IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,182 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 604.
#13201 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Come on everyone, is this thread too grown up for an awesome April fools post? Here's mine...
Selling my mint HUO Addam's family. I'll take $2,900 for it or even trade for some beat up old EM.

Does it have a colordmd? $2800

#13202 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Party time! Today is the 5th anniversary of this thread! Thanks to everyone for keeping this post alive. I remember sitting at my desk at work, hating my job, starting this one. I'm happy the job is gone and the thread is still here!
Looking for a newer Stern in the 4000-4500 range.

Now I know whose responsible for making me broke! Damn you Herbert!

#13203 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Come on everyone, is this thread too grown up for an awesome April fools post? Here's mine...
Selling my mint HUO Addam's family. I'll take $2,900 for it or even trade for some beat up old EM.

PM sent!!

#13204 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Little bit rich for me, would you take $900?

#13205 4 years ago

Have A fishtales for sale. Guy I got it from about a year ago says it was huo. I'm not sure. Cabinet is faded playfield looks perfect. 2000 obo pm for pics

#13206 4 years ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

The first game I ever bought in 2001/2002 was TAF. I paid $800 for it from a local operator. And I sold it for $900, about a year later, after fixing a couple of bad switches and cleaning it top to bottom, figuring I could just get another one as easily/cheapily, should the urge ever return. And now, here we are, haha.

#13207 4 years ago
Quoted from cnuts13:

Have A fishtales for sale. Guy I got it from about a year ago says it was huo. I'm not sure. Cabinet is faded playfield looks perfect. 2000 obo pm for pics

PM sent for a friend

#13208 4 years ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

Sure, I’ll take 900 but on the condition that you let me deliver it to you, unpack it and set it up in your house for free.

Wait, this is bordering on some of the real ridiculous requests I’ve received in the past.

#13209 4 years ago
Quoted from cnuts13:

That's just cruel.

#13210 4 years ago

I did preface my PM with “if this is legit”. I have a friend looking for a FT.

#13211 4 years ago

I may have a B condition LOTR for sale/trade ($5300). Playfield is clean, but has wear at the shire & Gimli vuk. Cab is solid but has definitely been routed, will include new cab decals.

#13212 4 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

I did preface my PM with “if this is legit”. I have a friend looking for a FT.

You and I both

#13213 4 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

The first game I ever bought in 2001/2002 was TAF. I paid $800 for it from a local operator. And I sold it for $900, about a year later, after fixing a couple of bad switches and cleaning it top to bottom, figuring I could just get another one as easily/cheapily, should the urge ever return. And now, here we are, haha.

Bought a NIB CV during the closeout ($2k). I sold it and went dark on pinball for like 15 years... Now I don't care that I lost money, but sure wish I had a true HUO CV.

#13214 4 years ago

I no longer know what's an April fools joke and what's not.

#13215 4 years ago

This April fools bs is annoying, get real or get out. I’m trying to BUY. What’s ACTUALLY for sale?

#13216 4 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Quoted from JoshPA:

Bought a NIB CV during the closeout ($2k). I sold it and went dark on pinball for like 15 years... Now I don't care that I lost money, but sure wish I had a true HUO CV.

Think all of us that have been in the hobby since the dark days of the late 90s early 2000s have been there. Personally turned down a HUO MB for $3000. And another friend selling a HUO SS and AFMR for $4000 for the pair. Thought they was crazy. Could wright a book on al the games I passed on because I thought they were too high.

#13217 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

This April fools bs is annoying, get real or get out. I’m trying to BUY. What’s ACTUALLY for sale?

Sorry Karen, a manager isn't available today.... Maybe wait until tomorrow to spend that money burning a hole in your sense of humor

#13218 4 years ago

See...now THAT is funny. Fake listings not so much.

#13219 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

See...now THAT is funny. Fake listings not so much.

#13220 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Comet Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hello! I've decided to sell Comet to free up some space. This Comet is a perfect candidate for a Hardtop: http://www.pinballgifts.com/store/p75/Pinball_Playfield_Hardtop.html Eve...”
2019-03-31
West Deptford, NJ
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 716 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop from $1200 to $1000 firm.

Thanks!

#13221 4 years ago

Anyone got a Maverick for sale? Thank.

#13222 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I will have another one ready to bring to Pinfest. Ordering LEDs tomorrow and should have it shopped and ready in a week.

#13223 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Decided it was time to head in a different direction. For sale is my Iron Maiden pro. Just took it out of the box recently, literally. Super low plays (only 4). My kids didn’t li...”
2019-04-01
Greer, SC
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1818 times

Do not waste my time. Firm.

#13224 4 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Machine - For Sale

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro)

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Decided it was time to head in a different direction. For sale is my Iron Maiden pro. Just took it out of the box recently, literally. Super low plays (only 4). My kids didn’t li...”

1 hour ago

Patchogue, NY

6,000 (Firm)

PinLen83

Do not waste my time. Firm.

Ooof. Try harder. You can’t.

#13225 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I do. Came out of my friends estate. Game was last shopped 5 years ago. Faded cabinet. Everything works.

2K.

Can't negotiate on price because they were set by his wife.

#13226 4 years ago

Counting down the minutes till April 2nd.

#13227 4 years ago

Picked up some new games so need the space/ cash so Houdini is up for sale. Only trade I’m interested in would be a paragon plus cash depending on condition.

