IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 264 of 608.
#13151 5 years ago

I need to clear out a space for BKSR. I listed Kiss yesterday, some interest but still available. Just listed my WoZ RR 75. Will probably only sell one.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
KISS Premium Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a HUO modded Kiss premium. I am the second owner and the game is HUO. The game has no issues. I'll also probably be listing a WoZ 75th RR and heavily modded Metallica pr...”
2019-03-27
Pittsford, NY
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 377 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a WOR RR 75th anniversary edition. It was manufactured in September 2015. It has been in my collection about 3 years. It has been HUO, and I have a copy of the receipt f...”
2019-03-27
Pittsford, NY
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 672 times

#13152 5 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Who’s got a Swords of Fury, Congo, World Cup Soccer or Shadow in NE they are willing to part with?

Still looking to trade Road Show? WCS may be available.

#13153 5 years ago

Looking for a players quality pin budget under 2k maybe a baywatch or something similiar let me know you got.

#13154 5 years ago

Pm sent

Quoted from AntennaMan:Still looking to trade Road Show? WCS may be available.

#13155 5 years ago

Still have Stargate in the Marketplace.
I can add or take cash in a trade, or sell outright.
Let me know what you got.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “OK, just made a rather large purchase,looking to move this. Nice chance to get a deal. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nice p...”
2019-03-28
Brewster, NY
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 1801 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13156 5 years ago

HUO Houdini, very low play
$5300 OBO

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Houdini, looks like it just came out of the box. Shipping is fine via STI as long as you make the arrangements.”
2019-03-27
Middleborough, MA
5,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 301 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13157 5 years ago

Selling a WPC 89 Driver board that I picked up for my Demo Man. Ad says it all.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “I picked this up from a friend and was told it just needed a transistor swap. I did that and installed the board and got the typical rebooting BR issue. I don't really want to wast...”
2019-10-01
Northampton, MA
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 441 times

#13158 5 years ago

Diner, Diner, I need a Diner. Who has a diner?

#13159 5 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

HUO Houdini, very low play
$5300 OBO

PM sent

Machine - For Sale

Houdini

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “HUO Houdini, looks like it just came out of the box. Shipping is fine via STI as long as you make the arrangements.”

1 day ago

Middleborough, MA

5,100 (Firm)

jhoward1082

#13160 5 years ago

I have a Brian Allen Alien Poster if someone wants to buy it here. Signed #21 of 100! Only took it out of tube to photograph. Has sticker and card. Beautiful...and big! $50 Shipped in the USA only. Thanks!

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“I have a Brian Allen Alien Poster if someone wants to buy it here. Signed #21 of 100! Only took it out of tube to photograph. Has sticker and card. Beautiful...and big! $50 Shipped...”
2019-03-29
Saddle River, NJ
50 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 60 times

#13161 5 years ago

I’ll take it Ted....PM sent........Joey

#13162 5 years ago

Sold! Thanks!!

#13163 5 years ago

Party time! Today is the 5th anniversary of this thread! Thanks to everyone for keeping this post alive. I remember sitting at my desk at work, hating my job, starting this one. I'm happy the job is gone and the thread is still here!

Looking for a newer Stern in the 4000-4500 range.

#13164 5 years ago

I think many of us love pinside as it passes time at work.

Side note: someone sell me a pinbot!

#13165 5 years ago

Still looking for a game.... ideally sub $2k. Would like to get it tomorrow within 100 miles or so from southern NH

#13166 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Still looking for a game.... ideally sub $2k. Would like to get it tomorrow within 100 miles or so from southern NH

a Rollergames just showed up on facebook for $2200

#13167 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I think many of us love pinside as it passes time at work.
Side note: someone sell me a pinbot!

Pinside is one of the reasons I go to work! Love this thread.

#13168 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Six million dollar man? $1200 can help get delivered.

#13169 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Party time! Today is the 5th anniversary of this thread! Thanks to everyone for keeping this post alive. I remember sitting at my desk at work, hating my job, starting this one. I'm happy the job is gone and the thread is still here!
Looking for a newer Stern in the 4000-4500 range.

Great thread bro!

And it survived the great "monetization of pinside sales" of a couple years back. I'd like to think the thread continues to generate sales and ad revenue for the site.

Every now and then I STILL accidentally start with page one and frantically prepare to PM that guy about the $1900 JM.

#13170 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint condition HUO Iron Maiden Pro Original owner Lermods version: Powder-coated orange legs, rails, hinges and shooter housing. Shaker Led interactive backbox Mirror blades Light...”
2019-03-29
Upper Freehold, NJ
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1008 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13171 5 years ago

A few Gottlieb EM's available. Aquarius, Ice Revue x2, and Bank-A-Ball

#13172 5 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

A little too old for my taste. It wouldn't last long in the collection

#13173 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

$1200 Gorgar, 150 miles of Interstate.

#13174 5 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

I thought you sold that

#13175 5 years ago

Anyone have a Batman Data East in nice condition they may want to sell ?

#13176 5 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

I thought you sold that

I did but took it back on a machine trade.

#13177 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

A little too old for my taste. It wouldn't last long in the collection

For your money, to fill the void/hole, I would recommend getting a Joker Poker, it's one of the most affordable bang for your buck pins, and you really can't stop playing it once you start (if you love drop targets)

Another great game in that range is Maverick....

#13178 5 years ago

I will be listing 3 HUO games, Batman TDK $4800, Spider Man $5000 and a Family Guy with 851 plays $5500.
All have some mods SM and TDK have LEDs. All have Toppers.

#13179 5 years ago

Anyone want to trade their diner for my Bally kiss?

