IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 604.
#13051 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I've been to your house. Haha. You forgot

refresh my memory as i have recovered from the strokes and thought i had all my memory back - i guess not - i don't even know where starport is so i killing myself trying to rememeber anybody from other countries here - unless starport is in canada - i don't know - do you a favor an pm me to help my memory out - or even hints on why you were here and see if i can remember - i really thought i was doing great with getting my memory back - i was just bragging about how i can remember so many things now. thanks ed

#13052 5 years ago

Nice T2...only wear is at ball drops...$2500
Players Bad Cats 100% working.......$2500
Take them both for.........................$4500
I’m after a TWD...Thank you.............Joey

#13053 5 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The remakes are knockoffs though (It’s true ‍♂️) I know people love em but the the only true AFM is a BALLY AFM. If I didn’t already have one I’d be in the van RIGHT NOW to pick that up, sight unseen. Don’t get me wrong I thinks it’s a GREAT price and someone will be very happy to get that.

I agree with you. You would be amazed at the $3k offers I received where people said "Well, I can just buy a remake NIB so any more than $3k is not worth it"....I laughed and politely declined. Go buy at remake then.

#13054 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Target Alpha in MA if anyone is looking to sell.

#13055 5 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Nice T2...only wear is at ball drops...$2500
Players Bad Cats 100% working.......$2500
Take them both for.........................$4500
I’m after a TWD...Thank you.............Joey

Interested in Bad Cats, are you going to Pinfest?

#13056 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I agree with you. You would be amazed at the $3k offers I received where people said "Well, I can just buy a remake NIB so any more than $3k is not worth it"....I laughed and politely declined. Go buy at remake then.

Yeah people love to use the existence of off brand remakes as a way to decrease the value of the original, which is INSANE to me. From a collectibility standpoint the original is always going to be the most sought after and therefore most valuable over time IMO. I think the market price of used, worn or routed AFMRE will go down as the price of original Bally AFM will stay put...or go up even further. The remakes are fine but at the end of the day it’s like wearing Payless shoes to school while all other kids are wearing Air Jordan’s hahaha. Plus ... I couldn’t care less about the flashy (stupid / tacky) topper and the color DMD...just personal preference I guess.

#13057 5 years ago

I can't wait to get a MBr CE and love they were remade, so I get a chance to own one. Although I wore Payless shoes to school as my parents didn't feel the need to overpay for brand name anything.

#13058 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

That's nuts! $3900 AFM is an "I'll take it, when can I come and get it?" kind of deal.

Quoted from Boslaw:

I'm looking for a Target Alpha in MA if anyone is looking to sell.

Jim from the Sanctum had one FS not too long ago

#13059 5 years ago

Looking for a real nice No good Gophers. Home use only preferred. I have AC DC Premium vault, Last Action Hero, and WWELE I can offer up as trade + - cash or can buy outright.

#13060 5 years ago

It a matter of products retaining value. I used the shoe metaphor because while knockoff Payless shoes do not retain their value vintage Nikes are collectible and have grown in value. I wasnt trying to sound classist about it.

Quoted from Monk:

I can't wait to get a MBr CE and love they were remade, so I get a chance to own one. Although I wore Payless shoes to school as my parents didn't feel the need to overpay for brand name anything.

#13061 5 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It a matter of products retaining value. I used the shoe metaphor because while knockoff Payless shoes do not retain their value vintage Nikes are collectible and have grown in value. I wasnt trying to sound classist about it.

I'm just poking fun. I think a restored original that is like new is much more valuable than a new remake. I also think the AFM original that is for sale here is a great deal for someone with the skill to fix it up. If I had that skill I would be all over it. Sadly it would take me to much time that I don't have to even diagnose the issues.

#13062 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Huh. That’s odd. Your NBA playfield is stamped 9/1995, but production didn’t start on that game until Feb/March 1997?
Someone must’ve had fun with the stamp

My ST:TNG playfield is stamped June '85.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Not sure the remakes are "knockoffs" as they are officially licensed and use the same or improved parts from the original. I would prefer an original because the lighting can be customized but the remakes are solid and hardly a knockoff.

#13063 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Attack from Mars - $3900

I've never seen an AFM that was that faded but the Attack From Mars text was still bright red.

I wonder if previous owner put some kind of sticker on it or something? Looks like possibly they airbrushed it? Doesn't look too bad.

Killer deal really. Not everybody wants a remake.

#13064 5 years ago

NBAFB and T2 are gone. AS and LW3 still available.