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to sell my Houdini, had no intention of letting this go but some pins came up and I bought them so something has to go for now. Just came out of the box a month ago and has...”
2019-04-02
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 460 times

#13228 4 years ago

I have a Jurassic Park and a dale jr coming in Saturday. Next week I should have a Woz Le coming in

Added over 5 years ago:

T2 and Jurassic are sold

#13229 4 years ago

Have a very nice Heat Wave with repaint and stencil with automotive clearcoated playfield.

Last try before giving Ebay a shot, $950 or trade for early solid state title.

Or trade and cash for something interesting, LMK.

#13230 4 years ago

JJP POTC SE NIB for trade or sale. Looking for nice games I can put in my booth at Allentown.
Still have AC DC Vault premium. I had two people who said they wanted to buy it and then disappeared.
WWE LE also still for sale. Will probably have both at Allentown

#13231 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I have a Brian Allen Alien Poster if someone wants to buy it here. Signed #21 of 100! Only took it out of tube to photograph. Has sticker and card. Beautiful...and big! $50 Shipped in the USA only. Thanks!

Archived after 2 days

Sold (amount undisclosed

spfxted

Thank you Ted...!!!...It looks even better in person...!!!..........Joey

#13232 4 years ago

I will be listing a Whirlwind tonight or tomorrow. Good players shape. Playfield has mylar, cabinet has some bumps and bruises and minor checking on right.
Has topper, no hacks on boards. Plays great! $2900.

#13233 4 years ago

Picked up a nice tron. Still seeing if I can squeeze in a stern Indy jones. Let me know if your selling /trading one. Would also be happy with Williams Indy but may not have enough trade bait.

Thx

#13234 4 years ago

I’ve got a HUO Game of Thrones Premium I’ll be listing soon. I’m the 1st owner, PM if you’re interested.

#13235 4 years ago

Maybe off topic but have a mid 60s Bally Slot project available if anyone is interested.

#13237 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Maybe off topic but have a mid 60s Bally Slot project available if anyone is interested.

What does something like that run?

#13238 4 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Thank you Ted...!!!...It looks even better in person...!!!..........Joey

My pleasure!!

#13239 4 years ago

I have a HUO Aerosmith Premium that I’m looking to trade only for another Premium machine. The Walking Dead is high on the list.

#13240 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Lectronamo backglass in fairly good condition. Most others I've seen are usually flaking apart significantly. Some paint loss and touch ups. This backglass is not sealed. Free de...”
2019-04-04
Ballston Spa, NY
135 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 207 times
Contributed to Pinside

Pick up locally or at Allentown

#13241 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

What does something like that run?

$50 sound reasonable to me. It's a barn find but it's complete and it would make a fun project for someone who likes that kind of stuff. Or could be used for parts for other machines from that era.

#13242 4 years ago

I am still looking for a diner. I would prefer rough or project shape.

#13243 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I may have a B condition LOTR for sale/trade ($5300). Playfield is clean, but has wear at the shire & Gimli vuk. Cab is solid but has definitely been routed, will include new cab decals.

One more try. Trades?

#13244 4 years ago

Three games from a friend who passed away. The money is going to his widow, so prices are firm. Games are in players shape and they play. I can send pics

Kiss -2500
Maverick -2000
Virtual pin, almost working. 900

#13245 4 years ago

Price drops.

Machine - For Sale
Royal Flush Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice royal flush. Cab has usual wear and bumps and bruises. Bottom back of cab is crumbling a tad. New rubber, fresh wax, new ball, new flipper bats, all new star posts. New target...”
2019-04-18
Burlington, VT
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1294 times
Contributed to Pinside
Price drops
Machine - For Sale
Old Chicago Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Bally old Chicago. Cab is solid with a few digs and scratches. Someone painted it black/red. Comet natural white in all GI, comet warm white in back box, comet non ghosting i...”
2019-05-30
Burlington, VT
650 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 2249 times

#13246 4 years ago

Fully Shopped and Playing Amazing

Barbwire 2300$ OBO
Free Allentown Delivery with Pre Payment

Ad in Marketplace

#13247 4 years ago

Would like to trade my players White Water.

Really nice condition, shows and plays very well.
Most notable things to mention is that is has some minor insert wear around a few rafts and the topper is not an original (no shiny waterfall).

Dmd's only, I've had and have enough solid states. I have a small collection and this game occupies my #1 spot.

My preference is a mustang pro +cash (only game outside the top 100 I will consider in this instance)
Simpsons pinball party
For the right deal I may do some others on my wishlist too.
I don't need perfect games, but i'm picky about themes.

Would consider other newer sterns or some of the better Williams Dmd's.

May be open to a cash offer in person. Come see and play it. If we make a deal, great, if not enjoy the pin and some other games and that's cool too.

Pm me and we'll talk.
Over the weekend i'll try and make an official ad.

#13250 4 years ago

I have a nice, fully working/shopped Roller Coaster Tycoon for sale for $3500 or trade. Ideally would be interested in a partial trade + cash for a less valuable game on my wishlist, which currently is looking this (in no particular order):

-Cybernaut
-Sorcerer
-Time Machine
-Robocop
-Gold Wings
-Genesis
-Bone Busters
-Arena
-Torpedo Alley
-Pretty much any system 11 game I don't have
-Or something bizarre like a Mr. Game Mac Attack, 80s Zaccarias or other oddball foreign games from that decade.
-Anything 80s honestly. Hit me with what ya got!

Pinfest delivery available...

Pics and more details in marketplace: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77617

There are 30,182 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/265 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.