I also have a virtual pinball machine, I can't quite figure out how to get it fully booted, it came from my friends estate who passed away. Well built. Has 3 monitors. When it powers on the dmd monitor is the primary display, the BG monitor is correct, and the Playfield monitor says no signal. I need 950 out of it.

#13180 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Very nice Monopoly. Fully LED’d. Everything works as it should. Fast, clean playfield with no wear Open to trade ideas for similar shape and price range +/- cash.”
2019-04-25
Silver Spring, MD
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 408 times

Nice Monopoly I can bring to Allentown if pre-paid. Open to trades as well.

#13181 5 years ago

I have an above average Future Spa that I’d consider letting go. Near perfect backglass, new rectifier board, very little cabinet fade, average playfield. Just tore down topside, replaced rubbers and rebuilt the flippers. $1500

#13182 5 years ago

Did a pinsider get the free Bally Lost World on Worcester Craigslist today? I was 40 minutes late to the party.

#13183 5 years ago

I just put my Comet up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Comet Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hello! I've decided to sell Comet to free up some space. This Comet is a perfect candidate for a Hardtop: http://www.pinballgifts.com/store/p75/Pinball_Playfield_Hardtop.html Eve...”
2019-03-31
West Deptford, NJ
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 716 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks!

, Bill

#13184 5 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
DMD Archived
Used, good condition - “I just pulled this DMD from my Safe Cracker when I installed a ColorDMD. It works perfect, no issues. $60 plus shipping. Williams 5901-12784-00 Stern 520-5052-00 Sega 520-5052-00 ...”
2019-03-31
Salem, MA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 17 times

#13185 5 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

Parts - For Sale

DMD

New!

Used, good condition “I just pulled this DMD from my Safe Cracker when I installed a ColorDMD. It works perfect, no issues. $60 plus shipping.

Williams 5901-12784-00
Stern 520-5052-00
Sega 520-5052-00
...”

2 hours ago

Salem, MA

jp1985

PM sizzent

#13186 5 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Did a pinsider get the free Bally Lost World on Worcester Craigslist today? I was 40 minutes late to the party.

I missed it too!

#13187 5 years ago

Thinking about moving my Funhouse. I'd call it a nice players machine. New head decals, LED displays (blue), comet leds, no major wear, works 100%. My hopes and dreams of a funhouse 2.0 kit will probably never happen. $4k

#13188 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Paragon (like the one that was at The Sanctum...or actually that one specifically. LOL.), TWD Premium, IJ, or SS. Anyone in New England have one to sell? Also willing to trade my DILE towards it.

#13189 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Looking for a nice Paragon (like the one that was at The Sanctum...or actually that one specifically. LOL.), TWD Premium, IJ, or SS. Anyone in New England have one to sell? Also willing to trade my DILE towards it.

Don't do it Jim!

As an aside, I see them come up pretty frequently in the $1k-1.5k range.

Now less discussin', and more buy/sell/tradin'...

Looking for a players FT, BSD, Nascar, and maybe some other B/C titles.

Coming up soon, an absolutely beautiful, all original, german re-import GNR, rare factory headphone jack with external volume control buttons. Been in home use since 99/2000. Very clean, minimal scoop wear, plastics/ramps/bowl all very clean, still incandescent bulbed.

#13190 5 years ago

Sorry CrazyLevi - but...

ThIs Is CrAzY eRiC!!! Got a disgusting old Sega Showcase game!? Crazy Eric buys them...for ca$h!!!

You gotta Space Jam? Crazy Eric has cash!

You gotta Viper? Crazy Eric has cash!

Any condition, any Showcase Game, bought...for cash!!!

#13191 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Paragon is on vacation at Flip Side. Sorry, but that baby is probably never leaving. I'm a sucker for the classic Ballys and that one is a beaut.

#13192 5 years ago

What?!? I can't play it at league tonight?!? DOH!

Quoted from TheRave:

Paragon is on vacation at Flip Side. Sorry, but that baby is probably never leaving. I'm a sucker for the classic Ballys and that one is a beaut.

#13193 5 years ago

On the hunt for a serviceable Stern Meteor backglass. Yes, I know repros are available form CPR/BGResto - looking to see if anyone has a serviceable option they are willing to sell.

#13194 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

What does a Paragon go for these days?

#13195 5 years ago

Looking for a Ghostbusters Topper

Message Me
Thank you

** TOPPER LOCATED **

thank you

#13196 5 years ago

Most likely putting an offer in on a house. So some things have to go.

* Demo Man: Faded Sideart, nice playfield, recently shopped out, new titans, some LED's, new cars, NOS plastics, halo buttons and aluminum triggers will be included, but are not installed...Will need a crane motor board ($50) $2600

Judge Dredd: Simply stunning example. Very clean, near Mint Sideart, DeadWorld Mod. Topper (repaired) $3100

Starship Troopers: Cab fade, solid PF, some orange fade on PF, some chipping inserts, new titans and NOS plastics (except for lanes) $2500

* RoboCop: Player's cab, plays awesome. One of my favorite pins in the lineup and not an easy one to come by. Almost debating selling Tapper to keep this and SST $1900

* Mycroft has right of first refusal

#13197 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

What does a Paragon go for these days?

Seen them as high as $1900. With CPR playfield repros looming in the coming year I prob wouldn't pay more than that.

#13198 5 years ago

... when you try to do a PM and instead reply the the thread.

#13199 5 years ago

Come on everyone, is this thread too grown up for an awesome April fools post? Here's mine...

Selling my mint HUO Addam's family. I'll take $2,900 for it or even trade for some beat up old EM.

#13200 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I'll take $2,900 for it or even trade for some beat up old EM.

Gonna need to see pictures of the game first before Id be willing to commit.

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 264 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/264?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.