avatar pro or le they'd be willing to sell?

#13305 4 years ago

I'll trade my Star Trek Pro for a MET. Anybody interested?

#13306 4 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

I wouldn’t have any if it wasn’t for my girl. She’s my assistant in moving them too. I liked it so I put a Titan ring on it!

Hmmm. By "Titan ring," I'm betting that you meant a wedding band on her finger as opposed to a rubber on. . .well. . .you know.

#13307 4 years ago

Final price drops. Way below value. Gotta pay back mama for the money I'm about to jack from the act to score a dead pool prem!

Machine - For Sale
Old Chicago Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Bally old Chicago. Cab is solid with a few digs and scratches. Someone painted it black/red. Comet natural white in all GI, comet warm white in back box, comet non ghosting i...”
2019-05-30
Burlington, VT
650 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 2249 times
Machine - For Sale
Royal Flush Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice royal flush. Cab has usual wear and bumps and bruises. Bottom back of cab is crumbling a tad. New rubber, fresh wax, new ball, new flipper bats, all new star posts. New target...”
2019-04-18
Burlington, VT
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1294 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13308 4 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

I've never met a wife who'd want a man to keep a pin, even though I've heard they exist.

I asked mine if I could get another pin even though I have 5 project pins and I am 2 pins above my limit...limit imposed because it's what I have room for. She asks me, "Can you get the cash to buy it? If so then go for it!" Best wife ever!!! They do exist!

#13309 4 years ago

Maybe my problem is I live with my EX wife who refuses to even try to play once.

#13310 4 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Hah, just meet me.

#13311 4 years ago

Star Trek Pro with mirror blades trade for

MET, Walking Dead, Deadpool, or GnR.

#13312 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
As is - “Here is a good whirlwind. The game plays great. Flippers are nice and strong. The playfield has Mylar but it’s in great shape. There is very little if any wear in the uncovered a...”
2019-04-21
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1567 times

$2750

#13313 4 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Hah, just meet me.

Are we gonna start a “Pinside Singles” thread?
Pinside, now sponsored by Match.com

#13314 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Better be men seeking men if you actually
Want any action.

#13315 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Lol, I’m not single—just a wife that would tell my husband to keep a pin.

#13316 4 years ago

FS/FT:

Huo Star Wars Pro, mint, no issues.

+/- cash,
Interested in POTC, Stern Spiderman, Funhouse, WhiteWater, Banzai run, whirlwind, maybe others.

Pm if interested. Thanks

#13317 4 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Lol, I’m not single—just a wife that would tell my husband to keep a pin.

I bet it’s more like Dean telling you to get rid of pins

#13318 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

FS/FT:
Huo Star Wars Pro, mint, no issues.
+/- cash,
Interested in POTC, Stern Spiderman, Funhouse, WhiteWater, Banzai run, whirlwind, maybe others.
Pm if interested. Thanks

Im not interested. No PM sent.

#13319 4 years ago

And just happens the EX is from Meriden, CT, but prospects are possibly changing. Been spending quite a lot of time with a late friend’s sister. She’s very interested in pinball. She’s starting a divorce and has no intention of living with her ex to be. Yesterday we talked about going to Pintastic and she’s thinking of trying the women’s tournament. I gave her links to Papa(which she immediately checked out) & Pinside, so she might be here.

#13320 4 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

And just happens the EX is from Meriden, CT, but prospects are possibly changing. Been spending quite a lot of time with a late friend’s sister. She’s very interested in pinball. She’s starting a divorce and has no intention of living with her ex to be. Yesterday we talked about going to Pintastic and she’s thinking of trying the women’s tournament. I gave her links to Papa(which she immediately checked out) & Pinside, so she might be here.

Now maybe you can get rid of that stupid, broken pool table...

#13321 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Space Mission Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Space Mission. New rubber, bulbs/LEDs. Vibrant playfield colors, plays well. Cabinet and backglass are decent as well. Plug and play. Can deliver to Allentown Friday ...”
2019-04-14
Silver Spring, MD
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 237 times

Nice Space Mission posted in Marketplace. I can deliver to Allentown Friday midday if prepaid.

#13322 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I bet it’s more like Dean telling you to get rid of pins

I’ve got him trained well. He moves them for me and doesn’t say boo about how many I have.

#13323 4 years ago

I have a Black knight 2000 with cointaker LEDs as trade plus cash for MET, Walking Dead, Deadpool, or GnR.

#13324 4 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Now maybe you can get rid of that stupid, broken pool table...

When I got Black Knight a couple of weeks ago I put it next to Frankenstein and pushed the pool table against the wall & BK. Then when we were at Sears getting a new washer & dryer, when they were scheduling the 2 man delivery crew, I mentioned it’d be great if they’d put the pool table in the garage. She didn’t like that idea. She thinks she’s going to give it to someone instead of going to the garage to rot, it has felt on it you know. She’s right, much more important to keep the POS dumpster filler in the basement until she can unload it on the next unexpecting rube, than to get Pinbot & Evel in the house.