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Well maintained NBA Fastbreak that had a good long run in my collection. For the collector that wants their playfield and plastics clean and in very good shape but doesn’t mind ...”
2019-03-17
Cumberland, RI
2,650 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 302 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Aerosmith Pro. Cliffy protectors for ball drops and ball eject. No wear or blemishes worth noting. Has Dirty Donny blades installed. Contact me with questions. Trades consid...”
2019-04-23
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 1000 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players T2 that has just been shopped with new flippers, pops, rubbers, and 100% LED (actually I might have kept bulbs in the pops). I really went slow and took great care to make ...”
2019-03-17
Cumberland, RI
2,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 202 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Just finished shopping this Lethal Weapon 3. Truly underrated game if you ask me. I’m pretty proud of my work on this one. Had some fun by filling it with LED. I did a few mods ...”
2019-03-17
Cumberland, RI
2,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 252 times

#13065 5 years ago

Selling a Gottlieb Aquarius and Ice Revue to free up some space

#13066 5 years ago

Congo price drop. Gotta move this to make some room....

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “One of the nicest copies of Congo around. Playfield is NOS installed a year ago and HUO since. All LED lights, matched to factory colors w/LEDOCD so they fade like incandescents. C...”
2019-02-16
Cumberland, RI
5,190 (Firm)
Archived after: 94 days
Viewed: 615 times

#13067 5 years ago

Sure “knockoff” is strong language...my point is that they are not original. I can’t shake my collector mentality. I just always want the original.

Quoted from mrgregb123:

My ST:TNG playfield is stamped June '85.

Not sure the remakes are "knockoffs" as they are officially licensed and use the same or improved parts from the original. I would prefer an original because the lighting can be customized but the remakes are solid and hardly a knockoff.

#13068 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

use the same or improved parts from the original

#13069 5 years ago

Nice price on that AFM.

Now, let's get back to posting for sale stuff, I'm getting itchy for a new toy.

#13070 5 years ago

Still looking to trade or Sell Gold Wings.

Machine - For Sale
Gold Wings Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Gold Wings for sale. Game works 100% including the original air siren. Has original working topper. Playfield is decent with only minor wear and tear. Ramp is cracked at t...”
2019-03-17
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 288 times

#13071 5 years ago

I want a party zone

#13072 5 years ago

Still looking to sell or trade my firepower

#13073 5 years ago

Have 4500$ cash in hand

Looking for slightly routed or home use stern to add to collectio

Message me

Can pick up this week

Thanks

#13074 5 years ago

Up For Sale:

The Addams Family $5,400. Play field color has faded and some wear. The cabinet is OK. I had it shopped several years ago and it is perfect working order. Pick-up preferred at my Fairview, New Jersey home just six minutes drive from the George Washington Bridge and Manhattan. I can take pictures easily enough but haven't yet done so. I am a veteran English teacher who works in my own town school district. I live with my wife and five teenage and early 20s children.

I am also offering my MINT MINT MINT condition Gilligan's Island, which I seem to have overpaid for after I was assured there isn't a more perfect example of that niche title. I paid a whopping $5,200, so now I am downing it to $4,400. As I say the quality is as spectacular as it can be for a 1990 machine, mint.

I own other machines as well but consider those keepers, and plan to use whatever cash I make from these sales or sale to purchase a NIB MBR LE.

E mail address: [email protected]

#13075 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling my gorgeous Guns N Roses Pinball by Data East. This machine has been fully rebuild. Everything was taking out of the playfield and boards were upgraded. The following was...”
2019-03-09
Langhorne, PA
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 151 times

Looking to sale my gorgeous Guns N' Roses or trade for a nice Addams Family or Special Edition Monster Bash!

The following was added:

- Brand new ramps (Hard to find G and R)
- Pinsound Board
- Pinsound Speakers
- Titan Rubbers and Posts
- Comet LEDs
- Pinsound Headphones Jack
Rebuilt video:

#13076 5 years ago
Quoted from FarFromHeaven26:

I am a veteran English teacher who works in my own town school district. I live with my wife and five teenage and early 20s children.

Pics? Are they imports?

#13077 5 years ago

I do need to take pictures, yes. I posted here to get the ball rolling. Certainly the GI is not an import. I bought TAF 13 years ago on e bay before I had common sense, thinking that buying things sight unseen was perfectly normal. It spent some time in a German arcade apparently.

#13078 5 years ago

Tossing the idea of getting out of my HUO GB pro. Has a few mods: Lighted speaker/flipper buttons, shaker motor, few small toys added to the pf, etc. Not officially up for sale, just gauging some interest. I've beaten the game a few times, and unless new code comes out in the next few weeks, i'll likely want to say goodbye to it. Interested in possibly getting back into another AFMRLE, TNA, or DILE.

#13079 5 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

refresh my memory as i have recovered from the strokes and thought i had all my memory back - i guess not - i don't even know where starport is so i killing myself trying to rememeber anybody from other countries here - unless starport is in canada - i don't know - do you a favor an pm me to help my memory out - or even hints on why you were here and see if i can remember - i really thought i was doing great with getting my memory back - i was just bragging about how i can remember so many things now. thanks ed

Done

#13080 5 years ago

Player’s Fireball 2 ( working) $825

#13081 5 years ago

I still have IJ for sale .... fire me an offer (trade) or just do cash. Added more pics to show there's no playfield paint touchups.