#13325 4 years ago

Not a pinball but does use balls.
I'm selling my Tornado coin-op Foosball Table.
This is a coin operated professional split top table 350 lbs. Same ones used in tournament and seen in bars. Legs not shown but are included. Price is $550. Located in Harrisburg Pa, 17112. Can deliver to Allentown Pinfest if paid in advance.
Mods, please delete if not allowed.

#13326 4 years ago

Munsters Pro. On location at Flip Side since unboxing. Waxed/cleaned biweekly. Still nice and shiny! Plays 100% with no broken/cracked plastics.
$4900 firm. No trades.

#13328 4 years ago

WTB: MBr in the CT, RI, MA, NY areas. PM me with what you've got!

#13329 4 years ago

Have a meteor I just picked up, not sure if I'm going to fix this one up. Would trade for another project

#13330 4 years ago

2 for 1 Trade Offer
or 4700 Firm for Both Games

I’m looking to add a newer game to the lineup for my kids

Willing to trade out 2 DMDs for something newer

My Barbwire
- Shopped and Plays Great

Last Action Hero
- Has Leds full throughout
-nvram
- Newest Cpu revision with alternative sounds and mode changes
- Alternative Translight
- brand new magnet driver board
It’s Clean but could use a tear down if you wanted to - rubber set included

All in All very nice shape
Couple minor nicks but for 25yrs old

The list goes on and on on

Can provide tons more details soon

This is just a feeler before I post an official ad

Let me know if you take interest

Message me

#13333 4 years ago

My Star Wars pro still available in New Hampshire. $5000. Great condition.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77660

#13334 4 years ago

HUO Walking Dead Premium. Can bring to show less than 400 plays. $6200

#13335 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Star Wars Pro only. Must be HUO, mint, with no issues.

Damn so close, but that’s never going to work. I only have a HUO Star Wars Pro that you’re looking for, but it’s mint and has no issues, I wish it wasn’t so we could trade.

#13336 4 years ago
Quoted from cjpins:

HUO Walking Dead Premium. Can bring to show less than 400 plays. $6200

WANT. But you're too far away.

#13337 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

WANT. But you're too far away.

You need to expand your radius

#13338 4 years ago

It’s only 3 1/2 hrs...I call BS...you don’t WANT it....... Joey

#13339 4 years ago

Learned not to drive more than an hour and a half for a pinball machine. Too many times I've showed up and the game isn't as described. So 90 minutes (which is really 3 hours both ways) is just about the most risk I'm willing to take.

#13340 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Learned not to drive more than an hour and a half for a pinball machine. Too many times I've showed up and the game isn't as described. So 90 minutes (which is really 3 hours both ways) is just about the most risk I'm willing to take.

That sucks for a guy who lives near an ocean, you can only travel in 3 directions as it is

#13341 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

HUO Walking Dead can be confirmed with just a couple of pics. I call BS too.

#13342 4 years ago

No Fear - $2950. Just torn down and cleaned. Leds. Very little to if any fade. Cabinet is a 9.5 out of 10. Great playing game.

Allentown delivery ok.

#13343 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

HUO Walking Dead can be confirmed with just a couple of pics. I call BS too.

Cool bud. You do you. I'll do me. Like I didn't get pics the times I drove 90 minutes for nothing. Sheesh.

"I call BS". WTF does that even mean? Like I have some hidden agenda? Don't respond on this thread and gum up sales talk with your unwarranted opinion. Let's take this to PM and msg me all your weirdo conspiracy theories on why I said I wanted a game and regretted it's distance. I'm dying to hear this...

#13344 4 years ago

Huo afm LE green trim. Looking for either Indiana Jones. Plan B is a nice GoT pro with upgrades.

#13345 4 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Anybody have an avatar pro or le they'd be willing to sell?

Yup.

#13346 4 years ago

FS Demolition Man & Centipede upright

#13347 4 years ago

Thinking about moving out my HUO TWD Pro, original owner. Let me know if anyone is interested.

#13348 4 years ago

Cheap project game for sale... Williams World Cup. $300 firm. Nice cabinet...decent glass and playfield. Assume you'll need boards.

#13349 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

That sucks for a guy who lives near an ocean, you can only travel in 3 directions as it is

learned the same thing, with the classic "game is working, just needs a speaker" and you find a pile of slow blow fuses in bottom of the cabinet

#13350 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Cheap project game for sale... Williams World Cup. $300 firm. Nice cabinet...decent glass and playfield. Assume you'll need boards.

I can back that up - glass and playfield are nice. I checked it out last time I saw Ed, passed on it only because I'm busy and prepping for Allentown - guys, this one is a huge bargain.

There are 30,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/267?hl=pinballjj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.