#13082 5 years ago

I have a buddy looking for his first pin. He's got 1K to spend. Probably looking for a Bally/Williams SS, as I don't have a ton of exp working on gottliebs and I will probably be the one working on it.

#13083 5 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I have a buddy looking for his first pin. He's got 1K to spend. Probably looking for a Bally/Williams SS, as I don't have a ton of exp working on gottliebs and I will probably be the one working on it.

Gold Wings Price drop...$1,000 works 100%, LEDs, nice playfield and plastics. Trades welcome.

#13084 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Gold Wings Price drop...$1,000 works 100%, LEDs, nice playfield and plastics. Trades welcome.

Not the greatest pinball on Earth, but plenty worth 1K and a decent first pin for Melissa's buddy.

#13085 5 years ago

IJ is sold
Gonna miss it a little bit

Now the hunt for a BM66

#13086 5 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

Player’s Fireball 2 ( working) $825

Sent a PM for some pics.
-Mike

#13087 5 years ago

Fireball 2 is sold pending payment. Thanks

#13088 5 years ago

RCT for trade in Marketplace. After looking it over it is very nice but not HUO. Full leds, Cab is very nice with a very small section missing on bottom right side of cab...Dipslay nice and bright, Ramps look very good. Going to finish cleaning it up and white rubbers...Looking to add cash and pick up Munsters or GoT pro.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice RCT. Cab, display, Ramps and pf looks great. It looks like it was lightly routed in its day. 5000 total plays but very nice example. Leds and I will be doing a light sh...”
2019-03-18
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 340 times

#13089 5 years ago

Just placed my PIN BOT in the market;

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a Pinbot that was recently torn down and cleaned on the top of the playfield. Repopulated with clear silicone ring set and super band flipper rubbers and led's in most inse...”
2019-03-19
Li, NY
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 239 times

#13090 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Mustang (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition Mustang pro, Titan rubbers and cabinet button protectors, Cliffy's on the scoop and the drain, original red car included. Plays great, no problems. Game is clea...”
2019-03-11
Newton, NJ
3,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 1935 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13091 5 years ago

I've got a couple Silverball mania project games and I'm just not feeling them after playing it too much in league. Basically you could get one nice one and one beater out of the deal if you applied the overlay that would come with the two. Both games have boards (I think one sound board is missing), displays, and backglasses.

Entertaining trades for the bundle...let me know what you've got if you're interested. I'd prefer something in the SS family as I have too many EMs at the moment.

#13092 5 years ago

Price bump On firepower

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell my beautiful firepower. Game was torn down and fully cleaned. All part ultrasonicly cleaned. Several new targets, coils and switches replaced. Playfield was cleaned...”
2019-03-15
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 934 times

#13093 5 years ago

Williams Swinger EM. I shopped this out and since then has gotten little play. Recently sold it, was working, new owner had it for about a week and the ball advance unit stopped working. This is not my game, I want nothing more to do with it. Solid shape. Clean PF, great BG. I can get photos for anyone interested, there may be some above. Looking for $150 pickup in Easthampton, MA 01027

#13094 5 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Williams Swinger EM.

PM sent.

#13095 5 years ago

If zaphod passes....we would probably take this for a Western Mass Pinball club we are trying to get off the ground.

Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Williams Swinger EM. I shopped this out and since then has gotten little play. Recently sold it, was working, new owner had it for about a week and the ball advance unit stopped working. This is not my game, I want nothing more to do with it. Solid shape. Clean PF, great BG. I can get photos for anyone interested, there may be some above. Looking for $150 pickup in Easthampton, MA 01027

#13096 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

If zaphod passes....we would probably take this for a Western Mass Pinball club we are trying to get off the ground.

Nice!!! Can I get updates?? You’re close enough that I’d probably be interested haha

#13097 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Damn, I was originally going to reach out to you since you showed interest last time, but then I saw above where you said you had "too many EM's" and didn't. I am pretty sure this is pending sale, but if it falls through, it's yours.

#13098 5 years ago

Southpark $2500 obo in marketplace.

NYC

Can bring to allentown or ship STI/NAVL ONLY.

#13099 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

If zaphod passes....

But he didn't!
Thanks nerdy - great looking machine.
Christian Marche art is a fave for me.

Road trip ahead!

Cheers

Tom

#13100 5 years ago

No worries....there's always more games. Nerdy is just in my backyard. Enjoy the game...its a fun one.

Quoted from zaphod:

But he didn't!
Thanks nerdy - great looking machine.
Christian Marche art is a fave for me.
Road trip ahead!
Cheers
Tom

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/262?hl=phillips88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.